Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
He hadn't been the youngest king to rule but he had certainly been the most brutal. He was once a kind and caring young man but only recently had he shown little care for his subjects. It all changed after a hunting expedition he had gone on in the woods surrounding the castle. He vanished for days, only to come back wounded, uncaring and with a woman. An elf, of all things. She was beautiful, with long fire red hair and a curvy figure. He didn't specify to anyone why he kept her or even let her live, but no one argued when he made her his personal slave. She followed him everywhere in a rather immodest dress that was much too small in the skirt and much too low in the neck to satisfy the castle priest. Callan did not care what they thought. She was his prize after all.

He had her serve his every whim, every minor amusement from feeding him to riding him during meetings.

She kept him amused with whatever he asked of her, even with sexual needs in front of his court or advisors. Never once did she argue, only answered his orders with, "Of course, my King."

He was relaxing in his throne, sighing after a long day. He held a glass of wine in his hand and swirles its contents gently. "Elora. Come to me." He said.

She moved to his side calmly, hands clasped in front of her and her head bowed, "How may I serve you, my King?"

She nodded and moved to stand before him, dancing slowly and elegantly as custom demanded of her people. It was hypnotic, entrancing and beautiful.

She halted, the tips of her ears turning red, before she pulled the strings of her dress loose before letting it fall to the floor and pool at her feet.

A smirk crawled across his lips and he sipped his wine. "Exquisite." He said. "A work of art."

She stopped and nodded, moving between his legs and lifting his tunic as she untied his trousers to free him.

He was already throbbing for her, his cock throbbing harder in the cool air. "Feel free to enjoy your king to your heart's desire."

She glanced up at him every now and again, to make sure he was satisfied. Her blue eyes were an unnatural shade, one of the things about her he found charming.

He chuckled and relaxed as he enjoyed her slow workings. "Truly, the talented one.." He moaned.

She moaned softly as she continued to pleasure him.
"My King, the- good Lord!" His advisors stopped and covered their eyes. Elora's ears burned a darker shade but she didn't stop. She knew better than that.

"What is it, you're interrupting my entertainment." He said coldly. Much to her thrill, he acted like she wasn't even there.

"This can hardly be called entertainment!"
"Ah, forgive our intruding, we mean no offense, your Highness...the preparations for your hunt are made, whenever you wish to do so!"

"Excellent, thank you." He said. He sipped his wine and made a noise, enjoying her workings through this. "Any other news or will you leave me to my slave?" He asked.

"There, uh..." He pulled at his collar, "There are people threatening to leave if taxes are not lowered."

"Let them leave." He said. "Let them starve in the wastes, I have no time for them. If they do not wish to pay their due diligence to their king then they can be gone with." He said.

They bowed and walked backwards out of the throne room, sputtering praises as they did so. Elora glanced up at Callan, swallowing him all the way to the base.

Back
Top Bottom