Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
MF Smut Scene: Quentin and Kaydia
  • Quinn made a little expression of disappointment as the boots came off - the thought of fucking her with them on had been hot. But the sight of her, naked except for the soaking scrap of cloth that served as panties, mire than made up for it. Especially when she pulled the band down over one hip, nearly exposing herself completely.

He followed her forward, bracing himself against the wall as he barely touched her, his thumb finding the waist of his boxers. "Define losing," he breathed, sliding his hand down her shoulder and arm to find her panties. He eased them down along with her, removing his own and kicking them aside at the same time. Then he forced himself to step back, striking his own pose. "Like what you see?" he growled. "Because I do."

With a fluid, cat-like pounce he was on her, pushing her back against the wall as he filled his hands with her hips and her mouth with his tongue. He leaned into her, flattening her breasts against his broad chest and using one knee to part her legs. One hand slid between them, flattening against her belly and creeping lower. His fingers found her lips, parting them and caressing the slick bud within. "You feel so fucking good," he growled, biting and sucking at her lower lip. He moistened his finger in her juices, then slid it into her.

A moan of pure lust escaped him as he felt her walls grip his finger. "New wager," he sighed, working a second finger into her. "First one of us to get off..." His palm cupped her mound as the two fingers began stroking in and out with a wet, sucking sound. "First one to get off has to fuck the other one all night..?"

• His senses were full of her as she moved against him, devouring his lips and tearing at her shirt as she did. The feel of her heat against him, her tongue in her mouth and his hands on her skin as he helped her get his own shirt off was intoxicating. And there was more to it, more than he might have imagined. He could feel the roll of his muscles through her hands. Feel the way his teeth grazed and nipped at her flesh through her throat. Feel the need and the desire building in her mind, echoing and encouraging and feeding his own. “Fuck me,” she gasped, her hands worked at his belt as their mouths came back together. “I need you inside me.”

He groaned, moaning at the surge of her arousal in his mind as her hand wrapped around his shaft. He leaned into her, his tongue fucking her mouth as she stroked and squeezed him. His hands roamed her back, tugging and tearing at the hooks of her bra before tossing it aside to push her back. His lips closed on her nipple, tugging and sucking, and he felt his own harden in sympathy as he experienced his lips on her breast through her mind. "Fuck..." he breathed, the air hot on her damp flesh.

With a sudden motion he rose, his hands slipping under her ass. He lifted her up, kissing her again with a desperate need as he let her drop on the edge of the small table. He tore at her belt and fumbled with her zipper, hungrily biting at her throat and shoulders. "I need you," he groaned, tugging her pants down. "I need you now..." The pants hung up on her boots. He swore, then gave up. More than enough room for what he needed, now.

Quentin's fingers hooked in her panties, tugging them to one side. "i wanted you slowly," he groaned, cock throbbing as he felt her clenching from his nails grazing her slit. "I wanted to make love to you for hours..." With a single thrust he buried himself to the hilt in her sex. "Later," he gasped, hips rocking as he began pounding himself into her. "Now... I just... need you..!" He pulled her mouth to his, letting her taste his desperate desire for her. He could feel himself stretching her around his cock through her nerves, taste him fucking her through her mind. "Do..." he moaned, angling his thrusts in response to her wordless cries, "do... you... you feel... it... too..?"

MFF Non-Con Scene: Kaydia and pirates
  • "For us, don't you mean?"

The speaker was a woman, leaning against the door of the cell. She had short hair, so blonde as to be nearly white, and ice blue eyes, and features that resembled the captain's. She wore a white leather corset over a tight white shirt, and tight white leather pants that clung to her like a second skin, and dove grey boots. Two heavy blasters were strapped to her thighs, and a bag hung from one shoulder.

"Oh, by all means." The captain licked his lips slowly. "I was just getting her warmed up for us, sister." He held up an arm, letting the light catch a wrist band he wore, and another wave of pleasurable pain (painful pleasure?) danced along Kaydia's nerves.

