Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
The pain, and the fury that came with it, just made the Baronet stronger. His eyes flamed red and orange as he lashed out with the Dark Side, wielding it like a bludgeon to throw Scarlett back and away. "Better," he snarled, dragging himself to his feet. "I can feel your hate, whore." Pain lanced through his leg as he stood, the burnt and violated muscle spasming. "Let it flow through you, Scarlett. It's the only way you'll have the strength to destroy me!" The Dark Side flowed through him, icy and burning and exploding from his fingers in arcs of chill lightning. The black energy lashed and burned her, shoving her back further, and he tore her lightsaber from her grip.

"You play at the Dark Side," he sneered, limping forward. "You play with hatred and anger." The lightning died away as he raised his arm, only to reappear as he snapped it towards her. This time it writhed and coiled together, striking like a lash. "You believe you can destroy me by playing, and then return to being Kaydia once more." He lashed again, the lightning burning across her stomach and thighs. "You've killed with the Force, and believe that you are powerful!"

The burning black lash struck forward again, twisting around her throat, searing and burning. He jerked, dragging her down to her knees. "I am powerful, Kaydia. I do not play with the Dark Side." He limped closer, eyes burning with fury and lust as he advanced. With a gesture the lash seemed to explode, triggering the SIN still embedded in her nerves. "Fight me," he jeered. "Fight me! It will just make it sweeter, when I have you again!"

And then a skimmer slammed into him. The lightnings went wild for a moment, blasting into the night sky as he screamed and hurtled over the edge of the building. Quentin lept out, saber burning brightly in one hand as he raced to catch her. "Kaydia!"

He was falling, the roof of the jutting up into the night sky and growing smaller by the second. He had been so focus on showing that whore her place, he had forgotten about the Jedi. So entranced by her screams and the writhing of her body and the pleasant memories of teaching her to love pain that he ignored the foreboding that would have saved him. He would not ignore her sense again, as delicate fingers gripped an outcropping of the building, threatening to rip his arm out of his shoulder as he fought against terminal velocity. It stung from where the cunt had burned him, trying to exact her own revenge on him.

He was no longer falling, but he was still in a precarious situation, violated arm muscles struggling to support his weight. Kicking against the building and fueled by the dark side, he landed on a nearby roof, just in time to see their skimmer fly off. What a pity. He was rather looking forward to taking some of this anger and lust out on her, and wrenching some exquisite screams from her lips until her throat was raw from the effort. Perhaps while the Jedi watched her get off on the knives and whips and needles and SIN.

Linora landed nearby, holding her metal arm close to her body. She was covered in scrapes and dried blood and slight burns from when the Jedi overloaded her arm, and the sight made his cock harden almost painfully. Yes, there was no reason to waste the anger and lust coursing through his blood.

“They’re getting away…” she commented, unhelpfully.

“A pity,” he husked, stalking towards her.

Writhing on hands as knees, as excruciatingly erotic sensations flooded her nerves, Kaydia wasn’t even aware that The Baronet hurtled off the building. So when Quentin approached with lightsaber in hand, she tackled him, arms wrapped around his waist to drag him down. She knew she would rather die than let that man touch her again, and she knew she had to force his hand. But Quentin caught her hand as she brought it down to hit him, restraining her with gentle strength. It took a moment for his voice to cut through the fog of adrenaline and hatred, to convince her this was real, and not some sick joke being played on her by the Sith.

Collapsing into his arms, she sobbed. The pain she had transformed into rage was weakening, her resolve faltering against the strain of her memories and trauma. “Love me,” She begged and whispered, clinging tightly against him. “Love me.”

MF/MF parallel scenes: Quentin & Kaydia/ Baronet & Linora
"I do," Quentin whispered, deliberately choosing to misconstrue her words. "I already do." Lifting her was like trying to lift a sensuous, amorous octopus, but he managed anyway. "But we need to get out of here." A glance shyward showed the distant lights of the approaching Telerath Security vehicles. And while he didn't mind an audience he didn't need one that would be trying to arrest them. "Come on," he murmured, "let's get out of here."

"I said," Linora snarled, pushing Aldane back, "let's get out of here! I suppose I'm flattered, but show some sense!" She could feel the banked anger and the icy thrill of fear in him, all flavoring the lust that surged through him. And fuck she wanted to respond to it, biu neither Black Sun nir the fearsome Count Dooku would take it welk if they were arrested. So she shoved him back again, and tapped a control stud on one of her bracelets. It didn't take long for the backup skimmer to arrive, and she shoved Aldane into the back seat. "Get in there," she snapped.

Quentin's hands slid over bare flesh - her gown was more holes and rips than fabric by now - as she pressed him back into the seat. Her mouth was hungry, insistent on his, and her whole body moved against him as she tried to devour him. "I..." he gasped as she bit at his throat and tore at his shirt buttons, "should I point out that you need medical care?"

This probably wasn't the best time. Not in a skimmer streaking over Telerath as tgey hopefully evaded security. Not with Kaydia burnt and streaked with blood from abrasions. Not with her dripping down her thigh, a fact he discovered as he cupped her ass and stroked his fingers against her slick slit. Not with her lust filling his mind as he pushed her against the back of the driver's seat and sucked greedily at one erect nipple.

