Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
"It's kind of refreshing, letting someone else be the Face," Quentin observed. Or, rather, Malachi Hardin observed.

Malachi Hardin was the bodyguard of Nyamelo Cordfay. He'd chosen to allow his skin to return to it's natural color, but had dyed his hair blonde and altered his grey eyes to be a pale, ice blue. Malachi wore an understated black suit, tailored to conceal several sensitive instruments and a small assortment of implements of mayhem. He wore an earpiece and visored glasses as well, keeping him in constant contact with the three hovering HK Manufacturing security droids that accompanied Madame Cordfay when he wasn't there in person.

"And the transport! I certainly miss the Scrapper, but I'll have to admit that this is a far more comfortable way to travel."

They'd booked themselves on the Star of Rangoon, a luxury starliner that made a circuit of the Hydian Way from Coruscant to Bonadan in the Corporate Sector and back. Telerath was on that route, making it a convenient and elegant way to travel. The suite they'd booked - a common living area with two adjoining bedrooms, because Nyamelo Cordfay had to maintain appearances of propriety - was comfortable and well-appointed. And although far from being the largest room on the Star, it felt cavernous next to the minimalist living area of his own ship.

Extremely comfortable, he knew, because they'd tried out most of the surfaces in the suite. The appearance of propriety only meant that they couldn't be openly affectionate in public.

"I've never been to Telerath. What should I expect?"

Their cabin aboard The Star of Rangoon may have been larger than The Scrapper, which was nice, but Kaydia had found she liked the cozy living space she was still getting used to calling her own. The tight corridors of The Scrapper were conducive to touching. Running her fingers along his shoulders and down his arm as she passed him on the way to the bathroom. Caressing her hips and lower back as he passed her while she cooked meals. Walking sideway in the narrow passages, his hard chest grazing her breasts as the maneuvered around each other. Half the time, that lead to a serious make out session, abandoning their current task to fuck on the nearest surface.

Just because they had more room, now, didn’t mean that they were at a loss to touch one another. With Quentin posing as her bodyguard, Kaydia had no shortage of jokes about him needing to “guard” her body. Atop the table, for example. Or against the shower wall. There was plenty of time, before they reached Telerath, and the real job began.

“I’ve only been once,” Kaydia began, resting against him arm on the quite comfy couch (upon which she discovered she liked taking him from behind, with her on her knees on the cushions, and him standing behind her), “ And I was Shadi at the time, so I was there as…’entertainment.’” She took a sip of wine, on her bill for appearances, of course, but she had missed the finer things in life. “So I didn’t spend much time in the bank, but rather, poolside. And at the evening parties, or course.

“Speaking of which, there are a lot of drugs available at those things. Nearly anything you can think of, easily available. Spicers make a killing on this planet, such that the drugs are almost as well-known as the bank. I…I am going to need your help with that,” she confessed, burying her face against his chest. It had been a rough couple days as she detoxed from Inertia once more, but Quentin had been there for her the entire way. The physical dependence was gone, but the mental cravings were still present. Muted, with Quentin around, but undeniably there.

“Basically a high end resort for the rich to misbehave, and opportunities to indulge in their vice of choice. While making critical financial decisions. My last target was a man looking to sell and transfer his assets in advance of divorcing his wife, so to screw her out of her share. So she had me kill him so she could collect it all.” She explained “There is a serious security presence, but it is almost solely there to protect the bank. Which should stand as a major challenge to us, considering that is our target. So it should be fun!”

"Wealth and sex and drugs," Quentin mused aloud. "Quite the sybaretic hot spot, in other words." He slid his arms around her shoulders as she burrowed into his chest, enjoying her presence and offering comfort at the same time. "I imagine the ne plus ultra of galactic society will hardly look askance at a wealty businesswoman who contracts for... ah... extra services from her bodyguard." He gave her an innicent look even as one hand stroked down her back and cupped a deliciously firm buttock. "As long as she's discrete."

With a gentle squeeze - a reminder and a promise - he turned his attention back to the task at hand. "Infiltrating the Bank's central data archive would be ideal, but also the most difficul - it's the sort of thing my research indicates is guarded best. The amount of physical wealth on the planet, while considerable, is trivial next to account details and transfer logs. Fortunatly," he spun a data chip in his fingers, a cooy if the one Kaydia had obtained, "we have this. All we need to do is put a few faces to the names on this, and we'll know who we need to lean on."

With a cheeky grin, he tucked the chip into the modest cleavage her clothing displayed. "Oh, I'm sorry," he teased, fingers brushing iver her skin. "Was I being indiscrete?" With that he leaned in to kiss her, the cheeky grin still present.

"All passengers," a gentle, sexless voice announced over the intercom, "we will transition into realspace in the Telerath system in one hour and ten minutes."

Quentin's face remained near hers. "Any final orders before disembarcation, Mistress Cordfay?" he purred. "Your bodyguard is, as always, at your disposal."

“You’re on the right track. Being a banking planet, it’s the perfect excuse to bring the personal assistant. Or the secretary. Or the body guard. Half the people I met poolside were the other men and women for the wealthy elite. It might even look a bit suspicious if we weren’t fucking on the down low.” She teased, drinking in his scent, giggling as his hand groped at her ass. She was enjoying this mini-vacation, and she had certainly earned, after everything she had been through. But as she leaned in to kiss him, a voice over the intercom reminded her that their vacation was nearly over, and their mission was about to begin.

"Any final orders before disembarkation, Mistress Cordfay?" he purred. "Your bodyguard is, as always, at your disposal."

She quivered, feeling his words against her lips with their faces so close. “Hmmm, call me mistress again,” She exhaled, pulling his body tight against hers, and atop her as she lied back on the couch. “Please…”

There was just enough time for a couple orgasms and a shower, which included another orgasm apiece. After all, Kaydia had a lot of pleasure to catch up upon, and Quentin was more than happy to indulge her. One last fond kiss before they stepped out, her putting on the mask of a successful young businesswoman, moving in confident long strides, and Quentin walking a few paces behind her. She figured he would be, so she picked a pencil skirt and fitted peplum top, just to give him a pleasant view. Checking in with a hospitality droid at the arrival counter, Kaydia took in a quiet appraisal of the place.

“Welcome to Telerath, Madame Cordfay. Your appointment is booked for three solar days from now, at 14:00 local time. You will be staying at the Chez Xyliporte. I understand you require adjoining rooms, for yourself and your head of security?”

“That’s correct. Malachi Hardin, my security chief, will need constant access to me,” She instructed.

