Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
A satisfied grin spread over her lips as the lips of her pussy spread over his cock. That delightful friction increasing as her slit swallowed him, and slid around him. Bliss building as he filled her full of his meat, and caressed her curves. His words of pleasure, echoed by the moans and sigh leaving his mouth, and hers as well. It drove her wild on him, pumping harder and faster, cunt gripping him between slippery walls.

“You like that? You like being fucked like this?” She demanded, forcing him to meet her lustful eyes with fingers tangling in his hair. Her hips rolled over him, burying his cock within her wetness, the meeting of their sex sopping and slick and sweltering. “You wanna pump me full of cum?” She moaned, breasts brushing against his chest as they bounced up and down in time with her momentum.

She lost her train of thought for a while, lost on the dick splitting her open and pulsing in her pussy. Her ears were filled with the wet sounds of their intercourse, and his moans and her heartbeat. Fingers dug into his shoulders as she rode him with abandon, sweat glistening and rolling down her smooth skin. Fucking him was euphoria, and for several moments, it was her entire world. Hands caressing her, mouth tasting her, body against her, cock inside her. It was everything she wanted and need this night. Well, almost everything.

“If you want to cum in me, I am going to need you do something for me,” She instructed, kissing him and fucking him hard and deep. “I need you to call out my name, as I drain your balls of your load.” Her cheek rubbed his as she moved and her hot breath found his ear. Tongue traced her ear lobe and her teeth caught him, before she exhaled once more. “My name, drawn from your lips as you fuck your cum into me.”

“Kaydia.”

Quinn's whole world had narrowed to the woman fucking him. All he was aware of was the taste of her lips and skin, and the smooth movements of her body, and the agonzing slick friction that threatened to bring him to orgasm at any moment. He moaned and gasped as she fucked him, meeting his demands with her own smouldering replies. Closer and closer she brought him, and it was only through sheer willpower that he hadn't yet cum.

Then she made her demand, saying she wanted him to scream her name as he came. "Kaydia," she whispered, breath hot on his ear. The name was familiar, somehow. Had he known a Kaydia before? But it was difficult to think. Difficult to do anything but focus on the woman who rode his cock and whispered sweet filth into his skin.

"Kaydia," he groaned, hands sliding down her back and squeezing her ass as he did. "Kaydia." He kissed her then, tongue fucking her mouth in time with the movement of her body on his. "Fuck me, Kaydia. Fuck.... fuck the cum outta... outta my... fuck!" He threw his head back, his body arching beneath her and his cock thrusting deeper into her cunt. "Fuck, I'm close! Kaydia! Fuck I'm... I'm.... Kaydia!"

Her name tore itself from his lips as his orgasm overwhelmed him. His cock throbbed within her as he bucked his hips to fuck himself up into her. ! And he shuddered and gasped as pleasure washed through him with each spurt of milky seed he poured into her greedy slit.

Hearing her name spill from his lips as he caressed her back drove Kaydia mad. Hearing him say it in between kisses made her work harder, gasping her pleasure. Her name, called out in the throes of pleasure, as she brought him to climax? It was enough to send her over the edge after him, as his hot load coated her cunt, pumping pure bliss form his body into hers. She drank her name from his lips as his orgasm brought on her own.

Resting her forehead against his, the rapture passed through them, reduced to the occasional throb of his softening cock and the infrequent tensing of her well fucked sex. Meaningless sounds of delight passed for speaking, as she tried to catch her breath, catching his lips into a kiss that was more sensual that frenzied. It was a few quiet moments of this, joyful sighs and lazy kisses, fingers tangled in hair.

“Thirsty?” She asked, finally was words returned to her. She got up off his lap, legs a little shaky as she plodded towards the kitchen. Opting for two cool glasses of water, she drank hers half down before stopping to breathe. Offering him a glass, she plopped down next to him on the couch, unable to resist cuddling up to him once more, already missing the feel of his skin against hers. She lounged in the sweet ache of their fucking, to content to think too hard about really anything, in the moment.

“So, did I fulfill my end of the wager, or are we going to have another round?” She purred, nose running along the smooth column of muscles in his neck, interspersed with the occasional nip and kiss. He smelt of sex and sweat and she could feel stomach tightening in reawakened longing. She pulled away now, taking another long drink to cool the fire burned between her thighs.

"I... could drink something, yeah," he agreed, chest still heaving from the force of his orgasm. He watched her stagger back to the kitchen, entranced by the ripple and roll of muscles in her backside., and then stared more as she returned. He took the water gratefully, drinking it down even before she'd taken a place beside him.

He hadn't realized just how much he'd missed her warmth and scent untilbshe curled into him. He felt his cock twitch with lazy renewed lust as she turned a little, water-cooled lips tracing his neck. "So, did I fulfill my end of the wager?" she purred, nipping at him. "Or are we going to have to have anither round?"

"Well," he answered slowly, trailing his fingers up her bare flank, "I think you may have met your forfeit. But..." He shifted, kissing her lingeringly. "See, I may have cheated. I'm pretty sure my underwear was all the way off before yours." His fingers traced her lips as he nibbled at her ear.

"Now, if I did..." Fingernails scraped over the curve of her breast. "If I did, that means you should be the one getting fucked all night." Finger and thumb clised on a nipple, pinching it in the same rhythm as his lips on her ear. Slowly, he began to push her down on the couch. "Tell me you want that, Kaydia. But you'll need to tell me what's off limits..."

His weight was on her now, pi,ressing her into the cushions as he straddled her thighs and held her wrists above her head. "If you don't," he whispered, leaning forward so she could feel his words on her lips, "then I'll have to assume you want me to fuck you everywhere I can."