The woman laughed. "Good," she purred, stalking forward. "I've got the cameras set up. Her nails trailed down Kaydia's body. They were sharpened, leaving scratches and beads of blood from her shoulder and over left breast and down her abdomen. "You're going to be famous, whore." She undid Kaydia's belt. "This is going live to the crew, and we'll release it on the Holonet as well." The chains jerked, lifting the assassin's feet from the ground as the pirate stripped her pants away. "The whole galaxy is going to watch us rape you, at a credit a minute."

Laughing again, she grabbed Kaydia's ass and spun her, raking furrows into her skin as she did. The man caught her by one leg, spreading her for him. "Slut's already wet," he laughed, his fingers slipping into her slit. He lapped beads of blood from her breast as he fingered her, nails scraping lightly over her clit in time with her pulse. He sent another wave of unbearable sensation through the SIN, sensations that ended with a sudden stabbing pain in her clit, and he laughed at her involuntary cry. "A little souvenier," he taunted. "A little ring in your cunt, that'll be embedded with the show." He tugged in it, then licked her blood-stained juices from his finger. "Think of it as a resume."

The woman's hands slid over her ass, then scratched trails down her back. "Which do you want first?"

The man shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I'm going to use them all, anyway."

"Spin her, then," the woman said, unhooking her belt and laying it aside.

He did, and the room whirled around. Quick flashes of walls, of the man kicking his pants aside and revealing a large, hard cock, of the woman removing a white double-ended dildo from her bag. Finally the spinning slowed, and Kaydia was staring at the woman. She smiled nastily, then closed her eyes and groaned appreciatively as she slipped the artificial cock deep into her snatch. It jutted out from her white-blond curls, bobbing obscenely with her pulse. "Heads," she laughed.

Without further preamble she stepped forward and grabbed Kaydia's thighs, driving the fake cock hard into her. "Fuck, yeah!" she laughed, watching the assassin's expression as the thick rod stretched her unprepared walls. What are you waiting for, brother?"

His hand twisted in her hair and grabbed her hip, and then thick hard meat was forced through the tight pucker of her ass. "Just enjoying the show, sister," he laughed.

• Quentin said nothing as she wept and explained her fears. He merely held her close, wiping her tears away and letting her talk. "You're stronger than you realize," he told her when she finished. "Stronger than you give yourself credit for. But..."

She kissed him, then, and he could taste her need for love and support in the act. He moved against her as he returned the kiss, letting her feel his warmth and love and strength against her. She murmured her need for him then, taking his tongue in her mouth and relaxing the shields she'd built up as she worked at his pants and hers. Her emotions hit him like a hammer - a heady mixture of fear and love and self-loathing and desire, all overshadowed by a desperate need. A need to be reassured and cherished and shown physically just how much he loved her still.

Quentin relaxed his own mental barriers as he shifted, working to strip away the last few clothes that seperated her from him. Let her feel his own self-hatred at not having recovered faster, fast enough to help her. His own fears and helplessness as she'd suffered. His fury, and his frustrated desire to destroy everyone and everything that had hurt her. And flavoring and defining it all, his aching, burning love for her.

He unclasped her bra as she arched beneath him, shoving and kicking her pants off. It was tossed aside, leaving nithing between them save heat and desire. Her arms and legs wrapped around him, and she drank deep from his lips. "Love me," she whispered, her thoughts wrapping around his own.

He pushed her into the mattress, his tongue filling her mouth as he thust slowly, deliberately into her slick heat. "Always," he moaned, filling her with slow, deliberate strokes. "Always, Kaydia. Always."

MFF Dub-con Scene: Quentin, Kaydia, and Linora
  • Seeing Quentin like this was a blow. Almost immediately Kaydia felt her resolve falter, as she wanted to rush to his side and free him. Hold him, kiss him, beg his forgiveness. Even the things Linora had told her, had showed her couldn’t completely diminish her feelings. She couldn’t bring herself to meet his gaze, for fear all her defenses would come down, and once more she’d be vulnerable before him.

“I would have considered it rude if you weren’t tied up right now,” Linora remarked, watching his face as he began to understand that she had Kaydia, body and mind. His woman was now hers. She made her way to a locked cabinet on the far side of the cell, opening it to find a plethora of drugs and other paraphernalia within. She selected a needle and a small milky vial that needed no label.

