Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He was well rewarded for his kindness then. So was she, with Callan working her clit as fast as he could, pushing two fingers into her.

She hadn't been rewarded quite like this before. It was new and exciting and she loved it. She let out more loud moans and cries, unashamed now of who heard her.

He moaned lowly into her and worked her faster and faster, moaning louder into her as he gripped firmly at her thighs.

She squirmed in delight, her moans ragged like her breathing, eyes unfocused. She was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

She inhaled sharply and suddenly climaxed, juices gushing into his tongue as she gave a shrill cry of bliss.

She jerked and gasped before finally settling, "I-I...I don't know...what to say...wh-why did you let me go first...?"

She shakily pushed herself up and moved to undress him, pulling off his fancy tunic and working on his trousers.

She didn't even hesitate, she moved and started sucking him off like she dis every other time of day. He had no idea what she did, maybe it was some elven magic she kept secret, but she always had some kind of spell on him when she pleasured him.

She moaned lowly around him, tucking her hair behind her ear so it wouldn't get in the way. She traced her nails gently over his hips and down his thighs, taking more and more of him into her mouth.

He danced his fingers over the sensitive tips of her ears, hissing softly as he watched her choke him down with a satisfied moan.

Back
Top Bottom