Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimm Legacy (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"a while back the school was attacked so now they teach us how to defend ourselves better" CLark wondered if she was going to be ok with the lesson

Aris was just paying attention to what the teacher was saying although this was all information that she knew, not that she was going to say anything at all. No their foster father had made sure that they learned this stuff sooner rather than later.

Aris was just looking up for a brief moment before she was getting to her feet and taking out her wand so that they could duel. Yet there was a student in the class at the time that seemed to have her a little on edge. She knew the feeling very well. It wasn't something that others would pick up on as easily but this student was a dark wizard and Snickers seemed to pick up on it, passing on the message to Kaen to let Natalie know who to avoid.

Snickers was purring before watching her own owner duel against the dark wizard, all of the rest of the class seeming oblivious to it.

Things did go a bit awry when the dark wizard started to use more advanced spells, more dangerous spells. Some of these spells had a number of the other students hurrying away to get out of the pictures. The professor tried to interfere although things went truly awry when the killing curse was cast at the professor. Or would have been cast at the professor, but was instead hitting the wall as the wand was all of a sudden flying out of the dark wizard's hand. Thankfully only Clark would have seen that it had been Aris casting the wand away but he would notice that she hadn't even spoken the incantation or even moved the hand that was holding her wand.

Clark raced out in to the hall after seeing this having grabbed the students wand as he went and rushed to another teachers room letting them know that help was needed and fast

Aris was just watching for a moment and soon enough some of the other professors were arriving to help calm the situation - and to get the student in question under control. Yet the student was just looking at Aris before speaking, "We are coming for you both. You cannot hide anymore." This had Aris just turning away to walk off after stating that they would be ready.

Aris was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I will explain in private."

Aris was just nodding her head as she was heading off with him, deciding that heading outside was a good idea. Once they were alone she was explaining about her childhood and what had happened, she was even explaining to him about what was different about the sisters.

"so these people are going to come after the two of you no matter what simply to get your powers" Clark was worried and wondered if the headmaster knew

Aris was just looking over before she was nodding her head then spoke, "Yes they will and they will find that... we aren't going to fall easily."

Aris was just nodding her head before she spoke, "I am aware. Although I make it known that I'm around to them... keeps their attention on me and away from my sister."

Aris nodded before she spoke, "She is but... I was born first, so I am the older one. Older siblings have to protect their younger siblings."

"while true you sister wouldn't want you being a target" Clark knew because his brother worked for the ministry and was often in dangerous situations

Aris was just looked for a moment in time before she spoke, "I'm sure she wouldn't but... It has also always been in my nature to be a troublemaker."

Back
Top Bottom