Kaydia watched in silence as Linora measure out the dose, tension seizing her heart as memories bubbled back up to the surface. “What are you doing?” She asked, the cracking in her voice as she spoke speaking volumes about how she felt about the scene playing out before her.

Linora turned to face her, placing the needle down on the table as Linora moved to Kaydia’s side. “I’m making him understand,“ Her hand came up to caress Kaydia’s face, running the back of two fingers from her temple to her chin. “You needed this, after what happened to you. After what he let happen to you ” Kaydia’s face contorted in pain, regretting her own weakness, regretting the way she would continue to betray and let him down because of her won weakness. He wasn’t hers to keep. “He will understand, Kaydia. Once I’m done with him.”

“Wait. Not like this…” Kaydia pleaded as Linora turned to resume the task at hand. Placing her hand on Linora’s shoulder, she fought against the emotions warring within her. Self-loathing at betraying him, at knowing she wasn’t good enough for him. Needing to have him, to keep him, to feel him against and inside her again.
    “There’s another way. A better way.”

“Oh?” Linora asked, only half turning to face her. “By all means, show me.” Kaydia pushed past her, reaching for a jar of Merakuya Honey.

“There is a saying that I think applies to this situation. ‘You can catch more flies with honey…’” Kaydia explained, dipping two fingers in the jar to collect a considerable serving. Smearing it over her lips and tongue, Kaydia couldn’t help the shudder that passed through her, as she walked over to Quentin. She pushed her lips against him, forcing honey on his own, and in his mouth. It was a perverse satire of the time they shared alcohol between kisses, and Kaydia was caught between how good it felt to kiss him and how much she hated herself for forcing this on him. Still, she moaned into the kiss, sliding her tongue over his as she sought the forgiveness she didn’t deserve. The forgiveness she would never deserve. Kissing him was divine and she would go to hell for doing this to him.

Once the honey had dissolved into the heat of their mouths -neither quite sure who got most of the dose- Kaydia dropped herself to her knees. Linora released bindings on his ankles as she watched Kaydia work, the heat of the scene before her having its own effect on her. Deft fingers worked at his pants, unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants and boxers down in a single motion. He was nude to the waist down before her, and Kaydiasighed as she looked upon his cock, remembering all the pleasure it had given her. Lamenting taking this from him, even as she salivated at the sight of it.

She went slow, teasing tongue tracing his veins as she sighed against his length. She wanted him to enjoy this, but even more than that she wanted him. Wanted him even if he didn’t want her. Hungry lips wrapped around the crown of his cock, licking him in a swirling motion before filling her mouth with his meat.

• Ashamed of himself, now, Quentin held her closer. "No," he murmured, "that's not true. Anyone can change, Kaydia. Anyone." He forced a grin he didn't feel. "Admittedly, killing your own Master..." The grin faded quickly. "No, I'm sorry. That's..."

He lifted her chin, and kissed her gently. "And I already know you did," he murmured, kissing her forehead. "I've been in your mind, remember? Felt your memories, just like I'm sure you've felt mine." His hands stroked her back, feeling supple muscle roll beneath smooth skin and clinging fabric. "I'm a killer as well, for all that I've tried to kill for what I hope are good reasons. The Code says that a Jedi uses the Force for defense, never to attack. But... well... we both know how well that works out in practice."

He kissed her again. "And maybe the Council forbade love for a good reason. Or, at least, what they thought was a good reason. But... you know what? I don't care." Pain shot through him then. Not physical pain, but emotional pain as he flashed back to her betrayal of him in Linora's cell. "I don't care," he murmured, pushing the memory away. "Because... because you tried. Even when you thought you were just Scarlet, you tried. Tried to help me. Tried to save me."

Something stirred in his blood as the memories of his rape flickered at the edge of his mind. "Because... I love you," he said, kissing her again. "Kaydia or Scarlet, it doesn't matter." Another kiss, this time deepening as that something stirring in him blossomed into a flame and his lips forced hers open so his tongue could thrust deep into her mouth. His muscles shook with the effort of restraining himself as he pulled her body tight against his, feeling her contours against his seperated only by thin, wet cloth.

