Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
MF Smut Scene: Quentin and Kaydia
“Hey,” she called softly, as his eyes fell upon her. She stood in the doorway of the cockpit, smiling warmly, genuinely, for the first time in many months. “I hope you don’t mind I borrow a shirt…”

His response was to pull her onto his lap, kissing without a moment’s hesitation. She moaned as his hand traveled along her body, her own hands cupping his face as the kiss lingered. Sliding down his neck as he broke away to nip at her neck, her fingers worked at the zipper of his jump suit, pulling it open with barely restrained longing. Fingered followed in after, groping at the tight musculature of his physique until they ran up his chest and over his shoulders, shifting his jump skin to give her greater access to his skin.

“I want to be yours again,” She whispered, grinding against his erection, “Only yours.” She sat up now, just enough so he could free his cock. Trembling as he brushed it against her lips, her desire drooling down his shaft. She eased herself down his length, gasping as he parted her, eyes rolling back into her head as he throbbed inside her. “I don’t want anyone else inside me ever again. Only you, Quentin.”

She moved slowly at first, letting his hardness caress her inner flesh as she unbuttoned his shirt. Letting fall open even as it hung on her shoulders, leaving her as exposed to him as he was to her. Soon, her slow, languorous stroke weren’t enough, as she felt his craving for more fluid friction, his need for her to glide along his entire length. She rose up higher, arching back rubbing the harden buds of her nipples against his chest.

“You told me wanted to fuck me until I forgot my name, once,” she reminded him, gasping as he was hilted within her once more. “I am going to hold you to that. Fuck me until I forget I was ever Scarlet.”

Quentin's hand fisted in her red hair as he plundered her mouth, then tugged gently as he bit at her throat and breasts. "A Jedi keeps his promises," he moaned into her skin, lost for a moment in the sensation of her slick walls and the sweet friction they made on his meat. Teeth scraped the hardened bud of her nipple and he did his best to fuck up into her. It was awkward at this angle, but he supplemented by using a hand on her ass to help set the pace.

Spinning the antiacceleration chair, he leaned her back against the instrument console. "Look up," he ordered, shifting his grip so that both hands were on her hips. Above them was the transparent dome of the canopy and the morning sky. He licked his lips, his cock slipping backwards until merely his head parted her, before flexing his arms and driving himself deep into her greedy depths once more. "Anyone could see us, Kaydia," he murmured as his meat drove into her like a piston. "Anyone could look down from those walls, see me buried balls deep in you."

He leaned forward, kissing her deeply as he maintained the rhythm of his thrusts, and his throaty moan was a counterpoint to the wet sounds of flesh in flesh. "You like that thought, don't you?" He pulled her hips tight against him, shifting their angle so his cock slid agains her clit with each thrust. "I do. "

His mouth found her breasts, sucking one nipple then the other. "I should have fucked you in that elevator," he gasped. "In front of everyone. Let them all see how much I love you." His eyes rolled back as he pulsed within her depths. "Cum for me, Kaydia. Here, where anyone can see."

Spinning the chair, pushing her back against the console, Quentin took charge, while never leaving her heated depths. Above them she could see the open spaceport, too early in the morning to be bustling with life, but there were people present. His words drew a shudder from her lips, followed by a low moan as he fucked her hard and deep, feeling her body respond to his touch, to his momentum. She could see it, someone watching them, watching as he fucked her senseless, watching as she threw her head back in nirvana. Her cries grew louder, more animalistic, as if summoning an audience. She did want people to see him fuck her, see the bliss in her eyes as he drove into her slick core, see her fair skin flush from the passion of their embrace. She wanted everyone to know she was his, and only his.

Pushing herself up on her elbows, she moved against him, creating more moist rubbing between them, greater pressure against her clit. “Should I scream?” she cried, nearly screaming already. “Should I cause a commotion, and gather a crowd.” She looked down the length of her body, over her breasts bouncing wildly to the point where they were joined. Seeing his meat stroke in and out of her, glistening with her juices, had her hotter, her cries echoing through the cockpit. But then he blocked her view with tongue and teeth teasing her breasts, and she was crying even louder.

"I should have fucked you in that elevator," he gasped. "In front of everyone. Let them all see how much I love you."

Her response were ecstatic howls, remembering the fantasy that had been interrupted by the assassins, remembering the orgasm that she had failed to reach. “I would have blown your cover,” She rasped, thighs rubbing against his thighs and hips, “I would have screamed Quentin so loud no one there would have misheard it.” She pushed herself up, wrapping arms around his neck as rapture drew closer, brushing lips against his ears, she whispered, “…like this.”

“QUENTIN!” His name filled the cockpit, the ship, docking bay. It filled her chest, and throat and mouth and mind. There was no doubt it would draw someone’s attention, and imagining someone watching them drove Kaydia to new heights, fucking herself on Quentin’s cock as her climax subsided.

"My cover's blown anyway, so it woukd've been worth it," he gasped, meeting her thrusts with his own. Her body suddenly arched beneath him, clamping down on his meat as his name echoed off the canopy. He kept at it, driving himself into her dripping, spasming cunt until she sagged back on the console. For a moment be stood, motionless within her, watching her sweat-slick body heave as she gasped for breath.

