Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
After Sheila and Kaydia departed, Quentin excused himself from the table and politely declined Klynn and Arlia's invitation to spend the morning with them. They were pleasant company, and attractive, but there were things he needed to get done. Beginning with borrowing a skimmer and returning to the starport. By the time he arrived, a Zeltron foreman was supervising an assemblage of labor droids that swarmed over the Scrapper.

"Thom Allas," the foreman declared, shaking his hand with a strong, firm grip. "This your ship, I assume?"

Quentin nodded. "Malachi Hardin. And yeah, it is. How bad is it?"

Thom shook his head. "Bad. It's a wonder you got back here without crashing. Starbord hull's breached across three levels, the ventral hold's breached, the cannon mount's destroyed." He referred to a data slate. "Sublight drives leaked all of their coolant, probably before you landed. Hyperdrive is wrecked. Any worse, and those pirates could have waited for you to suffocate and then looted your corpses."

"Lovely thought," Quentin murmured. "So fixing it will be difficult?"

"Difficult?" Thom snorted. "If Golb GMbH wasn't footing the bill for you, I'd recommend selling it for scrap and buying a whole new ship. As it is..."

"Wait." Quentin held up a hand. "Golb GMbH?"

"Yeah. Madame Sheila said..." He consulted the slate. "She called this morning, told me to tell you that it's a wedding gift. And told me that, if you protest or try to stop me, I'm to have you physically getting off the pad because, and I quote 'I'm paying for this whether he likes it or not, so there.'"

Quentin waited, watching. As the silence grew, Thom lifted an eyebrow. "Yes...?"

"Nothing," Quentin said with a shrug. "I'm just... well, this is Zeltros, right?"

"Yes?" Thom said, making a question of it.

"I'm just waiting for the inevitable Zeltron innuendo about 'getting me off the lot'."

Thom snorted laughter. "Yeah, lots of people would do that, wouldn't they. Not me, though. Men just don't do it for me." He shrugged. "A bit deviant, I know, but there you are. You aren't bothered by working with a monosexual, are you?"

Now Quentin laughed. "No, not in the slightest. But I suppose I should get off the site." He gestured at the ship. "She means a lot to me, and I'll just get in the way if I hang around."

With nothing else to do, he returned to the penthouse. Finding himself alone - a bit of a shock, on a world were 'personal space' was often inside another person - he stripped off his shirt and shoes and began stretching and limbering up. Then, gripping an imaginary lightsaber, he began running through the practice forms of Shi-Cho and Makashi. Within minutes the world drifted away, along with thought and worry. He emptied himself of everything but the now, allowing the Force to flow through him and carry him along even as he directed it with the Forms. Parry, thrust, parry, slash, turn, parry, parry, slash...

Pain.

He froze, sensing great torment. Shame. Panic. Pain. Not his own, but he could taste it in the back of his mind. It carried the flavor of Kaydia's nightmares and memories, and his pulse quickened slightly as he reached out through the Force. Kaydia? he called. She wasn't in danger, he could sense that. But those emotions... had something triggered her memories? Love? Are you all right?

“This is new,” Sheila acknowledged, tracing the tattoo that decorated her upper back and shoulders. Kaydia sighed at the gentle touch of soft fingers, nodding in agreement. “It’s similar to Quentin’s. Is it to celebrate your engagement?”

“It was to celebrate my knighthood, as a Jedi,” she corrected, shimmying herself into the wedding dress Sheila had picked out for her.

“Wait, so you weren’t a Jedi yet when I had you on Telerath?” Sheila pieced together, pouting some.

“No I wasn’t. I guess I was sort of a padawan at that point, but it’s… well, it’s a long, painful story.”Kaydia explained with a content chuckle.

“And here I was proud of myself for having bedded two Jedi! Bad enough I can’t tell anyone but Mith’ras, and now you inform me that I’ve only had one.” Sheila whined melodramatically.

“I suppose I can make it up to you tonight, as long as you promise to continue to keep our Jedi identities secret,” Kaydia offered, looking at herself in different angles. The asymmetrical dress just didn’t suit her, even if it did show off her tattoo.

“Can’t I just tell people I’ve had a couple Jedi, and be vague about who they were? “ Sheila negotiated, picking out the next dress to try on.

“No, because you said yourself that you don’t have a particularly large feilynn and only a handful of non-zeltron lovers. It would be a bit too easy for someone to narrow it down.” Kaydia justified, stripping back down to her undergarments, as she examined the next dress. It was stunning, with fine sheer lace draping each arm and an open back adorned with strings of pearls attached to a golden brooch.

“I’d accuse you of being overly paranoid, but I do remember that bastard that wrecked my office and hurt my Mith’ras, so I can’t entirely blame you,” Sheila admitted, helping her into the delicate gown. There was a few moments of silence and Sheila fit the gown to her curves, pinning it as needed. “Seems like you two had some history. Ex-lover?”

Kaydia shuddered at the implication of Sheila’s words. It was the way he might have put it, as he just adored playing up the pretense that she went along with all the things that he had done to her. He just loved making her an active, willing participant in her torment. She didn’t really want to darken the day with the word “rapist”, so she just shook her head, “It’s complicated.” Even just that small lie made her feel dirty.

Kaydia? Love? Are you all right?

It was Quentin’s voice in her mind, a comforting presence to banish Aldane’s memory. Had he really sensed her mild discomfort at this distance? I’m fine, my love. Just a little thing. But as she spoke the words, a pin from her dress poked into her skin. It shocked her more than it hurt, reflected in her sharp gasp.

“My goodness, I am so sorry!” Sheila effused, checking the wound on the upper curve of Kaydia’s breasts. A tiny pinprick and a single small drop of blood.