Aldane ignored her protests, shoving her roughly into the back of the seat. One hand gripped her throat, squeezing, and the other hoojed in the neck of her dress. He pulled roughly, nails scratching her flesh as he ripped the fabric. "Shut up," he snarled, the pad of his thumb hard on her nipple. "You want this, don't you? Don't you?"

"You... you need... medical...AAH!" Linora's protest cut off in a screech of pain as the Baronet bit her tender flesh, and he smiled hungrily at the way he could sense the mingled fear and pain and lust make her walls clench.

"What i need," he snarled in a hungry whisper, "is to fuck." His mouth as gentle on her breast now, tongue lapping the bright beads of bloid he'd drawn from her flesh. He tore the dress the rest of the way, baring her body to his predatory gaze. "Whether you enjoy it is entirely up to you."

“I need you,” Kaydia insisted, as Quentin suggested getting her medical treatment. And it was true, she did need Quentin. She needed his love to push back against the darkness enveloping her heart. Needed his love to make her feel like a person, and not just a thing that The Baronet exerted his malicious lust on. Needed pleasure, to push back against the pain.

Besides, going to a medical facility would only invite questions, questions she preferred not to have to answer. And from what she remembered (and was trying to forget) was that the Baronet usually stuck to acts that caused pain, but not much actual damage. Wounds that could be tended to with first aid and time. Neither of them had taken their opportunities to kill the other, after all. It was just…

Foreplay? Her mind filled in, in the Baronet’s mocking tone. The thought enraged her, as her moist sex swallowing Quentin’s fingers proved it was true. Aldane had forced her body to associate pain with pleasure, especially the cold burn of his touch. “I need you inside me,” She begged, opening her mind so that Quentin’s presence could force out the Baronet, and the memories he inflicted upon her. She pulled his face away from her breasts, as good as his lips felt around her nipple, to kiss him deeply. Wanting to consumed with love and lust for him, fistfuls of his torn shirt keeping him close to her. Then she gave him the breast back, lifting herself so she could free his cock from his pants. Gripping him with savage hunger, she tried to angle him so she could fuck him, gasping as his head slid and slipped along her lips and clit, drenching him in her longing.

“Fuck me,” she groaned, the bulbous head teasing her as its throbbing made it harder for her to position it. “Fill me. Cum in me. Claim me as yours.” And the skimmer filled with a long low moan as she filled herself with his meat.

Aldane’s hands left red marks on Linora’s breasts as he pawed her. Seeing his marks on her made him harder, his manhood pulsing against the seams of his pants. He wanted to shove it in her. To rip her open on him, and hear her scream and beg. Make her enjoy it, and he fucked her raw. Make her cum, as she shrieked in agony.

Reliving the memories of what he had done to Kaydia left him hungry. Voracious. He wondered how Linora might respond to the touch of a burning blade, or the sting of needles on her skin. He watched the single drop of blood drip down her body, rolling over the slope of her breast and the plains of her stomach. Imagining her covered in blood and cuts, streaking her fair skin as he lapped it from her writhing body.

“Fuck me,” he growled, tearing open his pants to grip with steel hard cock. Using the head to spread open her lips and let her lust drool down his shaft. He let the burning desire flow from his mind to hers, careful to hold back the darker fantasies. “Fuck me, or I am going to fuck you.”

Objectively, this was a stupid idea. They should get to the hotel, use the private entrance, let him slather bacta on her wounds and burns. He certainly shouldn't be adjusting her hips, positioning her better so he could claim her with a single long, slow thrust. Shouldn't be frantically caressing her curves, thrillung to the feel of her body as his hips rose to meet hers. Shouldn't devour her while his tongue filled her mouth with the same desperate need that drove him to bury his thick meat in her slit.

But he was doing it anyway. Because her body and mind were irresistable. "Mine," he moaned against her lips as his hands roamed her. "Mine, Kaydia." His hands came to rest on her hips, giving her room to rise up his shaft then tightening slightly, helping her take him more deeply. "Take my cum," he groaned, his lips and tongue hot on the burning smooth skin of her throat. "Show me you're mine, Kaydia. I want to feel you, hear you call my name as I fill you with my cum." His mouth was on hers again, his grip tighter on her thighs as he rose harder to meet her. "Fuck me, Kaydia. Shiw me how much you want me, and fuck the cum out if my thick cock!"

Linora could hardly think under the violent torrent of savage lust that flooded her mind. "I... that is..." she gasped, not sure what she wanted even as her body betrayed her by spreading her legs for Aldane. He drove into her with a single savage thrust, and she'd have screamed if it weren't for the powerful hand squeezing her throat - although she couldn't have said if the cry would have been pleasure or pain. She was aroused but not wet enough, not yet, and his thick cock - his gloriously thick cock - ached as he hammered tender walls that weren't prepared to receive him.

"Fuck, I needed this!" the Baronet grunted, his hips battering hers as he pounded into her. "So fucking tight... you're so fucking tight!"

Her body was responding to the invasion, stretching and lubricating, and she moaned as he shifted and his cock ground against her clit. Her one good arm went around his shoulders and she began moving against him. "More..." she gasped, throwing her head back, "more..."

"Fuck you?" he snarled.

"Yes..." she moaned.

