Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimm Legacy (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

GuardianAngel

Queen of the Angels
A tall man with startling blue eyes and dark brown hair just looked at the woman that seemed to be slumbering on the bed within the walls of the hospital before looking at the doctor's that were walking into the room. Two doctors and each of them were carrying a small bundle in their arms after having just taken them from the room to get them cleaned up and checked on. Their twin daughters that had just been born. It had been a long nine months but they were finally there... and the married couple couldn't be more than happy. For years they had been trying to have a child and they had almost given up hope and then.... they had found out that they were expecting. Not just one but two - twin daughters. The doctor was asking about their names which had the man looking over before he spoke, "Natalie and Aris." He was watching as both of the babies seemed to open their eyes before looking towards his wife who seemed to be awake as well. The woman was just weakly pointing towards the blue eyed one and whispering, "Natalie." Well that decided it - on which twin was which. The infant with the blue eyes was named Natalie and the infant with green eyes was named Aris.

The couple was able to leave within a few days so that they could return home and introduce their family to their newborn children. Some of their family would be more than overjoyed to finally get to meet the children although there were some that weren't going to be happy about it at all either. Those that wouldn't be happy about it more upset about it because they hadn't been happy that the pair of them had gotten married in the first place. Although the other struggle that they couple was going to have would be - protecting their children from the dark witches and wizards in the world that would want nothing more than to take away newborns especially when they were from a witch that could cast wandless magic and a wizard who knew ancient magic. They were each powerful in their own right - and together they made an unstoppable duo that the dark witches and wizards had problems with.

For years the twins were able to live in peace and quiet. They were introduced to the world of magic - they learned how to use magic; including that of wandless magic after it was discovered that this was something that they were capable of. Along with ancient magic, in which the twins were found to know earlier on in their childhood - unlike their father they weren't late-bloomers when it came to magic. They learned about all of the different magical creatures that they would encounter throughout their upcoming years and when they were old enough to start school - they were told about a magic school that they would one day go to. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. A school that was for witches and wizards alike - and it so happened to be the same place that their parents had once gone to school at. The twins were eleven years old when they received their acceptance letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; yet this is when tragedy struck the Grimm family. The family of four had been sitting eating dinner together when the dark wizard had attacked their house - and unfortunately their parents had been killed in that fight, but not before they had managed to send their children away to a close family friend. A professor at Hogwarts who had retired the year prior; and this is the same person that the twins hide away with for years, making it seem as though they had disappeared off the face of the planet.

~~~~~

Fantasy-1685567927182.png
Five years had gone past since the twins had watched their parents get murdered by a dark wizard. Five years since they had gone to the retired Professor and lived their lives in hiding away from those that wanted their powers for their own gain. The fact that there were twins that were capable of not only using wandless magic but ancient magic - now that wasn't something that you would find on an average day, not at all. That was something that the dark wizards were wanting to have on their side no matter water.

Sixteen year old Aris Grimm was just looking at the book that was in front of her, her green eyes taking in the information that was there before she was letting out a breath of air. After a moment she was getting to her feet and heading over to where her twin sister was, identical except for the blue eyes. "Natalie. I think that it is time for us to go to Hogwarts. I doubt that mom and dad would want us to stay hiding for the rest of our lives. And going to Hogwarts would be a good place for us to hide to plain sight, and continued to learn more about magic. Maybe we can learn more and eventually get back at those that took our parents from us." she was commenting after a moment in time.

Her long black hair was pulled up into a ponytail at that point in time as she was just studying her sister for a moment. Although honestly... even if Natalie wasn't wanting to go to Hogwarts, well then Aris would just go there alone. It was going to be incredibly strange going some place without that of her twin sister since they had been together since day one, but it was still something that she would do. No Aris wanted to learn more about the magical world - and she knew that there was more to learn. Their parents had only taught them the basics, wanting them to become more curious so that they would want to go to Hogwarts.​

Natalie looked at her sister and nodded which was the most she would do. since the death of their parents, Natalie had become selectively mute and refused to talk. their foster parent had taken her to see a therapist in the muggle world but it hadn't helped any. Natalie figured that going to school would be a good change and she didn't want to leave her sister. Natalie then picked up a pen and wrote down on the board that she carried "Shall I write the letter to the headmaster or do you want to? You know this will tell the dark wizards we are still alive by going there right" Natalie looked at her sister after holding the board up so that Aris could see what she had written down. on a few occasions, Natalie did speak to her sister but it wasn't often that she did so.