“It’s fine, surprised me more than anything,” Kaydia excused, putting pressure on it. Not because it hurt, but out of fear of getting blood on the dress, “Just this dress off me so I don’t bleed on it.” Sheila nodded, working the dress off her without pricking her with anymore errant pins. But as the gown came off Kaydia saw thin red lines of blood dripping from her skin. Over her breasts and down her stomach, along her thighs. Shallow and long, they bled quite a bit; moderately painful without causing any real damage. It was one of the Baronet’s favorite torture methods.

You always did look good in red.

Kaydia seized in place, her breathing becoming ragged. Quentin…She reached for her lover in the force, feeling familiar terror seeping into her conscious.

“Kaydia? Kaydia, what’s wrong?” Sheila asked, suddenly very concerned and confused. She didn’t think she had hurt her so badly…

“I need to be with Quentin, right now. Please,” Kaydia begged, tossing her clothes back on with haste.

Quentin folded Kaydia into an embrace, holding her close and stroking her hair soothingly. "It's all right," he murmured. "He's not here." She'd pull herself together soon, he knew. And he also knew she'd be fine if he really was here. It was the memories, and her inability to fight the horrors locked in them, that had rattled her.

Sheila trailed in after her, directing a serving droid to hang upntheir purchases. "Is... is she all right?" she asked carefully, starting to touch Kaydia's back and stiopping. "It's something to do with that man, isn't it?" A surge of emotion from both Jedi confirmed that. "He..." she hesitated. "He hurt you, didn't he?"

"Yes," Quentin answered grimly. "He... tortured her. Many times."

It took Sheila several minutes to work through the emotions under the word, and her eyes went wide as she finally made the connections. Then she embraced them both, leaning against Kaydia's back and reaching around to grip Quentin's shoulders, resting her crimson cheek on the back of Kaydia's neck. "I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I wouldn't have joked about him like that, if I'd known. I'm so sorry, Kaydia."

Joked? Quentin wondered, kissing Kaydia's forehead.

"I've got pictures of the bastard," Sheila said, voice hardening. "Security cameras. Destroying him is my hobby, now."

"Sheila," Quentin said, suddenly alarmed by the change in her attitude. "That's a terrible idea. He's a..."

"Sith Lord. Yes, you told me that." She smiled, but the glint in her eyes made it liik predatory. "And yes, I wouldn't stand a chance against him. But it's not just me, now." A chuckle. "He hurt my Kaydia, and he attacked the CEO of Golb GMbH, and injured one of our employees."

"Sheila, really..." Quentin tried again. "Don't..."

"I can put a biunty on his pretty blonde head, offered through the corpiration." She hugged them both. "I'm within my rights to do so, and I can make it big eniugh that Calo Nord and HK-47 would come back from the dead to claim it." Her eyes sparkled with malevolent glee. "I know my history, feilynn. Even Sith can die, if you hit them hard enough."

In Quentin’s arms, Kaydia was able to pull herself together quickly. The pain and shame faded into irritation. She had thought she was moving past her trauma, past her torment and past her impotence. The past few months she had worked so hard to get herself mentally healthy, and these setbacks were incredibly frustrating.

If you had killed them, these memories couldn’t hurt you any longer, the part of her mind that had been Scarlet tempted. Logically, she knew it wasn’t true, that trauma was trauma and their deaths wouldn’t wash away what had been done to her. Perhaps her anxiety would be lessened knowing they weren’t out there, hard to say, really. Anxiety was rarely rational.

Still, she was quiet as Quentin and Sheila spoke of recourse towards the bastard. As Sheila spoke of putting a bounty on his head, big enough to attract the attentions of the best bounty hunters and killers in the galaxy. Scarlet had been among them, once, and yet even she couldn’t stand up to him. Not him and Linora together. As it was, she knew Quentin and she would be in for a challenge when they inevitably came back to look for them. Especially if they caught them off guard. That was unless they knew where the Baronet would strike.

“If you put this bounty on his head, it will put a target on your back. He will come for you again, with more determination to kill you,” Kaydia explained, disentangling from the embrace just a bit. Still in physical contact with Quentin, with her arm on his shoulder, she turned to face Sheila.

“I refuse to live in terror of this man. I said it before, and I believe it even more firmly now, the galaxy would be a brighter place without him in it,” Sheila insisted, conviction in her tone.

“Well, it’s not ideal, but if we know he is coming for you, we can prepare for him. It will be even more difficult, since we won’t be able to catch him off guard and will have to expect him to have an ally to call upon. Call we convince you to put off placing this bounty for a day or two, so we can see if we have a better means of finding him?” Kaydia reasoned, knowing that the sooner he and Linora were taken care of, the sooner she could move on with her life. Quentin had to know there would be no capture this time, for either of them. Their deaths were the only option now.

“That is fair enough; it would probably take my attorneys a couple days to write up the bounty anyways,” She agreed, nuzzling Kaydia’s cheek before kissing her lightly. Affectionately. “Are you going to be okay to participate in your Yerlain tonight?”

Kaydia found herself laughing a bit. No, she wasn’t going to let Linora and Aldane get in the way of her happiness. But this was a good chance to negotiate a small guest list for this party. “I should be okay, as long as too many people aren’t there. A small, intimate gathering.” Kaydia explained.

“Of course! I already invited Arlia and Klynn, but I can cut off the guest list there. Just the six of us, okay? Fairly tame for a yerlain, but you two aren’t Zeltrons, so it’s perfectly reasonable.” Sheila accepted. She hugged them both a moment longer before pulling away, “Oh, we still need to go over a menu for this evening. Did you two have any preferances?”

“Personally, I have been craving Bivoli Tempari,” Kaydia admitted, with a smirk at Quentin, their first date replaying itself in her mind.

Quentin grinned at her request for dinner. "Marsh root souflee as well. And spuced pulkay."

Sheila made a face at that. "Hiw can you drink that stuff? It tastes like ritgut and burning."

"I like the spice," Quentin answered. "And the flavor is improved by the right vessel."

Sheila cocked her head curiously, then nodded slowly as a grin lit her face. "I see…" she purred, then laughed. "Well, as long as I get a taste, I'll give it another try. "Are there any Jedi traditiins I should be aware of?" Her smile got bigger. "Can I have everyone else dress in robes and roleplay?"