He released her throat, fingers digging into her ass as he pounded himself even harder and deeper. She flinched, sobbing with mingled painn and pleasure as his blunt head battered her cervic. "You want me to cumin you? Fill you with my cum?"

"Yes..." she whimpered.

"Say it!" he roared, the force of his fucking slamming her painfully into the back of the seat.

"Fu... fuck me!" Linora sobbed, desperate for a release. "Fill me... fill my cunt with your cum!"

They had been fucking for awhile. A few months, atleast. And while he was always…intense, this was a new height, even for him. Even when she watched him take Kaydia, and everything he would do to her, there was a controlled obscurity to it. He was malicious, yes, but he was in disciplined. And he had never pushed her into that level of sadism, before. Just a touch of cruelty and pain, a bite to offset the sensuality of their affair.

He lifted her leg around his waist with one hand, as the other pushed her shoulder down into the seat, holding her in place to get fucked by his momentum. She hooked her ankles into his back, opening herself to take more of him, even as he battered her with each stroke. She liked, at least, she was pretty sure she liked it. And She knew she wouldn’t like it if he didn’t get what he wanted. Once more his hands slid from her shoulder to her throat, his meat sawing in and out of her at a brutal pace. His grip tightened as her slit did, his fingers gripping her the same way she gripped him. And the tighter, he grasped her, the tighter she clenched, which made him go tighter, and harder.

He is going to kill me, she panicked, as he continued to throttle and fuck her with overwhelming strength. She jerked and struggled, her body squeezing and repelling him all at once. The pleasure of his body against and inside hers was added to the terror of asphyxiation, and the more lightheaded she become, the more she could feel him. Slapping at the arm holding her down, it was hard to exert enough strength with her off hand, especially as the lack of air caught up to her, and her body trembled around him. He just smiled down at his, as her vision went dark with rapture.

It was easy to lose herself on Quentin, almost easy to forgot what had happened. He was all there was, all the matter. Him, and his words of possession, and his hands that caressed her body, and his mouth that kissed from her lips to her breasts and back again. His meat, pulsing within her heated depths, driving her closer to nirvana. She wanted him, she wanted release. She wanted love and safety and tenderness and passion and she wanted it all at once.

“Quentin,” She gasped, as she fit him to the hilt within her, “Yes, Quentin.” She moved along his length, craving that friction, shuddering from every vein that rubbed along her clit as she bounced on him. “Cum in me, love. Flood me with it. Drench me with your scent, with your love, with you. “ She pushed him back as she kissed him, wanting to feel engulfed by his love and desire.

”Quentin!” She cried and begged, as her body begged for release, and begged for his. “Quentin, cum , please…” gasping, as her eyes rolled back into her head.

A hard hand across her face brought her back from the brink. He was still inside her, his release, still warm as it dribbled down her ass. As she cough and gasped and feared she still wasn’t going to make it out of this encounter alive.

“That good huh? That you passed out?” He mocked running those same hands that had nearly strangled her along her cheek. She had yet caught her breath as he bent over to kiss him, her very being still shaky from how close death had just been. It was the greatest orgasm she had ever experienced, and she hoped she would never experience it again. She wasn’t sure she would live through it, next time.

Quentin's head rolled back, his body arching into hers as she pressed him back. His hands traced her spine, fisting in her hair as he pulled her down for a kiss. He came as his tongue filled her mouth, letting Kaydia drink down his gasping moans of pleasure as his cock pulsed within her and her swallowed his seed. Finally, breathing hard, he held her close. "That... was amazing," he whispered. "But we should see to your injuries, now."

Her struggles - the desperate way she fought against him, fought just to breathe - made him take her harder. And then, suddenly, she went limp beneath him. It was that moment, the moment in which all resistance stopped and the object of his pleasure lay broken and defeated, that he lived for. He came with a snarl, filling her with his seed as he used her helpless body, uncaring at that moment if she lived or died. If she lived, after all, he could break her again. And if she died..?

Well, she'd be warm and pliant for hours yet.

But, he noticed as the initial surge of orgasm died away, she was still breathing. So he slapped her, hard. And then again, his cick spurting and pulsing as blood oozed from a split lip. "That good, huh?" he laughed as she coughed and dragged air into her lungs. The slap turned into a caress. "That you passex out?"

She nodded, wide-eyed, and her mingled fear of and lust for him were intoxicating. He leaned down to kiss her then, hardening a little as he tasted her blood on his lips. Then he pulled out, allowing a last spurt of cum to splatter on her belly. "Clean up," he said. "We need to regroup, and plan our next move. They're bith more resourceful than I anticipated." He let his eyes roam her naked, battered form hungrily as he tore a strip from her gown to wipe himself off with. "And I..."

"?..need to have you again," Quentin laughed, giving Kaydia his shirt. It wouldn't cover much, but it would cover the ravs that were the remains of her dress. "Hell, if you weren't injured, I'd have you bent over the hood of this skimmer right now." With that, he lifted her in his arms and carried her from the private hanger into the hotel room.

"But we really do need to get these wounds dressed," he continued, laying ber down on the bed. "And we need to work out our next steps." As he said that, he pulled a compact but sophisticated medical kit from their luggage. "First and formost, do we continue in our current identities? Or abandon them?"

