Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

In the months that passed with an awkward semi-pleasantneas, Callan's birth celebration was fast approaching. Elora stood with Callan as he watched the castle servants decorate the ballroom and she mentally calculated the funds she had hiding in her room. She helped the maids sometimes, and to compensate her, they gave her one shilling of their pay. She might have had enough to actually get him something this year. Maybe she could commission the blacksmith...

Callan made sure that everything was running to his liking, and things around the kingdom had quieted for the time being

"My King...?" She called gently, "I wish you a wonderful celebration this year...I hope you enjoy yourself as you always do."

She blushed more and smiled gently, "My King, may I please be excused to run an errand? I won't be long.."

She bowed again, "Of course. i will return swiftly. Thank you, my King." She said gratefully before hurrying off to get her money and commission his gift.

She smiled softly and moved to stand gently beside him. In the passing days, Elora would spend her early morning time to check on hos gift's progress, happy to hear it would be ready in time. She even managed to order a dress for the party. She was excited to actually spend such an important day with him.

When it finally arrived, the ballroom was alive with his whole court; laughing and dancing and enjoying the food the cooks slaved all day to make. Callan hadn't seen Elora yet, perhaps she was still getting ready.

"Please excuse my tardiness," Elora's voice sounded beside him. She was in a form fitting gown, white as snow with a velvet top that seemed to transition into sheer lace at the bottom so you could see her dainty feet and elegant shoes. The skirt of her gown trailed behind her. "I hope I am dressed adequately. Elven parties are far different than human celebrations."

Back
Top Bottom