He shook his head. "The only Jedi tradition I can think of would be silently shaking our heads and radiating approval. And no role-playing, please."

Sheila pouted. "Oh, all right. I'll just do that some other time. Well, the yerlain won't organize utself." She headed fir the door, gave Kaydia one last concerned look, then left.

Quentin pulled Kaydia into an embrwce. "If someone had told me," he said with a smile, "even five years ago that I'd be engaged and celebrating my impending wedding with a Zeltron orgy, I'd have laughed in their face." He kissed her. "I'm glad I would have been wrong." Another kiss, then he held her clise. "You sure you're all right? That was a pretty intense emotion i sensed from you. Nearly a flashback."

Kaydia chuckled at his statement, enjoying the feel of his body against hers, the comfort of his physical presence. The pressure of his lips on hers, the warmth of his mouth as she slipped her tongue in. The levity didn’t last long, as he asked about her panic attack. She took a deep breath and nodded.

“Yeah, I saw cuts all over my body. The cuts he used to make me give myself. It’s passed now,” she explained, resting her head against his chest. Syncing her breathing with his, to calm herself. “Mostly I am just frustrated. I thought…I thought I was recovering. Getting healthier. One stupid thing and I feel like I regressed so much. I don’t want these memories to have such power over me. I want to move on, move forward.”

She kissed him this time, the sanctuary of his love washing away her anxiety. Letting her hands climb up his chest, appreciating the feel of his firm muscles. Letting her hunger build, replacing the distress that had disturbed her not so long ago. “I want you to make love to me, in front the entire party,” she whispered, fists in his shirt keeping him close to her “I want you first. I want you last. I want you, Quentin. My love.” Each sentence was accompanied with a kiss and smile, clinging tightly to her happiness, before it could escape again.

The stars glittered overhead like a fistfull of gemstones scattered across velvet, as Quentin stepped out onto the rooftop of the penthouse with Kaydia on his arm. It had taken qn imoressive amount of willpower to leave the room when he'd seen the dress she was wearing, because he'd wanted to hike it up over her hips and fuck her against the wall, and damn the yerlain.

But he also wanted to have her in front of the others, and share her with them before claiming her as his once more. So he made himself be content with groping and dry-humping in the lift, and now he was hard as a rock. Something that was obvious in the wrap-around kikt-like garment Sheila had picked out for him. It left shoukders abnd chest and lower legs bare, which was something of a relief in the humid Zeltros night.

The rooftop was done in a jungle motif, with exotic trees and plants around a swimming pool that went right to the edge and was restrained by a firce field. Cushions were scattered about, along with small tables containing food and drink. Klynn and Arlia were already there, he in a brief loincloth and she in a collection of gauzy silk scarves that could generously be called a dress, and they both came forward to embrace them. "Only six at a yerlain?" Klynn purred, fingers lightly tracing Kaydia's jaw as he lingered over a wekcoming kiss. "How exotic."

"I like it," Arlia murmured, cheetfully rubbing her thigh against Quentin's cock as her embrace drifted lower and she gripped his ass. "It gives everyone mire opportunities to celebrate with the honored guests."

"But not until our hostess arrives," Klynn said, running a crimson hand over Quentin's tattooed shoulder as he tasted Kaydia's skin. "And it's just like her, making us wait."

Kaydia almost wished Quentin had fucked her in the lift. The tension between them wasn’t much different from the time on Freesia, as they rode the elevator together, and could hardly keep hands off each other. When she still wasn’t sure if she was going to kill him or not. When she fantasized about him, fantasized that he fucked her in front of the entire party. Thoughts she was surely broadcasting to Quentin, making his restraint all the more impressive. Still, it seemed she would get her wish tonight.

They made small talk with the other Zeltron couple, Kaydia briefly wondering if they would be able to figure out that they had already had her, under the guise of fucking Sheila in the past week. Mostly an amusing thought, not worried they might piece together their true identities. At least, she told herself that, but the frequent interference of her trauma edged at her mind. She suppressed it by clinging to Quentin even tighter.

Sheila finally did arrive, wearing a gorgeous kimono wrap dress made of the finest silk the galaxy could produce. Exquisite floral patterns that shimmered as she moved. Just stunning, not to mention completely sheer, to the point it was pointless, not covering an inch of her crimson figure. Mith’ras was dressed in a similar fashion to the men, a thin loin cloth type article that left chest and thighs bare. Suddenly Kaydia thought she looked rather prudish, compared to the other women, even if her gown made it quite apparent she had no undergarments on.

“Nyamelo, darling, that dress looks even better on you than it did on your hologram,” Sheila gushed, caressing bare shoulders as she examined her. They kissed, Sheila’s tongue sliding in to explore her mouth before breaking the kiss to do the same to Quentin. Mith’ras was slightly more reserved with his greeting, just parting her lips with his as his fur tickled her skin. “Let us get right to dinner!” Sheila insisted, “So everyone can have plenty of energy for the evening festivities.

Dinner was divine, and perfectly encapsulated their first date. That nervous, excited energy between them, as they learned about one another, and craved discovering more. Of course, there were more affectionate caresses, this time around, as well as little quick kisses. Not just between them, as Klynn sat beside her and Sheila beside Quentin, but Kaydia found she could hardly keep her hands of her man.

And then Dessert was brought out, individual cups of the soufflé. Purple as she remembered, with amber golden honey drizzled on top. Not just any honey, either. Merakuya, she promptly deduced, looking to Quentin and squeezing his hand, You okay with this?

"Oh, dear," Sheila laughed. "I've dripped some sauce. Would you be a dear..?"

Quentin chuckled, pulling himself away from Kaydia long enough to slowly lick the green sauce from her chin before sucking the last traces from her lips. Sheila purred into the kiss, offering him her tongue to allow him to be get everything. "That's a wonderful flavir," he told her.