"Because I want you," he hissed, eyes filled with hunger as he pushed her back so her ass rested against the lip of the tub. Hands which had been gentle only moments before became possessive, tracing and gripping her flesh with a desperate urgency. His cock pressed into her as he pinned her against the tub, grinding against her slit in time with the tongue that drove deep and hot and wet between her lips. "Now," he growled, gripping her face and kissing her again, ravishing her mouth with his desire. His hands slid down her throat and between them, cupping and molding to her breasts. "Now, hot and wet and hard, Kaydia."

Cloth screamed as his fingers gathered in the fabric of her dress and pulled, tearing the wet fabric to her waist. Rough, hard hands cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, and his teeth tugged roughly at her lower lip. "I want to hear the infamous assassin Scarlet scream my name."

MF Fantasy Smut Scene: Quentin and Kaydia
  • Returning back to her hotel room that evening, Scarlet found that Quentin still weighed heavily in her mind. She could still feel his warmth on her skin, taste his mouth on her tongue, hear his longing cries in her mind. Fuck, she still wanted him, craved him, needed him. Retreating to the bathroom, she ran herself a bath before getting undressed. A bath was a tad bit indulgent, but she couldn’t help but think back to their last time, as he fucked her in the tub on Linora’s ship. When he assured her that he still loved her and needed her. When there was still hope for their relationship, and she was still Kaydia.

Sinking into the heat of her bath, Scarlet found she still couldn’t relax. Unsatisfied desire gnawed at her, consumed her, and without thinking, her hands moved down her body, in a way she wished his hands had.

Her mind went back to the elevator, only this time, he spun her around before pushing her against the glass wall. One hand went around her waist, holding her against him, so she could feel his growing erection press into her ass. His other hand began unzipping her dress, while teeth and tongue teased her earlobe.

“I missed you, Kaydia,” He murmured, as the zipper lowered to reveal the smooth skin of her back to him. She shuddered as he spoke that name, her name, or at least, it once was. Only with him could she be Kaydia again.

“Quentin,” she gasped, begged as he kissed her neck, fingers trailing along her bare back. “Fuck, I need you.” His hand circled around her hip and down her stomach, slipping inside her panties.

“They are watching us,” he whispered against her ear, his fingers moving down to toy with her clit.

“Let them…let them watch…” she moaned, raspy breaths interrupting her thoughts, “Let them watch… as you… bring me …to orgasm. Let them watch me …cum.” He groped her breast form outside her dress, teeth digging into her shoulder as his finger explored her wet heat. She was lost in the nirvana of his touch, of his kiss, of his embrace, so far gone surrendering to bliss that she didn’t even protest as he gathered the fabric of her dress at the neck, pulling it down her body as he stroked harder and deeper into her depths. It didn’t take much coaxing before it was puddled on the floor of the elevator, and she was clad in merely a bra and panties.

She turned now, interrupting his rhythm just long enough to face his, tearing at his pants with the same eager hunger he had shown her. “Fuck me,” She implored, before thrusting her tongue in his mouth, slipping out of her soaking panties. His fingers, still dripping with her lust, gripped her under her ass, picking her up and wedging her between the glass wall and his body. Penetration was sudden, and overwhelming, followed by a shuddered scream of satisfaction. He fucked her into the wall, her ass cheeks smudging the glass and squeaking with his movement.

It all felt so real, memories of previous couplings merging with her fantasy to the point she could actually feel his cock inside her. She was close now, gasping and moaning and trembling as she chased her climax.

At the same time her nerves beseech her release, her senses caught something else. Someone else, nearby. It was an effort to stop, as she tried to focus on the unexpected presence. Part of her thought it might be Quentin. Wished it were Quentin. Wished he were here, now, to take her into his arms and make love to her the rest of the night, consequences be damned. She just wanted to be Kaydia again, one last time…

Three heartbeats. Not Quentin then. Disappointment took a backseat to concern, as she eased herself from her bath. Had someone discovered what she had done at the Hill residence? But as she opened her mind to see the intruders she was hit with a cold bitter wind in the force, and she knew who was here for her was far worse than the bodyguards of a wealthy executive. What the fuck had she stumbled into?