“Of course, Madame,” the droid’s replay was almost sarcastic, and Kaydia couldn’t help thinking it might be due in for a memory wipe. Still, she smirked as she given her keycards. “Both keycards open both rooms, 345 and 346. Can I book you for a spa appointment while you’re here?” Kaydia considered it for a moment. It was awfully indulgent, but she did need to keep up appearances.

“Sure.”

“Excellent, I will reserve your appointment for tomorrow at 10:00 local time. Do you require anything else at this time?”

“I think I am good.”

“Splendid. Enjoy your stay on Telerath.”

Quentin licked his lips as she pulled him down to her. "What is thy bidding, my mistress?" he breathed.

Jedi are justly famous for the seemingly suoernatural powers granted through the Force. A far mire useful component of their training, however, is learning to master the full capabilities of the human body. Learning to ignore their doubts and self-imposed limitations and perform at peak capacity. And Kaydia's sensual demands tested that training to the utmost. But he rose to the challenge on the couch, and again on the floor, and a final time in the shower that left him momentarily concerned that he would be unable to leave the Star of Rangoon under his own power.

Afterwards he dressed quickly, taking time for a lingering, loving kiss before settling into his role as Malachi Hardin. She drew herself erect and walked with the icy arrogance of wealth and he trailed behind her, observing the data feeds from the three droids and appreciating the fact that his security visor hid his eyes. The view from behind was spectacular, after all.

Check-in went smoothly, and he somehow managed to keep a straight face during her conversation with the booking droid. He took the keycards and moved forward to inspect the rooms, tasking one of the droids to stay with Madame Cordfay. The other two, packed full of highly sensitive equipment, followed in his wake.

By the standards of Telerath, he knew, the rooms were of average quality. Although "room" was a bit of a misnomer. Combined, the two "rooms" were complete luxury apartment, a suite designed to serve the needs of the galactic elite and their retainers and hangers-on. His rooms were modest, resembling the business accomodations of a starliner. A bedrooom with a desk, a fresher unit, and a small office with access to security sensors for the suite. Her portion was, by comparison, palatial. Every detail was designed to impress with understated elegance, crafting the feel of being in an intimate home rather than a hotel.

The security sweep found no spy devices beyond the standard security measures. He left those in place, and directed the suite serving droids to begin unpacking and stowing the luggage. Then he returned to his employer, offering a bow as befitting her station. "Everything is in readiness, Madame. Will you be visiting the spa niw, or woukd you care to examine your accomodations?"

“I think I will examine my accommodations, Mr Hardin,” she answered, before seeing herself into the room. Once they were both safely inside, she retrieved the data chip he had left between her cleavage. Once they had targets in mind, there would be time to keep up appearances.

“Looks like Revanlio Oscarg was the one who handled accounts and transactions for the shell company that purchased the interceptor. And Lisko Ameratta bundled the securities that funneled funds into that shell company,” Kaydia listed off, pulling up images of a Cerean male and Twi’lek female respectively. “My appointment is with Mr Oscarg, personally, as he handles business accounts for small to mid-size corporations. “ She set the disk down on the table, leaning back against the couch. Looking at at Quentin, she reached for his hand.

“I’m famished. Should we order in, or are we braving a restaurant?”

“Welcome to Telerath, Baronet Aldane ha-Florindel Sergovia Organa-Nahal. What services will you be requiring this trip?”

“Oh, I am just here for my annual portfolio review, and transfer some of my assets. I’ll be meeting with my dedicated account, Lisko Amaretta.”

“Of course Baronet.” The droid replied, “Looks like her next available appointment is in three days.”

“No, that’s not going to work for me, I need to see her tomorrow Let her know I am here to see her, and I sure she can make some room for me.”

“Of course Baronet,” the droid assured him, “ Shall book your accommodations while we wait for response from Ms. Amaretta.”

“Oh, take those details up with my personal assistant, Charliss,” He insisted, prodding the lithe blonde to the desk beside him. Linora briefly eyed him with disdain, before pulling out her datapad to take down the information from the droid.

“Good news, Baronet. I received a message from Ms. Amaretta informing me that she can see you tomorrow, at 12:00 local time.”

“Excellent, just excellent. Oh, and I will require constant access to Charliss. I am just hopeless with her.” Aldane declared, with an exaggerated hand on his chest.

“Of course, Baronet.”

"I should probably handle Lisko Amaretta, then," Quentin observed. "My cover is Personal Assistant as well as Chief of Security, so meeting with her to arrange a consultation with you would make persinal sense. The Cordfay goldings are extensive, after all, but painfully concentrated in a few sectors only. One must diversify, particularly in light of the market chaos caused by the Seperatist uorisings."

After a moment, he sniggered. "Did that sound convincing? It's all cribbed from holonet headlines I glanced over. Anyway, once I meet, I'll work out step two once I see how things are going."

Drawing his data pad, he accessed the local holonet, and was soon connected to Ms. Amaretta's personal assistant. "How may I be of service?" the droid asked.

"My name is Malachi Hardin, personal assistant to Madame Nyemelo Cordfay, and I wish to schedule a pirtfolio review with your employer - she was recommended to Mistresss Cordfay by Contessa Du La Vier."

"We would be able to accomodate Mistress Cordfay's initial consultation in... three days. Would 9 am be acceptable?"

Quentin made a show of checking his calendar. "Of course. But, would there be a few minutes before then? When I could drop off Madame Cordfay's portfolio and meet for a few minutes? I trust her ladyship theCintessa's judgement, but Madame Cordfay counts on me to ensure that she is comoletely satisfied at alk times. So..."

"Of course," the droid answered. "She woukd be able to spare fufteen minutes tomorrow, after her noon appointment. Would... 1:15 suffice? It could be slightly later, as she has..."

"No, no," Quentin assured the droid. "I understand fully. Since she is graciius enough to make time, I can certainly be gracious enough to wait if needed. I shall be there tomorrow at 1:15."

As he broke the connectiin, Kaydia caught his hand and asked about dinner. "Well," he said with a little smile, "I am trusted with seeing that you are completely satisfied at all times." His fingers stroked hers. "That woukd beceasier if we ordered in, but we bith know that the idea of an audience is appealing..."

With a laugh, he kissed her fingertips. "Being serious, it would make more sense for Madane Cirdfay to be out and be seen. Networking opporrunities, and all that."

“Moondust is the perfect brand for the ecologically concerned consumer. All of our products are naturally, ethically procured from renewable biologic sources. Customers can feel good while they look good. All products are tested on well paid volunteer of a variety of races, to ensure quality and safety. I guarantee, Mr. Dovaks, if you carry my product in your stores, you won’t be able to stock enough of it,” Nyamelo explain, cycling through images of gorgeous men and women of a multitude of races wearing the product. Kaydia had practiced the pitch a dozen times abroad the star liner, but it still felt foreign on her tongue. Still, whether he was actually listening to her words or just gawking at her breasts, the man she had gotten stuck speaking with was nodding.

