Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts 2022 OOC

If you want to ager her up, go for it. If that's where you feel you wanna play her. I think the math checks out better that way anyway?

That means she was an Auror until 27, which means 8-ish years plus her year as a captive? Seems reasonable.
Auror until 37 is I age her up to 42. But I get the impression your character is a bit more interested in students than staff:p so might not matter anyway.

If you want to ager her up, go for it. If that's where you feel you wanna play her. I think the math checks out better that way anyway?
Yes, if she was part of the war against the death eaters and Voldemort, she would need to be early 40s. I'll keep her looking the same, she has aged well :)

Auror until 37 is I age her up to 42. But I get the impression your character is a bit more interested in students than staff:p so might not matter anyway.
True, just saying I didn't think it was a major issue.

@LeaT
Sorry if I wrote Mina walking away from the boys sooner than you meant her to. I didn't realize you were going to come back to that conversation. We can go back and edit it to be something with more substance if you want

@LeaT
Sorry if I wrote Mina walking away from the boys sooner than you meant her to. I didn't realize you were going to come back to that conversation. We can go back and edit it to be something with more substance if you want
No worries, she wouldn't turn down an invite to the game either as an edit or a new post. We could spin that off as a separate thread along with @Silverbird and any others.

Oh yeah that could be fun. That or the world cup. Either way I think Titus could find another ticket

Is anyone ready to spin off some specific threads? You don't actually need to wait for me to do it, but I am game to get something started when ready.

I did like it, though I felt bad, because I thought it was happening at a different time from when my scene with her was, didn't mean to ignore you.

Oh poor Charles. Nothing quite like the suspicion that the "cool" kid is being nice to you as some sort of joke.

Huh, seems I missed the notifications for this thread. Wouldn't mind starting up a thread for one of the upcoming quidditch games. Appleby vs Tutshill or X National Team vs Y National Team. Lea and I have discussed an idea or two for our characters there, but still open to discussion and suggestions for other potential goings on.

New Scene Ideas:

• Students are welcome to do a Hogwarts Express scene
  • Quidditch match with @Red Day and @Silverbird though others would be welcome. I see the game itself just being some small talk but it spinning off into an excuse to take young Charles on a flying lesson or perhaps a potion mix up or some other amusement.
  • Professors Dellet and Augsburg talk to some select students about new House Cup ideas that might get a little inappropriate.
  • A Wand Lore study group that begins to seek ways to make their own wands, which would be more in tune with the witch or wizard than the wands that chose them.
  • Student guidance with anyone interested.
I'm sure there are many others, you don't need my permission to start a new scene but I'm happy to help if you want me to give your idea a nudge.

@LeaT @Red Day I'm onboard for the Quidditch match + any associated shenanigans! I've actually been thinking Charles might ask someone to help him train so he can make the team, maybe Titus, so the game could be a spark for that. On the other hand, given how those two have bounced off each other so far, maybe Charles'll end up looking elsewhere afterwards — or maybe we'll end up getting a sad scene of someone finding him trying to train by himself later. 😅

Apologize I have been a little out of it lately. Slow on writing, I think the heat has melted my brain a bit. Hope to get back into things soon

Honestly, right there with ya. I die a little inside every time I look at the 10 day forecast and see all triple digit highs.

@LeaT @Red Day I'm onboard for the Quidditch match + any associated shenanigans! I've actually been thinking Charles might ask someone to help him train so he can make the team, maybe Titus, so the game could be a spark for that. On the other hand, given how those two have bounced off each other so far, maybe Charles'll end up looking elsewhere afterwards — or maybe we'll end up getting a sad scene of someone finding him trying to train by himself later. 😅
I can work with you on a training/flying scene if you like. I've been trying to leave space for others to jump in as I don't want to dominate all the scenes. But I think it could be fun.

Yeah, temps have been rough, and quite a few partners of mine have gone quiet lately. Still some great folks here though

It's been hot and humid here but fairly typical for the time of year. I was a hot mess after my broom bike ride today, but better now!

Back
Top Bottom