Scarlet barely had time to tie on a robe before the door opened in on her, a male Togruta with red skin and black montrals and head tails closing in on her. She saw the flicker of silver as he pulled his lightsaber, flying into a shoulder tackle before he could ignite it. She slammed him into the back wall, positioning his own lightsaber against his chest and flicking it on, watching briefly as the light left his eyes. To her right she heard the snap hiss of two more sabers stirring, and she had to jump to her left to avoid a slash from a twi’lek female with blue skin and burning orange eyes. The heated blade caught only her robe, incinerating her last defense as she rolled behind her bed.

A pale human male jumped at her, an overhead strike that she could not defend against. She force pushed him with all her might, sending him through the window with his own momentum on her seventh floor room. The remaining twi’lek responded in kind, sending Scarlet into the far wall. Scarlet was just able to roll out of the way as the Twi’lek brought down her weapon, leaping to her feet and towards the door. Her fingers gripped the knob , slippery from her bath and from the sweat of the fight. As twisting failed her she felt the burning blade sink into her thigh, her body collapsing as it could no longer hold up her weight.

She turned as slumped against the door, catching the sadistic smile on the face of her twi’lek attacker. “The famed Scarlet is mortal after all. Hmm, the flavor of your fear is lovely.” Unwilling to die just yet, Scarlet found the lightsaber of her first attacker, pulling towards her and igniting it in a single motion. It caught the twi’lek in the back, as it moved to Scarlet’s hand, severing her spine before she could move to finish off Scarlet.

Alive, but barely, there wasn’t any time to rest. She examined her injury, relieved that the heat of the lightsaber prevented much blood loss. That her leg wasn’t completely sheared off was a miracle, and she focused her power to mending the slash. Muscle and skin bonded and repaired itself, closing the injury. She didn’t have it in her to completely heal her leg, but it was enough to stand and walk on it, limping a bit. Exhaling hard, she forced herself up, managing to tie a wrap dress around her.

These people weren’t Black Sun. This was something far darker than the criminal organization, something far more sinister. Whatever Quentin was investigating was catching up to her, and she knew now that she needed his help, if there was hope to survive. Collecting her saber and the holodisk, she left to seek him out, hobbling along on her injured leg.

• “Hey,” she called softly, as his eyes fell upon her. She stood in the doorway of the cockpit, smiling warmly, genuinely, for the first time in many months. “I hope you don’t mind I borrow a shirt…”

His response was to pull her onto his lap, kissing without a moment’s hesitation. She moaned as his hand traveled along her body, her own hands cupping his face as the kiss lingered. Sliding down his neck as he broke away to nip at her neck, her fingers worked at the zipper of his jump suit, pulling it open with barely restrained longing. Fingered followed in after, groping at the tight musculature of his physique until they ran up his chest and over his shoulders, shifting his jump skin to give her greater access to his skin.

“I want to be yours again,” She whispered, grinding against his erection, “Only yours.” She sat up now, just enough so he could free his cock. Trembling as he brushed it against her lips, her desire drooling down his shaft. She eased herself down his length, gasping as he parted her, eyes rolling back into her head as he throbbed inside her. “I don’t want anyone else inside me ever again. Only you, Quentin.”

She moved slowly at first, letting his hardness caress her inner flesh as she unbuttoned his shirt. Letting fall open even as it hung on her shoulders, leaving her as exposed to him as he was to her. Soon, her slow, languorous stroke weren’t enough, as she felt his craving for more fluid friction, his need for her to glide along his entire length. She rose up higher, arching back rubbing the harden buds of her nipples against his chest.

“You told me wanted to fuck me until I forgot my name, once,” she reminded him, gasping as he was hilted within her once more. “I am going to hold you to that. Fuck me until I forget I was ever Scarlet.”

Orgy: Kaydia, Quentin, Sheila, Mithras and others.
  • He should leave. He knew that. He should leave, get them to their hired skimmer and retreat to the hotel. Sweat out the effects of the merakuya and not risk blowing their cover. And even as he said it he was sweeping his arm across a low table, sending the fixtures creasing to the floor and and perching Kaydia on it. She tasted of lavender and honey and lust and Kaydia as he cupped her face and his tongue plundered her mouth, and he moaned as she tore his shirt open.