Having her wounds treated after sex was a disturbingly common occurrence, when she was Linora’s pet. Especially after Aldane had her, seeming to leave her with far more injuries that all the other men combined.

So she focused on Quentin’s words, and not the building craving for Inertia as the pain caught up with her. Keep her mind busy so she have to relive the memories the Baronet attacked her with. “How did they know who we were? Is it possible it was just coincidence or are they stalking us?" she asked And then sighed and shook her head, "It doesn't matter. They know who we are now, and they're not going to stop."

She wanted to run. To get far away from Telerath. Far away from Linora and the Baronet and the memories and the pain. How could she face either of them again? They knew her weaknesses. They knew how to attack her.

“We may have to push up our timetable. The longer we're here the more likely they'll catch us again”

He knew what he was doing, Linora decided, as she tended to her own wounds with the small medkit she found the in the skimmer. He wasn’t going to actually kill me; he just wanted to make it good. For me, and himself. She thought about the things he did to Kaydia. He would never do those things to her, would he? Why she thought she was different, she didn't know. Why is she thought he would spare her the darkest desires of his heart, she couldn't say. She knew the kind of man he was, and still, she took him into her bed.

Didn't want to think about that right now they need to plan and focus they needed to find a way to eliminate Quentin and Kaydia. She was covered in burns and scrapes and blood, and not all of it was hers. He was in worse shape, honestly. She supposed it wasn't that surprising that Kaydia didn't kill him when she had the chance. She would have wanted revenge in Kaydia's place. The idea that Kaydia's might not kill her immediately was terrifying. Almost as terrifying as the baronet.

"How to get to come at them? We need a plan of action."

Quentin liberally smeared Kaydia's burns with kolto-based ointments as he considered her comments. "I'd wager that the video we... ah... starred in was the culprit," he finally said. "It seems that half of Telerath has seen it, and neither of our disguises are good enough to stand up to close scrutiny when we're naked." He moved his right arm as he said it, alluding to the tattoos concealed beneath pigment treatments and paint. "And it's reasonable that they would check on things after our last encounter."

Now he began wrapping the wounds with bandages. "But, yeah. I agree. Speeding things up is the way to go." He made a face. "It'll be dangerous - Telerath security will come down like a hammer - but I'm far less worried about them than I am the Sith." The medkit beeped, attracting his attention. It had completed its analysis and dispensed an ampoule containing a broad antibiotic, antihistimines, and a mild painkiller. "Here," he said, pressing it against her neck. There was a brief sting and a hiss as the contents injected into her bloodstream.

His lips covered the injection mark, teeth gently worrying her skin as he kissed her throat. One hand trailed down her belly to cup her mound, palm pressing against her as he left tiny red marks on her neck. "Now," he whispered, breath hot in her ear, "I'm not the Inertia you're craving." One finger traced her slit, running her length without opening her. "And I have no interest in deadening your reactions."

He shifted, the fingers of his free hand brushing controls on the bedside table. A holoprojection shimmered into life, a full-size image of Kaydia on a table, body arched in pleasure as Quentin drove himself into her. "So," he whispered, one finger stroking into her sex, "I recommend we review the foitage, and see where we slipped up..."

"I'm not the Inertia you're craving." One finger traced her slit, running her length without opening her. "And I have no interest in deadening your reactions."

She blushed a bit as he sussed out her desires, a bit embarrassed by her own weakness. “I crave you far more than Inertia,” she confessed, pleasantly surprised to find that the statement was indeed true. “The last time I used was because I…missed you. Wanted you. Wanted…this.” The last word was a moan, as fingers breezed over her clit.

“And tonight, I should have trusted you, Quentin. I shouldn’t have stormed off like a petulant teenager.” She wanted to keep apologizing, explaining herself, but he was stroking into her, and her body just craved him. Hungry lips swallowing his fingers, guided into her depths by the longing he left already left within her. “What…what are we doing?” She gasped, moving against his fingers.

"I recommend we review the footage, and see where we slipped up..."

The sight, seeing herself getting off on Quentin’s cock, watching their bodies moving together in ways she never could before, as a participant, was hot. As if she wasn’t already aroused and needy. She decided to take the controls from him, if he was going to finger and tease her.

“So where do you think we slipped up?” she purred, groaning as the sound of his fingers moving inside her competed with the sound form the holovid. She watched the two women practically fight over his cock, each one eager to engulf it. Just as then, it did fill her with a sense of pride, knowing other women salivated at the thought and sight of his meat. Knowing he’d never make her compete with another woman for his affection, even if he could. He was hers, even if they occasionally shared a another lover or two.

“Maybe here? Hard to know unless we reenact it.” Kaydia suggested, pulling herself away from his arms to crawl down his body. To pull out his cock, still recovering from their earlier lovemaking, still covered in their lust. She teased him, tongue coming out to savor their mingled ambrosia. “No wonder they liked sucking you so much. You taste amazing, coated with me,” She explained, before swallowing down his length. Getting him hard enough to take her again.

"Where did we slip up?" Quentin repeated, the words tumbling out in a gasp as Kaydia swallowed his meat. "I... think it was..." He managed to sit up, taking the controls from her distracted fingers and skipping backwards. "Here." The scene showed Kaydia tugging at his shirt, tearing buttons free as the Zeltron woman - Sheila - helped pull the shirt away. He sagged back against the mattress as the holographic Kaydia's breasts were bared. "When everyone got a goid look at us."

