Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Quentin twisted and writhed frantically, lightsaber blurring as he fought to defend himself from the Baronet's twin lightsabers. He was good with a lightsaber, but this sort if stand-up fight wasn't his strength. He'd trained to work through misdirection and surprise, striking unsuspecting opponents whenever possible. "It doesn't require strength to surrender yourself to the darkness, Aldane," he replied. "All it requires is a certain petty cowardace."

"Cowardace?" Aldane replied with a thin smile as he advanced. "Do tell. Pray, explain how I am a ciward as you retreat before me."

"Cowardace," Quentin reoeated. "Being unwilling to stand for something. Being unable to accept responsibility. Being unable to accept that someone is better, and unwilling to piut in the difficult years of practice and training to achieve." His lightsaber screamed as he deflected a strike. "Being unwilling to accept that the title of Baronet was not yours, and unwilling to..."

"It was mine!" Aldane roared, hammering at Quentin's defenses. "It..."

"The fourth child of your house," Quentin cintinued. "Until yiu started murdering your family, rather than claim the title by merit."

"It should have been mine!" Aldane shouted. "I was smarter, mire skilled, more..."

"The only thing you excelled at was treachery," Quentin mocked. "Too lazy to show merit. Too self-absorbed to prove yourself. A petulant child, demanding that you be given the world simply for being soecial." Quentin riposted, and drive Aldane back. "The ancient Sith would despise what you are - they, at least, were not dilettants."

"ENOUGH!" Aldane roared, the dark side erupting from in a wave of concussive firce that hurled Quentin the length of the room. Caught off guard, Quentin smashed heavily into the wall and hung there for a moment before dropping limp to the ground. "What do you know of power, Shadow? Coward, am I? Dilettante, am I? Let me show you power!"

He gestured, reaching out with the Force to trigger the SIN implants embedded in Kaydia's, laughing as she writhed and screamed under the aginizing mixture of pleasure and pain. "Where is your power now, Jedi? Your righteous strength? What good your training, if you cannot protect her?" Another gesture, and he laughed as the current in the SIN doubked. "You will hear her scream often, Jedi! You will watch helpless as I use her as I see fit!"

His cold eyes bored into Linira's. "Come here, love," he purred. "Bring Kaydia to me." He smiled. "I'll even share her with you, this time."

Kaydia helped Linora break from Aldane’s control. Empowered by Quentin, and the progress he was making towards beating back the Sith Lord. Turning his games back on him, getting under his skin. It was working well. Too well perhaps, provoking the Baronet’s wrath, wrath that sent Quentin crashing into wall beside them with a sickening thud.

“Quentin!” She hardly had time to scream for her fiancé before Aldane turned his power on her, igniting the SIN within her. Still, she had prepared for this, trained, struggling against sensation as she moved towards Quentin. She could feel the pain of Quentin’s impact layered upon her own, but still she pushed forward, hugging the wall to reach him. Still, there was no amount of training that prepared her for the increase in the current, where even pleasure was pain, shredding her nerves until her insides were on fire, praying for death. She fell, a few steps away from Quentin, reaching desperately for his hand, for some touch that could make it all stop.

Kaydia and Quentin lied broken on the floor. Quentin literally broken, in a few places it seemed, from the way he landed, and Kaydia unable to function as the SIN raged through her. Familiar screams of torment rang throughout the courtyard, but whether she was remembering Kaydia’s torture or her own, she couldn’t say. They couldn’t defeat him. They were her only chance, and they couldn’t defeat him.

"Come here, love," he purred. "Bring Kaydia to me." He smiled. "I'll even share her with you, this time."

She couldn’t escape him. She could merely give someone else over to his dark hunger. Let it devour Kaydia, instead, or Even Quentin. Nodding, she took three steps towards her failed saviors and gathered Kaydia’s hair in a gunmetal fist. She was still convulsing, not far off from a seizure Linora supposed, as Linora dragged her towards Aldane. There was no struggle, no conscious struggle that was, just the jerking of her body outside of her control.

Linora lifted Kaydia up for Aldane, who wrapped a hand around her throat to keep her on her feet. Giving her a break from the sin for just a moment, he locked eyes with Quentin while forcing his tongue into Kaydia’s mouth. Linora stood behind him, arm wrapped around his chest to press their bodies tight against one another. Caressing his muscles and abs as he broke the forced kiss with Kaydia, glaring triumphantly into her terrified eyes.

“Miss me?” He mocked, as Linora worked at his belt with her free hand. With Force puppetry he guided Kaydia’s hand into his pants to stroke him, “That’s right. Get me hard enough to rape you in front of your lover.” He laughed, pleased with himself, until sudden heat caught off his breath. Dropping Kaydia, he looked down, seeing his own saber piercing his chest, held by Linora. Her gunmetal grip held him in place as his lung collapsed, too strong for even his force strength to pry off.

“I’m taking you to hell with me, you bastard,” She coughed into his ear, blood splotching his cheek and neck. The saber went through her chest too, the searing heat nearly unbearable as she held it in place. Nearly as unbearable as what he had done to her over the past week, and what he would have done again once he was bored of Kaydia. There were no more smart words, no more mocking threats or vicious quips, just the last gasps for breath as he could no longer fill his lungs. Linora followed him down to his knees, feeling her own arm grow numb as she held the blade in place, as her own body screeched for precious air.

