Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Nonsense. My most loyal follower..~" he mused as he smacked her ass harder. "Harder." He ordered.

He lets out a cynical laugh, smacking her ass again. He watched her bounce, slowly licking his lips.

"Like what? Like a wonderful trophy~? Like a prize that only I am worthy of..~?" He hissed, smacking her ass again.

She moaned loudly, "L-Like...like I'm a piece of meat.." She whined, her walls shuddering around him.

He chuckles and watches her, biting his lip as he smacked her ass hard. "Ah well forgive me for eyeing you like that~"

She bit her lip and gripped his shoulders weakly, "Th...Thank you, my King...~!" She gasped, her hips rocking faster over his cock.

He continued working her for a while before stopping. "Ah many apologies, I forgot, I'm not supposed to do the work here..." He said before pulling his hand away.

She was so close, too. But she didn't argue once. She kept quiet and kept moving, needing to finish more than she needed anything.

He sat back and watched, not telling her how close he was. He figured a nice surprise was in order.

"C..." She stopped and her brow knit tightly, "M-My King, I'm about to-!" She gasped and slammed down over his cock to keep him interested as she climaxed hard, her walls squeezing and shuddering hard around him.

He huffed and moaned lowly. He smacked her ass again. "Faster. I'm getting close." He hid behind a dull tone but his heart was racing. How exciting, a beautiful elf, and here she was, bouncing on his cock.

She nodded and hesitantly placed her hands on his shoulders to help brace as she moved faster for him, "L-Like this...~?"

"Good, it is very near." He huffed. She could feel how hard he was throbbing, pulsing hard against her walls.

He gripped her hips tight and let out a low grunt, the closest thing to a moan she had ever heard from him.

Her chest ached again and she didn't know why but she didn't stop; even when her legs begged her to rest, she continued to work her hips over his throbbing cock.

Back
Top Bottom