Two orgasms should have left her satisfied, but instead it seemed to make her hungrier. Voracious in her appetite, she wanted more, more of him. More of his mouth kissing and savoring her, more of his hands all over her body, more of her hands all over his body. More of him inside her, stretching her over his cock and splitting her open upon his meat. And every slight touch from his fingers ignited her lust, fanning the flames of her desire for him.

Luckily for her, he seemed to crave her just as much. She twisted as he pushed her onto her back, sighing as the length of his body pinned her down, and his stiffening length prodded her thighs.

"Tell me you want that, Kaydia. But you'll need to tell me what's off limits..."

“Oh? Why, what are you going to do to me? What do you want to do to me?” She cooed, feeling her heart beat race once more, at the potential answers to that question.

“I'll have to assume you want me to fuck you everywhere I can."

She couldn’t help or hide the shudder his words evoked from her, biting her lip as he gazed down at her. With his flat planes of his body brushing against her skin, he would felt it, feel that physical reaction to his declaration. Her hands held down over her head and she was powerless before him and his lust, and the thought thrilled her, for once. She wanted this, wanted to be taken by him, consumed by the need that burned within him, for her. Being desired was nothing new to her, but returning that desire? It had been so long. Too long.

Instead of answering, she pushed a kiss onto him, deep and hard and greedy, legs moving to wrapping around him.

“Everything,” She whispered, assuring and demanding him as her lips caught his, “I want everything.”

Quinn made a low rumbling sound of lust and pleasure as Kadiya's thighs slid over his and her calves locked behind his knees. He met her kiss with equal force, tongues fighting for dominance as he ground his body against hers. "Everything," he whispered, voice filled with promise. "You'll have everything."

He kept her hands pinned above her head, plundering her mouth with his. How long had it been since he'd felt like this? How long since he'd surrendered to desire, since he'd been with a woman who craved him as much as he craved her? Too long, and the knowledge that she wanted him as desperately as he wanted her was as heady a drug as any he'd ever sampled. She moved against him, breasts flattened against his chest, belly and hips sliding against him, legs tightening, and he felt his orgasm-softened cock begin to harden against her stomach once more.

He pushed himself down her body, fingers sliding down her arms and lips sliding down her throat and then her chest. He dug his hands under her back, filling his palms with her flesh as he found her nipple with his lips. His mouth was greedy, hungry, demanding more as he licked and sucked. Teeth joined his lips, scraping the nipple and nipping the soft flesh around it. "Gods," he breathed, "you taste so fucking good..."

Quinn could have spent hours on her breasts alone, suckling and exploring them, learning their taste and their contours. But there was more he wanted. He pushed himself up on his forearms, crawling backwards, kissing his way over her stomach. His tongue circled her navel and then worked lower, over the planes of her hip and to the musky, damp curls between her thighs. He breathed on her slit and inhaled, drinking in the mingled musk of their shared orgasms, and then his lips traced her inner thigh. "Some men would find this distasteful," he murmured, lifting each of her legs in turn and hooking them over his shoulder. "They are fools."

His hands slid under her rear, lifting her hips and lower body off the ground, and his lips traced hers. His tongue brushed against her slit, and he moaned his pleasure into her cunt as he tasted his cum on her. Then he found his clit, sucking it gently between his lips and tugging and squeezing softly. "I want you to cum on my mouth," he whispered, breath hot against her. "I want to taste you as you cum for me, Kaydia." He looked up at her, meeting her eyes, and slowly licked her slit once more. "I want you mad for me, Kaydia." And then his open mouth was covering her cunt, his tongue thrusting deep into her velvet tunnel.

Everything he did felt amazing. Mouth on her breasts, tasting and teasing her nipples, left her quivering in bliss. “Quinn….yes…sooo…good,” She rasped, fingers tangled in his hair as he held her close. Biting her lip as he moved lower, tongue tracing a trail of indulgence down her body . Hmm, it was too long since someone tended her to pleasure, and if he wanted to do this? Well, she certainly wasn’t going to stop him. And he looked so good with her thighs on his shoulders. She couldn’t help imagining how he might look with her ankles on his shoulders.

“Yes Quinn…” she moaned, running fingers through her hair as his mouth played as her slit. “Fuck me with your tongue.” She squirmed and bucked into his face as he filled her with his tongue. Thighs tightened over his head as the pleasure grew, as his tongue caressed her soft inner walls.

“Yes!” She growled lost against the feel of him inside her, surrendering to the rapture that threaten to overwhelming “More!” She pleaded, head thrown back and eyes closed. “More!” She demanded squeezing him even tighter between her legs, not letting him up as nirvana gripped her and him. “More…” She sobbed, gasping as her complexion glowed pink and her body tensed in divine torment of his skill.

Melting into the pliable cushions, elation weighed upon her. She pulled him away from her trembling sex, devouring his mouth ion a deep kiss, hungering for the taste of her orgasm. And she found the combination of their orgasms was delicious, as she savored his tongue covered in it. She will still gasping and sighed when she broke the seal of their lips. Weakly a hungry smile formed upon her lips as her eyes met his.

“More.”

She tasted amazing, and she sounded even better. The way his name dripped from her lips as she begged for him with her words and her body, drove him to new heights. His tongue delved deep into her velvet walls, exploring her depths as her thighs tightened around his skull until he became worried that he'd die from fucking her. But if you had to go, there were far worse ways...

Then she quivered and bucked against him, sobbing her pleasure out as her orgasm took her . Finally, gasping for breath, she pulled him up her body with shaking hands. Her mouth was hot and hungry on his, her hands everywhere as she tried to touch all of him at once, and he felt himself aching for her. Finally she broke away, demanding more.