His fingers twusted in her hair, holding her head in place as he slid his shaft in and out of her mouth and watched himself plunge deep into her sex. "Fuck," he moaned, "you feel so fucking good on my cock." The holographhic Kadia writhed against his image, fucking him back as the Zeltron stroked her halfnaked body. "But you could feel even better..."

With that he pulled her away from his aching, throbbing erection and kissed her. "You taste so good with me on your mouth," he growled, playfully biting her lip. "But I want to taste you, too." He pulled her up, letting her straddle his thighs as his cock rubbed against her belly. "I want to taste you," he repeated, squeezing her ass as he ground her against his meat. On the screen, the image of Kaydia screamed out the first of her orgasms. "I want to taste you, cumming on my tongue while you suck me off, Kaydia." His tongue filled her mouth as his cock slid against her clit. "I want you to fuck me with that sweet mouth while you ride my mouth to orgasm. And I want you to watch us fuck while you do."

“Yeah?” she whispered shuddered as her juices dripped form her cunt, and his precum leaked against her skin. “I think we can manage this.” She kissed him once more, curving her spine to push her ass in the air, rubbing it and her sopping slit against his meat. Moist lips teased his tongue while another set of moist lips teased his meat, covering him in her wetness before she was to suck him off again. Leaving him with a devilish smirk, she got off of him, climbing over his face now, so she could get off again.

She let him lick her, while she rewound the holovid to the beginning, with him swiping the table clear to fuck her on it. The hunger in his eyes, matching the hunger of his tongue lapping at her, eliciting a soft moan from her lips. She leaned down, getting a tight grip of his cock to bring her lips to it. Above her, holo-Quentin sucked and bit at her nipples, and she mimicked the act on his cock. Sucking him deeply, matching the rhythm of the holo-couple, fucking against each other in a mad rush to climax.

Lips and tongue glided down his meat, taking him in the throat as she screamed on the holovid. As she wanted to scream in real time, losing herself in the feel of his tongue inside her. Turns out she was better at giving head when she wasn’t getting eaten out so goddamn well. Still, she drove herself down his length, again and again, trying to bring him as much pleasure as he brought her.

If he worked at it, twisted his head just right, he could watch the holo of them fucking. And he did, a few times, nipping at smooth inner thighwhen he did. But for the most part his attention was on Kaydia, on the feel of her lips and tongue and teeth in his cock and her her sweet, musky pussy spread above his miuth. At first he merely licked at her, dragging his tongue over her lips in long, slow strokes as he savored the flavir of their shared pleasure on her. But as she swallowed more of his cock he changed strategies, driving his tongue into her depths and letting her fuices run iver his chin and cheeks as he stroked her inner walls.

Gasping, hips bucking his meat against the roof of her mouth, he let his head roll back. As he did, his fingers replaced them, three and then four filling and stretching her as his thumbs stroked her perenium. Then hus mouth was back on her, fingers leaving sticky trails of her juices on her ass as he sucked her clit. Those same fingers circled the ring if her anus, massaging her own lubricant against the tight muscle before his finger slowly forced in. First one, and then two, pumping in and out of her ass as his tongue stroked deep into her walls once more.

He opened his mind to her, letting her feel the mounting pleasure coursing along his nerves. Let her taste her juices on his tongue and feel her colon tight around his questing fingers. Let her feel her lips and tongue running over the smooth hardness of his shaft as he grew more rigid within her mouth, and the tightness in his balls. Let her feel the first burning wave of pleasure as he shouted his clomax into her cunt and the first pearly stream of semen jetted from the head of his cock

Performing reciprocal oral sex was already an act with quite a bit going on. Giving pleasure while receiving pleasure. If Kaydia was close as she swallowed Quentin’s cock, his idea to open their force bond and send his sensations to her just sent her over the edge. Her bliss and his, it was now just theirs, mix and mingled and coalesced into a mass of flesh and fluids. When their mutual combined orgasms subsided, and Kaydia could think rational thoughts once more she crawled back over to him.

“That was…yeah.” Words were inadequate to explain it. Moreso, words seemed to get in the way, set limits and parameters to that which was infinite and all encompassing. No need to say that she loved him, as he could feel it in her mind, and she could feel it from his. Even as close as they had come to death, even with every terrible memory that bubbled up to the surface as they faced off with her captor and tormentor, it didn’t matter in this moment. She had Quentin, body and mind, and he had her.

“We need to bathe,” Kaydia managed after a while of lying in his arms. “I’ll run us a bath, even if it is your job as my personal assistant,” She teased, stealing a kiss as she moved to her knees. The bathroom to her suite was glamorous, stone columns surrounding the large spa, which could have fit four people easily. She started the water and collected a couple wine glasses and a platter of food. Breads and fruits and cheeses, just a small something to recharge, after the exertion of fighting and fucking.

Truthfully, it was a bit indulgent, she could admit. Perhaps a bit too relaxed. But they nearly died, and truthfully, there was no promise they would make it out of the next encounter alive, or with their freedom. So, they would spend a relaxing evening together, recovering from the attack, and comforting one another. Who knew if there would be another chance?

