Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"You make it more disgusting." Chi mumbled as she rested her pressed her forehead against the top of his. "Actually, I think the word is delicious. Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. You make my mess more delicious."

"What does that even mean?" Pit sighed, eyes half lidded in annoyance. "You're just gross, that's all there is to it." And he missed it, a lot. What did that say about him?

"Well then I guess I'll stop swallowing when you cum inside of my mouth. Since I'm so gross." Chi stated as she rested her head on his shoulder. "You're still a jerk, Pit." But...that was probably why she liked him so much. She wasn't exactly a bottle of sunshine either.

"Yeah...I know," Dark Pit sighed, nuzzling against her hair. "I guess I should apologize for that, as soon as you apologize for being so gross." he grinned lazily, giving her ass a firm squeeze.

"I'm not going to apologize for liking the way you taste, idiot!" Chi snapped playfully before pushing him down onto the bed. "Ready for round two?" She smirked.

It wasn't like...it was her business or anything. But she didn't...trust it. Or she didn't trust him. He looked like Pit...kinda sounded like him too. Their scents were similar with the difference being that Medusa's scent lingered on him while Palutena's scent lingered around the actual Pit. It didn't take too long for her to find him and the others. The light Goddess was having them train or something..or maybe she was just enjoying the view of Ike and Link since her face was a bit..rosier than usual.

"Ah, Ryuka! You finally showed up to practice with the boys?" Palutena asked, though her eyes never left the training field. She really was enjoying this...

"No...well, yes. I mean...maybe. It's..it's actually about Chi." Ryuka began with a downcast expression.

"Chi?" Pit said, perking up like a proverbial bird of Palutena's shoulder. "Why? What happened? Did she do something?" he said warily.

"Kind of," Ryuka began as a light blush came across her cheeks. "The boy that looks like you, Pit...she's with him. And their being...friendly." How was she suppose to explain what she saw? What were they even doing together? It was more embarrassing then fighting Pit naked!

"Friendly? How so? Did they make up?" Palutena asked with a curious expression.

"..Yeah. They're still making up right now. In her...bed. I don't think he's suppose to be here." Ryuka answered as her cheeks grew redder.

Pit's expression went flat a moment before digging his knuckles into his forehead with a sigh. "Lady Palutena! Are you really going to let that...that...that jerk around here!? Chi's already kind of bad, but he's just going to make it worse!"

"Well he's obviously here to get away from Medusa while she plays in her new castle." Palutena said with a slightly tired expression. "I guess I should talk to him so he knows the rules."

"The rules? Lady Palutena, you can't be serious! What if he's here to spy?" Ryuka asked with nothing but concern in her voice.

"That's possible. But I think he's only interested in Chi. It's probably hard for you to understand, Ryuka. You've never liked someone, have you?" Palutena teased as she brushed her finger against her cheek. Ryuka's face grew hotter as she felt her heart skip a beat. The Light Goddess touched her...it felt almost too good.

"I...I like you guys. I even like Chi but...she's being too close to the enemy! I don't understand why this isn't a problem!" She huffed as she took a step back.

"It's annoying is what it is," Pit grumbled, scratching his head violently with a frustrated sigh. "He always does this! Ugh! He's such a pain to deal with!" Every time, it never failed. He always caused problems, he always had to make everything as annoying as possible. They were nothing alike, and he still just loved calling himself 'The real one'.

"He's not causing problems now is he?" Palutena asked as she leaned her head against her staff in thought. "Ryuka, one of the things you have to learn about being good is that you have to give people a chance. Pittoo is naturally going to pick the side of Medusa because...well she's basically his mother. So it's not like he's inherently bad. Don't let Pit rub off on you, he's just upset because he can't beat himself. In fights or in insults." Palutena smiled.

Ryuka's frown only got deeper at that. There were so many things she didn't understand, but she wanted to trust the Light Goddess. If there was anyone she could trust it was her.

"What?!" Pit huffed. "Lady Palutena, how can you say that!?" he said, his wings slumping in defeat. "I've beaten him plenty of times! I've won more against him than I've lost!"

"I always remember it being a draw." Palutena said with a thoughtful expression. "Today didn't count. Ike defeated him, not you. Anyways, why don't you do something more productive, Pit. You may be captain of the royal guard, but you're a little rusty. Why don't you spar with Ryuka? I'll handle Pittoo and Chi."

"It...it wasn't a draw!" He defended weakly. "I had the advantage! He just...won on a tactical level," Pit grumbled, wings bristled as he stared at Ryuka like she had done something wrong. "Fine, I'll train her...but I'm a very strict coach," he said, arms crossing. Rusty?! Him? Why didn't she just stab his heart?

"Which is why you'll be good for the job. Ryuka needs to learn to fight without her dragon form. She won't be able to always rely on it." Palutena said as she summoned an elegant looking sword and handed it to Ryuka. She took it hesitantly but for some reason, it felt natural to hold. She turned her eyes back to Pit and shrugged a bit.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

"Well, I guess we need to teach you how to use a sword, don't we?" Pit sighed, scratching his head. Why him? He wasn't out of practice! He felt insulted that she even thought that! He did great, he thought!

Apparently, he was the only one who thought that.

Ryuka could sense that Pit was upset and her face softened a little. He didn't want to do this, did he? "Umm, I think...maybe someone else should teach me? Pit is...well I'm sure he has better things to do then teach me how to use a sword." Somewhere she was disappointed. But she could see why he'd be upset.

Back
Top Bottom