Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

RE: The Game of the Gods

Janus opened the door for Ganessa, tilting his head respectfully. You are quite charismatic, Lady Medusa, Janus praised. You have already recruited three!

"Yes, who would have thought." Palutena said sarcastically. "And here I thought Pittoo had changed, oh well." She already knew Medusa would start with those three, and she had set up appropriate counter measures. Now the question was, who else would she sink her claws into?

"I'll be back for the others, Janus." Medusa stepped through the portal, ignoring Palutena's words. It would take a little time, but she would get the ones she needed..and then she would crush Palutena during the games. It would be such a sweet victory.

Pit waited until they all left before he frowned, glancing at Palutena. "...I hope this works," he sighed. "...because I don't really like setting all these people free, Lady Palutena."

"I don't either, Pit." Palutena muttered with a sigh as she watched the portal disappear. "But hopefully they have learned their lesson. If they act up again, their freedom can be taken away as easily as it was given."

"I guess so," Pit frowned. "...So what are we going to do, Lady Palutena? Do we have everyone we need?"

"Not yet, you don't!" A familiar voice called out from behind them, causing Palutena to turn around. It had been a long time since she had seen her...they had let her off easy just because she had never done anything too bad. But she just disappeared one day...and now she was here. Chi.

"Chi! I'm glad to see you okay, but...are you really volunteering yourself for this?" Palutena wasn't sure how much she knew, but she did have an excellent sense of hearing.

"Yes, I am. If that no good ex boyfriend of mine is going to be there, than I will too!" Chi grinned.

"Wait, what?" Pit said, scratching his chin. "Ex-boyfriend? I thought you guys were a thing? They were a thing, right? I'm pretty sure I remember them being a thing."

"The keyword is were." Palutena told him before folding her arms. "I don't remember you being a good fighter, Chi."

"That's because there was nothing worth fighting for. But helping out this Pit will make the other one jealous. So I'm doing it. And besides..." Chi smiled deviously as she moved closer to Pit. "We were a thing once, we can be a thing again."

Pit flushed faintly, glancing anywhere but Chi as he took a casual step back. "...Y...Yeah, I suppose so..." he mumbled. "I dunno if Pitto will be okay with that, though..."

"That's the point." Chi told him as she took a step forward. "Come on, I know you like me."

Palutena couldn't help but find this amusing. Maybe she would say yes to Chi's offer just to make Pit squirm a little.

"I was pulled into that!" Pit grumbled. "I didn't get a say!"

"You told me I was pretty!" Chi crossed her arms and pouted a little. "Oh, you just won't admit that you like me in front of Palutena, huh? I bet you have a crush on her, don't you?!"

"Oh, is that true, Pit?" Palutena asked playfully. "I had no idea."

"W...Come on!" Pit hissed, wings flared. "She's just doing what she always does!" he insisted. "She always does this! Don't...don't listen to her lies! Lady Palutena! Why are you encouraging this!?"

"So you never called her pretty, Pit?" Palutena asked, ignoring his other question. "I don't see why Chi would lie about something like that. She's adorable...and finally she's getting curves. I can notice her breasts now!"

"W-what?! Really?!" Chi's face went completely red as she took a step back, twiddling her thumbs. "I-I thought they might be getting bigger but I wasn't sure..you're not just messing with me, are you?"

Palutena only smiled at her as she hesitated to answer. "..Of course not."

...Did she really have to play that game? Ugh. Why Chi, of all people?

"...I suppose she...is getting a figure," Pit conceded. "A nice one."

That made Chi much more happier than it should have. "So then I can join, right? Of course I can. Just tell me where I sign!"

"Well...I suppose it couldn't hurt. Even though I've never seen you fight, if you think you can take on Pittoo...then you have to have some skill, right?" Palutena asked her.

"Plenty." Chi proudly answered. Most of it was in running away, but she had gotten better at firing arrows so...

"...Are you sure?" Pit said dryly. "This is going to be a fight, Chi. Like...a real fight, with pain and stuff. Are you sure you can handle that?"

"Pain is my middle name!" Chi said proudly, nodding her head. "Seriously. I can totally handle it."

"Maybe you should trying sparring against Pit then?" Palutena asked thoughtfully.

"If she can handle it," Pit said dryly. "Do you even know how to fight besides flinging arrows and running away?"

"...I think it's irrelevant how I fight as long as I get the job done. But yes, I have self defense tactics if I can't run away. I don't think you can handle them, though...I'd rather not hurt you." Chi gave him a smirk,

"Oh it's okay. Anything you do to Pit...or anything he does to you, I'll take care of it." Palutena told her in a cheery manner. She couldn't say she wasn't interested in what Chi was capable of.

"What?" Pit mumbled. "what does that mean, Lady Palutena!?" Was he a punching bag now?!

"It means I want you two to spar. I need to make sure you haven't gotten rusty, Pit." Palutena smiled. "Come on, it will be fun."

"Is this really fair? He can't even fly..." Chi moved her hands behind her back nonchalantly.

"Hmm that's true...but then again, I can help him do that." Palutena smirked. Now she was just looking for excuses not to...

"That's cheating." Chi casually said. "But fine. Want to dance, Pit?"

"Ugh...fine," Pit sighed dramatically. "But don't go crying if I beat your butt." he smirked. "I'll have you know that I trained with thirteen Centurion masters, six of which were masters of four different martial arts!" he said proudly, hands on his hips. "That means I know approximately..." he said, eyes taking a glassy look a moment. "...A lot of ways to beat you up." he decided smugly.

"And despite all that, you're still stupid." Chi said with a smirk as she innocently put her hands behind her back. "I won't even fly, take your best shot. None of your fancy little tricks will work unless you can hit me."

"Fine!" Pit huffed. "I'll beat you so bad, you won't even want to be on the team anymore, and Lady Palutena will pick someone who deserves it!"

Back
Top Bottom