He grinned at her, reaching down between them as he did. His cock was hard in his grip, slick and sticky from their shared orgasms, and he rubbed the blunt head against her slit. "More of this?" he asked in a husky whisper, hand pumping his cock against her. "More of this thick cock, Kaydia?" He kissed her again, tongue probing her mouth as he mastrubated against her. "That what you want, Kaydia?" he teased. "Want me to fuck you to another orgasm?"

Without warning he thrust himself deep into her, a shuddering groan escaping his lips as her heat surrounded him. He looked deep into her eyes, indeterminate blue-grey meeting emerald green, and his jaw and back tensed with the strain of not simply fucking her with a mad fury. Biting his lip, he slowly withdrew until only his head parted her lips. "Beg me," he gasped.

He drove himself forward, his hips meeting hers with enough force to make the springs of the couch complain beneath them. Then he withdrew slowly once more, beads of sweat standing out at the effort of restraining himself. "Beg me to fuck you, Kaydia."

A greedy grin grew on her face as Quinn teased and prodded her with his cock. Incisor dug into her bottom lips as she nodded, eyes dark with need.

"More of this thick cock, Kaydia?" He kissed her again, tongue probing her mouth as he masturbated against her. "That what you want, Kaydia?"

“Yes,” She hissed, biting at his lips as he pulled away from the kiss. And then an ecstatic yelp as he plunged into her sultry slit. “Fuck me.”

"Beg me," he gasped.

It took a moment for the words to penetration the lustful fog of her mind. Sensing that she wasn’t quite hearing him, he pulled back, almost all the way out before thrusting back into her, driving her down into cushions in a way that drew a gasping moan from her lips.

Fingers ran up his chest, slick with perspiration, trembling as she felt him breathe hard. Just like she had earlier fantasized, he looked incredible perched over her with sweat rolling down his appealing form. And those eyes…damn. They peered into her deepest reaches of her being in a way that was terrifying and exhilarating. He saw her, the real her, the real Kaydia, and he wanted more. But, it was just sex, wasn’t it?

"Beg me to fuck you, Kaydia."

“Please?” She cooed, looking up at him with wide eyes. Even as she put on the innocent girl act, she clenched him, concentrating on those Kegel muscles to grip his manhood, until he couldn’t move within in if he wanted to. “Please, please fuck me,” She plead some more, finally releasing him, as a sly smirk played upon her features.

She squirmed and writhed and bucked into him now, even as he tried to resist indulging her. “Give it to me, Quinn,” She rasped, before sliding her hips to meet his, “Don’t you want to fuck my brains out? Don’t you want to hear me scream?” She clenched again, holding him still within her until his pleasure was written on his face. Nails dug into those luscious back muscles, feeling him fight against her sleek body, her hungry cunt eager to engulf him. “Take me, Quinn. Take me hard. Make me cry out your name until my throat is raw.” Legs wrapped around his waist, refusing to let him go, as her tongue pushed into his mouth. “Fuck me”

Who said she had to play fair?

Damn.

The way she said "please" in response to his demand, voice laced with innocense as she clenched down around him and held him in place, drove him wild. Right then he wanted to pound himself into her, only to discover that the smirking little minx was holding him fast. Finally she relented, begging and demanding that he fuck her senseless while meating every motion of his body with one of hers. Her legs flexed around his thighs, her fingernails made little stinging constellations of pain in his back, and her throaty demands were a razor slashing against his sanity.

His body arched into hers as he buried himself deep in her once more, and the force of the impact drove her back and shoulders up on to the arm if the couch. His arm muscles flexed as he mived within her, lifting her up and driving her deeper onto his cock. Blue-grey eyes bored into her emerald eyes as he fucked her deep and hard, keeping himself buried tto r,the hilt in her cunt as he moved her entire body with each thrust. "Fuck me, Kaydia," he murmured, his voice a husky whisper. "Use that sweet cunt of yours to get me off."

He leaned forward, hands sliding up to flatten her breasts as he kissed her, tongue moving in time with his thick cock. Then, without warning, he straightened up and grabbed her legs. Grinning, he shifted and hooked her ankles over his shoulders, moaning with pleasure as the changed angle let him drive himself deeper into her channel. "Fuck! So fucking good!" His hands gripped her hips, giving himself more leverage as he ponnded himself deeper into her, balls slapping her ass with each stroke.

"So... close..." he managed through gritted teeth. "Cum... for me... Kaydia. Let... me hear.... you... cum..."

Clearly he didn’t approve of her teasing. Or he approved very much, as he plowed her relentlessly, filling her sopping sex with his girth. A sharp squeal exploded from her mouth as he indulged her and himself in her heated core.

“Oh, fuck yes! Quinn!!!” She howled, swallowing his cock with every thrust into her. Their hips clashed and slammed into each other, as she craved to feel every inch of him parting her silken walls. Loud moans and sighs punctuated his strokes, not bothering to hide how much she adored the manhood buried within her.

"Fuck me, Kaydia," he murmured, his voice a husky whisper. "Use that sweet cunt of yours to get me off."

“Like this?” She rasped, gripping him as he drove into her depths again. Legs tightened around his waist, pulling her along his length until the hips smack in a wet eruption of desire and yearning. Groaning into the kiss she held him tight within her, waiting for the pulse of his member to release him.

Once she did, he took control, gripping her thighs with those impressively strong arms. Damn, he did look fucking hot with his face between her ankles, and somehow felt even better. Hitting every sensitive spot within her, she couldn’t help but throw her head back, and give in the tremendous fucking he was giving her. Suddenly that smart mouth of hers wasn’t so smart anymore, “Quinn, Quinn, Quinn…” She gasped and begged and repeated, as her slit throbbed in delight around his hard steel meat.