“Yes yes, very interesting,” the older human noted, “it would go well with the rebranding initiative my PR people are working up for me.”

This is all terribly tedious, she complained telepathically with Quentin, keeping a faked smile plastered on her face. We should have stayed in.

“Madame Cordfay, your table is ready,” the host droid informed her.

“If you’ll excuse me,” She told her companion, glancing over in Quentin’s direction.

“Of course. Have your assistant contact mine, so we can arrange a proper pitch meeting.”

She sipped her wine as she followed behind the droid, and Quentin followed a few steps behind her. She was taken to her table, and seat across from Quentin, with the security droids set up in a perimeter to cover all the angles.

Kaydia felt a bit guilty, drinking while Quentin had to stay on guard, but they both had their roles to play. They were both playing to their strengths, after all, and Kaydia had far more experience moving about the upper echelons of society. Hard to relax when you have to be so alert.

“And what will you be having this evening?” the serving droid inquited

“Let’s have the Mollusk Astrianno.”

“Very good. Will your companion be dining as well?”

“Well, he certainly can’t guard me on an empty stomach.”

The real advantage to posing as Madame Cordfay's assistant - ignoring all of the jokes he'd made - was that he could fade into the background. The wealthy and powerful just didn't register his presence, any more than they bothered with droids. It was better than invisibility, really, because he was just ignored.

The second advantage was that he didn't have to make small talk.

Kaydia worked through her 'elevator speech' for Moondust, never once betraying and boredom with the speech or irritation at the way Mr. Dowaks would ogle her breasts in what he probably believed was a discrete manner. Finally, they were informed they would be seated. So Quentin exchanged contact information with Yselle Char (a pretty lavender-skinned humanoid who "accidentally" brushed her hand against his as she assured him she'd be delighted to hear from him), and followed Madame Cordfay to her table.

Following her still hadn't gotten old.

She ordered, and assured the waiter that he would be eating as well. "Ah..." he temporized, eying the menu and wondering what half of it was. "What is the chef's choice?"

"Seared grikal, braised in heavy cream and served on a bed of pongi rice with."

No idea what grikal was. "I'll have that, thank you."

"Very good, sir." The droid bowed and left.

"Excellent work, Madame Cordfay," he observed. "The Dovaks Syndicate manages a chain of high-end retail stores across the Halath Sector. Persuading them to carry your product will grant the firm access to..." he checked his figures, "over a hundred thousand stores, before factoring in their plans to expand into markets in the Telrane and Hapa Sectors."

He smiled a little, letting his visored gaze linger on her. "This meeting alone could..." An incoming message icon appeared on his visor. "One moment, Madame. Hmmm... It appears that Mr. Dovaks is hosting a party tonight, and has extended an invitation. Shall I accept?"

Kaydia pursed her lips as Quentin mentioned the party invitation. As a hungry young entrepreneur, it only made sense to pursue this business contract as far as it went. No doubt Dovaks thought he could leverage her ambition into some physical contact. Luckily Kaydia wasn’t all that concerned with landing the account, but making an appearance and having a couple drink would shore up her disguise. And she already knew she was leaving with Quentin at the end of the night.

“Yes, I will attend. After we finish here, we’ll head back to the room to freshen up and change,” She instructed, while running the tip of her toe along the length of his shin. It was just barely discrete, but it also feed into the culture they were immersed in. Half the people here were playing these roles with their subordinates, maintaining the image of propriety before retreating to the privacy of their room. It was just that Kaydia and Quentin took the charade a step further, with him being a Jedi and her being…well, whatever she was, now. Private, personal companion had been the most accurate description of her position.

Dinner conversation was light, and mostly related to work. As her assistant Malachi, he went over her schedule for the next couple days. The spa treatment tomorrow, followed by lounging by the pool while he meet with Lisko. Tomorrow evening would be spent at the Antares Casino. The day after she only had her appointment with Revanlio, during which she should try and make more business contacts. After one more appointment with Lisko, her schedule was wide open. The implicit understanding was that if they couldn’t get one of these targets to talk, they were going to have to take more drastic measures to get the data for which they had come.

Soon dinner was finished and they returned to the room so Kaydia could change into something more fitting as party attire. A midriff baring, champagne colored dress with silver accents would do, and despite the temptation to get into something as she undressed, they made it to the party just fashionably late. An absolute orgy of hedonistic pleasure, just shy of becoming an actual orgy. A half naked human man was lounging on a couch, with a pair of twi’lek twins snorting drugs off of his revealed chest. The bar was buzzing with scantily clad waitress and waiters running around to take and deliver drink orders, and a dance floor filled with exposed skin and wandering hands. Along the back wall was a near army of body guards, keeping vigil while their bosses enjoyed the mindless gratification.

"Well," Quentin remarked, looking around. "This is professional."

Unlike Kaydia, Quentin hadn't changed. As her putative security chief and personal assistant, it would have looked out of place if he had. Or, so he thought. The sight of Yselle Char in a skin-tight minidress made him reconsider that opinion, though. He coukd probably attended in briefs and not been out of plwce. "Brings a whole new meaning to 'networking', doesn't it?"

"Ah, Madame Cordfay!" Mr. Dovaks called, approaching them. He was out of hisbusiness clothes, wearing only a kilt-like wrap that left his broad chest and lower legs bare. Shirtless, Quentin had to concede that he'd misjudged the man. He was fat, yes, but it was clear from his movements thst there was muscle under the fat. "May I offer you a refreshment? Wine, oerhaos? Or glitterstim? We have an open bar and pharmacopia, but I do recommrnd avoiding the harder stuff until later." He gestured grandly at Quentin. "And pkease, my dear young man, enjoy yourself! Your dedication is commendabke, but your mistress is in good hands tonight!"

With that he took Kaydia's arm and led her into the house. "I simply must introduce you to Shella Goib, Madame Cordfay. I've tokd her about your product, and..."

Quentin watched them go, confident that she could handle herself for the moment. It would be in character to discretely observe and check on her, but not to hover. With that in mind, he headed for the bar. Nursing a spice beer would let him appear to blend in better.

“Dahhling! Come here let me look at you,” The middle-aged Zeltron woman with dark hair and a silver streak on the right side called, taking Kaydia’s hands into her own. “Oh, aren’t you just lovely? The cosmetics girl, yes? I have to admit, when Brucie here started telling me about Moondust, I was hoping it was the newest designer drug. Inertia’s great and all, but it’s a bit played out now.”