"You weren't loud enough," he told her, hands exploring her bare, heated flesh. "The ship is sealed. Sound doesn't propogaate well through a starship hull. So we'll have to do something about that."

His cock was chill as he pulled it from her blood-warm depths. With a sudden motion he rolled her over, flattening her breasts and stomach against the controls as he did. "Look up," he murmured, his wet cock sliding against her buttocks as he tugged her hair. "Think they can see us? Think they saw you cumming hard on my cock?" He leaned against her, his weight pressing her flesh into the instruments and his cock into the cleft between her cheeks. "Think they're jealous, watching how good a fuck you are? Should we make them jealous?"

His hands slid diwn her spine as he rose up. "I'm already slick with your cum, Kaydia. And you still remember your name." His blunt, slick head pressed against the tight muscled ring of her ass. "You lubed me up, Kaydia. And when I promised to fuck you till you coukdn't remember your name, I promised to fuck you every way I can."

Slowly, agonizingly slowly, he pushed forward until her ass squeezed tightly around his head. "Every way, Kaydia. But only if you want it."

Her throat was raw as he spoke, reminding she wasn’t being nearly loud enough. She wonder have argued, if she could have caught her breath but he turned her over before she could, oophing as her breasts flatten against the console, slick with her sweat. A tug at her hair lifted her head, upwards seeing people walking along the upper level Some were looking, but at them or at the ships, it was hard to tell. Still, Quentin fed her lust, sweat slick skin on her own.

"Think they're jealous, watching how good a fuck you are? Should we make them jealous?"

“Yes,” she managed, her voice hoarse. Followed by a breathy gasp, as he pushed himself against her ass, until her body accepted him, inch by inch. “Quentin…” she exhaled, feeling him move in time with her breaths, feeling her body swallow his length in a slow, rhythmic manner. “I want you to have every inch of me. I want to give you every inch of me. Lay claim to me, love. Mark me as yours.” She pushed herself up as he filled her, stretched her, took her slowly, yet forcefully.

Her body molded itself around him, gasping with each potent pulse of blood to his cock. She pressed her back against his chest, her cheek against his lips. Her hands found his, bring one over to grope and caress her breast and the other between her thighs. She fingered herself over his hand, letting him feel her gushing desire, letting him feel her fingers along his cock through the thin membrane. “Love me, Quentin. Love every part of me.” She threw herself back down against the console, moving against him, crying out along the strokes.

Clearly, she did want it. The clue was the way she pushed herself up, taking his cock deeper into her ass as she did. And the way she leaned back into hus bidy, urging him to cup her breasts and finger her cunt as she did. "Love me Quentin," she moaned, moving with him as he carefully thrust into her ass. "Love every part of me."

Her fingers joined his in filling her slit, and he felt them brush and stroke his cock as they pkunged deep into her dripping channel. She fell back against the console, writhing on their fingers and back against his thick meat as he stretched and filled her. His every thrust brought a sharp cry, one he recignized as pleasure from her reflection in the canopy and the emotions and sensations bleeding from her mind into his.

She was a glorious, erotic vision. Lips parted and eyes half-clised, little sharp pants escaping her as her body mived with his deep thrusts. Her long red hair spilling across the console and down the creamy curve of her back. Her round ass in the air, moving back against his shaft as he pounded into her. "I'm close, Kaydia," he gasped. "So... fucking... close..."

Her response was to press her finger and his deeoer into her walls, finger-fucking herself in time with the motion of his meat in her ass. "Do... should I..." But it was no longer a question of "should" as his control finalky broke. With a loud cry he shearhed himself, rooting himself in her ass as his balks tightened and hot, sticky cum flooded her depths. He pulsed within her, cock moving as he thrust into her in his pleasure until he was finally spent.

"Sorry," he murmured aganst her back as he sagged against her, his own sweat creating a slippery film between their skin. "I really wanted to, to last longer." His lips were soft against the nape of her neck, and his softening cock pulsed gently within her. "For you."

Feeling Quentin spend himself within her, find that glorious pleasure within her body was incredible. Being with someone who loved her, who wasn’t looking to hurt or use her… it had been too long. “Don’t apologize,” She murmured, gently disentangling from him. She leaned him back into his chair and straddled his lap, craving closeness and affection. Craving those things Linora promised her she would never know again. But she didn’t want to think of that now, while she was in Quentin arms, feeling his love course through her body. So she forced herself to flirt with him, reminding herself why they had fallen for each other in the first place.

“Of course, I’m no doctor, but we were both badly injured. I think a week of bed rest is called for,” she teased, running fingers over his sweat slicked form. Of course the bacta wrap had healed her, and based on his recent performance, he had mended his wounds through meditation, but she was sure he would catch the playful implications of her words.

“Where do we go from here?” She asked, after a few more moments of cuddling and kissing, nuzzling his neck. “I am sort of…unemployed,” she explained, looking for the right word. “Fired for insubordination. I refused to carry out instructions from my boss. So I don’t think she will give me a letter of recommendation.” She chuckled at that, keeping the mood light between them now. “Unemployed and broke, with not even a shirt to my name. Unless you think you can bill the Jedi to keep me as your bed warmer. Then I suppose I don’t need any clothes.”