Knuckles grew white as she clutched the cushions beneath her with all her might. His rough fucking left her bouncing along, breasts moving wildly each time he banged into her far wall. “Fuck...Quinn…Fuck me… QUINN!!!!” His name echoed throughout the apartment as her body tensed and clenched and shivered beneath him. Head thrown back, eyes rolling back, back arched and mouth agape, a powerful climax tore through her, utterly dominating her senses and her mind.

She looked so damn good, with her body arched and her breasts heaving and her eyes wild and unfocused as he plowed into her. So good, in fact, that he tried looking away in an effort to last longer. But his name dripped from her lips like honey as she begged him to fuck her, to keep fucking ber, and her thighs were smoofh against his stomach and fucking hell she felt amazing when she gripped his shaft with the silk-smooth walls of her sex and...

Her whole body seemed to scream her release as she bucked and writhed beneath him. "Kaydia," he moaned, hands sliding over her as he leaned into her, his cock still moving within her pulsing walls. "Kaydia... yes....Kaydia... god... yes... fuck... " He no longer understood the words he was saying. They were just sounds, noises of pleasure he uttered as he felt his shaft harden still more and... and...

"KAYDIA!" he roared, her name echoing from the walls as his climax tore through him. For an instant his whole body went rigid as the first jet of semen pulsed into her, and then his hips rocked into her as he gasped and moaned and shivered with the force of his orgasm.

Finally, spent, he weakly rubbed his cheek against her calf and kissed the inside of her knee. "I think," he gasped with a grin, "that you may be the death of me. I don't know if I can survive another orgasm like that." Gently disentangling her legs, he slumoed down against her. His fingers combed through her sweat-damo hair as he lazily kissed her. "But... I'm willing to try." He smothered a yawn. "For science."

“I don't know if I can survive another orgasm like that."

“If you can keep up this performance, I won’t have to kill you.” She teased, nibbling on his lip.

“But... I'm willing to try. For science."

“Are you sure you are up to it?” She asked innocently running soft fingers down his body until she found his relaxing cock. “I fear I may have drained you far too much as it were. I really should tend to you, this time.” One more deep hard kiss form his lips, parting with a wet plop before she slid off the couch and onto her knees. She sat him up a bit and positioned herself between his legs.

“Hmmm,” Closing her eyes and breathing deep, she took in their scent, mixed and combined upon him. It was pure lust and desire and flooded her brain with need. “I like smelling myself on you.” Pink tongue darted out form between her plump lips, moving along his pulsing length, “I like tasting myself on you even more.”

With that she swallowed the head, tongue teasing the ridge of his head until she savored the salty musk of their combined pleasure. One hand moved up his chest, eager to caress the muscles as he breathed and bucked against her mouth. The hand other cradled his balls, gently massaging and stimulating them. Slick from her climax, her mouth, her lips moved easily down his shaft, moaning as it rubbed inside her cheeks and along her tongue. She swallowed him until he was nice and hard, before pulling back some.

“Now you have a choice to make. Do you want to fuck my wet cunt again? Or do you want to shoot this last load down my throat? Are you going to sit there and take my mouth fucking your cock, or are you going to force me to take you again?” Her tongue slid along the bulge underneath his shaft, and soft moist lips trailed along his veins. “You are going to have to take what you want Quinn, or I will take it from you.” And with that, she swallowed his cock once more.

Quinn's breath shortened and quickened as Kaydia's mouth closed around his softened cock. He leaned back, letting the cushions of the couch support him as he lost himself in the feel of her lips and tongue caressing his lenght, and her hands cupping and caressing him. It was hypnotic, watching her head move and her jade eyes watching hin as sbe sucked and savired him. Soon, to his surprise and delight, he found himself harfening again.

Her lips left his cock, letting it goisten in the half-light of the room as she smiled knowingly at him. His expression slowly grew to match hers as she presented her playful ulitmatems: take her and use her, or she would surely take him and use him. Considering his options, he slowly licked his lips. Either way, he won.

His smile turned wicked. He was pretty sure he knew what she wanted...

Quinn's hands fisted in Kaydia's hair as she swallowed his cock. "That's it," he snarled, using his grip to make her mouth bob up and down his length. "Take that dick, Kaydia." He bucked his hips forward, fucking her mouth, letting the blunt head if his cock hit the back of her throat with each thrust. "I'm gonna use your mouth like a second cunt," he growled. His fists tightened in her hair, pulling it tight against her scalp. "Gonna pump my cum down your throat, Kaydia! And you better swallow every drop, or I'll turn you over my knee and spank that fine ass as red as your hair!"

Kaydia might have been more upset at the turn of events if Quinn had not already fingered, licked and fucked her to several orgasms. She might have taken offense to the way he used her mouth and throat for his pleasure if that smile upon his lips weren’t so sexy. His rough treatment of her might have soured her on him, if his demands and cries didn’t sound so fucking good. Instead of planning elaborate revenges plots, she focused on worshipping this symbol of his masculinity, lavishing moist attention upon the thick organ that had already brought her so much pleasure.

Wrapping her lips over her teeth, she sucked him harder, letting him set the pace with his hands in her hair. All she had to worry about was wrapping wet lips around his girth, squeezing him with every bob up his shaft. Saliva drooled down her chins she gave into the pleasure of being his toy, the bliss of being used for his desire. Despite his dense meat taking up space within her mouth, she was audibly moaning and sighing into the cock thrusts into her throat. Her hands worked harder, applying just a bit more pressure to his balls, rolling them along soft fingers. The other hand massaged those tight muscles in his chest and abs, delighting in the well-defined lines that made up his body.

