Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimm Legacy (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kaliee was sitting down next to her although it wasn't long before Aris seemed to be coming over and sitting on Natalie's other side, not caring if it was normal or not.

Natalie smiled and hugged her sister. seeing the two together it was easier to pin point the similarities and the differences between the two

Aris was hugging her back before looking at Kailee and spoke, "I'm Aris, nice to meet you." "Kailee..." the other female was greeting in a shy voice.

Aris was the one who was reaching up to take the letter, a bit confused that they were even getting a letter seemingly out of the blue.

the letter was from their foster father letting them know that he was going out of town for a while as some people had been snooping around the house

Aris was just looking at the letter for a moment before she spoke, "Hmm... our foster father is leaving for a bit. Seems people have been snooping around. I pray he stays safe."

Aris was just looking over before she spoke, "Well I guess if anything ever happens to our foster father... people will learn how vengeful we can be. Or at least me."

Natalie held up her potion book before writing down "no one will mess with him and if they do then they will find out why the Grimms are not ones to be messed with" neither girl practiced Dark Arts but both had be come rather attached to their faster father and would react badly if he was hurt

Aris was nodding her head in agreement before looking at Kailee who seemed confused, yet it wasn't long before Kailee was dismissing herself and hurrying away.

Aris just shook her head then just looked at Snickers who meowed and soon enough the cat seemed to be streaking after the other female who had seemed to leave in a hurry. It didn' seem like long before the cat was returning and letting Aris know what she had seen. Kailee being bullied by some some of the upper grade Gryffindors to do some of their homework. Yeah even at a magic school it happened, and it was for Muggle Studies. They were claiming that it would be easy for her since she was muggleborn and all. Aris was just letting her sister know what Snickers had said.

Natalie let out a growl and then stood and stormed over to where he friend was and pulled her away from the group. when one of the kids tried to stop her she used her wand and sent him floating into the air leaving him and his friends hanging while they walked away a silent way of warning them not to mess with her. Natalie wasn't mad at Kailee as it wasn't her fault that they were bullying her but she wasn't going to let it happen when she could do something about it

Aris was just watching for a brief moment before she was chuckling a bit as she watched the students, her eyes seeming to glitter a bit in faint amusement. Soon enough the other two were coming back over and Kailee was speaking, "I... Sorry about that. They aren't fond of... muggleborns." "What is wrong with muggleborns? We've met a few and they were freaking amazing to be around. Definitely helped teach us stuff to know about the non-wizarding world when we were attending a muggle school for a short bit." Aris was commenting after a moment in time.

Kailee would get to hear Natalies voice for a short moment "ignore them" Natalie was saying to ignore those who bothered her for being muggle-born but those two simple words caused her to go in to a coughing fit as it had hurt more then she thought

Kailee was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "A bit easier said than done. They have been tormenting me since I started my first year and they were second years."

Natalie looked at her and smiled but this one wasn't filled with joy it was one that could be easily read as let them try and mess with you now. Natalie would keep her friend safe and considering the males were still floating and calling for someone to get a teacher it was obvious that she was rather pisssed

Aris was just looking over for a moment before she spoke, "And hey, if you can't find Natalie... feel free to seek me out as well. I don't like bullies at all."

Natalie settled Kailee between the two of them and watched as one of the teachers worked on getting the males down from where they were floating

Aris was just watching for a brief moment in time although once the teacher managed to get them down, the males would find that every time they tried to talk they were throwing up slugs. This was the doing of Aris, not that anybody but Natalie would know.

Natalie smiled a little seeing this but it seemed to gross everyone else out and ewws could be heard throughout the great hall. Natalie looked up when the teacher came over as one of them had written down their version of events but Natalie was already prepared for this and held her board out to the teacher ' I know I shouldn't have left them up there but they are bullying my friend and forcing her to do their muggle studies homework for them'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom