Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She could see that he was trying not to cry, and she pulled away. “Hey, hey, what’s wrong? Why the sudden water works..?”

“You’re crying, was my kissing really that bad?” She said, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Megohime’s face dropped, and she looked embarrassed, looking away from Masamune and pulling her hand away from his face. “I thought I was cleaning them well enough, I’m sorry..” She was disgusting, every part of her down to her very soul was just rotting wasn’t it? She hated how she looked, tried hiding it under her bandages and wearing baggy borrowed clothing, but it was hard to deceive the sharp smelling of a ghoul.

“Live your new life.. Find things you enjoy doing that you couldn’t do before because of your illness..” She kept her eyes down on the ground.

“What am I supposed to do, Masamune..? I can’t escape what’s already happening..” She whispered.

"Your body giving out isn't your fault either...!" He stated, "You were healing fine until my body was the one that said fuck it! Cancer on top of cancer! How does that even happen?!" He shot up and paced anxiously, angry tears pouring down his cheeks.

She flinched when he stormed passed her, keeping her blurry gaze on the floor. “Masamune, it wasn’t something you chose..”

She kept her head down, her expression blank; she didn’t want to fight with Masamune, not now. “Masamune... I was dying anyway...”

“How was I supposed to tell you?” She whispered, her expression growing sad. “I had five years at most..”

“Don’t say that!” She looked at him with tears in her eyes, voice cracking. “Why would I want both of us to die..!?”

She started to cry, hating that they were fighting, hating the whole situation. “You deserved a better life! I wanted to give that to you..!”

"I don't fucking want your pity!!" He yelled and a teal colored bikaku suddenly shot out, stopping just in front of Megohime's face with its points poised to dig into her skull. His eyes widened, he wouldn't know it but his kakugan activated too with angry veins framing his eyes. "O-Oh my God...Mego, I-I..."

Megohime couldn’t see well, but she could see the kagune that was inches from piercing her face. She fell back, staring at it before looking to Masamune. “I-It’s ok..” She tried to reassure, but she was shaking.

Back
Top Bottom