Kaydia laughed to cover her discomfort, eyes darting about for a waiter with a platter of champagne or the like. But none was nearby.

“Shella Goib owns a major salon chain in this sector, Haus of Hues. She is looking for a comestics line to partner with branch out into makeup artistry.” Dovaks explained, his hand resting on the small of Kaydia’s back.

“Tell me, dahling, are you wearing your product now? You look exquisite. Tell me what you are wearing,” Shella insisted.

“Well, I start with the Moondust all natural primer. It’s a fine mist that color corrects your tone, so your concealer can go on more evenly. And Moondust’s advanced anti-aging concealer contains a spf 15 sunblock, which protects the skin, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Our mineral eyeshadow is natural, and comes in a wide variety colors, each as vibrant as the last. I’m wearing colors from our smoky metals collection, at the moment. And no look is complete without a pop of lip color, like my favorite, classic red. These long wear lip stains are drink proof, food proof, and even kiss proof.”

“Kiss proof, hmm? You are going to have to provide a demonstration, later,” Dovaks teased, to laughter from the group. Kaydia laughed too, despite the skeeviness of his suggestion. Mostly because she remembered testing the products out with Quentin, and she could say with great confidence that this lipstain was even blowjob proof. “Shella and I are discussing opening a couple of her salons in my newest stores, in the Hapa sector. I think your cosmetic line could be a big part of this partnership. So let us drink, to new beginnings!”

A bright pink drink was thrust into her hand, identical to the ones passed around the rest of the group. They all drank from theirs and watched her eagerly. Kaydia hesitated, not know what could be in it. But they had both drank, so it couldn’t possibly be that bad. Besides, she had her force metabolism to fall back upon, if there was something unexpected in it. She had spent some time with Quentin, developing that level of discipline and training he had reached. And while it made her feel like a padawan again, in some ways, it wasn’t so bad. It was part of her recovery, to rebuild her confidence, and her mental defenses.

So she drank. At first just a sip, to test the waters. A heady mix of alcohols, yet distinctly sweet. Another sip, picking apart each individual flavor. Another sip, tasting the wood the liquors had been contained in, as they were transferred from their world of origin to here. After another sip, she was even able pick out which planets had distilled each liquor, based on the water that had been added. After the next…Oh, it seems her cup was empty.

“Oh, I like her! She’s fun,” Shella insisted, throwing back her own glass now, “Dance with me!” It wasn’t a difficult request to give into, as Kaydia felt the music pounding into her very bones, felt its vibrations on her skin. So her hips swayed and her feet shifts and her head flowed back and forth. She could feel Shella hands through the silk of her gown, fingering the intricate silver beading. Her own hands glided through Shella’s silky locks, smelling of lavender and hyacinths. Shella’s body pressed up against her own, and she moaned unconsciously, lost in the jiggling of her supple mounds and the heat of her breath on Kaydia’s ear.

“Tell me about that delicious bodyguard of yours. Are you fucking him? What am I saying? You’re a smart girl, of course you’re fucking him,” Shella sussed out, her fingers running along Kaydia’s bare waist. “Tell me, do you share? Why don’t we have us a private party? You, me, your fuck toy, a couple of mine. You ever been with a Cathar? My Mith’Ras is wild, and when he knots…” Kaydia could nearly smell the Zeltron’s building arousal, could hear the increasing heart rate, could feel the heat of her desire. It flooded her own mind, her own thighs and her own blood. Shella’s hand came up to cup a breast and Kaydia audibly moaned as she felt her nipples throb with ache. “What do you say? Let our boys fuck us airtight and-“

Kaydia pushed her away, hard enough Shella nearly fell. Would have fallen, if Dovaks hadn’t been behind. Suddenly she was woozy, overcome and overwhelm with a dizzying array of sights and scents and smells. The sweat of the other dancers. The giggle of a girl sandwiched between two guys. The bright, swirling lights that made everything seem to happen in slow motion. Overlaying it all, Linora’s voice, cruelly giving out instructions from months ago.

I want to see her fucked airtight boys.

“Quen-” She started, so disoriented she almost forgot who they were supposed to be. “Malachi! Mal!” She stumbled across the room, calling for him, all eyes falling on her. She found him, or he found her, it was hard to tell for certain. She grabbed him by his suit, holding herself up with a couple handfuls of well tailored fine woolen suit. She could feel the shifting of silk on his skin, and the pounding of his heart as he tried to figure out what was wrong with her and the alcohol on his lips. “Take me…” she moaned out, lost for a moment in the feel of firm pectorals, and biceps and abs, flexing and tensing as he moved to stabilize her. “Take me…” she tried again, feeling the freshly shaved skin on his face chaff her own cheeks. “Take me back to the hotel, please,” she begged, fighting the urge to devour his lips with her own.

Shella laughed, as she got to her feet. “I guess some people don’t like to share.”

"Never really trusted security droids myself," explained the bored alien - Quentin didn't recognize the species, bit it was a hulking grey three-legged trilaterally symmetrical thing. "Never trust a mechanical with a gun, that's my motto."

Quentin sipped at his spice beer, savoring the flavors. Smooth and mild with a hint of exotic cinnamon-like flavors. The original was said to extend life and grant visions of the future, and Quentin believed the latter. He could see the future, and that future had another mug in it. "I find them more trustwirthy than most organic security," he answered. "Effuicent, loyal, and not generally subject to bribes."

Not wildly interested in wallowing in sybaritic indulgence - nit to mentiin needing to stay away from thd pharmacopia and its supply of merakuya honey - he'd found himself talking with this... well, with whatever this creature was. "Chief" was how he'd introduced himself, explaining that his real name couldn'r be pronounced in pitches audible to humans. He(?) was bored as well,not having an attraction to carbon-based bioeds with hemoglobin. "Bah. Give me a warrior's code and honor over algirithms and..."

Quentin missed the rest, choking on his beer as he felt Kaydia's spike of dread and lust. Seconds later he heard her calling.."Que-Malachi! Mal!"

That was a bad sign. She was far too professional to break cover that easily. He rose, scanning the party. There! Stumbling from a side room. His mug clattered to the ground as he lept into action, crossing the distance between them and catching her. "Madame..."

Kaydia leaned into him, hands exploring his chest and the texture of his suit with evident pleasure. "Take me," she moaned, tasting his lips in a lingering, sensual kiss. He could tadte liquor on her breath, liquor and the lavender-sweet taste of merakuya. That explained... well, a lot, really. Even without Force sensitivity the honey enhanced perceptions and awareness and heightened the senses. But it opened the mind to the Force as well, and doses suitabke for an ordinary person coukd overwhelm the sensitive.

