Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimm Legacy (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

The professor was looking at the message before stating that they claimed that she had offered help them with their muggle studies, not that they had forced her. This had Kailee looking over before she spoke, "No they said that since I was a muggleborn it would be easy for me to get through it and told me that if I did their homework for them that they wouldn't bully me."

Natalie offered her a reassuring smile letting her know that she would protect her from them as both her and her sister were stronger witches then they were wizards

Kailee was just looking at the professor was nodding their head, seeming to let it drop at that point in time. Nope the professor believed their side of the story more than anything else.

Natalie smiled at her friend but winced when she was warned about using magic against another student. while the teacher was smiling her words were firm as if scolding her and approving of what she had done all at the same time

Aris was just watching for a brief moment in time and waited for the professor to walk off before making an underhanded comment to her sister that next time they just wouldn't let them know that they had done anything.

Aris was just chuckling a bit before she was commenting, "Hmm if there is a next time. I feel like they have learned their lessons."

Natalie nodded her head in agreement and since she had made a very public demonstration of what would happen if one messed with her friend she wasn’t too worried

Aris was just looking over before she was speaking in a low voice, "And if that doesn't teach them.... Then I'll just use old fashion manner. Nothing wrong with using my fists if needed."

Aris was getting up and going over to her houses table to chat with a few people that were there, and sat next to Clark.

“Do I want to know why those kids took a flight during lunch? “ Clark figured there was a reason and he was interested in knowing what it was

Aris was looking over before she spoke, "My sister befriended somebody and they were being bullied, so my sister was protecting her."

“Ahh that would explain the flower puking story going around apparently they were blood red roses” Clark related the story to her so that she knew what was going on

Aris was just looking over before she was commenting, "Hmm there will be a story going around about the puking up slugs as well, but that was my doing. And I don't feel bad at all."

"yes there will and it will be tied to you both as these weird things didn't start to happen until after you arrived" Granted they had had their fair share of weird things happen they hadn't been related to a specific person before like these incidents were.

Aris was just looking over for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I am a slight troublemaker and I won't hesitate to admit it."

Aris was just looking over before she was commenting, "Oh I will make sure that it stays interesting."

Aris was nodding her head before she was getting to her feet and was soon enough following after him so that they could get to their next class.

Aris was just listening for a moment and was very intrigued to learn that they were learning about the killing curses. Shockingly so. She hadn't thought that they would actually teach them the spells, that they would just tell them about them.

Back
Top Bottom