Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts 2022 OOC

I am fine writing in a way that alludes to a scene that hasn't happened yet in the past and foreshadows to something in future. I do like to include little reference to things in other scenes that might have had little effects on other big scenes.

I just love writing and will adapt my writing to fit the style we are doing.

I’m totally down for having stuff happen out of chronological order. I’m usually a bit on the slower side for replies and stuff so I don’t want to be holding everybody else back because I have a busy schedule!!

stopping by to say hello. this seems like it will be a fun, easygoing game. :> hope to enjoy everyone's stories in the meantime.

hope my sheets good. ^^

stopping by to say hello. this seems like it will be a fun, easygoing game. :> hope to enjoy everyone's stories in the meantime.

hope my sheets good. ^^
Welcome, always good to have more Ravenclaws ^^ The house is looking good.

oh hey SMG, @TabithaVaush and I were chatting about having Charlotte bully Jae-Yun a bit, causing Amelia to take interest due to the rivalry and all that dramatic goodness
That is fine by me. Is it a recent alliance or has Jae-Yun been a traitor to Charlotte and hee Slytherin house for a while ^^

I feel maybe Charlotte could try and win her over somehow, but Jae is gonna be like...Begone thot.

I feel maybe Charlotte could try and win her over somehow, but Jae is gonna be like...Begone thot.
Charlotte wont apologize or try and win her over. But she will accept Jae's apology by her bowing at Charlotte's feet.

Charlotte wont apologize or try and win her over. But she will accept Jae's apology by her bowing at Charlotte's feet.
I feel Jae-Yun is gonna fill her bed with slugs and leave a cute lil note.
"Found some of your friends, thought I'd bring them home ;)"

I feel Jae-Yun is gonna fill her bed with slugs and leave a cute lil note.
"Found some of your friends, thought I'd bring them home ;)"
How could you do that to your Queen? When your on the top and so perfect, all the lesser wizards get so jealous. Be such a shame if the thing Jae-Yun loves turn to ash... *Evil smirk intensifies!!!!*

Didn't mind being the only Hufflepuff, but I can't say I'm upset over this development 😜

That means she was an Auror until 27, which means 8-ish years plus her year as a captive? Seems reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom