Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

RE: The Game of the Gods

Medusa sucked in a deep breath sharply the moment he shoved that thick shaft of his all the way into her tight body. It felt different...no. She was the one who was different. She felt more sensitive..tighter...it was just all around better for her. She couldn't comrehend it, but she didn't have time to think about it as he started slamming into her again and again. Each time he drove into her core, her moans got louder and louder. It felt...so good. She didn't remember it ever feeling so good..

He covered her mouth with his, letting his tongue sink in as his hips mindlessly bucked, growling and snorting like an animal. His lust would be sated...until then, she would be at his mercy...every inch of her was an addiction, and he couldn't stop his hands from touching all of it.

Her tongue was no longer elongated but was just as eager to play with his. She could barely hold back the sound of her voice as he continued to abuse her pussy with his powerful thrusts. As a Goddess she could handle it, though it didn't take away the sting. But she liked it, to the point where she could barely control the volume of her voice. She had never felt him so eager before, but being locked away for a long time would do that to a man like him...

He broke the kiss, only to ravage her neck with hungry, possessive kisses and bites as his brutal hips slammed mindlessly into her wet cunt. He wanted more...and he would get more. He missed her, he missed her scent...he missed hearing her pleased cries. She was even more beautiful than before, and he never knew that was possible. He had to satisfy every inch of her...he wanted to, he craved it.

"...Ganon!" Medusa gasped out loud. She was already getting close...this body was so sensitive to everything! She tilted her head back more against the wall behind her as she closed her eyes. Her tight pussy started to tighten around her has her body went rigid. She clung to him tightly just before hissing in pleasure. Just a little more..!

Ganondorf growled hungrily, his teeth attacking her exposed neck as his balls slapped wetly against her skin, his hands roaming along her perfectly toned legs. He grunted heavily, letting out a pleased roar when his orgasm finally came. Years of hungry desire suddenly flooded her eager pussy as his hips jerked viciously, panting like a wild animal.

That was worth the wait...

Medusa felt her orgasm just after she heard his roar of pleasure. She couldn't help squealing along with him as she buried her face into his neck. She could feel his hot seed filling her up as their combined messes started to leak onto the ground underneath them. Her legs were numb and she couldn't stop panting. That felt incredible. She pulled herself back slightly and pressed her lips against his for a brief moment. "Satisfied, my love?"

"For the moment..." he growled hungrily, hands running along her legs as he gently bucked into her. "We have much to do, it seems...but when I find the time again...you will be mine." he said, slowly slipping his fat cock out as the mess lazily ran out of her fucked pussy.

"Mnnn...I am looking forward to it." She shivered as she felt him slip out of her, feeling their fluids sliding down her legs. She waited for a moment before using her magic to clothe them both. After all, if she had to look at him naked for any longer she would never get anything done. The shroud of black mist around them dissipated and Medusa started to walk. It was clear she knew where she was going...Janus left a strange trail of magic that was easy to follow.

"So, this is Skyworld..." Ganondorf mused, following after her with a cross of his arms. "Quite the elegant display of power they have here..." Clouds and temples...with armed soldiers fluttering between it all. The life of a god was a busy one, it seemed.

"Not elegant enough," Medusa murmured with a slightly bitter tone. "But perhaps I can fix that in the near future." She grinned as Palutena's temple came into view. Of course, if Ganessa would be anywhere...that's where she'd be.

"Yes...so what exactly is the purpose of this game, aside from balance?" Ganondorf said, glancing at her. "What reason should we even bother?"

"Well I'm going to be bored if I don't participate. I figure humiliating Palutena would be amusing enough. Plus, it gave me the excuse to bring you back, didn't it? I might as well play along with Dyntos for a while." Medusa didn't plan on doing it forever, but there was little choice right now. "Besides, I get a wish every time I win. I have plenty that I want to do..."

"I see..." Ganondorf said, stroking his beard. "My love, Dyntos is the man who imprisoned me and set things on our path of failure...as much as I am eager to not play by the rules of some doddering old man, not even you with all of your power could even hold him off." So what then, could they possibly do?

"Correct." Medusa murmured as she started to glide up the many stairs that led to that insufferable woman's domain. "So the only thing we can do is wait. One day, my love. I promise that one day, we will have our revenge." She alone could not stand against Dyntos...but perhaps alone was the keyword. Perhaps Medusa should take interest in others...she was certain not every God enjoyed playing by his rules...

"Forgive me if I am wrong, Medusa...but isn't your revenge satisfied?" he asked. "You are no longer cursed, isn't that what you wanted?" There was so much anger in her heart, it was painfully arousing in the worst way possible.

Medusa smirked as she glanced at him casually. "My revenge is satisfied when everyone in my life who caused me to suffer, suffers themselves. Not to mention, anyone who makes my loves suffer, suffers. There are many things unaccounted for, Ganon...but you taught me patience...and so I will wait."

"Well, forgive me," Ganondorf chuckled. "It seems that I was assuming too much of my love, she is cunning as she is flawless." he murmured, stepping inside the temple, clearly dedicated to Palutena. In a slightly surprising twist, Dark Pit was there, and Pit was glaring passive aggressive daggers at him.

"I see the boy has regained his spirit," Ganondorf mused in amusement.

Palutena was there too, she knew that this might happen. She knew that Medusa would come for her daughter. What she didn't expect was Pittoo...and Ganondorf was just another unpleasant edition to the party.

"Medusa..." Palutena acknowledged her..she had little choice now that her Godhood was restored. "Janus told me that you would like your daughter to join you...but she is my prisoner and I don't exactly agree with it. She has very little self control and is a danger to mortals."

"Give me my daughter back. You fools wouldn't be able to control her but she listens to her mother and father. I was told she can be apart of my forces, and I want her. I don't care if you agree or not." Medusa gave Palutena a challenging grin.

With all due respect, Lady Palutena, Lord Dyntos has given his express permission that you may both choose those suitable for the Games, Janus said. Miss Ganessa is more than suitable, and within the rules. he said, tilting his head. If you'd like, I can ask Lord Dyntos to consider someone else,.

"Come on, this isn't fair!" Pit huffed.

"What's wrong, Pit-Stain? Getting a little sour because we have all the worthwhile people?" Dark Pit smirked. "Or are you just jealous that Palutena is the uglier one?" He knew just exactly what to say to press Pit's buttons, because he seethed like a child.

"S...She is not!" Pit huffed in a fury. "At least Palutena doesn't have some dirty mark on her face like an octopus spit on it!"

Palutena grabbed Pit by his skull and forced him behind her as she laughed. "You two are too much together. You really are Pit's other half, Pittoo." She was trying to change the subject because she could see the look of annoyance on Medusa's face...and she really didn't want to deal with an angry Medusa right now. She had just gotten everything back in order...it took forever! "At any rate...As long as you keep Ganessa under control, I suppose it's okay. If I find that she's too wild, I'll just send Seig to get her back." He defeated and captured her once, he could do it again.

"Hmph." Medusa started to walk towards the dungeons. She knew exactly where to go...and Palutena and her little flightless pet were annoying her.

"Your tongue is as sharp as ever, boy," Ganondorf smirked as Dark Pit headed down toward the dungeons with them.

"Hmph," he muttered. "Smug little puke, always starin' at me like that..."

The dungeons were relatively empty...except for the last cell. Medusa found it strange that she still couldn't feel her daughter, though. Even so, that wild red mane was all she needed to see to know that was her daughter. Her back was turned, she was facing the wall and sitting on the floor despite the relatively generous furnishing that was given to her cell.

"Ganessa," Medusa began, her hand flitting over the magic barrier that held her daughter captive. "Turn around, dear. I've come to take you from this awful place."

Palutena came from behind them and then removed the barrier, though still Ganessa didn't say anything. Instead, she took a deep breath and then opened her eyes. Though she refused to turn around. "You feel like mother, but my mother is dead...still, you smell like her too. And father is here as well, but he was imprisoned a long time ago...what is the meaning of this? Is someone playing a joke on me?"

"No," Ganondorf murmured. "I assure you, girl...we are real, and very much alive. Moping is unbecoming of you, Ganessa...and I had hoped you'd be happy to see us," he smirked. "Is that all you tell your parents after so long? I'm hurt."

Ganessa was quiet for a moment before she started to laugh softly. "I didn't think I'd ever see you two again..." She stood up slowly and then turned around, a huge grin spread across her face. "But I'd have to wonder how insane the world is becoming that father and I have been set free, and mother has been resurrected. Again I ask, what is the meaning of this?"

Medusa embraced her daughter and then went to explain everything, and the more she explained the more giddy Ganessa became. She could only laugh at the entire situation...how those fools couldn't find a better way than to revive her mother and let her recruit whoever she wanted. The rules were stupid, but Ganessa could play along for a little while. "Sure, why not. I have been dying for a chance to challenge Seig again...and I do hate this cell that Palutena confined me too. I cannot destroy things if I'm locked up. Destruction is what I live for!"

"Well when we need a structure torn down, we'll call you. But otherwise, please refrain from interfering with the mortals in any way." Palutena had a bad feeling about this, but what could she do? This was what Dyntos was allowing.

"Just the mortals, huh?" Ganessa smirked.

"Ganessa, come along. We'll discuss sating that desire soon, but right now we have other things to do." Medusa told her.

Back
Top Bottom