"And here, Mistress Cordfay," Quentin leered teasingly, "I thiught you enjiyed a little role-reversal..." Then he darted forward to peck her on the cheek, groaning a little as aching muscles pritested the rapid movement. A Jedi could push himself beyond the bounds of human limitation, but even with the Force as an ally there was a price to pay for doing so. So he dragged himself out of the bed and spent several minutes stretching, limbering up stiff muscles and working kinks out of joints. Then he followed Kaydia into the opulent bathroom.

"I could get used to this," he declared, laying their weapon belts against one pillar - a sad but probably necessary precautiin, now - and sinking into the hit water. Closing his eyes and sighing cintentedly, he settled down until only his head remained out of the water. "Having my bath drawn, I mean," he added with a grin. "But the luxury is nice as well."

Heat soaked into stiff muscles, loosening them. After a few minutes a groping hand found a wedge of yellow, crumbly cheese, and he ate it without looking. "I sometimes wonder if I'm getting too old for this," he said thoughtfully. "My life, this time. Not the luxury or the bath." Opening his eyes, he grinned at his lover. "But I'm probably just bitching, because I doubt I'll ever get too old for this…"

With that he pulled Kaydia into his arms, laying her back against his chest. A free arm located several ripe berries on the platter, and he held one to her lips. "You should eat as well," he remarked. "We'll need our strength..."

Kaydia eyed the sabers leaning against the pillar, before she poured herself some wine. This was their life now. Never fully able to relax or disengage from the conflict. Always at least somewhat alert, on guard. But the last time she had a bath she was attacked by would be assassins, and before that Linora was able to escape, and took that opportunity to extract her revenge on Kaydia. There was wisdom in his action, wisdom in keeping their weapons close at hand, even if the act left a bitter taste in her mouth.

Still, she would not succumb to melancholy. She smirked up at him as he joked about the bath, leaning her head back until her hair was submerged, flatten down and behind her head. “Luxury is nice,” she agreed, “but clearly this is too much. We could go with a smaller tub, with just enough room for the two of us. And no need for the fireplace or the columns. Simple marble floors should suffice.”

"I sometimes wonder if I'm getting too old for this," he said thoughtfully. "My life, this time. Not the luxury or the bath."

“I am pretty sure you told me this life never lets us go. Are Jedi even allowed to retire?” She joked, sipping at her wine as she found an easy peace with him. She closed her eyes for a moment, and tried to imagine what a quiet, peaceful life with Quentin would be like. Things she never would have suspected she wanted before meeting him. A shared home, a family… “What would we even do with ourselves, if we got out of this life?”

“I'm probably just bitching, because I doubt I'll ever get too old for this…"

And she was in his arms, relaxing to the sound of his steady breathing. Giggling, as he encouraged her to eat and regain her strength. “Will I now?” She teased, biting into the berry he brought to her lips. Not done with him yet, she grabbed the hand that had brought the fruit, pulling one of his fingers into her mouth, still covered in her lust. She sucked at the digit, savoring her flavor on his skin, gauging his reaction to her teasing. “What am I going to need it for?”

She may have been feeling a touch needy, in the wake the evening events. Insatiable in her desire for Quentin, ravenous for the way he made her feel. Desirable and loved and safe and whole. And no one would take that from her again.

Quentin had thought he was too tired and too sated to get aroused again, but Kaydia's gentle nipping at his fingers proved him wrong. "Oh, you'll need your strength for berries," he answered casually, offering her another. "And for healing." He slid his fingers over her neck, and gently began massaging her shoulders. "And you didn't stretch out," he teased, working taught muscle. "You're all tense."

Dipping his hands in the warm water, he let it trickle down her back as he returned to the massage. His palms were slick against her skin, and his motions were as much caress as massage. "Far too tense," he murmured, kissing the nape of her neck. "I'll have to do something about that."

His lips continued to work on her neck, and his hands slid forward to cup her breasts. "Better here," he whispered, lifting them slightly. "All your tension seems to be in your back... wait." Probing fingers brushed over hardened nipples. "Hmmm..." he breathed against her, "I spoke too soon. Here." He rolled the nipples between thumb and forefinger, gently squeezing them. "Any better?"

“Mmmm…Quentin,” She moaned as he rubbed her neck, his skilled fingers just dissolving the tension, whether it was real or a fiction he created as an excuse to touch her. She helped herself to more food as he worked on her, finding she really was hungry. And she really did want to have energy, whatever they decided to do this evening.

As his hands trailed down her back, she began to suspect how things might go down. Imagine how things might go down, with yet another round of lovemaking between them before passing out in each others arms. The thought rather pleasant, drawing a smirk over her lips as he came up to caress her breasts. Kaydia didn’t bother hiding her pleasure for his actions, moaning and sighing, begging, “Fuck, right there, love…”

She let the arousal flow from her mind to his, letting him feel the pleasure of fingers teasing her breasts and nipples. The heat of his lips on her neck and ear. The coiling, fluttering desire that built between her thighs. She pulled one of his hands from her breast, dragging it down her stomach to rest on her leg, “I think my legs are really tense too. Would you rub them for me?” She pushed his hand onto the muscle, rubbing his palm into it. “Or do I need to repay the favor?”