She was forced to meet his gaze as his hand pulled her hair tighter. She could only slurp him expertly as he made his demands, and shudder at the thought of him spanking her ass red. The only thing that made the threat sweeter was the thought of his manhood pounding her as his smacked her, combining pleasure and pain until they were one and the same.

And thus, she was faced with a dilemma. Obey the command she had already intended to fulfill, and swallow his load, or disobey and let him paint her white with his seed, and face her punishment.

There was a moment in which he was suddenly nervous that he'd gone too far. That, despite the lust and desire he could feel rolling off of her, his aggressive play had been too much. The slight, sharp taste of her primal gut reaction slapped at his mind, stinging. But then she embraced it, attending to his cock like a devotee to her idol, worshipping it. Worshipping him. And he could see the pleasure in the faintly unfocused look in her eyes as she stared back at him, watching him as he used her mouth for his pleasure.

Quinn moaned, letting the sound of his pleasure fill the apartment. Feeling his orgasm beginning to build - stunned that he was approaching his third of the night - he attempted to draw matters by leanung back. But Kaydia seemed to pounce as he did, her lios on his shaft maintaining the same pace, her hands like fire on his skin. Almost involuntarily his hips rose to meet her, offering her mire of his meat. She accepted the offer, devouring him, sending pleasure dancing along his nerves.

"Close..." he groaned. "Such a goid mouth, Kaydia. Ah! So... close..." He felt himself growing harder, felt himself throb against her lips. He licked his lios, watching her green eyes as she sucked at him, and he smiled. "So... will I have... to punish... you?" His back arched again, and his fists tightened in her hair once mire. "KAYDIA!"

Once more Quinn was pumping his cum into her, screaming her name all the while. Oh he was definitely making up for the decade she had gone without hearing it, not that he knew that. His exultant cry of her name made the wild fucking of her mouth worthwhile, a well-earned reward for her hard work. So she drank down his offering, her hand finding his as she tried to obey his commands. Still, despite how much he pumped into her, he still had more to give, one last string clinging to her lips and his cock as she pulled back to breath.

Her tongue came out to collect this remaining semen, licking her lips to clean off every drop of his release. She looked up at him with a self-satisfied smile, a smile filled with pride at a blowjob well done and adoration from all the pleasure he had given her this evening, and maybe even something more. Something long dormant, that she couldn’t quite identify.

“Still breathing? Or do I have to add you to my list of casualties?” She teased, coming back up to cuddle against him. Damn, she was exhausted, and no wonder. They had been fucking for hours and were covered in sweat and each other’s scents. “Did you want to stay the rest of the night? Plenty of room in my bed,” She offered and tempted, finding she was rather looking forward to waking up in his arms in a couple hours. Finding she was already trying to figure out more excuses to keep him around, hoping this wasn’t going to end up a onetime event. She wasn’t sure they could really be anything more than a fling, but she wasn’t ready for it to end.

His third orgasm of the night was almost painful in its intensity, and Kaydia used her lips and tongue to drag it out. He moaned helplessly as she swallowed every drop he gave her before licking him clean. By the end his muscles felt like jelly, and all he could do was slump back against the couch and gasp for breath. It had been a long time - too long - since he'd felt like this. Since he'd been desired like this.

Slowly, seeming every bit as shaky and exhausted as he felt, Kaydia crawled up onto the couch and snuggled in against him. His arms went around her, holding her close. He listened to her breathing, feeling the stirring of some deep and unexpected emotion he wasn't quite prepared to name. "Still breathing? She asked playfully. "Or do I have to add you to my list of casualties?"

"Yes," he responded,holding her closer and grinning stupidly. He felt like he should say something more, but wasn't sure what. And he didn't want to spoil the moment. But then she offered to let him stay the night - ashes him to stay the night - and he felt something warm and pleasant surge in his chest.

"Yeah," he smiled. "I'd like that." Shakily, he stood up. Then he scooped her up, enjoying her small sound of surprise as he took her in his arms and made his careful way to the low, large bed in the room. It took all his willpower to lay her down gently rather than drop her - he really was quite exhausted - but his reward was to crawl in after her and snuggle in against her, enjoying her warmth and softness and their mingled scents. "G'night, Kaydia," he murmured through a jaw-cracking yawn before kissing her gently. "I..."

Whatever he was going to say was lost, however, as he yawned again. And then his eyes closed , and within moments he was fast asleep.

They fit together perfectly, as he carried her to bed and lied down beside her. It was easy to fall asleep as he wrapped her in his arms placed a soft kiss upon her lips.

In her dreams she relived their encounter, with Quinn pulling her into a passionate kiss as she wore the Shadi mask. His hand brushed through her hair until the blonde wig slipped to the floor. She felt herself give into him as his hands roamed her body, and peeled off the layers of clothing. It was exciting and terrifying to be so vulnerable before him but she didn’t dare try to stop him or slow him down. Dress pooled around her ankles, bra slipped off and her panties slid down.

Pulling away from the kiss, Quinn looked upon her reveal form, but somehow she found she wasn’t nude before him. Instead she wore her padawan robes and the insecurities of a seventeen year old girl. It felt far more exposed then being naked before him. And the Quinn that looked back at her was a younger version of himself, and she had the strangest feeling that she was
remembering what he looked like a decade ago, instead of merely imagining it.

The dream brought up anxieties that Kaydia couldn’t easily push down, so she found herself waking before Quinn. She was pleased to find he looked just as good the morning after, while she was sober and the morning light illuminated his features. And the tattoo was even more brilliant now, and it was rather difficult to resist the temptation to touch it once more. But he fucked her brains out last night, and deserved whatever rest he could carve out for himself, so she left him alone this morning, turning her thoughts towards the job at hand.

