Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimm Legacy (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Aris was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Oh.... Thanks." With that she was taking them from him with a faint smile and pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"your welcome Ill get the rest of the classes notes for you by tonight I just happened to have theses ones out" Clark smiled and then guided her to the next class of the day

Aris was nodding before she followed after him to their next class. Already she could hear the rumor spreading but for the most part she ignored it,

Clark went over a bit of what they had learned in each class as they went so that she had some idea of what was going on in the class. Clark was glad that he took detailed notes for himself so she would have a good set as well

Aris was just listening to everything that he was saying at that point in time. No she was pretty easily understanding all of this.

Aris was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "It seems so." With that she was actually going over to her sister for a moment and giving her a hug.

"Have fun in your next class. And ignore the gossip about us. I caused it. I was bringing down the "queen"" Aris was commenting before she was looking at the female with glasses who came over to lead Natalie to their next class.

Kailee was hurrying off after her to show her to their next class for the day. "Seems my sister made a friend." Aris was commently happily.

"that is a good thing and it looks like they are from the same house so it means she will have someone who can help her out in class as well" Clark looked at the professor when they spotted Aris and had a confused look almost like they had forgotten that Natalie and Aris were twins

Aris chuckled before she spoke, "Yeah I'm glad to see that. Very glad." She loved the look that the professor had before she was commenting, "I'm Aris Grimm, the twin sister. You can tell us apart by our eyes. I've got the green eyes."

the professor nodded and then made a not so that he wouldn't forget that there were two of them and that they were in different houses. once everyone was settled in he started class

Aris was sitting down so that they could start class, just taking notes. Charms class... a fun class, although most of the spells they already knew; and then some. But they did have to act like they weren't that advanced.

Natalie listened to the teacher lecture in Potions class and looked at Xander for a short second as she had been sat next to him for this class and they were partnered together to make the potions as directed

This Potions class was between Gryffindor and Slytherin classes, and Xander just so happened to be sitting next to Natalie at that point in time. "Xander, nice to meet you." he was commenting as he held out his hand, unaware that she was a selective mute. And at the time Kailee wasn't close by to help at all, no she was sitting next to a Slytherin that loved nothing more than to harass her and make fun of her; all because she was muggleborn.

Natalie shook his hand and then wrote down her name on her board before showing it to him "I'm Natalie" Natalie saw that her friend was being harrassed and when the teacher wasn't looking she pulled out her wand and cast a spell on him that caused him to spew flowers when ever he said something mean or rude to her. while she figured their professor would know how to break the spell she didn't care no one targeted her friend and got away with it

Xander was just smiling then spoke, "Nice to meet you." He was however watching what happened, or the after math of it. Everybody was quickly questioning why the male was spewing flowers randomly, even the professor at first seemed confused when he saw.

Natalie smiled and caught her friends' attention before grinning and waving at her silently admitting that she had done it so that her friend knew that she would always have her back. Nataile then turned and wrote on her board asking a few questions about what they have covered up till then in class so she knew

Kailee was just looking over before she was mouthing a thank you and turned her attention back towards the lesson. Xander seemed to see the questions on the board and was just giving her a run down.

Natalie listened and then nodded her head lightly before looking at the professor as he started his lecture on the potion they would be making that day

The day seemed to go by quickly for everybody and soon enough it was time for everybody to go to the dining room so that they could get lunch.

Kailee was smiling as she walked with her and was just explaining to her all the different things about the school. The places to go, the different classes, and a whole lot more.

Back
Top Bottom