"Don't apologize," Kaydia whispered gently, pushing him back into his chair and snuggling into him. His arms slipped around her shoulders, holding her close as she toyed with the sweat-slick curls of hair on his chest. She felt so good, so right, in his arms, and he closed his eyes in contentment.

"I won't, then," he whispered back. "But I really did want to last longer. I wanted you to... well..." He kissed her again, pulling her closer against him. "Well, I wanted you to feel desired."

She chuckled at that, her fingers tracing his muscles. “Of course, I’m no doctor, but we were both badly injured. I think a week of bed rest is called for."

"At least a week," he agreed. "And a nice hot shower first." His fingers trailed down her spine. "We shouldn't climb into bed while we're still grimy and sweat-stained, after all."

“Where do we go from here?” She asked, after a few more moments of cuddling and kissing, nuzzling his neck. “I am sort of…unemployed,” she explained, looking for the right word. “Fired for insubordination. I refused to carry out instructions from my boss. So I don’t think she will give me a letter of recommendation.” She chuckled at that, keeping the mood light between them now. “Unemployed and broke, with not even a shirt to my name. Unless you think you can bill the Jedi to keep me as your bed warmer. Then I suppose I don’t need any clothes.”

The questions were light and flirty, but they still damped his mood. "Bed warmer, hmm? We probably won't make it to the bed, if you walk around the Scrapper naked. The couch, perhaps. And the wall, and the table. And here in the cockpit. But... we'd be doing good to make it to the bed what? One time in six?" He grinned. "Statistically speaking, that is."

Still, the reminder her words brought sobered him. Just a little. "I've... still got a duty to fulfill. Here, I mean." He kissed her again, more reassuring than passionate. "To you, of course. But, well..." A sigh. "Here, let me show you." Shifting a little, he tapped a few keys on the controls. A hologrammatic image of a black-robed Zabrak with elaborate red-and-black tattoos sprang into life.

"Are you familiar with the planet Naboo? The focal point of the recent schism in the Republic." He gestured at the image of the Zabrak. "This is security footage from the Royal Palace of Theed, capital of Naboo. And that is a Sith Lord, one that called himself Darth Maul." The footage advanced at a gesture, showing two robed humans. "Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Padawan - now Sir - Obi-Wan Kenobi." He watched the duel progress. "Darth Maul was killed, but not before he slew Master Qui-Gon."

With another gesture, he dismissed the image. "Sith, Kaydia. Real Sith, not like Linora and her embrace of the darkness. True evil, like the chill miasma around Baronet Aldane ha-Florindel Sergovia Organa-Nahal." He pulled Kaydia close, seeking her warmth to drive away the memory of the chill presence in the Force. "Where you find one Sith, there is always another. One the Master, the other the Apprentice. But... we don't know which one this Darth Maul was. And we need to know. Because just one Sith Lord could tear down the entire Republic."

Leaning his forehead against hers, he stared deep into her emerald eyes. "I need a partner, Kaydia. I... there's no way I could defeat that Baronet, not in a fair fight. I need a partner I can trust, one who understands the kind of work I do and who has the skills to do it as well." He smiled. "I need you, Kaydia. As my partner, and as my lover."

Kaydia giggled as Quentin listed off all the places on the ship they might have sex, other than bed. Which made her remember when he fucked her on the table in the living quarters, when there were no more secrets between them. When he first told her that he loved her. Before everything went terribly wrong.

“To be fair, my dear Quentin, I don’t think wearing clothes would stop us from fucking nearly anywhere on the ship.” She teased, lips and breath hot on his neck. But he changed the subject, telling her about his duty here, on Fresia. She shifted, resting her head against his shoulder as he showed her the hologram fight. She watched with detached disinterest. Sith, and the dark side of the force. This was his world, not hers. Not anymore. Maybe once she would have cared, when she was still a Padawan. Maybe, if she had become a Jedi, instead of an assassin.

That was until he brought up the Baronet, holding her tighter against him. She clung to him as well, remembering how he felt in her mind and on her body. Force fingers tugging at her nerves, maneuvering her like a puppet. The scars on her body, the one he made her ask for, mocking her autonomy. How she was left with a bleak emptiness when he finished with her, a consuming despair.

She tried to push down the memories, choosing to focus on the love she could feel from Quentin. The need in his voice, as he asked for her help. She might not have cared about the republic, or the balance in the force, but he cared, and she cared for him. If he needed her, she would be there for him. Still she might as well give him a hard time over it.

“Your partner and lover, huh? Is this a paying gig? What does this make me? A contracted mercenary? Your bodyguard? Your private, personal companion?” She kissed him, seeking the comfort of his love. Still it was hard to push back the dark presence of Aldane, and she couldn't help the dread that crept up.

“What do you have to do here, still? I mean your cover was already blown, what more can you get from here?” She asked, trying to hold back the panic, but knowing it was likely he could sense it. One of the curses of loving a Jedi. “I sure Linora is going to come looking for me, and I don’t think the Baronet is going to give so easily either. Shouldn’t we get off world, regroup and get a grip on our situation?” She knew her desperate terror was coming through with each word, but surely he would understand. He had a taste of what Linora had subjected her to.