Before long Kaydia had transformed herself into Lorsha, a woman who seemed cloned a thousand times over to perform the invisible work that kept the galaxy moving smoothly. The secretary who answered phones and maintained schedules, the restaurant hostess who oversaw tables and wait-staff rosters, the personal assistant who arranged every aspect of her employer’s day. And In her case she was that chauffeur that was always around precisely when she was needed, whether she was called ahead of time or not. Donning a short black wig in the style of an impeccably sharp bob, and a simple streamlined black leather outfit that only hinted at her sensuality, the transformation was nearly complete.

Out of all her personas, Kaydia found she liked being Lorsha the best. She appreciated the invisibility it afforded her, as opposed to the attention that Shadi was designed to attract. She was already eating breakfast in her mask as Quinn woke up. “Good morning. Help yourself to breakfast, it’s most dehydrated foodstuffs, unfortunately. I put your clothes through the refresher, so they should be ready pretty soon. Unless you want me to drop you off at your place for a change. Otherwise I thought you can join me for the meeting with my contact. It would save me the trouble of relaying all this information to you a second time.”

Quinn woke slowly, struggling out of dreams that had featured Kaydia quite prominently. Dreams of staring at a holographic image of a young woman with shoulder-length red hair, pulled back into a braid. Dream-memories if months of searching before the trail had reached a dead end. Had she been named Kaydia as well? By now, it was difficult to remember.

By the time consciousness had fully returned, those thoughts were subsumed under a mild but persistent headache. The water had helped with the hangover, but not eliminated it. So burying his head under the covers in an effort to shut out the light streaming into the room, he tried to snuggle up against Kaydia. There was just one problem with that plan, though. The bed was empty.

"Good morning," he heard her call. Blinking, he sat up and rubbed at his eyes. She looked different this morning, in black wig and severe professional clothing that somehow just managed to make him want to peel her out of them. He blinked a few more times as she offered breakfast and plans for the day, and nodded.

"No, yeah. That sounds good." He yawned a jaw-cracking yawn. "Let me just get cleaned up, first. And then I'll eat and we can go meet your contact." With that he threw the covers off and headed towards the bathroom. Nudity didn't bother him - he'd been trained out of that decades ago, after all. And besides, after last night it would be foolish to be shy about being naked in fromt of her. But he found that he was very aware of her gaze as he went past.

The shower was short and hot and distressingly full of curvy red-headed distractions for one he was taking by himself. Was she the same girl he and Master Valis had looked for all that time ago? The missing padawan who's Master had been murdered in the Outer Rim? Or were half-remembered memories mingling with the present and deceiving him? He'd half to query the records, later.

The refresher was finished with his clothes as he finished his shower. He dressed quickly, opting to leave boots and jacket for when they left, but was strapping on the shoulder rig that carried his blaster and lightsaber as he joined Kaydia at the breakfast table. "If we have time," he said, taking a seat and spooning reconstituted hash onto a plate, "I'd like to swing past Munden's first. I should return that borrowed speeder. But it's not urgent."

He ate a few bites, then smiled at her from across the table. After a moment, he reached out and rested his hand on hers. "And... after last night.." He hesitated. "My name - my real name - is Quentin. Quentin Hall. I just, well, haven't used it in... in a while. I just..." He hesitated again. "I wanted you to know it."

Watching the naked Quinn stride towards the bathroom made Kaydia wish she wasn’t already dressed and ready for the day. And the thought of him in the shower, alone, with water rolling down his washboard abs distracted her from her meal. Maybe next time they would have to get in together.

Next time. Would there be a next time? The fear that it might not happen again briefly seized her as she picked at her food. It wouldn’t be the first one night stand she’d had, but it might have been the first she’d hope to repeat. Could they...date? It wasn’t impossible, was it? They got along well, and were obviously quite attracted to each other. It might not work out in the long run, but they could enjoy the ride while it lasted, couldn’t they?

She smiled at him at he joined her at the table, unfortunately dressed. Still there was a job to do, and as she discovered last night, tearing each other’s clothing off was half the fun. She finished her breakfast as he spoke up about returning his borrowed speeder.

“Should be fine. I have to pick up mine anyways, so we can switch them off. “ She replied before finishing her coffee. As she stood to clean of her dishes, he grabbed her hand, stopping her in her tracks. Looking at her with soulful blue eyes, he told her his real name, Quentin Hall. For a moment, memories from her dream flooded back, suddenly feeling relevant in a way she couldn’t quite place.

Still, the revelation of his real name made her blush, somehow finding the admission far more intimate than what they had done last night. She smiled warmly as she met his eyes and couldn’t resist placing a quick, moist kiss on his lips. Maybe they were dating.

“Looks like we will have to fuck again, so I can scream out the right name, this time.”

Soon they were off, having returned his borrowed speeder and retrieved her own. A top of the line, model year new transport that was as sleek and efficient as her mask. Quentin was seated upfront, alongside her as she parked and waited for her contact, Linora. The slender brunette entered the speeder without hesistation, though she did stiffen when she noticed a third person in the speeder, a man she was not expecting.

“This is Quinn Hale. He performed quite well on the last job and agreed to another one,” Kaydia introduced, deciding to keep his real name to herself for a bit longer. It felt like a present he had given her, and even now she wanted to cherish that. For a moment atleast, before pulling out to drive in the predetermined route, which in reality was just an excuse for Her and Linora to meet up. Linora nodded at the man, only seeing the back of his head and half of his face. Familiar, somehow.