Their audience cheered and whistled as he slid his hands over her body, feasting on her curves as he tried to work out how to unfasten her top. The feel of her through the silk, if her pressed against his body as they ground into each other, was maddening. "Here," murmured a low, sultry voice, "let me help." The slender crimson fingers of the Zeltron woman worked the tiny buttons and slowly - teasingly - slid the top down Kaydia's body.

Those same slender, delicate hands slid up Kaydia's body, the crimson shocking against her pale skin as she cupped Kaydia's breasts. "Lean back," she whispered into Kaydia's ear, pulling her back so her back arched and her head rested on soft crimson flesh. Quentin leaned forward, his mouth hot on the creamy breasts offered him by the Zeltron. As he suckled, his hands explored under Kaydia's skirts and urgently tugged at her panties.

"I want you both," she whispered as Quentin tossed her panties aside. "Or, when he finishes with you, would you prefer to watch him take me while my staff pleasures you? "

MF/MF parallel scenes: Quentin & Kaydia/ Baronet & Linora
  • "I do," Quentin whispered, deliberately choosing to misconstrue her words. "I already do." Lifting her was like trying to lift a sensuous, amorous octopus, but he managed anyway. "But we need to get out of here." A glance shyward showed the distant lights of the approaching Telerath Security vehicles. And while he didn't mind an audience he didn't need one that would be trying to arrest them. "Come on," he murmured, "let's get out of here."

"I said," Linora snarled, pushing Aldane back, "let's get out of here! I suppose I'm flattered, but show some sense!" She could feel the banked anger and the icy thrill of fear in him, all flavoring the lust that surged through him. And fuck she wanted to respond to it, biu neither Black Sun nir the fearsome Count Dooku would take it welk if they were arrested. So she shoved him back again, and tapped a control stud on one of her bracelets. It didn't take long for the backup skimmer to arrive, and she shoved Aldane into the back seat. "Get in there," she snapped.

Quentin's hands slid over bare flesh - her gown was more holes and rips than fabric by now - as she pressed him back into the seat. Her mouth was hungry, insistent on his, and her whole body moved against him as she tried to devour him. "I..." he gasped as she bit at his throat and tore at his shirt buttons, "should I point out that you need medical care?"

This probably wasn't the best time. Not in a skimmer streaking over Telerath as tgey hopefully evaded security. Not with Kaydia burnt and streaked with blood from abrasions. Not with her dripping down her thigh, a fact he discovered as he cupped her ass and stroked his fingers against her slick slit. Not with her lust filling his mind as he pushed her against the back of the driver's seat and sucked greedily at one erect nipple.

Aldane ignored her protests, shoving her roughly into the back of the seat. One hand gripped her throat, squeezing, and the other hoojed in the neck of her dress. He pulled roughly, nails scratching her flesh as he ripped the fabric. "Shut up," he snarled, the pad of his thumb hard on her nipple. "You want this, don't you? Don't you?"

"You... you need... medical...AAH!" Linora's protest cut off in a screech of pain as the Baronet bit her tender flesh, and he smiled hungrily at the way he could sense the mingled fear and pain and lust make her walls clench.

"What i need," he snarled in a hungry whisper, "is to fuck." His mouth as gentle on her breast now, tongue lapping the bright beads of bloid he'd drawn from her flesh. He tore the dress the rest of the way, baring her body to his predatory gaze. "Whether you enjoy it is entirely up to you."

• It was hard not to laugh at the back and forth between Master Valis and Quentin. That was, Master Quentin, now. But she needed to be still while Master Valis worked on her tattoo, so she could only show her pride to Quentin by squeezing his hand.

“Well, Master Quentin, I’ve never been to Alderaan, but I’ve heard it’s lovely this time of year.”