“So, do you want the first shower, or should I take it?”

Quentin chuckled at her questiins about her title. "I like 'private, personal companion'," he laughed, kissing her back. "Now, you understand that it's a position beneath me, right? Although we can renegotiate that position later..." He kissed her again. "Although," he added, voice more serious, "I've got another..."

Her question about what he still had to do here on Frisia derailed that thought. "Well, my original mission," he sighed, holding her close as he felt panic rise as she spoke of Linora and the Baronet. "I was trying to trace the financing of the ship Darth Maul flew. A Sienar-built vessel, but one with no official existence. I was at the party tonight to try and access money transfer records." She still shook, just a little, in his arms. "But we can leave for a while, if you need to. My current cover's blown anyway, so we'll need a new strategy."

Finally, Kaydia mastered her fears. "So," she asked, "do you want the first shower, or should I take it."

"Heree I was, thinking we should shower toggether," Quentin answered, a cheeky expression on his features. "In the interest of economizing. Use less water." He kissed her then, tongue parting her lips as he lingered over her. "Of course, it's not a large shower. We'd have to be extremely close together..."

“Financing of a ship?” She asked as he explained what he was doing here. Suddenly the files she had seemed rather important, finally having enough pieces of the puzzle to see what the picture was suppose to be, even if there was still blank spaces. “Actually, I think I have something for you.”

Standing, she pulled him back towards his quarters, looking back at him a couple times, and finding he was right. It was so easy to imagine pushing him down against the couch, and fucking him hard until he gave up his climax. Or for him to lift her against a wall, legs wrapped around his waist as he pounded her. And the offer of shower sex….

Still, despite the steamy fantasies she was having and was no doubt broadcasting through their empathic link, she made it to his quarters, pulling out the holodisk she had. “I got it off T’far before I…”she explained, trailing off towards the end. “I didn’t know what it was, just that the client didn’t want you getting it. This was before I even knew that you were…well you. Then when I figured out they wanted me to kill you as well? I tried to find some way around it, out of it. So I followed the trail to the Hill estate and, well, you caught me just as I was finishing copying over some files.” She held the disk up where he could reach it, but if he tried to, she pulled it back, meeting his eyes with a devilish look.

“No, no, no. That’s not how this works, Mr. Jedi. I’ll never talk! You have to interrogate me,” She teased, putting on the airs of an uncooperative captive. Still, she bit her lips as she looked up at him, unable to hide the excitement in her eyes or on her skin.

"Well, I was hoping you'd have something for me!" Quentin replied with a playful leer. But he didn't resist as she pulled him to his feet and led him back into the ship. Although, remembering what had happened the last last time they had wandered the ship naked and distracted by lust, he reached out with his free hand and called his lightsaber to him. Better to be prepared.

Still, he didn't think she was dragging him into his quarters just to fuck him again. Not just anyway, not through the guarded excitement that danced in her thoughts alongside her vivid images of his hands gripping her ass as he pressed her into the wall, her back slapping into the hull as he drove his meet into her with an animalistic frenzy. Or of gripping a shower head, one leg braced against a wall as hot water needled her bidy, streaming down breast and stomach to mingle with her juices as he knelt before her his tongue caressing the inner walls of her cunt...

By the time they reached his quarters and she began roting through her meager belongings, he was hard as a rock. But then she held up a memory disk and explained what it was, and his eyes went wide. "You did..? I mean, your client..? You... copied it all!" He whooped in triumph, reaching for the disk. "Let me see it!"

Her laughter was coquettish. "No, no, no. That's not how this works, Mr. Jedi," she teased, keeping the disk just out of reach. "I'll never talk! You'll have to interrogate me!" The excitement in her eyes and the lust bubbling in her mind left no doubts about what form the 'interrogation' should take, and a similar excitement gleamed in his grey eyes.

"Is that so?" he growled, pitching his voice low and menacing as he advanced on her. "You won't talk, hmmm?" He reached out, slamming the door with the Force, then caught her by the throat and pushed her into the wall with just enough strength to feel rough. "You're trapped here," he told her. "Nobody knows where you are, and nobody's coming to help you."

He trapped her wrist with a free hand, smacking it into the wall. His lips met hers in a rough, almost brutal kiss. "You'll tell me everything I want to know," he snarled, biting her lip. "You'll give me everything I want. Or I'll take it from you." The hand on her throat squeezed a little, slightly constricting her breathing. "I've got all night..."

“You never get it!” She gasped, kissing him back with a feral aggression, “Not unless it’s over my passed out and exhausted body!" Truthfully, his words and actions were dangerous close to things that been said and done to her by Linora, and her men. Still, Kaydia pushed forward, reenacting some of her darker memories with Quentin. It was purposeful, even as it toed that line between playful and distressing. Those things couldn’t hurt her anymore. They were her memories, but she wouldn’t be controlled by them. She would take control. She would reshape and reform those memories with Quentin, a man who would never hurt her in a way she didn’t like.

