Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was shaking, her moans loud and echoing off the walls of his chambers, white knuckling the sheets as he used her. Her walls shivered around his cock. She was getting close, struggling to fight it until given permission.

He grunts and moans lowly as he nips and sucks on the points of her ears. He was pistoning his hips, rapidly sending his cock into her spot.

She screamed in bliss as she climaxed, unable to fight it with him playing with her sensitive ears. Her walls squeezed his cock tight and she hid her face in shame, knowing he would be angry with her.

He only continued slamming hard into her, nipping the tips of her ears. He was drunk, and seemed to enjoy forcing her to climax.

"M-My King, no, please~!! Y-You know my ears are sensitive~!!" She whined, her hips squirming against his.

She climaxed again and cried out, her breathing becoming ragged as her walls shuddered hard around him, "H-Haaah~ p-please, mercy...~!"

He snarls and slams faster and faster into her, continuing to torment her ears. "You will endure until I finish, Elora."

She melted and gave a soft whine of delight, feeling another orgasm start to build up, "Y-Yes, my King~❤"

She climaxed again, harder this time, trying to rock her hips and get what she could out of him, as if she was trying to milk him.

He moaned loudly and moved faster. "I-I'm getting close, Elora. Are you prepared for your reward?" He asked huskily.

"H-Haaah~ y-yes, my King, I've waited so long~💕" She moaned weakly, unable to focus on anything for much longer.

He moved faster and faster before slamming balls deep into her, belting out a cry of bliss as he emptied a massive load deep inside of her.

His breathing was hard and ragged, his cock pulsing and throbbing as it pumped the last of his load into her

A soft, genuine smile tugged at her lips before she finally fell asleep, her fingers laced gently with his.

Back
Top Bottom