"I'm sure you'll be repaying the favor soon enough," Quentin whispered, kneading the flesh of her thighs. He shifted, letting her feel the stiffness of his cock against her back. "Seems I've got some tension I'll need worked out soon." His other hand joined the first one, caressing and squeezing her other thigh, and his teeth dragged over the damp skin of her shoulder. As he did he pulled her back against him, water slopping over both of them as her back rested against his chest and his cock nestled between the globes of her rear. "Like this?" he murmured.

His hands slid up her thighs, gently massaging the muscles beneath, until his thumbs could easily trace her pussy as he worked. Submerged in water laced with scented oils he couldn't feel the slickness of her arousal, but the little gasp she uttered and the flash of need he felt in her mind told him everything he wanted to know. "Or like this?" he whispered, nipping at her ear as he parted her lips with his thumbs. One finger traced through the valley he'd created, stroking from perineum to clit. "Do you need special attention here, Kaydia?" The same finger traced the path back down her, then slowly worked into her waiting channel. Within her, he could certainly feel the wet heat of her arousal.

"What do you think?" he murmured, stroking his finger in and out as he rocked his hips against her ass and back. His free hand worked up her slippery flesh, cupping a breast once more. "Should I fuck you with my hand? Finger fuck you till you cum?" A second finger joined the first, pumping in and out in an agonizingly slow pace. "Should I listen to you whimper for me?" He bit her ear, just hard enough to sting. "Will you beg me to fuck you? To replace my fingers with my thick cock?"

His thumb teased her clit, and his free hand pinched and tugged her nipple, and he pulled her back to kiss her. His tongue slipped into her mouth, thrusting in and out in time with the movement of his fingers in her sex. "But I've cum for you twice already tonight? Do you want to see how long I can fuck you, how many ways I can get you off before you feel my cum in your cunt?" The fingers thrust deep, burying themselves fully in her body. "Tell me, Kaydia. Beg me to fuck you, and tell me how you want to be fucked."

“You know, my dear… Quentin,” She started, her body sagged, offering more of herself to his attentions, “Even if we didn’t have this rather…intense force bond, I’d know what you want... Even without my gifts … in the… in the force, I knew you’d asked me to… to… beg for you.” The point she was trying to make became difficult as he toyed with her, steadily building up her pleasure until the only place left to go was mad. Hard to speak, almost as hard as his cock throbbing against her.

She did want to fuck. Hell, she already almost begging. Her mind begged, as she tried to hold back the growing desire. The desire that grew hotter and wetter at his words and promises. “I do…want you…Your…cock…Fuck…that cock,” Her eyes rolled back into her head as a new wave of pleasure passed through her. “I want it… hard… so fucking… hard!” the last word came out as a growling gasp, her eyes nearly watering as she found ecstasy in his arms. “And…and deep… So deep…All of you…Fuck Quentin… fuck me…please…”

He wouldn’t stop driving her crazy. Wouldn’t stop driving thick, talented digits into her core, even as she quaked around him. Even though she knew what he was doing, knew he was doing it on purpose, she didn’t care. She couldn’t care. He knew how to make her want him, and want him bad. Knew all her weaknesses. “Please! Fuck me! Fuck that…that cock…you dick, fuck! Shove it in me!!!” Her words came out in grunts and cries, “I want you! Cock… cum… you, baby. Please… fuck me… Use me… use me like your…fucktoy!”

She pushed herself up now, turning to face him. Her hands pressed down his shoulders, as her tongue thrust into his mouth. Aching breasts crushed against his chest, aching cunt grinding against his cock. “I will have you. Inside me,” she insisted, biting his lip, hard. Leaving an imprint of her teeth on his skin. “One way or another, Quentin…”

She came on his fingers, and the sensation nearly got him off as well. And he suspected that would have happened even without their Force bond. But then she was turning, her sleek body slipping against his as she pressed into him. She gripped his shoulders for leverage, grinding against him as she bit at him and growled that she'd have him inside her.

"One way or another?" he laughed, grinding his aching cock against her cunt as his hands slipped over her wet flesh. His teeth caught in her lip now, tugging gently before he kissed her again. "Only when you can't speak for want if me!" As he said it his fingers curled under her thighs and he lifted, lapping at the water that streamed over her shoulders and breasts as her upper bidy breached the surface. Then lips and teeth caught a nipple while her arms snaked around his head, pulling him against her.

Grinning up at her, shoulders and back taught, he positioned her over his shaft. Then he allowed just his head to enter her, teasing her with the blunt flesh. "Not yet," he chided, resisting the urge to bury himself in her, fighting her efforts to slide diwn him. Water sloshed as she strained against him, and he grinned at her as he bit her shoulder. "Not yet," he repeated., sliding his head along her lips. "Not yet."

What had started off as a relaxing bath had turned into a playful fight between the two. An attempt for each to gain and assert control. She wanted to fuck, to feel him within her, pumping that luscious meat and stuffing her cunt. From their force link, she could tell he wanted that too, his cock throbbing in need. Still, he wanted her overwhelmed with lust more than he wanted to fuck her.

And feeling her strain against her, using that strength she had often relied on as of late to deny her current desire, It made her want him even more. For fuck’s sake, the sight of him, glistening wet from their bath, naked muscles flexing under the skin, biceps and delts bunching as he held her still was utter erotic torment. The more he resisted, the more she wanted it, wanted her, was determined to get it. And then the felt of his head, hotter, somehow, than the water surrounding it, probing and prodding her sex drove her harder.