So with her free hand, she reached down between his legs, gripping his cock. Hard and slick with their combined orgasms. “You don’t have it in you, Jedi,” she hissed, stroking him with a firm grasp. Just on this side of forceful, getting him painfully hard. Her fondling had him distracted, loosening his grip on her just enough for her to push him back, slamming his naked body down on his bed. She was pinning him down, feeling his throbbing shaft between their stomachs while she pulled on his hair. “I’m going to take it from you. Fuck you senseless until you are nothing but my own Jedi sex slave.”

Now it was her turn to kiss him hard, her fingers tangled in his hair so he couldn’t pull away, even when breathing became desperate. She was gasping as she came up for air finally, dizzy with lust, half hoping he would roll her over, just like he had on the roof, before. “Beg…me…” She wheezed, “Beg me to fuck…your…your delicious cock….”

For a moment, as he realized what he'd said and felt Kaydia's reaction through the Force, he was afraid he'd gone too far. It was close, perhaps too close, to the nightmares she'd lived through. But then she was kissing him back, body and mind shivering with lust and need made more intense by the frisson of fear-laced adrenaline that coursed through her blood. She hooked his leg and shoved, riding him down as he crashed to the deck, and her body moved against his and her fingers clung to him and her lips ravished his. "Beg…me…” She wheezed, “Beg me to fuck…your…your delicious cock….”

"Beg you?" he husked, shifting his leg and hip and twisting. They rolled, and suddenly she was pinned beneath his weight. "You forget yourself," he growled, one hand twisting tightly - right on the edge of pain - in her hair as the other squeezed a firm breast. "I'm not the prisoner here. You are." His cock slid against her dripping slit as he rocked his hips. "Make it easy on yourself, and tell me what I want to hear..."

He bit at her throat, enjoying the game, and eased his grip. She exploded into motion then, modifying infighting techniques to grope and caress him as she fought for dominance. He hung on, twisting and grabbing soft, glistening flesh, finding himself seated against a wall with her pinned across his lap.

"That's it," he husked, grinding his cock against her belly as he grabbed her long hair by the roots. "I warned you!" His free hand rose, slapping down on her ass with a crack and a stinging jolt. His callused palm caressed the red print on her bare flesh, then rose and struck again. "Make it easy on yourself," he said in a voice thick with lust. His fingers traced her slit as he caressed the new mark, and then he slapped again.

Much like the scene before, as he pinned her on the roof, and she writhed beneath him, Kaydia found herself craving the feel of Quentin’s body against her. Greedy fingers dug into his muscles, leaving red marks along his arms and shoulders and back. And he was just as voracious, rough digits gripping her hips and ass. She could feel him, through his mind, easing back whenever his touch was too harsh. Using their link to apply just enough pressure to make her hot for him.

Lost in the wrestling, in the feel of his sweat slink skin on her own, she wasn’t exactly sure how she ended up over his knee. Wriggling to escape his grasp, she squealed as his hand came down on her ass. He throbbed against her in time with her cries, the sharp sting making the sensations all the more intense. Shuddering as his fingers teased her slit, sodden with her juices, pleading for his caress. But he smacked her ass again, causing her to yelp and seize, straining against him. “N…Never…” she huffed, before arching her back as the next one came down.

“You won’t…AHHH…break me…OW…JedAIIIIIIII!” Three more came down in quick succession, disrupting her ability to speak, or keep up the act. Then she was just heaving and gasping, trying to recover from his playful assault. Another came down, not as hard, and lower, making a moist sound as his hand connected with her wet mound. Her cry was far more erotic this time, higher pitched with a deep in drawn breath at the end.

“No…you found…my weakness…” She moaned, the coiling within her stomach growing tighter, almost painful. His cock flexed against her, and she knew he was feeling it too, knew he was close to just fucking her mad. Another sharp slap against her cunt, splattering her juices over his palm. “Have mercy on me, Master Jedi…Please…” another smack, reddening her other ass check, desire drooling down her thighs. “Please…I'll give you …everything…I’ll tell you everything…just fuck me…”

Another sharp slap against her cunt, splattering her juices over his palm. “Have mercy on me, Master Jedi…Please…”

His cock throbbed at her words, smearing precum on her belly. "Mercy?" he taunted, aching for her as he spoke. You'll find none of that here, you stubborn little thief!" He slapped her ass again, making the reddened cheek bounce and coating his fingers with her desire.

"Please…" she moaned, pushing back against his hand, " give you …everything…I’ll tell you everything…just fuck me…”

"Thought you were hard,didn't you?" he laughed, pushing her onto the floor. He leaned across her back, gripping her wrists and pinning her to the floor. "Where's all your big talk about Jedi sex slaves now?" His meat rubbed against her drooling slit as he whispered in her ear. Remember: you begged for this..."

With a single thrust he drive himself deep into her waiting channel, crying out in pleasure as her walls squeezed around him. "Didn't have it in me, hm?" he growled, biting at her shoulder and the back of her neck. "Maybe you thought you[/] did?" His hips moved, pumping his cock in and out of her, his balls slapping against her with each thrust. "Looks like you do now!"

One hand did beneath her, caressing up her stomach to cup a breast. "Now talk!" he ordered, pinching her nipple. "Tell your Master Jedi how much you love being his fuck toy!"