Alderaan 26 BBY

Kaydia’s favorite thing about her tattoo was how, when Quentin was spooning her, with his back against her chest, they lined up. Not perfectly, since hers was smaller on her slighter frame, but close enough. The alignment of their tattoo just added to the symmetry of their current situation, sleeping in bed together. One of his arms was under her head, and the other wrapped around her waist, as their lungs filled and depleted in unison. That was why she lied there in this arms, watching the clock count down the minutes before they had to leave. It’s wasn’t really enough time to go back to sleep. It might have been enough time to get into a little something, if they got right to it. But that meant she had to move, and interrupt the seamless balance between them.

Another minute passed, and Kaydia found the motivation to move, to slip from Quentin’s arms. Even if his sleepy sigh of complaint nearly sapped her resolve. But she didn’t think he would be complaining for long. Not as she shifted on the bed, and gently ushered him onto his back. He smelled of her, of them and that strengthened her resolve. After all, they would need a shower this morning.

Lips ghosted over his cock, awakening it with misty heat of her breath. Lovingly, she licked his length, sampling the sex that lingered there from the night before. He seemed to stir at the same time as his meat filled with blood. Still, his eyes were still closed as she wrapped wet lips around his head, slathering his with her saliva before taking more of him into her mouth. He blinked a couple times as she bobbed up and down, the pleasure in his mind as intoxicating as it was confusing, first thing in the morning, but she just smiled.

Good Morning, Master Quentin, she whispered into his mind, not stopping her momentum along his shaft, we have time for a nice long shower, if we start soon. Meeting his glance, she fit him fully into her mouth and throat.

• “It didn’t have to be this way, Quentin,” She said with soft patience, “You could have turned yourself in at any time. Perhaps the Jedi Council will show you the mercy you have shown your victims.” Her face was an icy mask of difference, hiding her relief that this plan was actually working.

There were forms to fill out before they could leave, and every minute it took, Kaydia feared they would change their mind. Throw her in lock up for aiding and abetting a dangerous criminal. Instead they handed her a box that contain his lightsaber, among other things, and escorted them to her skimmer.

They flew in silence for a few moments, until Kaydia was quite sure no one was following them, turning to head for The Scrapper. “Looks like we won’t be able to come here again anytime soon. There goes my plans for a honeymoon.” She teased as she finally relaxed into the fact they had gotten away with this. Not that they could relax, not really. All this proved was that The Baronet was a step ahead of them, and they would have to work fast if they were to save the next person from his wrath.

But nothing could be done in the thirty minutes it was going to take to reach the Scrapper, and the data stored there. Well, nothing work related, that was. “Now it seems I need to interrogate a dangerous separatist terrorist,” she suggested, throwing the Skimmer into autopilot, and straddling the still bound Quentin. “Tell me what you know…” She groaned, unzipping his pants and stroking his cock to hardness.

• “We are fine, more or less,” Kaydia explained, knowing she must have looked like hell, especially compared to the fresh faced Zeltron. She still hadn’t a chance to remove the red body paint. Some had been sweated off in the fights and the mechanical work she had to do, so it splotchy and faded in places. “We just need somewhere to rest, and regroup.”

“You can use my downtown penthouse to get cleaned and dressed for the festivities,” Sheila insisted, leading the couple towards a nearby skimmer.

“Festivities?” Kaydia asked, utterly incredulous. She definitely didn’t have it in her to engage in a Zeltron orgy. She had wanted her fiancé, her Quentin.

“This was a sign, you are meant to be here. Should have stayed from the get go,” Sheila argued, joining the couple in the back of the vehicle. “It’s going to take a couple days to get your ship fixed, might as well enjoy yourselves.” Kaydia was too exhausted to argue any further, and it wasn’t much longer to Sheila’s penthouse. Sheila let them in and bid a quick farewell, hoping to get back to the revels now that she knew her saviors were safe.

Once they were alone, Kaydia pulled Quentin right into her arms, needing to fuck away the tension of yet another near death escape. Her mouth was hungry on his, her tongue seeking and mingling with his, her hand holding his head close to hers. As his hands mirrored hers and held her face she changed tactics, reaching between them to get his pants off. He tried to move to kiss her neck as she opened his fly, but she pushed him back, back onto the couch behind him. She worked at her own pants now, and he reach forward to assist, two sets of hands dragging fabric from her skin. Stumbling a touch on her boots before kicking them, she straddled Quentin, engulfing his mouth with her own. I need you.