It was also, he knew, highly sensual. How could it be otherwise?

Kaydia managed to collect herself, pleading - no, demanding - to return to the hotel. He tried to lead her, but when he took her hand she leaned into him in a highly suggestive manner, trracing his features with her fingers. Finally, with no better ideas, he lifted her in his arms.

"Oh, my!" called the woman she'd been speaking with, walking towards him with an exaggerated sway that had her moving three different directions at once. She ran her fingers over Kaydia's exposed back and up his arm. "Perhaps you'll share him with me, then?"

Distracted as he was by the sensually writhing woman he was trying to carry, he was caught off guard when the other woman pulled his face to hers. But then her lips were parted and her tongue was in his mouth exploring, and the taste of lavender and sugar coated his throat. Suddenly he could feel the ridges if her lips beneath the slick film of her makeup, and the whirls of her fingertips as she held his face. The touch of his clothing was a sensual torture, and the heat and silk on silk feel of Kaydia's body burned. "I..." he gasped, feeling his breath slip over the skin if his mouth, "I need to... to take... Madame Cordfay."

The very thought of having Kaydia like this, with his nerves inflamed by the narcotic he'd just invested, nearly brought him to orgasm. "Home!" he croaked. "At... I mean to! Her... hotel!"

Sheila stroked his face, her lips stroking her ear. "No need to go so far," she breathed. "He''s strong. I bet he could take us both home." Her other hand traced the ridge of Kaydia's spine. "And then I could take you home, while he recovers..."

Kaydia was half out of her mind, feeling as if she was floating off the ground. It took a moment realize that Quentin had indeed lifted her off the ground, holding her up with such ease that it felt as if she was floating. And she watched with a curious if not completely present expression as Shella kissed Quentin, her Quentin. There was an immediate spike of jealousy, followed by building of arousal, watching him jaw and cheeks work as the
Zeltron kissed him. Fuck, he looked good kissing someone else, even as possessive as she felt in the moment. Still, his thoughts returned to her, and all she could think about was the firm body hidden under his suit.

Still, she was getting a handle of herself now, or at the very least, resigned to the lust burning between her thighs. “I thought we were both bringing guests to that party,” Kaydia teased, slipping her hand inside Quentin’s jacket.

“If that’s what you want hun, you drive a hard bargain. I expect him to drive just hard.” Shella teased, squeezing Quentin’s bicep. “But hell, I but you look good taking it from both ends.” The thought was exciting, if just a bit dangerous. But she was safe, as long as Quentin was around.

“Well, I don’t own him, and certainly can’t compel him against his own desire,” Kaydia argued, brushing her lips along the sweat forming on his neck, quivering as she savored his scent. She could taste the soap, from their last shower together, and her own scent, which would never fully leave him now.

“Oh, if you aren’t joining me for some private fun, you better put on one hell of a show, you tease,” Shella snapped, smirking with a playfully dangerous edge. This was met with cries of assent from the rest of the party.

How did Quentin feel about this? Jealous, or generous? Did he want to watch her get fucked by other men, while he fucked this woman? Or did he want to lay claim to her here and now, and leave no doubts in anyone’s mind who she was with? Fuck her mad while envious and excited eyes took in their performance. They both had admitted some interest in exhibition, as of late.

So it was up to Quentin. Did he want to fuck her here and now, before the party? Or did he want to follow Madame Goib upstairs to engage in an orgy?

Orgy: Kaydia, Quentin, Sheila, Mithras and others.
He should leave. He knew that. He should leave, get them to their hired skimmer and retreat to the hotel. Sweat out the effects of the merakuya and not risk blowing their cover. And even as he said it he was sweeping his arm across a low table, sending the fixtures creasing to the floor and and perching Kaydia on it. She tasted of lavender and honey and lust and Kaydia as he cupped her face and his tongue plundered her mouth, and he moaned as she tore his shirt open.

Their audience cheered and whistled as he slid his hands over her body, feasting on her curves as he tried to work out how to unfasten her top. The feel of her through the silk, if her pressed against his body as they ground into each other, was maddening. "Here," murmured a low, sultry voice, "let me help." The slender crimson fingers of the Zeltron woman worked the tiny buttons and slowly - teasingly - slid the top down Kaydia's body.

Those same slender, delicate hands slid up Kaydia's body, the crimson shocking against her pale skin as she cupped Kaydia's breasts. "Lean back," she whispered into Kaydia's ear, pulling her back so her back arched and her head rested on soft crimson flesh. Quentin leaned forward, his mouth hot on the creamy breasts offered him by the Zeltron. As he suckled, his hands explored under Kaydia's skirts and urgently tugged at her panties.

"I want you both," she whispered as Quentin tossed her panties aside. "Or, when he finishes with you, would you prefer to watch him take me while my staff pleasures you? "

The feel of Quentin’s hand, caressing her, as they had before, as they would again, still felt like nothing she had felt before. The last time they had each other on merakuya, it had been, unwilling. Forced, by her own hand. He resisted her, as much as he could, given the sensual torment of her mouth wrapped around his cock. Now? Throwing her down on a table, kissing and groping and grinding against her, there was no doubt he was allowing himself to enjoy himself, and her.

Resting her head against the pillowy breasts of the zeltron, Kaydia cried out as fingers squeezed her own supple mounds, and Quentin’s mouth engulfed her nipples. The ridges on his teeth felt sharp, the taste buds on his tongue, bumpy, his lips, soft, and moist with his saliva. Shella’s fingers were soft as silk, contrasting with Quentin’s grabbing at her thighs, harden, dead skin scrapping her as he tugged down her panties.

"I want you both, Or, when he finishes with you, would you prefer to watch him take me while my staff pleasures you? "

“Your staff…yes. I want…pleasure,” Kaydia gasped, as Quentin’s teeth tugged at her nipple. He pulled back now, to strip off his now ruined suit, and take off his pants. Kaydia bunched up her own skirt, giving him easy access to her sopping wet sex.

“Does he taste as good as he looks?” Shella asked, almost drooling at the sight of Quentin’s cock.

Kaydia smirked, licking her lips as she reminisced, before meeting Quentin’s eyes, “Better.” And she screamed out as he plunged into her wetness, submerged in her heat.

All eyes were on them. They might not have been the most attractive people at the party (after all, there were people paid to be there, based solely on their good looks,) but they were easily in the top five. And as a couple? With her milky legs wrapped his firm thighs, and her heavy breasts flattened against his hard chest? They were easily the hottest couple here. They just fit so perfectly together, as her slit swallowed his meat, and he dug into her ass to drive himself deeper inside her. She could feel the lust and jealousy roiling off the crowd. Nearly everyone here wanted her or him. Most wanted them.