“Linora!” Kaydia screamed as Aldane slumped over, knowing she was following him close behind. Kaydia grabbed her as she lost the strength to hold herself up. She tried to reach up to touch Kaydia’s face, some futile effort of apology, but everything was so dark and so far away.

“Sor…………..ry….”

Quentin floated in a state of sensory deprivation, aware only of the cool warmth of the bacta that surrounded him. After everything that had happened, it was nice to surrender for a time, to drift in and out of consciousness. To sleep dreamlessly, free from pain. To give up, for a brief time, the soul-hurt that he'd experienced on Xiost. To forget, for a few hours, what had happened to Linora.

"linora." His voice was a hoarse whisper, a croak of agony as he forced himself to ignore his injuries and drag himself towards Kaydia. Towards Linora. To the woman he loved, and the woman he had loved. The woman who, in the end, had saved them. Inch by agonizing inch he crawled, dragging himself with his unbroken arm and pushing with his unbroken leg, feeling cracked ribs grind and pain stab with each breath. His vision was blurry, but he could see well enough to find Kaydia. Reaching out, he rested his hand on her arm.

"Kaydia," he croaked, feeling blood on his lips as he spoke. A bad sign, he knew. "She... take her. With us." He tried to gesture around the hall. "Don't leave her. Not, not here."

Through the Force, he could sense Kaydia nearby. Sitting by the bacta tank, probably. Making sure he was healing, he thought. Lending him strength with which to heal. There was another presence as well, nearby. One he thought he recognized. Master Valis, perhaps? No, not him. But... who? Sheila, maybe? Or... someone else?

The trip back to their borrowed ship was agony. Kaydia had commandeered three of Aldane's insectile protocol droids, setting two to carrying him down the mountain in a makeshift stretcher and the third to transporting Linora's mortal remains. The droids were surefooted but not designed with this sort of work in mind, and the jarring as he bounced and swayed on the steep switchbacked trail tested his discipline. It was a relief when they bundled him into a ship bed, and when Kaydia had administered the anesthesia.

Quentin's eyes opened. He peered around, blinking in confusion at his surroundings. The room was... white. White walls and ceiling and floor. White, sourceless light. He was in a white bed, with white sheets drawn up over his body. Then, as he watched, the room shifted and changed. At first it resembled one of the living cells in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, and then the Great Archive. Then it was his shared bed on the Scrapper, before becoming the hedonistic room Sheila had loaned them on Zeltros. "Ah," he finally said. "A dream. Or maybe a vision."

Stretching a little, he sat up and looked around. "I wonder if I'm still in the bacta tank?"

MFF Dream Smut Scene: Quentin, Kaydia, and Linora
Kaydia’s mind felt quiet without Quentin’s presence. He was still there, somewhere, but it was faint. He needed the rest, after what Aldane had done to him. After having to watch his first love sacrifice herself to protect them. She knew he needed that, but she needed him too. So she stayed in room with the bacta tank, waiting for him to recover.

Sheila had a bed set up for her, and sent up food periodically. Twice she tried to get Kaydia out of the room, suggesting the Zeltron manner of mourning, by celebrating life with as many partners as possible, but Kaydia wouldn’t budge from Quentin’s side. Even when she was driving herself crazy with worry and grief.

Meditate, she decided. It was the next best way to process her feelings, to center herself without depending on her lover. It took a bit, to sink into her perceptions, to block out everything else by the faint presence of Quentin. But with everything else silent, she could sense another presence in the force.

“You ever try this before?”

She saw Linora, just the way she had been that first night. When she had been lost and aimless and alone, just needing someone to give a damn about her.

“Honey? Yeah, I’ve eaten honey before,” Kaydia laughed, not sure what Linora was doing.

“Not like this, I bet,” Linora teased, beckoning her with a crooked finger. Kaydia got close enough to press their bodies together, watching Linora dip a finger into the jar, “Open up.” The taste seemed to hit her senses all at once, igniting her nerves in a pleasing way.

“Wow…” Kaydia groaned, pleasure stealing her ability to form coherent sentences. Scooping out another dollop, Linora teased her, licking her own honey smear finger. The scent seemed to invade her mind, both the lavender aroma of the honey and the vanilla of Linora’s perfume, and the musk of her own arousal. Trembling, she pulled Linora closer, running fingers through silken hair. Had it always been so soft and smooth? Linora’s breath tickled her face.

“Are you ever going to get around to kissing me?” Linora teased, lips ghosting over her own. Kaydia took that as a challenge, shoving the brunette against the wall, devouring her lips and her taste, and any remaining honey on her tongue. Damn, Linora’s skin was satin soft and the feel of her own clothes nearly burned. Tearing off layer by layer, unsure whose top or which bra until breasts pressed into breasts and thigh slipped between thighs.

“You can join any time now…Quentin.”

Quentin wandered aimlessly in his visions. Observing the past. Witnessing the future, and frowning at the sight of a black-armored figure with a red lightsaber, dueling an oddly-familiar redheaded woman he'd never met before. Back and forth they went, in a black throneroom, watched by a cloaked and hooded figure. Then, with a chill, he realized the hooded figure was looking at him. "Your time is past, Jedi," the figure hissed. "When she falls, your light will be gone from the galaxy forever."

"Then we'll live in the shadows," Quentin replied.

The hooded figure laughed. "Begone! You have no place, here in my Empire!" It gestured and the vision suddenly shifted, sending Quentin spinning wildly back through the ages. Fragments and images danced and whirled, dissolving into blackness. He floated, for an endless time, meditating. As he meditated, he began to feel himself... distancing. Leaving the physical world behind, embracing the Force and becoming one with it.