"Is it?" She licked her lips, then turned to watch Arlia. The flexible Zeltron woman was arched against her chair, allowing Mith'ras to eat noidles from her cleavage and moaning softly as the Cathar's rough tongue rasped her skin. "I'll have to try that myself."

Quentin turned as Kaydia's hand stroked his bare back. Her free arm was around Klynn's shiulder as he fed a morsel of prawn to her with his fingers. Not to be outdone, Quentin scooped up his snifter of pulkay. "Thirsty?" he asked, taking a sip. Then, his mouth holding the peppery liquor, he pressed his lips to hers and let it trickle into her mouth.

As they kissed, droids whisked the used platters away and served the dessert. Quentin stared at it, sudden craving churning his gut as he recignized the scent of the honey that topped it. You ojay with this? he heard Kaydia ask.

"The souflee is something soecial," Sheila announced. "The honey enhances your sense oerception, and our own ability to sense emotion. Ithought it an appropriate way to celebrate, in memory of our first meeting on Telerath."

Pulsecpounding, Quentin scooped up a bite of souflee and swallowed it. The marsh-root dissolved on his tongue, and he gasped as the merakuya hit his system. It wasca struggle to eat slowly, when every morsel stood out lon his tongue. When the night breezee played over his skin like the caress of a lover. His mind seemed to play tricks on him, the sounds of the night joined by the distant soft sounds of sex and the crystalline surfaces if the table offering flashes of images. Kaydia straddling him. Kaydia bent iver a table, moaning as Mithras took her from behind. Sheila and Kaydia sharing his cock as...

"Telerath," he murmured, recognizing the images.

"And why not?" Sheila asked. "It is your yerlain, after all."

The fork seemed to clatter like thunder as he set it diwn. He turned to Kaydia, tasting honey and sugar as he kissed her, and just the feel of her bidy under his hands nearly pushed him to orgasm. "I want you," he breathed, the sheer silk over her skin exquisite torture fot his hands. "Now, in front if everyone."

Orgy: Kaydia, Quentin, Sheila, Mithras and others.
Quentin’s remark drew cheers and whistles from the group. Eager to see the show they were going to put on. Kaydia’s own hands traced over Quentin’s chest, feeling the throb of blood pulsing in his veins, flowing to his cock in preparation to take her. Felt his lungs opening to take in more air, breathing becoming ragged as need flood his mind. His need flooding her mind, layered on her own desire inflamed by the merakuya.

“I want you,” She echoed, breathed against his lips and cheek. “Make love to me, so they can all see.” She stood, inviting him to join her. Pulling away from the table just a bit, she wrapped arms around his body to kiss, to feel his entire body against hers. Through their link, she directed him to untie the bow at her neck. Sighing against his tongue as her dress slipped from her body, the silk sensuous as it floated down her bare skin. This drew more praise from their audience, the arousal Kaydia could sense from them making her even wetter.

She found a counter with her ass, and without hesitation scooted herself up on it. Yes, the perfect height for getting fucked on, lining up her hungry slit with Quentin’s cock. She tugged at the kilt-like garment he was wearing, trying to get it off him so she could grab him. A feat that might have been easier if she stopped kissing him, but that though was unconscionable at the moment. Besides, groping at him like this was exhilarating, feeling the bliss riding along his nerves as she sought out his hardness.

Finally she found it, his cock, gasping from the sensation of her own soft fingers gripping it. Unable to help herself, she stroked him, just for the flash of ecstasy it sent to her through their link. Fuck, she needed him inside her, now! She guided him inside her, legs crossed over his ass to keep him buried deep within her. “Fuck!” She gasped out, head thrown back as she thought she might succumb to orgasm from just penetration. “Take…take me.”

Silk whispered over their bodies as the dress pooled away, inflaming his senses from the touch of it on his skin and hers. Her skin was silk as well, hot silk that moved against him as she grappled with his wrap, silk that flushed with the heat of his mouth as he feasted on her. But then the cloth dropped from his hips, and he nearly came just from the ecstacy of her hands on his cock, from the touch of her lust-dewed slit as his head stroked over it.

"Fuck," she gasped, her calves stroking his ass as he filled her slick depths with a singke thrust. "Take... take me..."

He was conscious of the eyes on him, watching in delight as she moaned on his cock. "Mine," he murmured, tasting her lips as his hands fisted in her scarlet hair. His hips began to move, thrusting deep as her legs tightened, taking him deeoer. "Mine," he repeated, ferling her building pleasure and letting her feel his own in return. "My Kayda, mine." He kissed her again, moaning at the ferl of her bidy against his, her hands caressing his back.

"Mine," he repeated, biting at her throat with a frenzied hunger only she could sate. "Look at them," he grunted, "watching us. Bet they've never been fucked lije this. Shiw them," he kissed her again, his hands sliding over her body. "Show them... how fucking good... you are..." He was close, and knew she could feel it. "Show them... how much... you... love... taking... my... my... cock..."

He'd been hard all evening, heady with anticipation and the deferred need to make love to his fiancee that had transmuted into the desperate hunger to fuck his woman. With the addes stimulus of the merakuya and the auf,dience, he didn't - couldn't - last long. Uttering a sharp cry his pleasure peaked, flooding her cunt with the liquid heat of his cum.

Kaydia could see their eyes over Quentin’s shoulder, as he drove into her. As she stroked against him, just as hungry to feel him, all of him, all of him inside her. Eyes wide, transfixed on them. Sheila biting her lip as she watched them together, touching herself as vision became too much.

"Bet they've never been fucked like this."

“Never,” she gasped and agreed, hands on his back refusing to ease up or let go. Drinking down his moans and praises. Hearing them, feeling them, tasting them. An act of such exquisite bliss it could nearly erase the torment she had suffered. Everything that had happened to her, that had been done to her, it didn’t matter. Not now, with Quentin making love to her while other watched. All those things were in the past, behind her. Quentin was her future.

"Show them... how much... you... love... taking... my... my... cock..."