“Fuck me,” Kaydia growled, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, bucking against his meat, “Show everyone here why I’m fucking you.”

With his senses enhanced by the merakuya, Quentin nearly came with his first thrust into Kaydia's silken depths. He certainly didn't need her prompting to begin thrusting, his hips slapping into hers as she fucked back against him. Shouts of encouragement filled the air as he drove into her - catcalls and cries of "fuck her!" and even wagers on hiw long they'd kast and who would cum first.

The encouragement emboldened him, driving him to cup Kaydia's ass and lift. The subtle change in position made her fall back on her elbows, body arched as her thighs and calves tightened and loosened, meeting him thrust for thrust. And then the Zeltron joined in, blood red lips suckling at Kaydia's breast and crimson hands exploring her pale skin. The sight made Quentin fuck harder, plowing into Kaydia with wet rhythmic sounds as new wagers were offered.

The Zeltron's tongue filled Kaydia's mouth, and one crimson hand cupped a generous pale breast. She hitched up her skirts with the other, fingers stroking the hairless lips of her glistening slit. "I kniw you want him first," she gasped, sliding one finger into herself. "But may I taste his cum? May I lick his cum from your lips as he fucks you?" She whined a little as her finger circled her clit. "Please? Let me know what you both taste like, before you watch him fuck me..."

Kaydia could feel Quentin’s building passion, feeding and echoing her own. The thought of him, shooting inside her, so everyone could she that was his, marked by his pearlescent seed dribbling down her ass was driving her mad, driving her to climax, alongside his driving strokes. Everyone would see how much she loved him, how much he loved her.

“Mal…Oh Malachi,” she gasped, forcing herself to use his cover name, lest she forgot in the throes of bliss and screamed his name. His name, that was only for her. Nyamelo and Malachi might fuck other people in a drug fueled orgy, and Quentin and Kaydia would always have only each other.

She was close to orgasm, holding back as well as she could, letting it building until it burst within her. Shella was not helping, with her honey sweetened tongue twirling around Kaydia’s erect nipple. Honey sweetened tongue, thrusting between her lips, sharing its bounty. The pleasure was too much, almost painful with it demanded release, while Shella made her demands of Kaydia.

Yselle came behind Quentin as he pounded Kaydia, her fingers trailing down his spine. She drank in his scent as she drew close, watching his meat split open Kaydia’s cunt with wide eyes. She nipped at his throat, one lavender hand groping his sweat drenched muscles, the other sliding down his back to squeeze his ass. “Can I taste too? Can I lick it off you cock, and keep you hard for Madame Goib?”

“Yes! Kaydia screamed, her orgasm consuming her mind as she writhed upon Quentin’s shaft. Her legs locking him into her depths while she quivered around him. “Cum! She begged and demanded of Quentin, sending her rapture through their link, “Cum for your mistress!” Quentin, as Malachi, was ever the dutiful servant, pumping his devotion into her core, in time with the cheers from the party. He was practically pulled off her, his last string of semen spurting along her stomach and thighs.

Shella took her place between Kaydia’s thighs, and Yselle on her knees before Quentin, each woman eager to taste the combined ambrosia the couple’s gratification. Kaydia had hardly recovered from her orgasm before Shella’s tongue was delving deeply into her snatch. Yselle swallowed half of Quentin’s cock in a single go, licking with eager hunger to collection their lust from his skin.

“Divine…” Shella groaned, her tongue moving from Kaydia’s ass, where his seed had seeped out, along her lips and to her clit, “Utterly divine.” Two of her scarlet fingers filled Kaydia’s slit, covered in glistening lust when they came back out. She offered one to Kaydia, who accepted it without hesitation. The sweetness of the merakuya seemed to bring out the salty musk of their mingled desire, and Kaydia sucked hard to get every last drop. Coming up from Kaydia’s cunt, she called to Yselle, “Is he ready for me yet?”

Yselle smiled with a mouthful of cock up at Quentin. Tongue tracing the veins as she came off him, she licked a lingering drop from the tip of his head. “Almost.”

"Almost?" Sheila purred. Quentin moaned as Yselle gently pushed hum back ontoa chair and went to work on his cock again. Her technique was different from Kaydia's, making more use of her tongue and delicate lavender hands, and the unfamiliar feeling made him moan aloud. The sight of Sheila crawling over Kaydia, crimson and cream entwining as the Zeltron ground her slit into his lover made him moan again.

Sheila's mouth and tongue tasted of mingled orgasms as her body moved against Kaydia. "I'll have you too," she whispered, "before the night is over." Her hands gripped Kaydia's hips as she kissed her again. "But I want to fuck that bidyguard of yours first, knowing you're watching." She slid down Kaydia's body, kissing and caressing as she did. "But don't worry," she smiled, lapping at Kaydia's dripping cunt, "Mith'ras will take good care of you." With that, she dropped to all fours and began to stalk towards Quention.

A shadow fell across Kaydia. Abive her loomed the nude feline form of a Cathar. His body was mostly humanoid, covered with a fine nap of tawny velver fur with a shaggy amber mane crowning his head. His erect cock bobbed between his legs, a pale hairless thing ridged with short spines. His hands were gentle as he caressed her skin. "Here," he said, voice a rumbling purr as he rolled you over. "So you can watch your bodyguard as I mount you."

Quentin stared as the Cathar positioned himself behind Kaydia, not taking her yet. Just rubbing that spined cock against her ass as he cupped her breasts and slowly licked her neck and shiulders with his rough tongue. And then Sheila joined Yselle, the two women alternating in his cock, lavender and crimson swallowing his shaft and then moving together as the two shared his taste. "I think he's ready, now," Sheila smiled.

Yselle made a show of pouting, until her own employer and an ebon-skinned woman took her by the hand and led her over to a couch. Quentin's view was obscured by Sheila as she rose up, her hand on his cock until she was in position. Then his gasp matched hers as she slid down his length, her dripping hairless slit swallowing his thick meat. "Oooh.... yes..." she moaned, head thrown back as she adjusted to his length. "No wonder she likes you."

Quentin's hands cupped her soft ass, and she cast a quick glance at Kaydia before running her fingers over his face and kissing him. "Show your mistress," she purred, rising so Kaydia could see his sluck meat stretching her before sliding down him again. "Show her... how good you look... fucking me..."

Kaydia moaned as Mith’ras teased her with his tongue, the muscle far rougher on her skin that Quentin’s, and the sensation was interesting. Of course nearly everything about Mith’ras was far different from Quentin. The fine layer of cashmere soft fur, tickling her bare skin as he pressed against her. His hand were gentle on her skin, with just the hint of claws, adding a delicious sting to his attentions. And perhaps most different was his cock, ridged and spined, unlike anything she had taken before.