“Give it to me!” She growled, thighs squeezing his as she tried to submerge him within her. “I. Will. Have. You!” She grunted, amazed to find him resisting both her and gravity so well. Last time they fucked in a tub, she slipped on to him. This time, his fingers dug into her thighs, holding her in place. She couldn’t force herself down him while he held her up, even as his grip shifted under her fierce struggling.

“Fuck me! She gasped, voice growing desperate as her skin grew red from the effort of trying to top him.

"Fuck you?" he gasped, arms and back shaking with the effort of resisting her. Hell, with the effort of resisting himself, as he pushed himself to continue the game. He shifted suddenly, pushing her backwards and pinning her ass against the tile wall of the tub. His cock was trapped between them as he pressed against her, the thick length sliding over her clit and the lips of her pussy. "Fuck you?" he repeated, pinning her wrists to the sides of the tub as he ground against her. "Fuck you with this thick cock? You think you'll have this thick cock?"

He ground against her again, feeling his blunt head bump against her belly. One hand grabbed her jaw, forcing her to meet his gaze. "You have nothing," he snarled, letting love and desire flow through their link as he did, "except what I give." His mouth covered hers with bruising force, tongue forcing itself between her lips. "What I take."

He leaned into her, pinning her hips as his hands roughly groped her breasts. "Who says you'll have this thick cock in you?" he growled, pinching her nipples. ""Maybe I'll wrap these tits around my meat and jerk off, see how you look covered with my cum." He bit her throat. "Like that, don't you? Your face and tits dripping with my cum because I used you as a fucktoy."

His mouth dropped lower as he bent her backwards, teeth scraping over a nipple. "I'm going to use you exactly how I want," he growled, tongue sliding over the nipple. Then he grined at her, a feral, inviting grin. "Unless you think you can take what you want from me..."

Damn. The feel of him, pulsing and throbbing against her skin as he denied her, denied himself, was maddening. Holding her down to torment her, his cock touching her skin and sex, but not entering. How much more could she stand? How much more could he stand? And then he taunted her, threatened to get himself off without fucking her. That simply wouldn’t do.

With his hands exploring her body, and no longer gripping her thighs, she had a bit or room. Her legs wrapped around his, holding him close as he pinned her down. “You will not use me,” She growled, tugging his hair to pull him off her nipple, “I am no one’s fucktoy.” She darted in now, teeth sharp on his throat. It was positively idiotic to give him a hickey now, while they were supposed to be undercover. She didn’t care, though. Nearly everyone on planet had seen them fucking, seen her cum on his cock and seen him pump her full of his seed. Besides, they had one more job left on this planet, and for that job it didn’t matter if he wore proof of her lust on his neck.

She bit him hard, teeth scrape and scratching, bruising his skin until she could feel the pain overwhelm the pleasure in his mind. With him distracted and off balance, she threw him back against the other side of the tub. With speed possible only by a force user, she was on him, both hands pinning his shoulders down to the marble. He squirmed and struggled, putting up the last of his resistance. But it didn’t matter. Trapped under her powerful thighs, and arms, there was nowhere for him to go but inside. “Mine,” She snarled, finding his cock with her cunt. It was rough at first, as the water worked against them, but she fit him within her, sliding down his length until she submerged his shaft. “Mine. All mine now, Quentin.” Shifting forward, she caught his mouth with her own.

“You serve my pleasure now!” She roared, not yet fucking him, just swaying her hips to feel his girth pressed into each of her walls. Her pressed into his chest, pushing up to feel his strong body straining beneath her, uttering intoxicating as it glistened and beaded with water. “Fuck you look so good beneath me. Tell me that you’re mine, and I’ll fuck your brains out.”

Quentin struggled against her as she pushed him down and slid over him, wanting the aggression as much as she did. She had the advantage of leverage though, leverage and the close-quarters grip of her slick cunt in his meat. Her weight pressed against him, pinning him back against the tub as she made her erotic demands.

"Not... not that easy," he growled, hands sliding over her wet flesh as he sought a grip. "You... you're going to have to take it." Strong fingers dug into her ass and he struggled to lift her, to use her to fuck his aching cock. "You want me to beg? You'!ll have to force me!"

In truth, he wanted to beg. She was torture on his dick, and he wanted her to fuck his brains out. But he needed this suddenly aggressive sex, needed to take her hard or to have her take him and use him. Hell, the onky reason he wasn't pounding into her now was the fact that her strong, smooth legs were locked onto him hard.

He gave up on his grip on her ass, his fingernails raking pink lines over her skin as he dragged them upwards. His head jerked forwards, limited by her grip on his shoulders, and his teeth scraped against her jaw. "You can't fucking do it!" he taunted, seizing her wrists and trying to pull them away from his shoulders. Her fingers dug in, and the sting of her nails contrasted with the delicious pressure of her walls around his cock, and he gasped aloud. "You'll be begging me to let you cum, let you cum on my thick dick, long before you make me blow my load." He strained again, arching his whole body for a moment, then bit her collarbone hard enough to leave marks.

"Beg you?" he laughed, lust burning in his eyes. "You'll be begging me!"

Back
Top Bottom