“I love it. Fuck, I love it. I love you!” She exhaled, their paradise playing out in concert with one another. Not just them, either. Everyone present got a taste of their release. Got to feel Quentin’s passion flow into her channel, filling all the available space, swallowed by her hungry womb, against biologic imperative she had suppressed for so long.

For a moment, she considered letting down her resistance, letting nature take its course, letting this act of love blossom into something more, something bigger than either of them but… no. It wasn’t the right time. Not yet. Instead she clung to Quentin, her Quentin, recovering from the force of their union.

“Wow…” Arlia gasped as a few moments, finally breaking the silence. She brushed her hair back, exhaling long and hard. “I think I need a cigarette after that.” Wordless sounds of agreement came from the rest of the party, while Kaydia just pulled Quentin into one more kiss. One more moment of perfect unity between them before everyone else joined them.

"Cigarettes are bad for your health," Quentin laughed, kissing her back. He leaned against her, his weight braced on the table, enjoying the feel of her body against his. He could feel displaced air on his naked back as the others approached, and he kissed her again, lazily and lingeringly. Excited as he was for the rest of the evening, this was what he wanted most of all. The glow of Kaydia's satisfaction mingling with his own, the warmth of her body against his and the taste of her lips.

Hands stroked over his back and chest, the crimson shocking against his tan body. "I'll say they are," Sheila purred, leaning against his back as she caressed Kaydia's thigh. "Dana, but I want you both."

"Don't be so selfish," Arlia pouted, exploring his abdomen with her fingertips. "You've had them both." She tugged at his hip, gently easing him away from Kayfdia. "We've all seen the holos, and we want a turn as well."

"Don't I get a say?" Quentin asked, teasingly.

Arlia steered him back into a chair, glancing backwards to make sure Kaydia had a line of sight before kissing him. "I hope you'll say plenty," she smiled, kissing her way down his chest as she slipped to her knees before him. "I like my lovers to be vocal in their appreciation."

Quentin gasped as she took his sensitive head in his mouth. As she slowly explored him, he could watch Mith'ras and Klynn on either side of Kaydia. They took turns lapping at her slit, the Cathar's rough tongue inflaming tender flesh before the Zeltron soothed it once more. Then Sheila bit his ear. "So many possibilities," she murmured, catching his wrists so he couldn't grip Arlia's shaggy dark mane of hair. "Will you enjoy watching her between them?"

Kaydia hissed as a sandpaper tongue dragged over her sensitive sex, an intriguing mixture of pleasure and pain, only to have it replaced with Klynn’s smoother one. Neither man stayed between her thighs long enough to her to get used to his attention, switching off to keep her on edge. Mith’ras teased her with teeth, sharp incisors nipping at her, just threatening to pierce the skin, but never actually causing any damage.

Just across she could watch Sheila and Arlia teasing Quentin, watch the woman on her knees running her tongue along the length of his meat, before swallowing half his shaft. Watch her fingers trail crimson fire up his tight abs and chest, down his taut thighs. Watch the straining of his muscles, as he tried to escape Sheila’s grip, as he tried to offer more of his cock to Arlia. Watch Sheila as she kissed his ear and jaw and throat, maintaining eye contact with Kaydia the whole time.

Klynn stole her attention from her fiancé when he stole a kiss from her lips, tasting of her and Quentin’s orgasm. A musky blend that Kaydia never seemed to tire of, as she pulled the Zeltron in deeper, to savor every last drop from his lips. She bit at his lip as he tried to pull away, not letting him go until she gasped as Mith’ras scrapped her clit with a claw. “Do you like that?” he purred, just breathing on her slit, watching the way she responded to each stimuli. Watching her clench and tense in increasing urgency.

“Yuh-Yes!”

“You like pain, in small doses?” he whispered into her cunt, delving into her depths and then tugging on her clit ring, so she tightened around his tongue.

“Yes!” She howled, hips squirming against his ministrations. She peered down her body, to watch Mith’ras, but a scarlet hand gathered her scarlet hair instead. Turned her head, until it was level with a slender scarlet cock. Klynn traced her lips with the tip, until she opened her mouth for him and took him between her lips. Just the head at first, slathering it with saliva until the spit drooled down her chin.

Between her thighs, Mith’ras had stopped teasing her, had gotten up to get something. She couldn’t see, only felt a slight tug on her clit ring as she worked her way down Klynn’s cock. Then Mith’ras cock was rubbing her blossoming lips, coating himself in her juices before pushing in slowly. Letting his splined dick press into all her walls until he was fully buried within her. By now Klynn’s length was fucking her mouth and throat, long, slow strokes along her tongue. With both men balls deep inside her, Kaydia discovered what it was that Mith’ras added to her clit ring. A thin silver chain, which he tugged just slightly on, causing her entire body to twitch and quake at the sensation. Caused her slit to clench against his ribbed meat, feeling it press into her folds. Both men groaned from the reaction her body gave, enjoying the contracting of her form for a moment, before stroking out. From there, Mith’ras pulled on the chain in time with his thrusts, making her squeeze him each time he bottomed out in her.

She was moaning around Klynn’s meat, the vibrations of her cries adding to bliss of her blow job. Even with her mouth full of cock, her cries grew louder and louder, high pitched and longing. Not one of them were going to be able to last long under the circumstances, the teasing of her clit driving Kaydia rightfully mad on their cocks, until the silken vice grip of her cunt was coming in waves. Unable to pull out of her quivering body, Mith’ras let his lust flood her channel just as Quentin’s had, another man’s seed coating her insides. Rope after rope of thick spunk shot down her throat, Klynn pulling out with just enough time to lash a last jet against her breasts.

Quentin could have easily broken Sheila's hold, and both of them knew it. Instead, he let his lead roll back, pillowed on Sheila's full breasts as he watched Arlia's mouth slid up and down his shaft. Her style was one of ferocious hunger, greedily sucking and licking his meat as she moaned around him.