Quentin’s cock stood erect before her, cleaned of their mingled longing, and replaced with saliva from the two women that hungrily tasted him. Then it disappeared within Shella’s slit, and the sight of it parting her was incredibly erotic. And it filled her with pride, knowing a man who could such lust in a variety of gorgeous women would choose her to be his. He might fuck Shella now, but he would always be hers.

Once more his cock with glistening with desire, another woman’s desire this time. Perhaps she would suck him off this time, see how he tasted with the Zeltron’s cum dripping down his shaft. Maybe while she took someone else from behind. Perhaps Mith’ras if he intended on teasing her for much longer.

“It this making you hot?” Mith’ras asked in a purr against her ear. Under his downy fur, she could feel his firm body, a bit more slender than Quentin’s. Claws grazed her breasts, not drawing blood but leaving a pink streak in their wake. “Are you ready to take me, Mistress Cordfay?”

“Yes,” she growled, bucking against him, matching his feral presence with her own animalistic desire. His claws drew down her spine, stinging slightly, light beads of blood forming along these scratches. Kaydia gasped at the feel of his sandpaper tongue against the tender flesh, hot and moist and bumpy. He brushed the head of his meat against her lips, soaking himself in her yearning, before he pushed into her. The feel of those spines and ridges against her inner walls was amazing, creating a greater friction that she had known before. “Fuck,” she snarled, clenching to experience each edge pressing into her, “Fuck me like you fuck your Mistress.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, nipping at her ear with sharper teeth than Quentin. He took her pleasured moan for assent, and stood up behind her, digging his claws into her hips, so she couldn’t move. Rough, deeper strokes followed, pounding her with feral lust. Rubbing her soft insides with his crested meat, creating potent friction despite her sopping wetness, Kaydia screamed with each thrust. “IS it good, Mistress Cordfay? Are you going to cum as hard for me, as you did for him?”

Quentin's hands cupped the Zeltron's carnelian breasts and she grabbed his shoulders, arching her back to offer them more fully to his mouth. I don't even know her name, he realized as he found the stiff crimson nipple, and the thought made it even hotter. Fucking some nameless woman as a way of putting on a show for his lover. Grinning wickedly, he glanced sideways to meet Kaydia's gaze, staring into her eyes as his tongue explored the soft flesh of the Zeltron. Crimson fingers tangled in his hair, pressing him tighter as she fucked herself wildly on his thick meat. Quentin squeezed, his fingers leaving pink marks on her red flesh, and she threw her head back and moaned wantonly. "Maybe... you should show her..." he growled into her skin. "Let her see how much you love my thick cock in you."

"Yes!" the Zeltron cried out, shoving him back against the chair and leaning into him. The angle of her hips changed, letting her slide her clit against his shaft as she rode him. "Fuck, he feels good!" she called, looking back over one shoulder to stare at Kaydia. "And... how does my Mith'ras feel? Inside you?"

The wave of lust and excitement rolling off Kaydia hit Quentin like a hammer. Even from here he could feel how much she was enjoying the rough treatment she was receiving at the Cathar's claws and fangs and spined cock. Her skin was streaked with small pink and red scratches from his claws and scrapes from his tongue, and each thrust of his hips made her body bounce and jerk as she screamed from the sensation.

"It is good, isn't it?" Mith'ras purred, letting his claws just prick her hips as he held her in place. His spine flexed in a way no human could have reproduced, and his tongue ran from the base of her spine to the nape of her neck. "Will you cum, Mistress Cordfay? Some human women simply can't handle my cock. Are you one of them?" He slammed harder into her, the spines of his cock tickling her walls as she stretched around him. One hand slid forward to cup her breast, the claws pricking the tender flesh of her nipple. "You like the pain, don't you? Like my claws in your skin, don't you Mistress Cordfay? I think that means I can take you like I would a female of my own species."

His mouth drew away from her ear, the soft fur of her muzzle rubbing against her skin as his breath fell hot on her back and neck. The claws on her hip and breast dug in a little harder, and then his teeth seized the nape of her neck, holding her fast. "Cum for me," he growled as his fangs pierced her skin and his barbed cock pounded brutally hard into her cunt. "Cum on my dick, and beg me to fill you!"

Shella screamed as she arched her back, her released gushing from between trembling ruby lips. The sight of her moist orgasm, upon Quentin’s talented cock nearly sent Kaydia over the edge. It seemed Mith’ras was well trained, but the scent of his mistress’ around sent him into a frenzy, rapid thrusts pressing into each of Kaydia’s sensitive and hungry folds. It should have hurt, as forcefully as he took her, filled her with his meat. It should have hurt (and it might tomorrow) but the merakuya flooding her system turned nearly every sensation to pleasure.

“Cum,” Mith’ras growled, his grip tightening on her until thin rivulets of blood trickled down her thighs. Kaydia knew she was close, feeling herself begin to lose control. “CUM!” he roared, sheathing himself within her waiting sex. A breath later she felt his cock thicken at the base, applying intense pressure right on her clit. Screaming her wordless release, Kaydia milked the cathar of his seed. It flooded her insdes, prevented from spilling out by the knot that held him tight within her, throbbing against her quivering depths. Each pulse extended her climax, drawing another sharp cry from her lips.

Mith’ras, Shella and Kaydia all gasped for breath as they recovered from their orgasms, leaving only poor Quentin to ache for release. Taking one last deep kiss from his lips, Shella separated from Quentin, leaving him covered in her musky scent. Mith’ras likewise pulled Kaydia back to kiss him, with her blood on his lips, caressing her skin where he had scratched her. AS his hands and knot released her, she crawled back over to Quentin, feeling the cum of two men dribble down her thighs as she moved. Nearly male looked at her, wishing it was his seed seeping from her cunt. Likewise, women drank in Quentin body, imaging themselves taking a turn riding him.

Kaydia looked up at her lover from hand and knees, running her tongue along his shaft to taste the bliss Shella had left on him. Before she could wrap lips around his head, however, a lavender skinned beauty straddled him, backwards, her back pressing against his chest. From behind, soft fingers gripped Kaydia’s hips, and a stiff bulbous head brushed against her twice fucked lips.

“I told you I’d have you,” Shella whispered, her breasts flattening against Kaydia’s back. Yselle slid herself down Quentins cock, while a hard phallic object Kaydia couldn’t even see pressed into her. “How do I taste on his meat?”