Not yet, Quentin, a haunting, familiar voice called. Not yet.

And then he was sitting in a bar - a dive, really - in the corner with his back to the wall. Seated at the bar itself, a redhead leaned heavily on the plastic top and downed another drink. He admired her curves for a moment, idly wishing Kaydia was there, before he realized with a start that she was Kaydia. But before he could move, another woman walked in. Sleek and athletic, with long black hair and a left hand covered with a satin glove. Linora.

Fuck. He was watching Kaydia's past, in his vision. And while she'd shared some of her memories with him, he still felt like a voyeur as the two women talked and drank. As the talking turned to flirting, and the flirting to touching, and the touching to caresses. With dream logic the scene shifted to them entering a small apartment. “You ever try this before?” Linora asked, picking up a jar.

“Honey? Yeah, I’ve eaten honey before,” Kaydia laughed.

“Not like this, I bet,” Linora teased, beckoning her with a crooked finger. He watched Linora dip her finger into the jar as Kaydia pressed up against her, offering a golden-smeared finger to his lover. “Open up.”

Could you get an erection in a Force vision? The subject had never come up in training, but he was definitely getting turned on as Kaydia sucked the honey from Linora's finger. As the two women twined together, feeding one another honey and exploring each other's bodies “Are you ever going to get around to kissing me?” Linora teased.

Kaydia did. As Quentin watched the kiss started hungry and deepened. Hands moved with desperate need, opening clothing and tossing them aside until the two nearly-naked women slid and ground against one another. Soft gasps and moans filled the air, and Quentin began to wonder about the logistics of jacking off in a vision, and about the ethics of watching his current and past lover like this. Then, with a start, he realized Linora was staring right at him. She licked her lips, and gestured for him to come closer with a hand that was no longer gunmetal. “You can join any time now…Quentin.”

"Uhm..." He flushed, just a little. "I... aren't I... that is, isn't this a vision? Of the past?"

Linora's hand explored Kaydia's back, nails scratching just hard enough to leave faint red streaks that faded quickly. "It was more of a..." She considered her words. "A convenient way for me to contact her. Both of you."

"But... you're dead," Quentin replied, feeling foolish.

Linora shrugged, then kissed Kaydia. "What is it you always said? There is death, and there is the Force? And I'm dead, yes. But... redeemed. Enough that I have a chance. Still woefully tied to the flesh, though." She turned Kaydia a little, so that Quentin could watch as her fingers slipped into Kaydia's wet slit, moaning with pleasure at the feel. "Do you really want to talk, Quentin? Or do you want to fuck us?"

Quentin moved forward, tearing at his own clothes. By the time he pulled both women into an embrace he could feel their bare bodies against his own. He kissed Kaydia first, lingering over the act, before turning to Linora as well. One hand gripped Kaydia's firm ass, the other slid around Linora's back and cupped a breast, and his aching cock smeared precum over both their bellies. Then, releasing the breast, he groped for the bottle of merakuya. It shone like molten gold in the dim light of the room, and he let it tip out over Linora to trickle thickly over her breasts. "Oops," he smiled. "How clumsy." As he said it he pressed her back against the little table in the room. "Want to help me clean her off, Kaydia? Or would you rather watch?"

Without waiting for an answer he lowered his mouth to Linora's left breast, dragging his tongue over honey-coated flesh with a sound of delight. Linora gasped, running her hands over her body and Quentin's face. The honey, softening under the heat of her body, flowed down her belly and coated her hands, leaving Quentin's face golden and sticky.

Kaydia dropped to her knees as Quentin dripped honey on Linora’s breasts and stomach, circling her navel to taste the salty-sweetness. One hand went around each of them, grabbing a handful of ass. Precum seeped from Quentin’s cock, glistening in the low light of the room, inviting her to taste. He was salty after the dulcet flavor of the honey, and his shiver in reaction to her tongue reached her body as well.

Once Quentin was coated in her saliva, she turned her attention to Linora, exploring her dripping lips with a hungry tongue. Finding her throbbing clit, and enjoying the way Linora squirmed and sighed while she sucked it. One hand continued to stroke Quentin, in time with the rhythm of sucking Linora. As Linora’s desire grew, she switched back to Quentin, swallowing his length a few times before returning her attention to Linora. Alternating between them both, until they were both crazy with lust. “How do you want to get fucked Linora?” She groaned, Linora’s arousal slick on her lips and chin.

Linora smirked down at Quentin, running fingers running his sweat slick hair before meeting Kaydia’s eyes once more. “I want him from behind, while you lick me and I lick you.” Kaydia hummed in approval of this plan, pulling Linora down to her, lapping any leftover honey from her body. They kissed for a moment, trading the sweetness of honey for the musk of longing, before Kaydia laid on her back and Linora crawled over her, ass in the air to invite Quentin to take her. Pink pussy lips spread open for him by Kaydia’s, who took one more long lingering lick from Clit to perineum.

Was this a vision? Or a spectacular fever dream? It could have been torn vrom Kaydia's happy memories of time spent with Linora, except... Kaydia had never known her without her prosthetic forearm. And yet Linora was whole and unharmed. So he stared as her tongue explored Kaydia's sex, until she looked back with a familiar roguish grin and lips glistening with Kaydia's juices. "You think too much," she purred, spreading her thighs and angling her hips to give him a better view iof her spread pussy and the moaning redhead beneath her. "Get over here."