On the fringes of his lerception he could feel Kaydia's pleasure and the soft sting of pain, and he could just see her out of the corner of his eye - laying across the table as she took Mith'ras barbed cock and sucked Klynn's crimson meat as he fucked her throat. But every time his attention wandered, Sheila turned him back to Arlia. "Think of your lover's pleasure as music," she murmured, biting his ear. "Let her passion inspire you."

Arlia slithered up his body, unwinding the scarves of her gown as she did. She was lean and small-breasted, posessed of a sinuous grace that spoke of years of gymnastics and dance. He could taste his seed and Kaydia's juices on her tongue as she moved against him, kissing him with the same fury she'd used to suck his cock back to readiness. "I've dreamed," she whispered, winding a scarf around his neck, "of an off-world pleasure-slave." Another kiss, and she tightened the silk slightly. "One to use as I see fit. Are you that slave?"

"Yes," he answered. She slapped him lightly across the face. "Yes, mistress," he tried again.

She kissed him again, biting his lower lip. "Better." Then she rose up, sinking onto his shaft with a gasp. "Oh, yes. Much better."

“Oh, just the one?” Kaydia whispered, brushing her lips against Arlia’s earlobe. She had watched for a bit, recovering from her second climax of the evening, but Arlia looked so good bouncing on Quentin’s cock, she could hardly resist. So she moved on wobbly legs, until she was behind the slender Zeltron woman. She met Quentin’s blue eyes over Arlia’s shoulder tantalizing him as she licked a pulsing artery in her crimson neck. Fair hands trailed over her skin, tickling her as Kaydia caressed her. “Admittedly, I am not such a good slave. Not terribly obedient. Much more a slave to pleasure than a pleasure slave.”

Arlia leaned into her embrace, rolling her hips over Quentin’s in small, smooth movements. “Is that so? I do enjoy training disobedient slaves,” Arlia rejoined, turning to kiss Kaydia. Kaydia opted instead to lick Arlia’s blood like lips, pulling back as Arlia tried to pull her in.

“And how will you teach me obedience, mistress?” Kaydia cooed, cupping one pert breast. Finally she gave in kissed Arlia, pinching the dark cherry nipple. The Zeltron tensed on Quentin’s thick cock, before moving faster. One hand grasped Kaydia’s face, pinching her cheeks to keep her in place.

“I am going to make you watch, as he cums inside of me, screaming his praise of my body. And once I have wrung every last drop of his ecstasy from his body, you are going to lick me clean. Do you understand?” Arlia instructed, ruby fingers digging into Quentin’s shoulder until he was beginning to turn red as well.

“Yes,” Kaydia hissed, only to have her cheeks pinched harder.

“I’m sorry?” Arlia prompted, over the sound of her slit sliding over Quentin’s cock.

“Yes, mistress,” she corrected herself.

With a triumphant smirk, Arlia released her jaw.“Good. Make me cum on him.” Kaydia didn’t argue, pressing soft breasts into the Zeltron’s back to reach her clit. Her fingertips brushed Quentin’s cock as they teased Arlia’s engorged nub in a circular pattern. She offered Quentin the Zeltron’s petite breast, brushing the hard nipple against his lips. Arlia’s rhythm began to falter, eyes fluttering in that familiar manner as pleasure consumed her. Kaydia did not let up on her toying, drawing out the bliss over moments until the sensation was too much. As Arlia gasped in recovery, Kaydia pressed her body tight to Quentin’s chest, to kiss her fiancé.

Quentin sucked greedily at Arlia's breast as he gripped her hips, helping her ride up and down his thick shaft. She clenched around him, using her inner muscles to massage his dick, and the sensation mingled with that of Kaydia's fingers to make him moan against her crimson flesh. And then she came, and Kaydia was kisding him over Arlia's shoulder as the Zeltron bit his chest and her empathy filled his mind with...

"Fuck!" Quentin groaned, feeling his own pleasure peaking. He gripped Kaydia's hips, using her to drive Arlia deeper onto his cock as he pumped his cum into her. Arlia moaned, pulling Kaydia around to kiss her as she rode out his orgasm. "Now," she whispered against Kaydia's lips, "I believe you have somethingbto attend to?" Gripping the scarf around Quentin's back, she arched backwardsubtil she was almost parallel with the ground. Her legs were spread, still gripping the Jedi's thighs, and his softening cock was still buried in her cum-streaked crimson slit.

"Clean me," she demanded, licking her lips as she stared hungrily at Kaydia.

"I'd do it," Sheila purred, running her hands over Quentin's sweat-slick chest. "I've seen her in these moods. Dana alone kows what she'll do next."

“Of course, mistress,” Kaydia murmured, eying the pearly semen seeping from her slit. She bent over the woman’s impressively flexible body, licking where she and Quentin had been joined. Were still joined, as he softened within her. It was an awkward angle, and Kaydia found herself sucking at it, at her clit, hungering for Quentin’s seed. Arlia squirmed, but did not lose her balance. Once Kaydia had done all she could from this position, she slid her arms under Arlia and lifted her. Moved her to a nearby table.

Clearly it startled the Zeltron woman. She wouldn’t have expected the human woman possessed the strength to lift and carry her so easily. But she was a rather lithe woman, so it didn’t shed too much suspicions on Kaydia’s talents.

“Apologies, Mistress, but you did bid me to lick you clean. And I will not disobey again,” Kaydia defended, taking her place between carmine thighs. She dipped two fingers deep into Arlia, moaning as she ran her tongue along the collected lust.

“So I did,” Arlia agreed, “But I want more than that now, slave. I want to see you fucked while you lick me clean.” At her words Mith’ras and Klynn stood on either side of Kaydia.

“As you wish, Mistress. Which would you have fuck me?”

“Both.”

