Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts 2022 OOC

Hmm..with both Eric and Marvel being first years in new positions of authority (head of house and headmistress), I wonder if there was an incident or something freeing up positions.

Sup y'all. Been a little longer than I'd like, but I've finally got some time to myself this weekend so I can catch up. Looks like there's a lot of good scenes going on. You love to see it

Hey folks.

I just posted for the Great Hall. I did touch on two of my other characters besides Professor Glass, so if anyone is interested, go right ahead!

Great! I have tons of characters that I'd love to revitalize for this roleplay, so please give me a moment to recreate those gems to fit this roleplay 🥰

@Frogger @LeaT; Just realized that I got both of your roleplays confused, so I'd better wait for a response from the GM before getting too excited.
There's no such thing as too excited, I would love to have you join us.

I set it up in the "Open" section so I don't really need to approve your characters but I'm happy to take a look if you like, once they are posted. My only suggestion is that you make as many students as you like, but try to limit professors so we have some room for more as we build up. It isn't a hard and fast rule by any means, just a general guide.

I'm excited to see your join us!

You appear to have been sniped by an incomplete char sheet that seems to have been posted clearly to call dibs. Not crazy about that

The other player is a long time member of the forum though, with thousands of messages. I wouldn't read too much into it. And we can certainly have more than 4 profs. Charms and Care of Magical Creatures presumably are crying out for attention, IMO.

Also, a reminder that I did say I was open to giving up Head of House for Gryffindor

The other player is a long time member of the forum though, with thousands of messages. I wouldn't read too much into it. And we can certainly have more than 4 profs. Charms and Care of Magical Creatures presumably are crying out for attention, IMO.
I agree, I'm sure we can work it out OOC here without having to draw wands!

You appear to have been sniped by an incomplete char sheet that seems to have been posted clearly to call dibs. Not crazy about that
No, my incomplete character sheet was posted because I was having trouble uploading images. @Charming Primrose is welcome to make the Slytherin head, and Will will be glad to support him/her/them.

Just saw the Head of Slytherin professor and don't want to take anyone's spot. It's not a big deal as I did want to make a professor but maybe two students will suffice 💖

Just saw the Head of Slytherin professor and don't want to take anyone's spot. It's not a big deal as I did want to make a professor but maybe two students will suffice 💖
Go for it. My character’s only been at Hogwarts for a few years, and I doubt many parents would have been glad to have him as the head, anyway.

Incidentally, @LeaT? My character has a bio that includes him being the DADA teacher for a year, about three years ago. If that interferes with your character’s background, I can bump him to Assistant DADA, or just rewrite that part altogether.

Go for it. My character’s only been at Hogwarts for a few years, and I doubt many parents would have been glad to have him as the head, anyway.
That might make his plot interesting though. 😏 I am fine with making an older professor, who feels like he should've been Head of Slytherin. A little competition?

Incidentally, @LeaT? My character has a bio that includes him being the DADA teacher for a year, about three years ago. If that interferes with your character’s background, I can bump him to Assistant DADA, or just rewrite that part altogether.
I like the idea of Mina replacing him in that post due to her background and the potential rivalry it might create.

I'm going to trust that @Charming Primrose and @TheCorsair can work out the who is head of house between them, but if you need a referee, let me know.

I like the idea of Mina replacing him in that post due to her background and the potential rivalry it might create.

That sounds fun! Maybe they also had a rivalry when they worked in the Ministry as well?
@TheCorsair can have the spot but did present an idea above. ☝🏽
I’ll be honest: I hadn’t even thought about the Slytherin head slit when I posted Will. I’ll just repeat that you can have it, if you have a good idea for it.

@TheCorsair I have updated the player list at the top of the character thread to show your characters. Both look good, I'm a little confused about Edmund's wand but it might just be a lack of knowledge on my part. I know guys are prone to exaggerating length, but 66 inches seems extreme :p

@Charming Primrose head of Slytherin house is still open, I look forward to you filling that vacant slot and any others you are wanting to add.

Back
Top Bottom