Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimm Legacy (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Aris was looking over before she was speaking, "I know. And please about use being able to cast magic without words or wands... keep that to yourself."

As this was happening, Kailee was heading back to the common room with Natalie and they were sitting down to work on some of the homework that they had been given.

Kailee had been struggling with her potions homework although it made a whole lot more sense when Natalie helped her. "Thanks so much... potions is a struggle for me."

Kailee continued to work on her work, while asking questions as she was needing answers. Yet it was evident that she was picking up on it a whole lot faster with Natalie explaining to her.

even with having to write everything down Natalie was able to explain things better theirn their teacher had simply because potions were ber best skill

Kailee was just smiling brightly then looked at Kaen for a moment, actually studying the phoenix for a moment. "Is it a boy or a girl? What is their name? Can I touch them?"

'Kaen is female and if she will let you you can pet her but i try not to force her to do things she doesn't want' Natale smiled at her bird lightly happy to have a second friend in the animal

Kailee was smiling before she was looking over and speaking, "Kaen... So beautiful." She was holding out her hand towards the phoenix but that was all.

Kailee was smiling before she was petting the phoenix gently before she spoke, "So beautiful. I never imagined that they were real.... even after I started here, never once have I ever seen one."

'they are rare and they don't often pick a human to bond with but they are loyal and kind' Natalie had learned a lot during the trip there with her sisters help

Kailee was giggling some before she spoke, "I use to have a niffler as a pet... but they were killed by some poachers when we were on our way to hogsmeade."

'if you want i can have my sister help you find a new companion she is great at that' Natalie told her how she had gotten Kaen with out revealing he sisters gift with animals

Kailee was just looking for a moment before she was commenting, "Hmm maybe I'll have to take you up on that offer."

Back
Top Bottom