“So good,” Kaydia groaned, her cunt beginning to feel tender from the constant attention. She licked at Quentin cock again, starting at the base and working her way up to Yselle’s clit, smirking up at the girl as she clenched against Quentin. She knew Quentin was close, and she wanted to taste him as he pumped this girl full of delicious cum.

That plan was briefly interrupted when She turned on the toy she inserted into Kaydia, feeling it rotate against her inner flesh, an interesting counterpoint to the way the two men fucked her. Further, protruding from the base was a short flange, which delivered vibrations right on her clit. Kaydia cried out against Quentin’s thighs as the sensation overwhelmed her.

“Cum with me,” Shella instructed, grinding against Kaydia’s ass, while the toy worked within and against her. Kaydia responded by licking and sucking on Quentin’s balls, encouring his release along the woman bouncing up and down his cock.

Having just cum, and hard, Quentin knew he could last longer before he reached his next climax. Still, the feel of the Zeltron's silken walls milking his cock as she writhed and screamed out her pleasure, and the sight of Kaydia shrieking as her orgasm swept tbrough her, brought him closer than he expected. But then the Zeltron moved, allowing him to watch Kaydia stalk towards him on all fours, the silver and champaign skirt she still wore stained with the cum that trickled down her thighs. Her tongue traced his cock, laving the Zeltron's orgasm from his throbbing shaft.

Even as he reeched to wrap her crimson hair in his fists so he could fuck her throat, his view was obscured by sleek lavender flesh and wet heat engulfed him as Yselle sank herself onto his cock. "Fuck," she breathed, trilling the wor as sge leaned her back into his chest. "So... thick..." the words were a low, husky whine as she began to roll her hips, swallowing his cock with each motion. In response he cupped her flat, firm breasts and slid one hand down to her folds, stroking the tender spot where their flesh joined. Kaydia joined as well, her tongue exploring his meat and her slit and the heady lubricant that slicked them bith.

Then Kaydia moaned, and Quentin pushed forward to see what had happened
The Zeltron stoid behind her, a dildo stretching her slit. Licking her lips at him, she slipped it into Kaydia's cunt with a smoith gentle motion that caused cum to splash and drip on the carpeted floor. "Cum with me," she whispered, fucking the bith of them in their well-used depths.

Yselle reached up and back, twining her arms around Quentin's neck. "Cum with me," she moaned, fucking herself on his thick meat as Kaydia's lips and tongue pleasured them both. "Fuck me, let your mistress taste your cum in me while Mistress Sheila uses her!"

Quentin's response was to kean forward, gripping her hip with one hand and Kaydia's hair with the ither. "Like this?" he demanded, slamming his hips into Yselle so hard that the lavender woman woman bounced helplessly on his meat, her mons pressing hard against Kaydia's face as Quentin held her in place. "Fuck you klike this?"

"Yes..." Yselle moaned.

"Fuck you like a whore? Like a hungry cum slut?" Quentin demanded.

"Yes..." Yselle moaned, the word broken by his thrusts.

"Pump your slut cunt full of my cum, while Mistress irdfay..."

"Yes!" Yselle screamed. "Yes!"

"Tell me!" Quentin roared, pounding into her even harder.

"Use... use me! Fuck... me full.. of your... your cum..." Yselle moaned.

"Who are you!"

"Your... your... fuck! Your... cum... slut... please... pleaAAAAA!" Yselle screamed as Quentin's cock and Kaydia's tongue pushed her over the egge, her juices drenching her thighs and Quentin's meat and Kaydia's face as she came hard. A moment later Quentin roared as well, Kaydia's tongue and the pulsing walls of the lavender woman dragging him after her. With a final thrust his cock jerked and throbbed, spraying thick gouts of his cum deep into her body.

With Quentin’s fist in her hair, and her mouth pressed against Yselle’s slit, it was easy to give into the overall hedonism of the scene. Easier still, as Shella pounded her with the toy, getting herself off as she drove Kaydia to yet another climax.

Elsewhere, other couples were not content to merely watch, any longer. Dovaks was balls deep in the ebon skinned woman who had joined him, her head bent over a table to take another man in her throat. The twi’lek twins were kissing one another on their knees, while men fucked them from behind, blue and green and brown and pink creating a collage of skin tones. A lovely Togruta rode an equally handsome Iridonian, her perky cobalt breasts jiggling with each movement.

The resonate bliss seemed to seep into Kaydia mind, and body, as visceral as the toy buried within her core. Yselle’s climax, and Quentin’s filthy remarks that inspired it, seemed to set off a chain of release. Yselle’s lust gushing from her cunt, followed by Quentin’s potent climax, filling and overflowing the lavender lips of her slit. Kaydia lapped at it, enjoying the way Yselle twitched each time she reached the girl’s clit. But Shella pulled her away, pressing Kaydia’s back against her soft breasts, reaching around to grope Kaydia’s breasts and kiss her neck. The altered position made the vibration against her clit divine, gripping Shella tightly as orgasm lashed through her once more.

She couldn’t keep this up. Her body literally ached from overworked pleasure, over stimulated from every angle. She crawled desperately over to Quentin, as Yselle go off him. Resting her head on his lap, she looked up at him with a sleepy smile on her face. “I can’t…I can’t go anymore…”

Muscles shaking from fatigue, Quentin brushed his fingers over Kaydia's cheek. "Gotta," he said, voice shaky. "A little mire." Hix smile trembled a little. "Gotta go back to the hotel, anyway."

Eventually, Shiela had a couple of her servants locate the clothing and possessions of the two lovers. Bidding them both a fondly enthusiastic farewell - and insisting that they would need to do this again soon - she had the two servants help them into a skimmer and run them back. Then, waving goodbye, she turned and returned to the party.

Smelling of sex and sweat, Quentin cuddled against Kaydia and lazily kissed and stroked her. A primal, animalistic part of his mind wanted to take her there. Wanted to have her in the back if the skimmer, claim her as his. But the rest of him realized he was far too tired. Muscle ache and the effects of coming down off the merakuya high left him feeling drained and exhausted. In the end, it was all he could do to make it as far as the master bedroom and collapse next to Kaydia.

After a moment, he managed to roll a little and take her in his arms. "I love you," he murmured. "And..." he yawned a jaw-cracking yawn. "And that was fun. Sharing that with you." He kissed her gently, wishing he had the energy to do more. "But... not without you." He kissed her again. "And never without your knowledge."

He yawned again, then struggled fir a bit to kick his boots off. The hell with the rest of his clothes, he decided. They'd need to be washed anyway. "Love you," he yawned, snuggling in close and closing his eyes. "G'dni..."

Softly, he began to snore.

Back
Top Bottom