Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She nodded, leaning into his touch, dark circles under her eyes. “Yeah... thank you, Masamune... I’m sorry that you have to do all of this... Taking care of me like I’m incompetent... I mean, I am, but at least you haven’t dropped me on the side of the road yet..” She said, trying to crack a smile for him.

“But you didn’t smell like rotting carcass..” She pointed out softly. “Your body wasn’t rotting..”

"So? I was still sick and dying...albeit not as fast but I still was..." He told her before taking her hand, "Think of this as me repaying you finally..."

She weakly squeezed his hand, tears pricking at her eyes. “Thank you..” She whispered, grateful he didn’t resent her for having to care for her.”

Megohime nodded, not having any energy to argue.
She would be fully blind by the end of the week, eyes entirely glazed over milky white. She was constantly coughing up blood at this point, lips entirely blue as her body struggled to process oxygen, and even her breathing was labored. Masamune had stolen dozens of pieces of medical equipment to keep her alive and out of as much pain as he could, often times having to sedate her for entire days. She hadn’t eaten any human flesh for nearly two months now, unable to keep even the smallest of bites down for long.

"Hey..." He held her hand gently as he layed with her, she was awake but high off the morphine, "You can tell meno and I'll totally understand...but I wanna be intimate before I lose you...just be with you one last time.."

She didn’t bother to turn her head, not being able to even see his shape anymore. “Masamune... I’m not exactly desirable..” She said softly, voice slightly muffled from the oxygen mask over her face. “I smell awful... and I have sores all over me... I probably look as much like a corpse as I smell..” She sounded sad, lonely even. They hadn’t been able to be intimate for months now, and he knew Megohime still had feelings and desires, but her shame was weighing her down.

She didn’t notice the tears flooding down her cheeks. “I want to... But I don’t want you to think less of me...”

She shook her head, knowing his words were far from true, but also knowing Masamune was far to stubborn to argue with. She only squeezed his hand the best she could, holding it close to her chest.

She nodded her head. “I want to..” She said softly, bringing his hand up to her face so she could nuzzle it gently. “I want to be with you again..”

She nodded, pushing the oxygen mask off her face before reaching out to find his face. She caressed his cheek, pulling him closer and kissing him gently, making a soft noise.

Megohime was painfully thin, bones protruding through her skin, which was cold to the touch. She held him close to her, kissing him slowly and deeply, already enjoying the closeness.

She shook her head. “My legs smell... I just want you to touch me... Hold me..” She said softly as she leaned back up to kiss him.

He felt her stiffen under him, then squirm a bit as she propped one leg open, Megohime’s kiss becoming more intense the more he touched her.

It wasn’t long before her heat was drenched, his fingers slick, and she was holding onto his shoulders. She was trembling, her breath coming out in soft whimpers against his neck, squirming and moaning lowly.

Back
Top Bottom