The bed creaked under his weight as he complied, kneeling over Jaydia's face as his erect cock bobbed against Linora's ass. She moaned as his fingers explored her, spreading her open. "Oh fuck," she sighed ss he gripped his dick in his free hand and slowly fed its length into her, echoing his own groan of pleasure. "Oh fuck, Kaydia," she moaned again, lapping at her clit. "Does he look as good as he feels in me?" Her hands gripped Kaydia's hips in imitation of tge way Quentin's gripped hers, and the slow movement of her tongue over Kaydia's slit was a deliberate imitatiin of Quentin's long, slow thrusts.

Quentin hung on for dear life, the sensations of Linora's depths and Kaydia's tongue and hands inflamed by the merakuya. "You... feel so... fucking good..." he moaned, forcing himself to drag out the strokes.

"Then... fuck me!" Linora demanded, words muffled against Kaydia's cunt. Her meaning was made clear, though, in the way her rear slapoed against Quentin's stomach as she drove herself deeper around his cock. "I... I want... want your cum... dripping... on Kaydia..." She lost herself in bliss for a moment as Quentin replied by driving his thick meat harder and deeper into her. "Fucking... show her... hiw good you can... can... fuck... fuck me!"

The last words rose to a pitch, her body clenching around Quentin's shaft as she screamed her release. He watched her fairly attack Kaydia's oussy, tongue working frantically as her walls squeezed and stroked his dick. His thrusts became erratic and wild, hamnering into her body. He came with a hoarse cry, coating her walls with his seed as his cock pulsed, pumping thick ropes of cum into her depths.

Once, there might have been jealousy. Quentin was Linora’s before he was hers. But hell, she had been with Linora too, before she had been with Quentin. But there was no jealousy in this moment, as she watched her fiancé slid his dick inside the woman he once loved. A woman they had both cared for at one point, and now again. No jealousy, only desire. Arousal, building as Quentin fucked deep and long into Linora, dripping pink lips swallowing his length. Fuck it looked hot, and her own times with Quentin filled in her mind how good it must feel for Linora.

That might have been a source pf envy, watching another woman get off on the cock she so adored, if not for the way Linora fucked her with tongue. Alternating between delving deep into her slit and teasing her clit. Now, as Linora licked her cunt, it was hot to watch Quentin fuck her. Hot to hear their gasping moans as her tongue traced his veins or her stretched lips. Hot to taste Linora’s lust, as Quentin’s musk was added to it, dripping from his cock each time he pulled out. Hot to feel the movements of their bodies together, as Linora became greedy, begging, no demanding Quentin fuck her hard. Taking it from him, if he wouldn’t comply. Kaydia did what she could, to drive them both mad with ecstasy, squeezing Quentin’s ass as he stroked into Linora.

At least, that was until Linora took her revenge, using Kaydia as an outlet for the mad fucking she was getting, and taking from Quentin. Then she was on the brink too, orgasm making her body tense and clench. She was crying out as she came, as Quentin and Linora came, mouth opened wide as his seed overflowed within her channel and drooled against Kaydia’s face. It was a glorious, erotic spectacle.

Still, she refused to give them respite, licking the cum that seeped from Linora’s cunt. Licking Quentin’s cock, not allowing him to grow soft in the aftermath of his release. Alternating once more, between Linora and Quentin, enjoying the combined taste of their climaxes. Licking both of them clean, greedily. Until they pulled away from her ravenous tongue, and pulled her into an embrace between the two of them. Each taking a kiss from her lips, savoring the desire that lingers on her lips and tongue.

“Is it my turned to get fucked?” Kaydia cooed, giggling as she felt two sets of hands exploring her, two thick digits finding her honeyed core.

“Your turn?” Linora repeated, nipping at her lip. Kaydia tried to pull her into to a kiss, but Quentin captured Linora’s lips instead, kissing her over Kaydia’s face. Slender, softer fingers teased her clit. “You want to get fucked, Kaydia?”

“Yes! Please…please,” She begged, trying to get a kiss form Quentin, only to have Linora bite into her neck.

“Hmm, that’s it,” Linora breathed over a pulsing vein, worrying it until the skin was dark red. Two sets of fingers pushed inside her, stretching her delightfully. “Keep begging.”

“Fuck! Oh…please…please fuck me…I need it…I need…fuck” Kaydia moaned, gasped, cried out. The fingers inside her moved in an alternating pattern, thrusting as one retreated, causing exquisite friction inside her. Her entire body squirmed and writhed under the bliss, their pattern too erratic to acclimate to, keeping her on edge, keeping her pleas nigh incomprehensible.

“Who do you want to fuck you?” Linora taunted, brushing her thumb against Kaydia’s trembling clit.

“Both…both…please both of you!” Kaydia screamed, arching into their touch. Whimpering, because Linora removed her fingers then, sucking them mockingly. “Please…” Kaydia gasped with wet eyes, on the verge of her climax. Linora ‘s hand went back between her legs, but lower this time, pushing into the tight ring of muscle just below her hungry slit. Slick with Kaydia’s lust, and her own saliva, Linora’s fingers slid right in, moving now in time with Quentin’s. Overwhelmed with sensation, Kaydia cried out wordlessly, meaningless sounds of animal indulgence as her body trembled in release. Her lovers giving her no break from euphoria, fucking her through her climax, until her throat was weak and raw from mewling cries. She sagged into the mattress, but it seemed Linora wasn’t done with her.

“Now that we’ve both made you cum, you owe us. And we are going to use you. Use this sexy body as our toy. Aren’t we, Quentin?” She announced, smirking at Quentin. Because Kyadia was even capable of protesting, Linora straddled her face, her sex still sopping from her climax and Quentin’s within her, still smelling of their coupling. As she smother’s Kaydia’s mouth in her womanhood, she grabbed Kaydia’s legs, lifting ankles into the air and spreading her open wide for Quentin. Putting that needy pussy on display for him. “Don’t you want to use that cunt to get off again?”

"Use her cunt to get off?" As he spoke, Quentin fed his thick into her gaping cunt, sheathing himself in her depths. "Well, I could do that," he continued, watching his dick stretching her as he slid in and out of her tight slit. Gripping Kaydia's ankles, he leaned forward and kissed Linora, tasting himself and Kaydia on her lips and tongue as he did. "Or I coukd do this."

He pulled out, his slick cock bobbing in the air above her body. The blunt head slid over her skin, slipping lower and pushing against the puckered ring of muscle si recently used by Linora's skilled fingers. Lubed up her own juices, his cock easily penetrated and filled her, throbbing against the walls of her colon in time with his heart beat. "I'm going to use this fine, tight ass to get off instead," he declared, licking his lips. "That's what you want, isn't it? Hot cum dripping from your ass?"

Licking her lios, Linora leaned firward to kiss him as he began thrusting, driving himself hard into her depths. His hand tangked in Linora's dark, wavy hair, pulling her harder into the kiss. Then he broke away, fircing her face down into Kaydia's dripping cunt. "Get me off," he griwled. "I want to feel your tongue in my dick, through her. " Still gripping her hair, he leaned forward and slapped her ass. "Get to work!"

Kaydia groaned into Linora as Quentin filled her, enjoying that familiar thickness. spreading her lips over his length. With her legs up in the air, he was able to hit her deeper than usual, and she tensed as he hilted himself within her. Whether he sensed the tension, or simply wanted something different, she couldn’t say, but he pulled out after a few stroked, and prodded her ass. Imploring it open to him, driving the tighter muscles apart with gentle strength.

Fuck, it was anyways rather intense, when he was in her ass. It would be easy to hurt her, like this, but he never did. Never would, either, making it easy to relax, and take him. Take all of him, until his thrusts were triumphant and gratifying.

Her own tongue circled Linora’s clit, before flicking at it, wanting to drive her mad with desire. Wanting Linora to feel as arousal as she felt. Two fingers traced the sopping lips, as Kaydia’s own lips sucked at the sensitive nub, clenching in sympathetic response to Linora’s own clenching. Pushing in, she explored Linora’s inner fire, caressing all the walls in a twisting motion. She could tell Linora was getting close, recognizing the signs from her own experiences. It was probably why she leaned over to kiss Quintin with hunger upon her lips, overwhelmed by passion.

Not that Quentin cared, gripping her hair to push her down against Kaydia’s cunt, Kaydia’s still sensitive and quaking cunt. Not she was crying out, the sound humming within Linora as she sought composure, but it was hard. As hard as Quentin’s strokes into her ass, taking advantage of her relaxed state to fuck her harder and faster. Still fucking her hard and faster while she stiffened and tightened from new sensation. Damn, it all felt so fucking amazing. All of it, weighing upon her, her free hand digging into Linora’s ass as nirvana claimed her. Linora was close behind, tongue diving deep into Kaydia while Quentin’s cock up her ass made her tighter.

Linora's tongue worked deep, tracing the length of his cock through the thin walls of Kaydia's sex. Quentin groaned with pleasure, echoing the moans and sighs of the two women as they fucked one anither with mouths and hands. He couldn't have said which one came first, but Kaydia tightened around him and arched into Linora with a muffled cry of passion, and Linora shuddered and moaned into Kaydia, and Quentin lost himself in the shared pleasure as he shoved deep into Kaydia's ass once more.

Feeling his own orgasm build he dragged Linora up, savoring Kaydia's juices on her mouth as he kissed her. Then he gtripped Kaydia's hips, pulling out just as he came. The first spurt of his seed splattered on Linora's belly and Kaydia's breasts. Linora leaned into the kiss, swallowing his own cries of pkeasure. Her hand wrapped around his pulsing dick, stroking it. By the time he was finished, both women were streaked and dripping with his cum.

Linira kissed him again, then slipoed off Kaydia. She trailed a finger over tge gkistening spunk on Kaydia's belly and painter her lios with it. When she kissed Kaydia, she tasted of Quentin. "I still want to see him cum in you," she purred. Her hands explored Kaydia's body, slipoery in Quentin's cum. "Think he'll be hard enough, by the tine we lick each ither clean?"

Kaydia would have thought she’d be exhausted by now. How long had they been fucking? It was impossible to know in the force, as minutes stretched into hours and hours into days. She should have been exhausted, and would have, if it were real, but she wasn’t. She was hungry for more. Neither of them wanted to stop, because then it would be over, and Linora would be gone again.

Pinning Linora onto her back, Kaydia took a greedy kiss, a kiss that tasted of her pleasure, and Quentin’s lips, and Quentin’s pleasure as his cum still lingered on her skin. “You know how Jedi are. Capable of the impossible.” She traveled down Linora’s body, nipping at her skin, savoring the salty sweat slick on her body. “How do you want to watch Quentin fuck me? How do you want to watch him pump me full of his cum? Shall I ride him?”

Linora giggled and gasped, enjoying the attention, enjoying the sharp bite of teeth on her throat. “Yes. I want you to ride him. And I want to watch you ride him, watch his fat dick splitting your pussy open. So, ride him backward, facing me, so I can watch you pound yourself on him. So I can watch you finger your own clit and writhe on his body as ecstasy take control,” she instructed, biting her lips as Kaydia traced stiff nipples with a hot wet tongue.

“That…sounds hot,” Kaydia found herself admitting, cleaning the last of her lover’s cum off their former lover’s body. Still, straddling Linora, she turned back to Quentin, pleased to see he was close to ready again, “Doesn’t it sound hot, love?”

Quentin's hand wrapped around his semi-hard dick, lazily stroking it as he watched his fiancee lap his cum from his old lover's body. He wasn't sure what was better - watching the two of them together, or listening to them plan how Kaydia would fuck him while Linora watched. "Doesn't it sound hot, love?" Kaydia asked, looking back over her shoulder.

In reply, Quentin pumoed his hand on his stiffening cock. "Might take a while to get me off," he laughed. "But yeah, it does."

Linora shifted, wrapping one leg around Kaydia's thigh as she pushed herself up. "Who says it's for you?" she replied, licking her lips. "You've already gotten off twice." She shifted a little more, pressing her slit against Kaydia's and rubbing. "I just want... fuck..." she sighed as her clit slid iver Kaydia's damp flesh. "Just want to, to see her cum. On that thick... thick dick."

Linora groaned with pleasure. It wasn't a powerful orgasm, but it still left her pleasantly exhausted. Smiling, she grabbed Kaydia's long, crimson hair and pulled her into a kiss. "I think he's ready," she said, licking her lips. "Your own personal fuck toy."

"Don't I get a say in that?" Quentin orotested playfully.

"No," Linora replied, then kissed Kaydia again. "Show me how you can fuck yoursekf to orgasm on your thick new toy..."

Pushing Quentin back into a chair, Kaydia let the look of lust and hunger in her eyes wash over him. She wanted him to know how badly she wanted this, wanted to ride that fat dick until she was sated. Fingers traced his shoulders and jaw, teasing lips before pulling back. Turning her back on him, meet Linora’s eyes this time. She could feel Quentin put his hand on her hips, guiding her towards his meat, but she preferred to taunt him more. Rubbing that round ass along his length.

Not that she could last long doing that. She’d been waiting all night to have him inside her cunt, and she didn’t want to wait too much longer. So one hand spread her lips open and the other braced his shoulder, lowering her down his shaft. “Fuck…” she groaned, still loving the way he filled her out. They hadn’t done this position much, if at all. She just liked looking in his eyes too much. But it was fun to look into Linora’s eyes while she fucked Quentin, displaying her bliss on her features as she took all of him. “Damn…He feels fucking good inside me.”

“He looks fucking good inside you,” Linora remarked, watching his cock disappear inside her, her lips gripping him as she moved. “A big sexy fuck toy.”

Kaydia lulled her head back as she buried him between moist folds. Dripping folds, soaking his ball and thighs. Quentin’s hands explored her body, letting her do all the work, resigning himself to her use. Her own hand circled her clit, moving in time with her hips, dipping along his entire length. Slow and deep to start, just loving the way he pressed into all her walls. “So…fuck, so thick… So thick and hot,” She moaned, mounting up her momentum. As good as his hand felt, caressing her curves, she needed them on her tits, squeezing them and holding them in place, so wild fucking wouldn’t have them bouncing about painfully.

Quentin sighed in pleasure as Kaydia swallowed him, running his hands over her bare thighs. From behind she was sexy as hell, the way her ass and back flexed as she rode him, and the little sounds of delight she made as she rose and fell on his meat. She began moving faster, harder, hot filth dripping from her lios as her pleasure dripped down his cock and thighs. "So fucking good," he moaned, sitting up a little to run hard hands iver her belly. "So fucking hot on my dick."

He cupped her full breasts, squeezing them with callused fingers before pulling her back. Her rhythm broke as they both laid back, her back hot and slick af,gainst his chest. He made up for it, hips rising as he drove himself into her and his hands kneading and massaging the soft globes of her breasts. One hand skid upwards to grip her throat - not hard, just tight enough that she could feel it. "Cum for me," he growled in her ear, his hard abdomen lifting her ass as he thrust up into her. "Cum in this thick dick, Kaydia."

Linora's hands joined Quentin's in her breasts, as she knelt between their thighs. Her warm lips closed on Quentin's thumb and forefinger and Kaydia's nipple, tongue swirling as she sucked. "Oh, yes, cum on it," she whispered in a throaty purr, her belly sliding against Quentin's thick meat and Kaydia's pussy as he fucked up into her. Her own breasts flattened on Kaydia's taut stomach and ine hand slipped between her thighs, mastrubating to the rhythm of Quentin's thrusts.

Quentin's breath was explosive gasps, hot on Kaydia's ear as his cock thickened and throbbed against Kaydia's walls. "Fuck I'm close," he gasped, squeezing her throat gently. "So... fucking good... so tight... slick and tight on... on my... on my dick..." Then his body arched beneath her, pressing her into Linora. Uttering a wordless cry he orgasmed, thick hot seed flooding her.

Quentin’s hand on her throat added that little bit of danger that was needed to go over the edge. And as he squeezed, when he came inside her? Kaydia wasn’t far behind. She was rarely far behind his climax, draining him drop by drop. Linora Too, joined them, writhing against Kaydia as sensation overwhelmed her.

And then her form was changing. Becoming blue, and transparent, reality washing away the fantasy of the vision. “Wait!,” Kaydia called, reaching for her, reaching through her, “Don’t go.”

“What is it Master Yoda would say in this moment? ‘Rejoice for those around us who transform into the Force.’ I won’t be far. And you two still have work to do.”

“Master Valis!” Kaydia called, standing to hug him. Needing that comfort. Aside from the force vision she had shared with Quentin and what was left of Linora, it had been a rough week. They embrace for a long for moments, before pulling away.

“How is he?” He asked, not breaking contact as his hands rest on her shoulders.

“The doctors took him out of the bacta tanks an hour or so ago. He should be waking up any moment, now,” She filled in, looking over Quentin for some sign of consciousness.

“And…Linora?”

Kaydia sighed, “She returned to us, in the end. She died a Jedi.”

Slowly, Quentin became aware of his own body.

He'd been drifting in a timeless space, watching events unfold. The future, perhaps? Or a nightmare? It seemed that it was the latter, because he had watched himself fight Kaydia as Kaydia looked on in horror. Why there were two of her, he didn't understand. But she was dressed in black, wielding a blood-red lightsaber, and the duel raged across a black mirrored plain. "'I've been waiting for you, Quentin," she declared, speaking above the hissing of ther blade. "We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete."

The scene shifted. He stood next to Linora, watching a young red-headed woman taking her leave of Master Valis. The Shadow looked... weary. Aged. Haunted. "She is our last hope," Valis said, voice tinged with despair.

"No," Linora replied, and Quentin nodded his agreement. "She's right," he told his Master. "There is..."

"Another," he said aloud, his voice a harsh croak.

Light burned his eyes as he opened them, and his skin felt damp and clammy. Blinking and shaking, he attempted to sit up. A padded metallic arm gently pressed against his chest, restraining him. "You must rest," a medical droid said, synthesized feminine voice soothing. "You have just emerged from the bacta tank. Disorientation is normal, but you have healed."

"Bacta... oh, yes." Memories slowly returned. "Linora?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

Master Valis' fringed skull appeared in his vision. "She perished," he said, gently. "But then, you already knew that. Didn't you?"

“I want to be here, when he wakes,” Kaydia protested, as the Jedi master ushered her out.

“He knows how devoted you are. And while you likely did help him through his recovery, there isn’t more you can do for him now. You need rest. A shower at least,” Valis insisted, laughing that composed laugh.

There wasn’t much point in arguing with him now. She hadn’t the energy for it anymore. Besides, he was right. Quentin had been distant at times, even unreachable, but she could feel him now, stronger, and closer than before. Than ever before. “I’ll be right back, then.”

“Of course you will.”

It had been a long week. A long week mourning Linora all alone, even as she reconciled what Linora had done to her. And now that she was taking a moment to herself, it was all weighing on her again. Scarlet, Black Sun, Inertia. That was all behind her now. That was her past, not her future.

She dressed in a clean tank top and pants, admittedly feeling refreshed. Wearing herself ragged over Quentin wasn’t doing anyone any favors. It certainly wasn’t bringing him to any faster, as she sensed his consciousness returning in the first time she’d left his side in a week.

“She returned to us, in the end,” Kaydia called into the room, still drying wet hair, “Just as you always knew she would. Or is that your gift? To reach into the darkness to bring us lost souls back to the light?”

"A gift?" Quentin repeated with a smile. "No, my only gift is to be incredibly stubborn."

"Oh, it is," Valis agreed, looking from Quentin to Kaydia with his wet, black eyes. "It's why I chose you as my apprentice."

Now Quentin looked intrigued, even flattered. "Really? Why? Because it's a quality that would make a goid Shadow."

"No," came Valis' dry reply. "Because you would have tested even the legendary patience of Qui-Gon Jinn. And the questions! So many constant questiins! Grand Master Yoda would have strangled you with the Force!" He shook his head, making the fringe on his head sway.

Shaking his head, Quentin took Kaydia's hand. "Do you see what I put up with, love? Some Jedi have Masters renowned for their wisdom, or their discernment, or their skill with a lightsaber." He sighed dramatically. "Mine, however, is famous for developing the revolutionary technique of Force Sarcasm."

Maybe it was his recently healed injuries making him slow, but he flinched as Valus' damp hand cuffed him in the back of the head. "Force Sarcasm," he repeated, "and constant physical abuse."

"And the tattoos of a warrior," Valis added.

"This is getting unwieldy," Quentin declared, shifting himself into a sitting position. He squeezed Kaydia's hand gently. "How about you? Are you all right?"

“How about me?” Kaydia asked, joining him on the bed, “I’m not nearly as stubborn as you. But I’m learning.” The teasing ended with a kiss on the forehead and the squeeze of his hand in return. “I’m good, though. Better now. Sheila helped me make arrangements for LInora. She’ll be cremated, in accordance with Jedi funeral rites. She deserved that much.” Her voice was soft, inflected with the lingering loss. “We can attend to that tonight.”

The was silence for a few moments, before the door opened again, letting in Sheila Golb and Mith’ras. “Oh, my poor Quentin, I am so happy to see you awake! Kaydia here refused to leave your side, and I was worrying myself half to death over you two.”

“Was that before or after the orgy?” Mith’ras asked dryly, maintaining vigil by the door.

“It was the reason for the orgy, of course. I needed distractions while my feilynn recovered.” Sheila defended, coming beside Quentin, just behind Kaydia. With a hand on each of their shoulders, she squeezed, a warm smile that hid the fear that had grown since Kaydia had come back, calling in for medical droids upon landing. “If you need distractions tonight, after the funeral, I can provide that as well.”

“Is that the Zeltron solution for everything?” Master Valis asked wryly, settling back in his chair.
“Well, it is effective,” Sheila smirked caressing Quentin’s bare skin, “You should join us, so I can demonstrate just how effective it is.”

“I’ll have to pass, due to biological incompatibilities,” Valis laughed.

“Are you quite sure? I haven’t yet met a biology that I couldn’t work with,” Sheila offered.

Despite Zeltron insistence, there’d be no orgy tonight. Just a small, quiet ceremony. Linora Look deceptively peaceful, laying on the pyre. But why shouldn’t she be? She had returned to the force, and that was supposed to be complete serenity. And yet, passion, Kaydia reasoned, recalling the shared force experience for a few days prior.

“Did you want to say a few words?” she asked Quentin, squeezing his hand, offering and seeking strength and comfort.

Quentin stared at the body lying on the bed of btanches and logs, trying to reconcile it with the woman that lived in his memories. The little girl who'd teased him inbetween lessons at the temple. The gawky teenager he'd fallen in love with. The pragmatic fist of a conspiracy, who had tried to kill him. The woman he'd maimed and hunted, who'd loved and helped raped and tortured the woman he'd come to love. And, ultimately, the woman who had saved them all.

"The circle is complete," he said softly, lifting a torch. "A Jedi phrase. Master Valis hates it. Because there's no beginning to a circle, and no end, and if you find yourself back where you started then you're screwing up."

He studied the corpse, slowly realizing that he was watchingher features for movement. A twitch, a smile, a breath. Anything. The cesperate hope of a man who had never quite recovered from his first love. "Linora Sunfell," he said quietly, thrusting the torch into the wood. Flame licked and danced along the surfaces. "May the Force be with you."

Resting her head on Quentin’s shoulder, Kaydia watched the fire consume Linora. Her physical body, that was. Everything that had been Linora was once more with the Force, a thought that brought comfort. Still, she could feel her, distant, but all around them. In burying Linora, she buried Scarlet, the part of her that carried resentment and hatred and all the pain that had been inflicted on her. That was done, now.

The Jedi, and Quentin. That was her future, as contradictory as it seemed. She was a Shadow now, and soon she’d be Quentin’s wife. And despite seeming to be a conflict, she knew the two were intertwined. There is passion, and yet there is serenity. She was a Jedi, and yet she loved Quentin. He was a Jedi Master, and yet he loved her.

There were no words when they made love that night. No words were needed. What was needed was the warmth of his skin on hers and closeness that only came when he was inside her. The pain, the tension, the loss, dissipated with each release between them. There was peace between them, after loving each other into exhaustion.

On Mustafar, a dead Jedi found a dead Padawan, whom had he had searched for a decade prior. Despite the Jedi code, they fell in love, and two years later, two dead Jedi married on Zeltros, while the Jedi who had served as Master to both of them officiated. Despite how improbable it all had been, Kaydia stood across from Quentin, hand in hand, reciting her vows to him.

“When I was a padawan, I was taught a Jedi code. Part of that is ‘There is no passion, only serenity.’ I thought this meant that, to be a Jedi, and to know serenity, I must forgo passion. I had a hard time with that one. With all of them, really. When I lost my way, I thought it was because I failed to live up to the Jedi Code. That was until I met Quentin Hall.

No one else ignites my passion the way you do, Quentin. And yet, never am I more serene that when I am with you. You center me, balance me, bring me peace. The passion between us is why I want you. The serenity you bring me is why I need you. There is passion, and yet, there is serenity. A Jedi does not love, we were taught, and yet without his love, I never would have had the strength to return to the path of the Jedi. I love you, Quentin Hall, and I am honored to be your wife.”

Five years later.

25 years later.

Quentin stood across from Kydia, gripping her hands and looking deep into her eyes as she spoke her vows. He felt... giddy. Light-headed. Delurious with happiness as her words washed over him, and as he felt the love and sincerity that came with them. Two years. Had it really only been two years? It seemed a lifetime, and a blink of an eye simulltaneously.

A gentle sound of a clearing throat caught his attention. Master Valis, letting him know that it was his turn. Blinking in surprise, he gave Kaydia a sheepish grin. "I..." He swallowed, the sight of those gorgeous green eyes making him feel suddenly tongue-tied. "The Code teaches us that there is emotion, yet there is peace. There is passion, yet there is harmony. That there is a balance to all things. Kaydia..."

Why the hell did he feel nervous? No, wait, not nervous. It was anticipation he felt.

"You are that balance for me, Kaydia. The enotion that brings peace. The passion that brings harmony." He gave her a lopsided grin. "The chaos that brings serenity, because from the first day I met you you turned my world upside down, challenged me and my assumptions." The grin turned into a genuine smile. "And made me all the better for it. And I am honored that you have accepted me as your husband."

Unable to speak further, he pulled Kaydia into his arms and kissed her. "I love you," he whispered, grinning stupidly. "Forever."

Back
Top Bottom