“Tuzza Drezix is your target this time around,” She said simply, knowing that his prominence wouldn’t be lost on Kaydia. The regional Vigo, and the man who had authorized and overseen her conditioning. The one who had given her the command to kill Jedi master Ki-Adi. Linora knew this would be a satisfying kill for her, if not an easy one. “He is familiar with all your current persona’s, so you are going to need a solid plan to strike him. Like I said last night, I can’t know anything until you hit him, and all I can give you at the moment is his schedule for the next month. I’ll be paying twice your rate for this job.” She sent the files over to their data pads.

“Any questions?”

Kaydia blushed. Quentin grinned stupidly, enjoying the sight. It made her look... cute. Not a description he'd have thought to use for her, but there it was. And he was still grinning when she leaned forward and kissed him. "Looks like we will have to fuck again," she whispered, "so I can scream out the right name, this time."

He kissed her back. "You can try," he whispered, caressing her cheek. "But next time, I'm going to try to leave you unable to speak..."

Quentin found himself brooding, as he returned the borrowed speeder. What was he doing? He'd never broken cover like this before, never told anyone his real name before. And then, after a single night's fucking, he had risked everything!

Only... it wasn't just a simple case of getting laid, was it? He ran his fingers through his hair, and stared out the window. He liked her. Maybe he was even falling in love with her - something that felt ridiculous, since it had been less than a week since they'd met. But even now, he was trying to figure out how to persuade her to come with him when he was finished. She was skilled (a thought that made him remember green eyes staring at him as she sucked him off...), she was good in a fight (and in bed), she was fun to talk to, and she was Force-sensitive. He'd recognized the empathic feedback once he'd thought about it, even if she hadn't. It was why they'd been so good together - each had sensed what the other wanted.

Force sensitive.

Damnit, he was going to have to consult the Archives. The odds were astronomical, but was it possible he'd stumbled across that lost padawan after all these years?

Lost in his thoughts, he started when the speeder door opened and closed. His heart lept into his throat as he saw Linora in the mirror, and adrenaline coursed through his blood. This was bad. He'd thought they were meeting her somewhere, not... Shit. He was a dead man.

But she didn't seem to recognize him. She seemed wary as Kaydia made introductions and pulled out into traffic, but she proceeded with the briefing. Still, he didn't let his guard down, and he wracked his brain for an angle. But if she drew her lightsaber, he was fucked. Hell, she wouldn't even need to draw. Just angle it and ignite, and it would stab through his seat and body.

"Any questions?" she asked, her voice still achingly familiar.

He glanced over the data pad, and shook his head. Then he looked sideways at Kaydia, checking if she had any.

The speeder was on autopilot as Kaydia reviewed the information on her data pad. Tuzza Drezix. She started at the name and face as some of her worst memories flooded her mind. She forced the Lorsha mask, wearing a calm, in control expression as sorrow and rage coursed through her veins. Suddenly she needed a hit of Inertia. Something to drown the emotions boiling under her skin. Even Quentin’s presence, and the thought of spending another night wrapped around him couldn’t ease the tension that tugged at her very being.

It was the culmination of everything she wanted since she returned to this life. To strike at the man who did this to her, and repay the years of pain he had put her through. She knew she needed to concentrate, to come at this from a position of collected composure, but it was difficult to push down everything that had been done to her, and everything she had done.

“No questions,” she answered, finally, feeling both Quentin’s and Linora’s eyes on her. It was good, too, since she was nearing the endpoint of their trip. Linora got out without another word and Kaydia pulled the speeder out and drove a couple kilometers away. Looking over the data for several minutes, she spoke to Quentin once more.

“It’s not going to be simple,” Kaydia confessed as she set down her data pad and leaned back in the driver seat. “How do you feel about playing the chauffeur again?”

They had a plan in place. Quentin Would masquerade as Tuzza’s chauffeur when he was headed towards the warehouse district to meet with some smugglers. Quentin would divert the Vigo to another warehouse, where Kaydia would be waiting to complete the hit. Kaydia wasn’t terribly happy with the plan, but it was unlikely they were going to be able to come up with a better one. Tuzza was a made man, and wasn’t ever going to be easy to kill. As it was, they would have to expect at least a couple bodyguards.

They needed to retrofit a speeder to interrupt lines of communication, scout out a warehouse location, get a read on who would be guarding Tuzza that day. He had a rotating list of eight men and two women who stood at his side, usually in pairs, but sometimes as many as four. Kaydia and Quentin had their work cut out for them.

Quentin nearly shook with relief as Linora exited the speeder, half-expecting her to turn and cut him down through the hull. But she walked away without a look back, merging into the crowd and disappearing into a store. He sighed, then began systematically flexing and releasing each of his muscles in turn to release tension. It was difficult. He could sense the hatred and anger and fear in Kaydia's mind, roiling and churning like storm clouds even as she struggled for calm and tried to review the details of the job. Finally, she tossed her data pad down. “It’s not going to be simple,” she observed, leaning back in the driver seat. “How do you feel about playing the chauffeur again?”

"Well," he said, forcing a note of levity he didn't feel, "I think we've established that I don't mind driving..." It was a weak innuendo, but there it was. Turning his attention back to business, he picked up his own data pad and reviewed the notes once more. "Hmmm..." he finally muttered. "'Not going to be simple' is an understatement. So, we could abandon discrete."

He put his data pad down as well. "I've got a proton launcher at my ship, part of my collection of questionably-legal implements of mayhem. We could just track his movements, and blow his skimmer to hell from blocks away." He mimed aiming and firing a shoulder-mounted weapon. "Boom. Then we just need to send a small probe in to collect enough DNA to prove he was in the car."

