Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Dark Pit told himself that he wouldn't turn this into...that, that he valued Chi more than just a quick make-up fling. But then again, she was offering...so the only thing left to do was to press his palms against her chest and give them a hard, possessive squeeze.

...Yep, they had gotten bigger.

She couldn't help but sigh softly at his touch..and her nipples had already gotten hard when she felt his eyes on her. They were sensitive and she was she was getting turned on. "W-well? Are you sure they got bigger now?" She asked as she looked into his eyes. She couldn't even tell what was going on in his head. Maybe his brain wasn't getting enough blood right now.

"No," Dark Pit smirked, thumbs brushing pointedly over the nipples. "But they are nice to feel again, Chi." he said, leaning forward to kiss her roughly. Forget it. If she was doing this, he was going for it.

As soon as their lips met she closed he eyes and slid her tongue right into his mouth. It had been so long..she missed him so much. She couldn't help herself and why should she? Respect? What was that? All she wanted was to be with him like this again. She wanted to feel loved. She wanted to feel like she mattered.

And more importantly, she really wanted to feel his cock inside of her. Right now.

He broke the kiss only to tug her robes down, letting those breasts free as he squeezed them again before his tongue sunk back into her mouth. His hips seemed to ignore the fact that there were clothes between it and her, but the friction felt nice after so long. She tasted the same, her scent was the same...and it was something he had missed so badly.

They were still very perky but there was mass and shape there...she could no longer be considered flat chested anymore. It wasn't just that...but she was starting to become a little more shapely. Maybe because she wasn't as scrawny as she was before, maybe because angel's matured very oddly with growth spurts that happened after a century of being the same height and weight. Either way, Chi knew just from the way he kissed her that he wanted her just as much as he wanted her before. And the grinding was just making her soak the crotch of her underwear. She wasn't wearing shorts underneath her robe, apparently at some point she decided she didn't want to wear anything under there anymore.

"Pit," She breathed against his lips after abruptly breaking the kiss. "I know...you just came her to apologize. I know you're not using me...I know you. You're not like that." She assured him as she looked into his eyes.

"I know," Pit mumbled, forehead resting against hers as he slid his hands down to pull his shorts down far enough to free his aching erection with a heavy breath. "I know, I just..." Well, he didn't know how to say it. "I just want to make you feel better," he admitted. "So shut up and let me, Chi."

Chi smiled a little before she untied her soaked underwear and let them drop to the floor. Her scent was even stronger now considering she was soaked already. "Fine...make me feel better, jerk." She told him softly before pressing her lips against his once more. He was the only person she knew who could be rude and charming at the same time.

He didn't even bother with foreplay, as much as he wanted to...his urge to feel her was stronger than anything else as he rubbed his tip against her, and pushed it slowly with a heavy hiss of pleasure. He had never...ever, ever felt her this soaked before. He shuddered faintly, biting his lip in pleasure as he slowly started to move.

She cried out softly he pressed into her tight, wet pussy. And boy was it tight...it was almost painfully obvious she hadn't had anything inside of her for along time. She clutched his robes as she buried her face in his neck. His thickness was stretching her out so good...it felt amazing.

Dark Pit nuzzled in return with a heavy breath, hips slightly erratic for a moment. "Jeez, Chi," he huffed in pleasure.

"Shut up.." She whined against his throat as she jerked her hips in unison with his thrusts. She couldn't help herself...she just missed this feeling so much! His cock was so warm, and she could feel him throbbing inside of her. It was the best.

His hips started to get a more fluid rhythm, once he got over the initial rush of pleasure while his hands trailed up her body, squeezing her breasts again as he settled back on to put more force into his movement with hungry, rapid grunts.

Chi could feel his pace becoming more stable, and felt the strength behind his hips. It only added to the sticky mess that was collecting under her, but she knew he didn't care. On some level she was holding back her moans...not that she was entirely sure why. Perhaps it was because they weren't in some secluded area..there were actually people wandering around here. Still, that only made it more exciting for her.

He leaned down to kiss her hungrily, letting his hips drive into her faster and harder. He missed her, more than just...this, he missed being around her. His obnoxious, annoying little brat of a girl.

She returned the kiss the best she could but it was sloppy...who could blame her honestly when she was having a hard time keeping herself steady on his lap the longer they continued. "Pit..." She whimpered softly against his lips. "Do you love me?" Getting him to say it while they weren't being intimate would be like pulling teeth. But she needed to hear him say it.

"What kind of dumb question is that?" Pit huffed, slowing his hips a moment to nuzzle against her. "Why wouldn't I love you? Are you that dense?" he groused.

...Maybe he could have said that better.

"It's not a dumb question when you don't say it enough!" Chi whined as she looked into his eyes. "You say you don't know anything about girls. Here's your first lesson...we like hearing that we're loved every once in a while. Your big cock can't do everything for you." She smirked.

Dark Pit wasn't sure if the words that came out of his mouth was some kind of incoherent sputter of anger or irritation, or embarrassment, but he sighed a little and rested his forehead against hers.

"Fine," He mumbled. "I love you, is that better?"

"Yes," Chi began as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "I love you too. Now fuck me harder." She tightened her muscles against him firmly in a teasing manner just before she pressed her lips against his once more.

Pit grunted a little in surprise, but didn't seem too concerned either way as he started to buck his hips into her violently, his pace went from nothing to hard as his hands trailed up her body. He couldn't hide his heavy pants now, not when it was Chi.

"Mnn!" Chi moaned against his lips as the sound wet sound of their flesh smacking together filled the room. She was starting to get tighter, the pressure was starting to build and throb...in some strange way hearing him tell her he loved her just made her feel close to cumming now. Not to mention he was going so hard it was almost painful...just the way she liked it!

He grunted heavily, stopping a moment to take a breath before he pawed at her chest, then trailed his hands up to squeeze at the base of her neck. He was teasing her, but he hadn't done it in years as he leaned back and started to drive his hips into her wet pussy.

"Pit!" She cried out in pleasure as she started panting heavily. The sudden stimulation to her chest and neck just made it harder for her to hold on. She couldn't anymore...a shrill echoed through the room as she came harder than she had in ages. It was..she could tell it was a lot but it didn't matter. All it was was proof of how much she missed him.

Pit growled against her chest as he came with a heavy, shuddering breath as his wings bristled happily, until his body slumped and he kissed her chest happily, tongue running over the perfect skin.

"You still make a disgusting mess, you know that?' he panted, squirming his hips.

Back
Top Bottom