Kaydia shuddered at the suggestion, coiling tight at the thought, the anticipation. She stood, or was helped to her feet perhaps, by Klynn. He kissed her while Mith’ras got in position, lying so she could ride his cock while she ate Arlia out. Kaydia followed Mith’ras down, sinking down his barbed cock. Klynn was behind her, stroking his cock against her ass. He held her hard down into Arlia’s cunt, holding her in place as his meat pushed into her tight hole. Between him and Mith’ras, it was almost too much. Might have been too much, were she not still ride the high on the merakuya, receptive to the mutual bliss of the rest of the yerlain. Instead, she set to work, thoroughly tonguing the Zeltron’s pussy while getting fucked by two men.

Sheila took a seat beside Quentin, drawing him into a hungry kiss, a reminder that she had merely been watching so far.

"A lovely sight, isn't it?" Sheila whispered, nibbling on Quentin's ear as she stroked his soft cock. "And not the first time you've enjoyed watching it with me, is it?"

Quentin stared hungrily at the sight before him. Arlia's crimson legs hooked over Kaydia's shoulders, a stark contrast to his lover's fair skin, her body arching as Kaydia lapped and sucked at Arlia's crimson slit. Mithras beneath Kaydia as she rode his barbed shaft, his clawed hands gripping Arlia's hips and holding her down against the table. Klynn behind her, legs braced and flexing as he drove himself into Kaydia's ass - one crimson hand twisted into Kaydia's hair and the other gripping Arlia's thing. "No," he said thickly, feeling the lust radiating off the group. "No, it isn't."

"Is it better in person, with them knowing they're watching?" She undid her translucent wrap, letting it hand open as she ran her free hand over her lush body. "Or did you prefer watching secretly, taking me as we both watched our lovers fuck one another?" She spread her legs, letting anyone who cared to look watch as she slipped two crimson fingers into her slit. "Aaahhh... I liked the secrecy," she confessed. "I liked that they didn't know."

"Kaydia knew," Quentin whispered.

"Mmmmm..." Sheila murmured, licking her lips as she stroked her clit. "I know. I could feel her, through you. Was it hot, fucking us both at once?"

"Yes."

"I thought so too," Sheila told him, tugging gently at his hair. "Eat me," she whispered. "Let her taste me through your tongue, while she tastes Arlia with her own." She sighed as Quentin slid down her body, hands caressing her curves as he went, then moaned as his tongue joined her fingers in her slit. Then she went rigid with shock for a moment as Quentin opened his mind to her, letting her feel Kaydia through his bond with her. "Dana!" she gasped, eyes wide. "I can... can feel them! Oh, gods, is this what... what it is like... for you?"

Every time, Quentin told her.

"Then... then fuck me..." she gasped, a little whine in her voice as she felt herself - no, Kaydia, filled to capacity. "Dana... use... me..!"

Of all the times he made love to Kaydia in her body, this would be the first time he had done it while his fiancée was in the room. Sheila found this particularly interesting. Those times had born of necessity, dictated by the elaborate ruse they were pointing on to catch the Sith Lord. This was out of desire. He wanted to do this. She could feel that much. She might not have been as skilled as them in tapping into the emotions of others, but she knew this much.

Sheila pulled Quentin to her, as he climbed over her body. She could still feel Kaydia’s bliss, could still feel Klynn pumping her ass and Mith’ras thrusting from beneath her. There was no hiding the effect this had on her, as she twitched and bucked beneath the Jedi. No concealing the way her walls quivered and quaked, as his cock brushed her sensitive lips. Pulling him into a kiss as he thrust into her, Sheila cried out into his mouth. Fuck, she was close, between his talented tongue, and the pleasure he broadcast with his abilities, and everything she had already witnessed this evening, was it really a surprise she on the edge?

Crimson nails drew down his back, agonizingly slow. She kept his pressed close to her, kept those firm pecs tight against her breasts, slithering against her with the layer of sweat that had built. Ankles dug into his thighs, not letting him withdraw much with each stroke, encouraging him to stretch her completely around his length. “Oh Dana…Yes! Fuck me…fuck…oh Dana, fuck me.” Her words became a jangled mess, interspersed with desperate breaths and high pitched moans. A wordless howl accompanied her release, arching her body into his.

Kaydia moaned into Arlia’s cunt as her body was utterly filled. Her mind was just as full, her pleasure most prominent, but she could feel Quentin’s as well, eating Sheila out in the same rhythm she ate out Arlia. More distantly she could feel Arlia’s and Sheila’s, tongues working within them, lips wrapped around their clits.

“Fuck…I’m close…” Arlia sighed, resting back on her elbows. She opened her eyes, catching sight of Kaydia bouncing on two cocks, and she gasped sharply, thighs tightening around the redhead. Kaydia clenched as the resonate pleasure rippled along invisible currents, trying to hold back her own nirvana, but neither man was going to help her out, or let up on her. No, instead they moved in unison, filling her completely and drawing out her climax on the third thrust. Two thrusts after they were pouring out their release within her, saturating her holes with their seed.

Quentin had already cum twice that evening, and good as Sheila felt beneath and around him as she orgasmed he wasn't ready to reach his own release. Not yet. So he maintained his rhythm as she bucked against him, as her nails clawed at his back and she owled her pleasure into the night. She whimpered beneath him as he pounded into her, cock dragging against sensitive crimson flesh with each stroke. "Liked that, did you?" he asked, whispering into her ear.

"Yes," Sheila moaned.

"Liked feeling Kaydia get fucked in bothholes, and tasting yourself and Arlia together?" he pressed.

"Yes!" she sobbed.

He pulled out suddenly, yanking her to her feet and turning her to watch tge trio on the table. Mith'ras and Klynn had slipped from Kaydia, their seed dripping from her well-used ass and slit, and Arlia was still gasping from theforce of her release. "Did you like watching?" he asked, biting her neck as he cupped her heavy crimson breasts. "Did you like watching her as you exoerienced her getting fucked?"

"Yes..." Sheila moaned as he pinched her nipples. "Dana... yes..."