Quentin's grin didn't falter in the teeth of her dour expression. "No? Well, I guess being hunted as Separatist terrorists would put a crimp on our plans. So. Tell me about playing the chauffeur?"

The plan was a terrible plan, but Quentin couldn't come up with a better one. So he let Kaydia begin scoping out the warehouse and pulling the strings to get him in place. For his own part, he tended to the modified skimmer. Which meant talking to Meryik Tann. The Zeltron loved a lot of things. Men. Women. Men and women together. Gambling. Drinking. But the one thing he loved above all else was vehicles. And for all his flippant airs, he was a consummate professional. So when Quentin approached him, the only questions he asked were related to the specific requirements of the scrambler.

Their first break came two days after the meeting with Linora.

"One of Zerrik An's boys, hey?" The speaker was a bulky near-human, with skin like leather and faceted orange eyes. He looked Quentin over.

"Yep," Quentin drawled. He'd spent a little time modifying his appearance. Chemical tablets and ultraviolet treatments to darken his skin to the color of mahogany. Hormone injections to change the color of his eyes from blue-grey to brown. Inserts in his shoes to change his height and gait a little, and nose plugs and cheek pads to alter the contours of his face subtly. He's also shaved his head.

The speaker glanced over the details on his data pad. "Hmmm... driver, mainly. And a little bodyguard work." A bark of laughter. "Didn't do Zerrik much good, did you?"

Quentin shrugged. "Ain't my fault. An liked him a bit o' bein' choked out while he was gettin' laid." He snorted a little bitter laughter. "Always warned him he'd go a little far. Weren't much I could do, though. Not like he wanted an audience or nothin', not when he was having him a whore."

"What happened?" the near-human asked, curious now.

"You ain't heard?"

"Nope."

Quentin made a show of looking around, then leaned in conspiratorially. "You didn't hear this from me, got it? But he, ah... he kinda burst a blood vessel. Seems the whore didn't even notice, until she was finished."

"She didn't notice?"

"Nope. Guess he wasn't as good as he thought."

Both men laughed, and the nonhuman waved the datapad. "Yeah, well, Miss Sunfell says you check out. So you're hired. Boss needs a good driver." He offered Quentin a hand. "Name's Bronn Tallet. You'll be reporting to me, unless the boss gives you orders directly."

Quentin shook the man's hand. "Lazlo Jamis. A pleasure."

It took nearly a week to put all the pieces in place. Quentin was in position to drive Tuzza to the location, Kaydia had the Warehouse set up to her benefit. They would be outnumbers, three to two, but Tuzza wouldn’t be expecting his driver to be in on the plot to take him out. She would have one of his bodyguards dead before he knew what was up and Quentin could have the other dead in an instant.

Based on the intel Quentin sent her this morning, she reviewed who was guarding him today. Mythosha Phun, the cathar and Oongol Furukt, a trandoshan. Mythosha was an expert at close quarters combat and Oongol was a master marksman, a potent combination that covered Tuzza from any and all attacks.

Kaydia set up the warehouse with substantial cover in preparation for a fire fight. Blasters weren’t her preferred weapon, but she was decent enough with it. Besides, she wasn’t sure she was ready for Quentin to know about her connection to the force, and her past as a padawan to the Jedi Order. She liked him, quite a bit, but it was hard to bring up the difficult memories. Maybe, once this job and part of her life was behind her, she could leave this life behind and travel the galaxy with Quentin, and become a mercenary, like him. Partners, in business and maybe even something more.

The daydream had been playing through her head often lately, since she met Quentin, after sharing a passionate night with him, and each other’s real names. Even now, as she made the last minutes preparations to the warehouse, storing extra weapons and grenades in various places, just in case things were south, she dreamt about it, taking her savings and buying small ship with it. She was quite determined to go through with it at this point, and get far away from Mustafar and everything she had gone through and done here. Even if Quentin wasn’t on board to join her, she would do it alone. She just wished it wouldn’t come to that.

Now wasn’t the time to fantasize. According to her radar, Quentin was on route and would arrive shortly. She calmed herself, breathing deeply, centering her expectations. Trying to reach that level of serenity that Master Ki-Adi always had her attain while she trained under her. The cerean always made it seem so easy, to the point Kaydia often wondered if she was really cut out to be a Jedi. It distressed her, for a moment, how good she was at being a killer, now.

The speeder pulled into the warehouse as Kaydia hid out of sight. She peeked out as a speeder door opened, seeing Quentin in his disguise step out. Their eyes met and a brief nod was all she needed to move into position. Mouthing a three count, they both opened a passenger door together. A double tap later, Oongol was dead with a blaster hole in his head and heart, and almost in perfect sync Quentin dispatched Mythosha in the same manner. Kaydia aimed her next shot at Tuzza, squeezing the trigger without hesitation. Unfortunately, the shot reflected off a blaster proof barrier, nearly hitting Kaydia before she ducked out of the way.

Rolling behind cover she heard Tuzza calling for backup over his communicator, but the signal jammer in Quentin’s speeder should have prevented any call for help from getting through. Still, blaster shot nearby signaled that he wasn’t unarmed, and with his reflective shield up, it would be difficult to take him out from afar. She hoped Quentin still had his lightsaber on him, but as she approached him to revise the plan, she heard the sounds of a speeder pulling up outside. Did the signal jammer not work as it was supposed to, or well Quentin followed without realizing it?

No matter, at the moment, as the number tilted away from their advantage. Focusing, Kaydia sensed six heartbeats stepping out of the speeder. Fuck, not good. She scrambled for a flashbang before Quentin could speak up, tossing it blindly towards the door. Coming up from cover, Kaydia took three shots, taking down one of the incoming guards, and ducking back down before they could retaliate.

Back
Top Bottom