“Thought you were hard, didn't you?”

“Don’t think I could possibly be as hard as you.” She rebutted, feeling his hard chest press her into the floor, and his hard hands pinning her wrists, and his hard cock brush her eagerly sex.

“Remember: you begged for this…”

There was a brief memory of horror as he spoke the words. She half expected to feel the bite of a needle, or the burning touch of a saber on her skin. You’re not there. You’re not with him. Not anymore. You with Quentin, who loves you, and would never hurt you. His cock pushing into her hungry cunt, and his cry of ecstasy reminded her, this was a game. This was her reclaiming her body and her memories from the horrific grip of the past.

“Quentin,” She gasped, forgetting the game for just a moment, seeking the love under the layers of playful aggression. His lips were fire on her back and neck, bringing her back to the present. His thrusts filled her, stuffed her, completed her. She moved against him as well as she could, difficult given the way he held her done.

“Tell your Master Jedi how much you love being his fuck toy!" He demanded, punctuating his order with a deep thrust.

“I didn’t think…ahhh….Jedi were…fuck….supposed to keep….uhhhh…fuck toys,” She tried toying with him, but he was fucking her so hard and good she couldn’t keep up the playful resistance

“Tell me…” he growled, squeezing her breast almost cruelly.

“Fuck me!” She screamed, arching back into him, “Use me…I love being yours…Make me your fuck toy…” Pleasure flooded her mind, gripping her body and his cock between velvety inner walls. She went wild beneath him, desperate to find her release, grinding and bucking along his shaft.

“Redeem me with your cock! Cleanse me with your seed! Fuck me, Master Jedi!!!”

Suddenly, just as Quentin felt her orgasm building, he stopped. Leaving Kaydia moaning and writhing in frustration, he pulled out and rolled her over. She lay before him, sprawled on the floor, eying him with a wild expressiin of need and desire, and she writhed against him as he leaned over her. "I can't cleanse you with my cock, Kaydia," he whispered, kissing her lips gently and stroking her cheek. "You don't need redemption, or cleaning."

Another gentle, soft kiss as he ignored his own burning need. "Whatever was done to you, you're still my beautiful Kaydia." Another soft kiss. "My love," yet another kiss, "and my lover." Bracing himself on his elbows, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her again, lingering over her this time. "Now and forever, Kaydia. My beautiful Kaydia."

He smiled fondly down at her, his face close enough to feel the heat of his lips on hers, and that expression didn't change as his hot, throbbing meat drove deep into her slit once more. But he gasped in pleasure, eyes closing as his full length buried itself within her walls, his arms slid beneath her, pulling her body tight to his as his hips rocked and his meat slid back and forth, back and forth, speed increasing with every thrust.

"Cum for me, Kaydia," he whispered. "Cum with me."

Kaydia wanted to protest as Quentin withdrew from her, to lecture her about her worth. Ensure him it was just a game, that she was just playing. But, it wasn’t just playful words, was it? She hadn’t been entirely acting, had she? Of course he would feel the deep seated ache in her words, as she tried to reconcile what Linora had put her through with Quentin’s love.

She felt the tears come up, fed by her pain of captivity, and the happiness of having Quentin back, and the physical need cause by her delayed orgasm. “I love you, Quentin,” She sobbed, arms wrapped around his back, “I love you, and I need your love.”

He didn’t keep her waiting long, embracing her with his body and his love. Her fingers dug into his back as he drove into her soft heat, legs hooking behind his thighs to keep him close. Desperate need from the last year and a half came though, in her cries and moans, in her fingertips clinging to him, in her hungry kisses.

“Quentin,” She exhaled, between sobbing moans that matched his rhythm within her. “Quentin…Fuck…I’m close.” Her hips moving alongside his, her ankles moving up his thighs and ass, trembling with yearning. She wanted to wait until she felt the throb of his climax to unleash her release, but each second and each thrust challenged her resolve. “Fill me with you love,” she begged, as her body rebelled against her willpower, “I want to feel it…”

Quentin sank into her emotions, filling himself with her love and her feeling of safety and warmth, and with her desire. He poured his own emotions out as he did - his love for her, the amazed gratitude he still felt for finding her alive, and even his bitter self-reproach for not having found ner sooner. And, of course, his own craving for the touch of her skin and the heat of her flesh. His love for her wasn't platonic, after all, and he saw no reason that she shioldn't kniw that he craved her entirely. Mind and body.

"I'm close too," he moaned, even though he knew she'd feel his building pleasure in the Force. He kissed her lips, her throat, her chest as he moved against her. Moved within her, seeking the release he felt approaching for both of them. Her legs flexed around his hips and he moved, thrusting into her as she pulled him into her. His hands were on her hips, tracing her flanks, tangling in her hair. And still he moved within her, moved with her, and he moaned into her mouth as he kissed her.

"Kaydia," he gasped, throwing his head back as he drove himself into her. "Kaydia...oh... oh, Kaydia..." His shaft pulsed against her walls. "KAYDIA!" He screamed her name as the gave one final thrust, and his lips found hers as his cock pulsed and gushed, filling her with the hot, physical proof of his love.

