Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shuddered, from him playing with her ears or the moan he made he didn't know, but she only swallowed him deeper into her throat.

She groped his sack gently, looking up at him and just watching him as she deepthroated him. Did he like it when she watched him? She wasn't sure, but she wanted to test it; she wanted him to really enjoy their intimacies.

He locked eyes with her and she could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth. "F-Fuck, Elora..~" he moaned as he bit his lip gently.

She shifted her hips gently, feeling a new wetness forming, moaning softly as she refused to look away from him.

She could tell he was getting close and didn't faulter for a moment. She didn't know why she liked pleasing him this way, but feeling his hot cock in her throat gave her an odd thrill.

He forced her head still as he released his massive load into her throat. "H-Haah~ F-Fuck, Elora~!!"

She swallowed it all, her breathing picking up in her excitement. The fruits she gave him really helped his taste. She waited for him to release her head before slowly pulling back and gently kissing up and down his shaft.

"Thank you, my King..." She said gently before sitting up, "Would you like for me to ride you or shall I move onto my back?" She asked gently, kissing up his chest slowly.

She blushed heavily, getting butterflies from his sudden change. She loved it. Giving a nod, she turned and moved to her hands and knees, sliding onto her elbows so she could raise her hips higher.

"Oh perfectly fine." He said. He moved and suddenly began stuffing her with his cock. "So Elora, were you trying to tempt the nobles or me tonight?" He asked lowly in her ear as he jammed the rest of his cock into her.

She cried out and arched against him, "Wh-What do you mean...? I-I would never allow another man to touch me...~!"

"I saw you before the dance~ Holding these wide hips~" he growled as he dug his fingers into her hips, suddenly beginning to move. "Almost showing off those thighs~ Who were you putting on a show for~?"

She cried out and blushed, finding this to be way more thrilling than when he was actually angry, "Y-You...~ I-I wanted to show off for you, Callan...~ show the nobility who I belonged to...~"

He growled as he nipped at the point of her ear. "Correct answer, Elora~" he purred ad he slammed into her spot as a reward.

"I know you do~ Still, showing off in front of those mindless old dolts~? Naughty girl, Elora~" he purred as he nipped her ear and gently swatted at her backside, beginning to move much harder now.

Back
Top Bottom