Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arches and actually lets out a moan as he spills a massive load inside her, gripping her hips tight.

She sat still for a moment, letting him give her all he had before carefully climbing out of his lap and cleaning him up and redressing him before moving aside to clean herself and redress.

He combed his hair out of his face and sighed. "Meet me in my chambers later. We'll continue this later.." He said.

She ate dinner quietly away from the great table, hiding in the corner with her food so no one could look at her. Callan didn't like people staring at her for too long. Once the feast was done and everyone retired, she had already made her way to his room. She sat on the bed in a simple linen dress, keeping her gaze away from him when he entered.

"You asked me here, my King.." She said gently, "I washed after the evening meal...am I to your liking?"

She moved and removed his boots before tunic and trousers, folding them neatly and setting them aside for the servants to deal with later.

"Of course you can.." She said and moved to prop his head in her lap, combing her fingers gently through his hair.

He made a noise. "I do not wish to fall asleep this early. T'would waste such a fine evening."

Back
Top Bottom