Quentin pulled her backwards, water lapping around her ankles and then calves as he backed her into the pool. As he did he opened her clutch with one hand, tossing the contents across the roof to land at Kaydia's feet - the same double-ended dildo she'd used on Kaydia on Telerath.

"Beg me to fuck you," Quentin whispered, hands roaming crimson skin made slick by the water. "Beg well enough, and maybe both of us will fuck you..."

Kaydia smirked as she bent over to pick up the toy, liking the direction Quentin was taking this. Convinced he must have picked up on the idea as it passed through her mind. Or did he send the idea to her, through their bond? Did it really matter? With a whimper, she fit the toy inside her, tense from fucking so much already this evening. There wouldn’t be much more after this, she knew, which was all the more reason to give this her all.

“Tell me you want this,” Kaydia demanded, stalking closer to Sheila as Quentin pulled her deeper into the pool, until they were both waist deep.

“I…Dana…I want you,” Sheila moaned, sagging into Quentin’s arms.

“Who do you want? Which one of us?” Kaydia prompted, shivering just slightly as she adjusted to the cool water. She waded toward her fiancé and the Zeltron, caressing Sheila’s arms and shoulders.

“Buh…both…” Sheila whined, sighing as Quentin cupped those breasts. Soon Kaydia’s own full breasts were pressing against hers.

“You want both of us inside you?” Kadyia teased, gripping Sheila’s generous hips.

“Yuh-Yes!”

“Fucking you?”

“Dana yes! Fuck me! Both of you, fuck me!” Sheila pleaded, wrapped her arms around Kaydia’s neck. Kaydia moved in as if to kiss her, only to reach for Quentin in the last moment. The dildo between her legs brushed against Sheila’s slit and clit. While she was kissing Quentin, Her hands went under Sheila’s ass, lifting her. Sheila immediately moved to wrap her legs around Kaydia’s waist, slippery sex sliding down the toy, pressing it deeper into Kaydia. Kaydia turned her attention to Sheila now, kissing her with hungry passion as she thrust the toy deeper into both of them.

Meanwhile fingers dug in Sheila’s vermilion ass, spreading her cheeks apart. Fuck her, she beseeched her fiancé, smirking as she met his eyes, I want to feel how good she feels on your cock.

Tired as he was getting, because fucking this much was work, Quentin was still aroused at the way Kaydia slipped the dildo into herself as she approached. And at the way she pressed Sheila back into him, kissing her and making her beg for both of them. And at the way she kissed him over Sheila's shoulder as she lifted the Zeltron and took her in the water. He could feel both of them, clenching pleasurably around the toy as the three of them took turns kissing each other with a hungry passion. Fuck her, Kaydia demanded, gripping and spreading Sheila's ass for him. I want to feel how good she feels on your cock.

Sheila caught his hair, pulling her mouth to his. Her tongue was wet and warm as it filled his mouth, and she rubbed herself hungrily against the bodies of both Jedi as she kissed him. "Fuck me," she whimpered.

Quentin shifted a little, his hands on Kaydia's as he lifted Sheila a little more. His blunt head pressed against the tight bud of her ass, and Sheila gasped at the contact. Then she moaned aloud, her fingernails biting into Kaydia's shoulder and her head thrown back as his thick length pushed deep into her. "Dana!" she cried, clenching around toy and cock simultaneously. "Dana, yes!"

He bit her shoulder as he began moving within her, and she moaned aloud as he thrust deep into her bowels. Leaving Kaydia to support her ass, Quentin ran his hands up her scarlet flanks as he bit at her shoulder and the back of her neck, exploring curves that were nearly as familiar as Kaydia's. Fingers slid between the two women, moving slowly between crimson and cream flesh made slippery by lust and sweat and the pool. He cupped Sheila's soft breasts once more, lifting them to grant his lover easy access to them as they fucked the woman pinned between them.

It was an interesting sensation, fucking Sheila. Kaydia was more accustom to being in her position, usually while Quentin held her up in his arms and on his cock. But the Zeltron’s moans and sighs were divine, as was the ecstasy that wafted from her mind. Ecstasy that spiked as Quentin drove into her, leaving her utterly stuffed. Stuffed full of cock, just as Kaydia had been a few moments ago. Soon, her own moans were added to Sheila’s, coming in harmony as she felt what Sheila felt.

What was even more interesting was receiving Quentin’s sensation through their force bond. She had experienced them before, numerous times when they had made love, and when they had fucked others. His pleasure, as it often mirrored her own, driving them both to nirvana. But it was different this time. Different, as they fucked the same woman. Feeling Sheila clench on his cock, as she drove the dildo inside her. It was damn near the sensation of actually fucking her, as close as it were possible for Kaydia to get.

Kaydia swirled her tongue around the throbbing cherry nipple, sucking it in time with her thrusts. Thrusts that had been counter to Quentin’s, until the urge to move in unison with him was too great to resist. And then Sheila was even tighter around his cock as they stroked into her together, Kaydia’s fingers digging into Sheila’s voluptuous ass. Soon her moans were grunts, biting hungrily at Sheila’s crimson flesh as the three chased their climax.

Lost in sensatiom, lost in the carnal pleasure of fucking Sheila and feeling Kaydia fuck her as well through both women, Quentin drove himself harder and harder into the Zeltron's hungry ass. Sheila cried out with each thrust, gasping as hfilled her and bit and kissed her crimson skin hungrily. Sheila twisted, and he claimed her lips with a savage hunger before watching her cry out and kiss Kaydia with the same desperation.

"Dana!" Sheila screamed, arching her back and driving her slippery cunt deep around the dildo she shared with Kaydia. He felt her cum, ckenching around the unyielding hardness in her core, and the sensation overwhelmed him. He slammed into her one last time, cum exploding from his cock as his pleasure mingled with hers. Thick ropes of cum coatedand filled her colon in time with the contracting waves that rippled through Sheila.

"Cum, Kaydia!" Quentin moaned as his release flowed through their bond. "Let... us... feel. You..."

Back
Top Bottom