Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He gripped her hair and began forcing her to move to his liking. He snarls and moans lowly. "Fucking ingrates."

She grunted, glad she wasn't hindered by a gag reflex. She didn't stop him, couldn't even if she wanted to. She did shift in her spot though.

He was getting frustrated, showing his frustration by taking it out on her as he moved her faster and faster, huffing and panting. He hadn't sipped his wine in a while.

She closed her eyes and just let him vent, using her to relieve the sudden stress his advisors put on him.

He forced her still and let out a strangled grunt as he dumped his thick load down her throat.

She swallowed it all, waiting for him to release her before she moved away. "A-Anything else, my King?"

She nodded and moved into his lap, "I-If it is not so bold to ask...may I know what upsets you so...?"

He moved and pushed her down over his cock, snarling loudly. "The ingrates in this kingdom. Not realizing what I do for them? Keeping them safe?" He huffed, slamming into her spot and digging his fingers into her hips

She cried out and blushed heavily, "Th-The ones who demand lower taxes? Y-You said yourself that...if they wish not to pay then they can leave...~"

"It is irritating that the fools in my advisory group would even bring it to me!" He roared, forcing her to bend over the throne as he rammed into her as hard as he could.

She screamed and trembled, gripping his throne tight to keep steady, "P-Please forgive me! I-I spoke out of turn~!"

He slammed hard and fast into her, pulling her head back by her hair. "They wish to see someone else sit the throne is it. They want me out of power!"

She cried out and screamed, not knowing what to say to him, "O-Only a fool would desire such things, my King...!"

"They are fools. You're not. You're good, obedient. Respectful." He snarled as he moved to grope her breasts roughly.

"That's right. Only me. No one else." He growled. He suddenly pulled out and moved back to sit down. "Apologies, I lost my composure. Carry on."

Her legs shook and she nodded as she crawled back into his lap, sliding down over him with a soft moan as she rode him.

He smirked and watched her for a while. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked, his cock throbbing hard as he stretched her.

"A wise response, Elora. If you wish to finish, you may." He said, with a slight wave of his hand.

He smirked and relaxed, groaning lowly. "I truly was lucky to find such a prize as yourself, Elora. Truly a blessing."

Back
Top Bottom