Aris was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was nodding her head then spoke, "I am aware and.... I am ready for that. I am ready to stand up to them and show them that they didn't kill the Grimm family like they thought. I can write the letter." No while her sister had turned into a selective mute, Aris had seemed to become more emotionally reserved than anything else. She didn't seem to display her emotions often anymore - and if she did display them she was hiding behind fake smiles.

"ok I'll go and start packing out things should I use the space spell so we can take everything" The spell Natalie was referring to was one they had created which would let them carry small bags but would hold everything in their room without the bag changing shape or weight. this made moving simple and made it easier to hide as well. Natalie was excited to go to a school for witchcraft but she was worried as well since she could cast spells without speaking. "we will have to let the headmaster know I can cast without speaking though"

"I mean I feel like the headmaster knows about us. After all we are the children of Elizabeth and Damien Grimm - two of the strongest magic users of this time. We have both learned how to use magic without the use of words or even wands for that matter. But... Let us buy wands anyways - and use them just for sure." Aris was speaking after a moment in time. No that would help keep them somewhat safer. Make finding them a bit more difficult. Besides if anybody asked with Natalie being a selective mute, she had learned how to channel her magic through her wand and could cast spells with just the wand motion. "It would be best for us to get wands and make a show of using them, especially while around others." Aris was commenting.

Natalie nodded her head lightly before holding up a sign "Do we want to go tomorrow to get our wands so we can practice before we got to the school?" Natalie knew she would need to have some time to practice and hoped that they would be able to catch up with the rest of the kids at the school. Natalie looked at the books and with a flick of her wrist sent the book she had just finished and then summoned another one this one was advanced potion making

Aris was looking over at her sister for a moment in time before she was nodding then spoke, "Yes we can do that. Thankfully with us sending a message now that we want to start... it is over a holiday so we have some time - and won't have to worry about going to school super soon. Gives us time to do some shopping." With that she was just pushing a bit of her hair out of her face before she was leaning back in her chair some.

“ok, we should look into what we would have learned the last few years and study that information” Natalie held the book she had summoned in her arms and returned it to the shelf as she knew they studied things out of their grade year often. Natalie went to her computer and launched the Wizard Wide Web and searched for the book list for Hogwarts. When they had first launched the wizarding equivalent if the muggle's Internet many had been cautious but as more and more people used it the more popular it became. Natalie and her sister had become wealthy thanks to the inventions and then maintained each site themselves updating as needed. Natalie then brought up a list of all the books they would need to get and read before going to school.

Last edited:
Aris was nodding her head before she spoke, "Honestly I don't feel like we are going to have a difficult time at all catching up. Actually I know that we aren't going to have a hard time at all... but I suppose we can act like we are struggling a bit." At least this way then people weren't going to get as suspicious about them - as they would already find it strange enough that they were starting in their fifth year.

after printing off the list of books they would need Natalie looked at her "probably wise I wouldn't want anyone to look too closely at our skills" Natalie knew already that she would have a harder time because of her refusal to speak and she figured she would be singled out by the other students because of it. Natalie just hoped no one would use her lack of speech to try and get her into trouble

Aris was looking over before she spoke in a soft voice, "I would suggest to you though... Try and start speaking again. I know it is hard - but I do miss hearing your voice. I wish you would speak to me more.... so we can go back to old times...." Yet again those were years long gone... back when their parents were still alive. But that didn't mean that she couldn't wish for that one thing to go back to normal. That was at least possible, more possible than bringing their parents back from the dead. Well not that it wasn't impossible to bring their parents back but they knew that dark magic wasn't something to tamper with, and they knew that their parents would absolutely hate them if they did something like that. Even if it was in good intentions.

