Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimm Legacy (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Aris was just looking around for a brief moment in time before she was just watching as people were being called up to the sorting hat. There was definitely a lot of talk when her name was called and she was heading up to get the hat placed on her head. There was rumbling from the sorting hat but it seemed to pick up on her want to be in Ravenclaw before it was speaking it its loud voice, "Ravenclaw!" With that she was getting up and heading towads the Ravenclaw table, Snickers popping her head out of her bag. After she was done, Natalie was being called up.

Natalie moved and went to the chair sitting down and before the hat even touched her it was calling out Gryphendor (sorry if the spelling is wrong). Natalie felt bad she wouldn't be with her sister but it would be a good thing as she knew she needed to grow and expand who she interacted with

Aris was smiling and clapping for her sister along with the others before she was just whispering something to Snickers, who was giving a chirpy meow before she was streaking over to Natalie as she went to her new table. Snickers was just meowing at Natalie before giving a happy purr, as though passing on the message that Aris was proud of her and a reminder that she wasn't alone. While Natalie couldn't understand Snickers at all, the cat was looking at Kaen and speaking, 'If you guys need anything.... let the mice know and they'll pass on the message to me.'

Kaen looked at Snickers and then nodded her head 'Be safe friend'

Natalie pet her sisters cat before watching as Snickers returned to her sister. Natalie then went to watch the others get sorted before looking down at the schedule in her hands. while most first years would take the same classes together both of them however would be taking classes with the fifth years while getting tutoring in the evenings.

Aris was watching as her cat returned to her, then just watched the other first years get sorted. It wasn't long though before the prefects were announcing for everybody to follow them to their common rooms. This had her smiling at her sister as she stood up and was following after them, accidentally colliding with a fellow Ravenclaw in the process. "Oh sorry about that." she was speaking in a gentle voice to him. (your guy)

Zander was just watching for a brief moment before he was getting up and following after the rest of the Slytherin to the common room. Well he would definitely get to run into one of the twins... because the Slytherins had a few classes with the Gryffindors. This was going to be an exciting year that was for sure.... and the best part was he could already see the tension brewing between Aris and Liliana.

Clark nodded his head before speaking "it's ok don't worry about it" Clark smiled at her and then gave her cat a small head scratch before moving out of her way so that she could get going and learn what was needed so she could get into the common room. Clark then went off to speak with Zander a bit more before heading back and crashing for the night.

Natalie got up and headed to join the other first-years that were there so she could learn where the common room was and how to get in to it.

Snickers just purred happily when she was getting scratched by the male before she was trotting off after her owner, as Aris headed towards her rooms for the night. Well learning her way around the common room and eventually being lead to her room after learning how to get into the common room.

Natalie walked around the common room and chewed on her lip since she wouldn't be able to speak she was worried about being able to get in and she was wondering who to ask to find out that information

While Natalie was looking around she would end up running into another female, who was just pushing some glasses up onto her nose. Her blonde hair was just laying in a mess around her shoulders at the time. She was looking up for a moment before she was speaking, "Oh... I...I'm sorry"

Natalie quickly wrote that it was ok and that she wasn't worried. Natalie then held the board up to the other female could see what had been written. Natalie rubbed her throat and then smiled again before moving to get out of her way

The other female was reading it before she was giving a smile then spoke, "I'm Kailee, nice to meet you. Natalie, wasn't it?"

Kailee was just looking at the note for a moment before she was speaking, "Oh.... Can I ask a more personal question? Are you mute from a birth defect or more because of something that happened? I mean I guess it doesn't matter at all." With that she was waving her hands and just looking up for a moment.

"my sister and i watched our parents get killed I haven't spoken since that night" Natalie showed her the board and then gave a little shrug she didn't mind answering the question because it was honest and its not like someone could sit there and say other wise.

Kailee was just looking at the note before she spoke, "Oh I'm so sorry. That is terrible to hear. Hmm... Well maybe you can practice with me to just say the word to get into the common room."

Natalie chewed on her lip be fore writing "I have been trying but it hurts to talk" she wasn't lying as every time she tried talking it caused her throat to hurt and she didn't like pain

Kailee was just looking over before she was looking at the painting then spoke the word so that the pair of them could get in together at that point in time.

Natalie walked in to the room with her and then thanked her for helping her. Natalie knew she was going to have to figure something out and fast

Kailee was smiling before she spoke, "Of course. I hope that we can become friends." With that she was showing her to where her room was at before heading off to her own room.

Natalie nodded her head and then settled Karen on to the perch that the head master had provided as she hadn’t wanted the bird to be alone somewhere. Natalie pet Kaen for a bit before settling down and pulling out a special book she had created and wrote to her sister “ will you come with me to the medical wing after classes tomorrow” this book allowed the girls to communicate with each other over long distances. The book was still in development and currently the area around the castle was the max it could work at and she wanted to make it better and wider.

Aris was sitting on her bed and taking out the book to see that there was a message from her sister, which had her swiftly writing back that she would definitely do that without any hesitation at all. She wasn't opposed to going to the medical wing with her at all.

Natalie thanked her and then wished her a good night before changing and crashing for the evening. normally she would have read for a while but the trip there and everything happening meant that she was more then a little worn out

The trip there had been taxing, and even Aris found herself going to sleep rather quickly. The next morning came around rather slowly, thankfully for those who were wanting to sleep for a while.

Back
Top Bottom