There were a few quiet moments between them, as they rode out their bliss, bodies entangled in a sweaty heap. Just ragged breaths and slight shifting of sticky skin from the floor. Eventually Kaydia sat up, resting her head against his chest, and wiping tears from her eyes. “That uh…”she laughed, somewhat embarrassed. “That wasn’t exactly what I intended. But,” She looked up at him, smiling sheepishly, “It must have been what I needed.” She kissed him once more, arms wrapping around his neck. It was tender, and soft, and over before too long, as they continued to catch their breaths, “Thanks.”

She didn’t want to move. She wanted to rest there, listening as his heartbeat slowed and calmed down, feel his fingers trailing along her body. She wanted his warmth and his kisses and his love, and she wanted him to feel loved from her as well. Still, they had to eventually get stuff done. “We still didn’t make it to the shower,” She teased, kissing him on the cheek. “Should we try again? Or are we just going to get filthy right after? Maybe we should continue to explore the Scrapper. Just until we find our favorite spot.”

Reaching up on the table, she handed him the memory disk, teasingly pulling it away one more time before putting it in his hand. “I’d say you earned this. Though I doubt you are going to include what you had to do to earn it in any reports you write. I…I hope it helps.” Straining, she managed to stand, bracing herself against the wall as standing made her legs feel like jelly. “I think we need a breather before we go again.”

Quentin cradled Kaydia in his arms as she leaned into him, savoring the slow, lingering kiss they shared. "It's what we both needed," he said, closing his eyes and listening to her breathing. Her joke about the shower brought a smike to his lips, as did her complaints as she rose. "I would love to try again, once I catch my breath." He grimaced as he stood, accepting the disk and weighing it in his hand. "And once my back recovers."

The disk spun in his fingers, then clattered as he tossed it onto his end table. "And that can wait," he decided. "Also until I catch my breath and letvmy back recover. So I'll be entirely at your mercy in that regard..." He gave her a tired sort of leer, then yawned and kissed her affectionatly. "And you'll be in it as much or as little as you want."

He yawned again, and his stomach made a gurgling, rumbling sound. "For now, though," he ssid reluctantly, "we should probabky wash and eat something. And then see how well my bunk sleeps two." He yawned again. "Because I don't know about you, but I'm tired and hungry now." He leaned in, kissing her lightly. "And the Scrapper will still be here to explore..."

"You're a fool, Sunfell."

Linora's lightsaber lept into her hand even as she gasped in surprise. She hadn't expected, hadn't sensed anyone in her private office. But there sat Dooku's man, the Baronet, his ornate lightsaber disassembled on her desk. It clearly wouldn't work, not right now, and the realizatiin did not make her feel safer.

"Why?" she asked, shutting the weapon down.

"Your assassin," the Baronet answered. "Scarlet."

Linora kept her expression calm. "Oh? Why?"

"I had not realized the infamous Scarlet was the same woman who entertained me in the past. I had assumed her to be a mere honey trap of a killer, a disposable asset. Not a trained killer, as skilled with a lightsaber as with the arts of pleasure. You are a fool."

"Again, why?" Linora demanded.

"Cultivated properly, she would have made a fine lieutenant for you. Fuerce and loyal, in battke and in bed. You squandered that opportunity, and now..."

"She was rebellious!" Linora snapped. "She needed discipline!"

"Degradation is only discipline if used sparingly," the Baronet replied evenly. "And drugs are a chancy leash fir one who is initiated into any tradition of the Force. You know this." He began fitting the saber together. "And now she has united with this Jedi, and they will be strong together."

Finally, weapon reassembled, he looked up at her. "What is it they sought, last night. Tell me."

It was a good thing Quentin and Kaydia were so in love, because maneuvering around the Scrapper together required them in be in nearly constant contact. They managed to get in a shower with only minimum fondling, though she needed to be practically on top of him for the both to fit in the shower. And turning required elaborate coordination on their part, which was only possible through their force link. It took longer than a shower alone would have, so whether they actually saved any water taking one together was debatable, but they were both still seeking each other’s closeness.

Afterwards they fixed a couple prepack meals, settling in a routine that felt stable. They might have been part for many months, but it took only a day for the two of them to fall back into the strange, not exactly definable relationship they once had. Which Kaydia found pleasantly odd, given that she didn’t really have any experience to draw from in this matter. It was just…easy to be around Quentin, easy to be herself, a person she felt she scarcely knew anymore. But the thought of rediscovering herself, alongside a man she loved with every fiber of her being, felt hopeful.

Clean and full, sleep seemed the next logical step. And despite kissing and cuddling on his bed, sleep called to them both. Afterall, she had only a brief nap in the past 24 hours, 24 hours that had been incredibly eventful and even strenuous at times. And poor Quentin didn’t even have a nap to recharge himself, not to mention he had put in more work in sex, both times. So they made due on the bed, with her laying half on top of him by the time they found a mutually comfortable position. She could have slept in the other bunk, but stretching out in bed had nothing on feeling his arms wrapped around her.

Still, it was cramped, and after a couple hours she was refreshed enough that she couldn’t will herself back to sleep. After toying with the idea of waking Quentin with warm wet lips wrapped around his cock, Kaydia decided against it. She was still hoping to get off world, sooner rather than later. And if she started down that road with him, they might be tangled up in the sheet for a couple more hours. Followed by another shower, and possibly more sex, and then they were stuck in a never ending cycle of crazy hot sex.

She so crawled off Quentin gently, careful not to wake him, leaving him with just a gentle kiss. Picking through his clothes, she settled on a shirt and pants this time, hopefully looking frumpy enough to dissuade anything for the time being.

Consciousness returned in stages, until Quentin was forced to acknowledge that he was indeed awake. Based on the clock by his bed, he had slept nearly thirteen hours. And based on the absence of lissome redheads in his bed, Kaydia had not. Which was a pity, because the thought of waking up in her arms was a pleasant one. As was the thought of the ways they might have celebrated waking up in each other's arms.

Yawning, he stretched muscles left sore from the previous day's exertions. His knee still ached where Kaydia had kicked him, and there was a pleasant soreness in his lower back from all the effort he'd put in when they'd returned to the ship. That thought sent a delicious heat through him, stiffening his cock in response. Which would have been wonderful had Kaydia still been in bed with him, but which made dressing difficult.

Wearing a grey pullover and black slacks, he finally emerged from the small cabin to find Kaydia sitting at the galley table. Her hair was touseled, and she wore one of his shirts like a tunic with rolled-up sleeves and a pair of pants that hung loose and obscured her figure, and she was the sexiest sight he'd ever seen. "Morning," he said, then braced an arm on the table and kissed her thoroughly. "I could get used to waking up like this," he smiled.

Pulling himself away before he could kiss her again, which he knew would lead to sliding in next to her (which would lead to exploring her sleek body as he kissed her again, and then her straddling him, and then a whole day lost as they loved each other to utter exhaustion...), he smiled stupidly and trotted up to the cockpit. A few minutes later he returned, buckling on his belt and carrying the clothing they'd left there the previous day. He stuffed them in the ship's cleaning unit, then grabbed a ration pack and sat at the galley table across from her.

"There's a few things we need to do," he observed, digging into the self-heated meal. "First, we need to get you some clothes." He chewed and gestured with his fork. "Not that you don't look good in mine, but... well..." Another bite. "Clothes and whatever else you need to start making a home of the Scrapper."

Saying it aloud like that was... interesting. The thought of sharing his home, his life with her made him feel giddy. Eating more, he took her hand. "So put together a list, and we'll see what we can fill from the starport shops. And then we need to go over the data you recovered. See if we can find the identity of the party that paid for Darth Maul's ship. Or, more likely, the shell companies that paid. And then we go after the next link in the chain."

Laughing a little, he squeezed her hand. "We should also remodel the cabin a little. Put in a larger bunk, if nothing else."

“I would really like that” Kaydia admitted as he suggested remodeling the cabin and getting her settled in the Scrapper. Moving in with Quentin had her giddy, stupidly happy enough that it was hard to resist the urge to throw him down on the couch, rip off his clothes so she could really show him how she felt about it. It might have been an offer born of necessity, but there was no doubt they were both thrilled about it.

So over the next couple weeks, Kaydia settled into life on the scrapper, alongside Quentin, finding a rhythm of normalcy that felt anything but normal. In some ways it was an adjustment, away from the lap of luxury Linora kept her in. They were many things to complain about being forced to become an assassin for a cartel, but getting paid well, and the affluence it afforded her was not one of them. And while she had been raised to eschew material possessions, Kaydia had discovered a taste for the finer things in life. And while she wouldn’t have trade materialism for the life she was starting with Quentin, She couldn’t deny she missed parts of it. So she made up for it with frequent instances of passionate sex, until they had tried each location at least twice. And, at the risk of coming off rather vanilla, she loved the bed the most. There was nothing like cuddling into his arms afterwards, and to fall asleep against his chest.

And Quentin didn’t deny her some shopping. After all, she did need things, in general and to complete the missions they would take on as partners. Clothes, tools, weapons. Mostly, Kaydia picked out practical pieces. Several pairs of tank tops, pants, and sensible shoes. A couple cloaks for traveling discreetly, or to colder worlds. Then it time was to pick up some stuff to move through different levels of society, a couple fancy dresses, and a couple business causal looks. Even a bathing suit, once they figured out the trail would lead them to Telerath, the banking/resort planet. While it wasn’t exactly necessary for the mission, looking like wealthy tourists while they scouted the facilities could only help their cover.

So, under the guise of Nyamelo Cordfay, CEO of Moondust Enterprises, an up and coming cosmetics manufacturer, and her bodyguard, they booked passage to Telerath, so Ms. Cordfay could expand her business into interplanetary sales. Kaydia used Lorsha as a base when developing this newest cover identity. So she dyed her hair black and straightened it to give her a sleek look that exuded success. Melanin injections to change her eyes to brown and a pair of black horn rim glasses, alongside a muted look for her make, just enough to show off her product without standing out much.

Dressed in a high contrast and fitted stark black and white outfit and patent leather heels, Kaydia looked every bit a serious business women with the hint of a sensual side.

Back
Top Bottom