Natalie looked at her and then touched her throat lightly before speaking softly as her voice was horse from lack of use "I'll try" Natalie didn't know if she could talk around others just yet but if it was just the two of them she would try her best to give her sister the one thing she had asked for in five years. no matter how much they had hurt Aris had never asked to speak before then so Natalie would do her best to give her sister the one thing she asked for

Aris was just giving a soft smile before she spoke, "I hope that one day you will feel safe to talk around others again. So I'm hoping that you and I can continue to work on it together as well. But don't force yourself at all." With that she was giving a smile and then giving her sister a hug before she spoke, "Before we head out to go shopping... lets stop and visit mom and dad, let them know."

"ok" Natalie probably wouldn't talk much after that as he throat was hurting from using it the small amount she had but she figured with time, that would change. Natalie grabbed the list of things they would need to get and then grabbed her bag glad it was spelled and they wouldn't need anything else. Natalie knew visiting their parents was important but sometimes she felt bad when she went because she had survived but they hadn't

Aris was giving a smile before she was heading out with her sister, letting their foster father know that they were leaving for a while. He was telling them to stay safe and giving them a special portkey that would bring them straight back to the house if they so desired. This and they didn't have to use their own magic - which would be more of a give away that they were unique considering Hogwarts students didn't learn to apparate until seventh year - when they were about 17 to 18 years old.

Natalie thanked him before leaving with her sister. when they arrived at their parent's graves she laid some flowers down that she had picked on their way and stood next to Aris just starting at the headstones. Natalie knew their frist stop after visiting their parents would be to get wands she just hopped that like other students they would be able to use a wand to use magic rather then have to show that they didnt need wands

Aris was just kneeling down next to the graves before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Hey mom, hey dad. We have decided that we are going to finally go to Hogwarts. We are going out shopping to get what we need today... and plan to travel there starting next week. We miss you and hope that you guys are still watching us from where you are. We promise to make you proud of us." With that she was getting back to her feet.

Natalie looked at her and smiled "wands first if I remember right we want Olivanders wands" Natalie saw that they had been making wands for centuries and were well respected in the wizarding world. while she didn't know if they would find one that would work for them she could hope that they did

Aris was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yes... Even mom and dad recommended to go there." After all the man was the one who found a wand that was compatible with their father, even though he was somebody who didn't use wands at all either.

"then lets head out who knows how long we may be there" Natalie didn't know how long they would be in the store or how long the rest of their shopping would take "Do you think there will be a teacher we can trust with our secret" Natalie wondered if there would be someone that they could open up to and go to if they needed help. while spells and such came easily to them there were times when they needed help it wasn't often but it was nice to have the option

Aris was just looking over before she was commenting, "I actually don't know... I hope so but I guess we will see when we get there. Only time can tell. We won't be able to trust anybody at first but I'm sure after time... we will find people that we can trust with our secret." At least she was hoping that it was the truth - yet again their parents would have never met or gotten along if they hadn't eventually opened up about their own secrets.

Natalie nodded her head and then held her sign back up "Would the medical wing have something that would ease the pain when I do try to talk?" Natalie didn't like that it hurt when she tried to talk to her sister and she wondered if it was possible to take something that would ease the pain when she did try

Aris was just tilting her head before she was commenting, "I'm sure that they would. I'm not actually sure. You know that my specialties don't lie in medicine or potions." Nope when it came to potion making - Natalie was definitely the expert in that. While Aris could make potions had a better level than most - her skills definitely paled in comparison to that of her sisters. Yet again Aris' abilities with understanding creatures were on a whole different level - literally able to understand what they were saying as though they were people that she was having a conversation with. This did give her a slightly deeper understanding towards herbology as well - just because through the animals she did learn a little bit more about some of the plants than what most people knew.

"i never studied medicine just potions maybe i should" Natalie was skilled when it came to potion making and often her potions were stronger then what was made by a normal withc or wizard. while she was skilled there she often wondered what it would be like to have her sister's skills with animals.

"I mean I'm sure that you could make a potion that could help with it. I'm not really sure." Aris was commenting honestly before she was just looking at her tortie cat that was popping out from under her bed and coming over to rub up against her. "Snickers says that you can try some lavender. It is good for helping relieve pain."

Back
Top Bottom