Orgy: Kaydia, Quentin, Sheila, Mithras and others.
  • Quentin’s remark drew cheers and whistles from the group. Eager to see the show they were going to put on. Kaydia’s own hands traced over Quentin’s chest, feeling the throb of blood pulsing in his veins, flowing to his cock in preparation to take her. Felt his lungs opening to take in more air, breathing becoming ragged as need flood his mind. His need flooding her mind, layered on her own desire inflamed by the merakuya.

“I want you,” She echoed, breathed against his lips and cheek. “Make love to me, so they can all see.” She stood, inviting him to join her. Pulling away from the table just a bit, she wrapped arms around his body to kiss, to feel his entire body against hers. Through their link, she directed him to untie the bow at her neck. Sighing against his tongue as her dress slipped from her body, the silk sensuous as it floated down her bare skin. This drew more praise from their audience, the arousal Kaydia could sense from them making her even wetter.

She found a counter with her ass, and without hesitation scooted herself up on it. Yes, the perfect height for getting fucked on, lining up her hungry slit with Quentin’s cock. She tugged at the kilt-like garment he was wearing, trying to get it off him so she could grab him. A feat that might have been easier if she stopped kissing him, but that though was unconscionable at the moment. Besides, groping at him like this was exhilarating, feeling the bliss riding along his nerves as she sought out his hardness.

Finally she found it, his cock, gasping from the sensation of her own soft fingers gripping it. Unable to help herself, she stroked him, just for the flash of ecstasy it sent to her through their link. Fuck, she needed him inside her, now! She guided him inside her, legs crossed over his ass to keep him buried deep within her. “Fuck!” She gasped out, head thrown back as she thought she might succumb to orgasm from just penetration. “Take…take me.”

MFF Dream Smut Scene: Quentin, Kaydia, and Linora
  • Kaydia’s mind felt quiet without Quentin’s presence. He was still there, somewhere, but it was faint. He needed the rest, after what Aldane had done to him. After having to watch his first love sacrifice herself to protect them. She knew he needed that, but she needed him too. So she stayed in room with the bacta tank, waiting for him to recover.

Sheila had a bed set up for her, and sent up food periodically. Twice she tried to get Kaydia out of the room, suggesting the Zeltron manner of mourning, by celebrating life with as many partners as possible, but Kaydia wouldn’t budge from Quentin’s side. Even when she was driving herself crazy with worry and grief.

Meditate, she decided. It was the next best way to process her feelings, to center herself without depending on her lover. It took a bit, to sink into her perceptions, to block out everything else by the faint presence of Quentin. But with everything else silent, she could sense another presence in the force.

“You ever try this before?”

She saw Linora, just the way she had been that first night. When she had been lost and aimless and alone, just needing someone to give a damn about her.

“Honey? Yeah, I’ve eaten honey before,” Kaydia laughed, not sure what Linora was doing.

“Not like this, I bet,” Linora teased, beckoning her with a crooked finger. Kaydia got close enough to press their bodies together, watching Linora dip a finger into the jar, “Open up.” The taste seemed to hit her senses all at once, igniting her nerves in a pleasing way.

“Wow…” Kaydia groaned, pleasure stealing her ability to form coherent sentences. Scooping out another dollop, Linora teased her, licking her own honey smear finger. The scent seemed to invade her mind, both the lavender aroma of the honey and the vanilla of Linora’s perfume, and the musk of her own arousal. Trembling, she pulled Linora closer, running fingers through silken hair. Had it always been so soft and smooth? Linora’s breath tickled her face.

“Are you ever going to get around to kissing me?” Linora teased, lips ghosting over her own. Kaydia took that as a challenge, shoving the brunette against the wall, devouring her lips and her taste, and any remaining honey on her tongue. Damn, Linora’s skin was satin soft and the feel of her own clothes nearly burned. Tearing off layer by layer, unsure whose top or which bra until breasts pressed into breasts and thigh slipped between thighs.

“You can join any time now…Quentin.”

Back
    Top Bottom