Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He heard her shoes clicking down thr hall to her room and then silence before he heard her clicking again. She came into his room with a large thing wrapped in leather and tied with heavy twine. She blushed and moved toward him before holding it out.

Hidden under the leather was a beautifully crafted sword, the blade tinted a soft black with fine white gold hilt with elven writing engraved in the guard. She began blushing more, smiling softly. "I had the blade forged with small amounts of ebony for color and a bit more strength. The hilt is silver plated dwarven metal for a bit of weight, so you can defeat your foes in one mighty swing."

"Elora this is.. Exquisite.. Incredible even.. I.. I'm not sure what to say besides.. Thank you.." He said. He was more than happy, eyeing the blade up and down.

She smiled gently, "The writing translates roughly to...'may this blade protect you when I cannot'..." She said, "I'm glad you like it..."

He suddenly moved her back onto the bed as he suddenly became more possessive, the kiss becoming much deeper.

She melted, moaning softly against his lips as she immediate began to open her dress for him. Soon he could enjoy her silken skin greedily.

"Haah~" She moaned weakly, he didn't even let her get the dress off first. He must've really liked to touch her. It gave her butterflies in her stomach.

He began trying to get the dress completely off of her, almost moaning into the crook of her neck.

He growls lowly and begins leaving a dark mark on her shoulder and collarbone. "Gods that sounds so good "

He growled and suddenly buried his face into her hot core, beginning to devour her pussy with a low moan.

She arched sharply and gave a loud cry, trying not to close her legs on his head. She tasted sweet, probably from all the fruit she was eating.

Back
Top Bottom