Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

RE: The Game of the Gods

For a while, they had won. They were the victors, the rulers...they made a kingdom that stretched to the farthest ends of the world. It was a glorious time, but like all things...time was an illusion. Eventually, the gods did indeed decide that they were going too far, playing too many games. And like that, it was over...and so Ganondorf remained in the darkness, forever bound and shackled, waiting patiently...as he had always done for centuries to strike out again. For some stupid fool to want the Trifroce, to explore things they did not understand.

But today, was not that day, it seemed. A portal opened up from the unblinking darkness, making his red eyes narrow faintly in minor surprise. It cast a dark light over his prison, wearing nothing but the shackles that seemed to keep him on his knees, his bulk had not been lost in the centuries...nor had the burn in his stomach for all that he had lost, among other things.

A strange machine stepped out, next to him...a ravishing woman, in white robes, her skin fair, her eyes flawless, her hair like a vast expanse of shadows. Something about her seemed familiar, so familiar...that his exposed groin was already half twitching from long remembered times.

Lord Ganondorf, Janus said politely.

Seeing him again was just as sweet as seeing her Pit. As she moved closer to him, her long shadow cast over him. It felt warm, familiar...inviting. She could only smile as she stopped only a few feet away from him. "What have they done to you, my love?" She asked as she caressed his cheek softly. "Such a position is unfitting for you...a man of such great power should not be on his knees."

Ganondorf glanced into her eyes a moment, confusion for a second settled in before he recognized her. "Yes, well..." he said, his voice raspy from a lack of conversation. "What better punishment for one who challenged the gods, to be trapped in eternal darkness, away from his warmth?" Medusa? She looked flawless. What in the world had happened?

Medusa could see that he didn't recognize her at first, but it was to be expected considering her drastic change in appearance. "I see...well my love, that ends today. I am sure you would like to be free again...there is only one little catch." If she could accept it, so could he. "We can't disrupt the mortals anymore, our days of conquering must be left behind us. And you must help me with a little game..."

"If it gets me out of this insufferable place, my love...I will gladly do what you say," Ganondorf grumbled. "The first thing I see is you, however...makes my prison worth it..." he purred. "My heart ached at your loss...it was another reason why I wish to ground those fools into dust."

Medusa smiled, her crystal blue eyes lighting up at his words. She simply moved forward and pressed her lips against his, and his shackles started to disappear thanks to her own magic. It hurt her to see him like this, but...there was nothing she could do about it. The sooner she accepted that, the easier it would be. For now, she'd just have to settle her revenge another way.

Ganondorf returned the kiss eagerly, his large hands slipping through her hair to press her body against his. His prominent erection mashed between the both of them, he savored the feeling...her scent, but broke it after a time with a hungry growl.

"Now then..." he said, hands roaming through the slik on her body. "What is this catch you speak of?"

"Yes," Medusa said quite breathlessly as she struggled to gain her composure. He was the only one who could do that to her...and even in Godhood she could not resist him. Her pussy was already drooling, and only from a kiss! "We must play a part in restoring balance to the world. So Dyntos has devised a series of games between Palutena and I. Light vs Dark. The winners get rewarded, the losers...well they get nothing. I felt that there was no better man than you to fight for me...you enjoy battle don't you, my love?" She asked with a seductive smile.

"Among other things..." Ganondorf purred, tongue brushing across his lips with a faint smirk as his hands openly squeezed her perfect ass, so supple and tasty...he remembered many a time that he ran his tongue over those wonderful cheeks, tasting every inch of her was divine. "I will gladly aid you, Medusa. I ache to fight."

Medusa closed her eyes and let out a sigh of pleasure. It was hard to think straight when all she wanted to do was feel his cock entering her once more. "Good, then let's leave this awful place behind us." Assembling the others would have to wait...she needed to spend some time with her beloved. Besides...she only had one more in mind. The next time she'd come back, she'd have many more on her mind.

Right this way, Janus said easily, leading them towards the portal as Ganondorf smirked. He could smell it all over her...excellent...

"Janus," Medusa began as she followed him. "I will be back soon to select more fighters. Before I leave though, can you tell me if my daughter, Ganessa, can participate in these games?"

Ganessa? Janus said faintly. Yes, provided that she accepts the rules that have been established, you are allowed to recruit those who wish to join. Shall I begin preperations for her release, my lady?

What a strange being...a god? Or just a powerful construct?

"Yes, do that...I'm sure she is willing to play by the rules." Her release? Well..it wasn't that surprising. Ganessa had always been a wild one...and Medusa couldn't imagine what she felt watching her parents be defeated. Either way, Medusa knew she would listen to her.

At once, Janus said with a polite bow, a portal appearing beneath him as Ganondorf glanced around. So...this was Skyworld...fascinating, he felt weak from his freedom...but he knew it'd come back in time.

Medusa narrowed her eyes...of course she was here. Palutena more than likely had her here to keep an eye on her. She couldn't feel Ganessa though, at least not yet. No...there was too much light magic everywhere, disrupting her senses. She might need to fix that soon...if anything this place needed balance above all else. She'd never rule Skyworld again with Palutena, but that didn't mean she couldn't settle here...

Ganondorf paid it no mind regardless as he slid his powerful arms around her, his aching need pressed against her robe with a hungry growl.

"I missed my love..." he rumbled. "And I want to show it..."

"Then let us take care of that while Janus takes care of freeing our daughter..." Medusa purred as she turned around to face him, reaching up to caress his face. "Behind that building over there should do..." Normally she'd be against such things, but she was just as hungry as he was..she needed him.

"Excellent..." Ganondorf growled hungrily, his cock already glistening with eagerness. "I missed you, my love...your scent...your everything..." he said, nuzzling into his neck to buck into her eagerly.

A haze appeared around them as Medusa casted a spell..it was simply to give them privacy. Her clothes completely disappeared, and underneath her body was just as flawless as the rest of her. There were no scales or blemishes, just soft, pale skin that was flush with arousal. "I missed you too, so much...my soul was so lonely without you." Medusa told him as the scenery around them started to change. A structure appeared behind her as she pressed her lips against him desperately. It was clear she was capable of much more than she once had been. Her magic was much more powerful.

"Mm," Ganondorf rumbled in agreement, tongue brushing over her lips. "I thought nothing of you..." he said, hands roaming down her perfection, squeezing her breasts as his lips trailed downward, his cock already nestled contently between her inner thighs. "And what I would do if I saw you again..."

"And now that I'm here, what will you do..?" Medusa asked with a spark of lust in her eyes. Her tone was almost challenging, she wanted to know just how hungry he was after being without her for so long. How long had it been? She didn't know. All she knew was that she was enjoying the attention his hands gave her, and everywhere his fingers touched, her skin flushed red. Her nipples were as hard as diamond right now...and she could feel her wetness trailing in between her thighs and onto his erection.

"Make you scream," Ganondorf purred easily, shifting closer to press her against the formed wall, his fat cock mashed against her wet lips. "And not stop until I've had my fill..."

Medusa gasped softly when he pressed her against the wall. She couldn't help but stare up at him, her eyes fluttering in pleasure as her pussy throbbed from his closeness. "Then do it..." She told him as her addictive juices continued to dirty his cock. It seemed even more potent than ever now...but she knew he could handle it.

Ganondorf was happy to oblige, slamming his fat cock into her tight pussy with a hungry growl. He didn't bother finding time to adjust, he simply began to buck into her drooling cunt with the eagerness of a horny animal.

Back
Top Bottom