Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

He felt his heart rip apart and he picked her up carefully, "H-Hey, it's alright..." He tried to keep his voice level, "I don't mind carrying you around."

She looked scared, and like she was going to cry, her knees bruised and scraped badly, and one of her ankles was swollen from twisting it. “I-I was just trying to get water... I stepped wrong and then couldn’t get back up... I’m sorry..!” It was almost like she was in shock, almost like she herself was struggling to come to terms that the body that wasn’t even thirty yet, was falling apart at the rate of a body of ninety years old.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's ok..." He soothed gently and moved to sit on the bed with her in his lap, "You're gonna be fine..."

Last edited:
Megohime knew it wasn’t true, that this was only the start of her body’s breakdown. She held onto him, nodding, but after that day, she was never able to walk or stand up without help again.
She either had to crawl everywhere, or have Masamune carry her. Her eye sight would only worsen as well, losing more and more of her sight everyday, easily knocking things over, or missing things entirely. He could tell she was frustrated, and most of all scared, but during that time she helped him use his kagune as well.
“It’s almost like using your arm, just thinking about wanting to pick up something, or touch something, and your arm reaches out and does it.” She said, sitting wrapped in a blanket on the floor in the small dojo within the estate.

“Well, and actually moving it around. Once you bring it out, it’s like another limb, only more flexible and powerful.” She coughed a bit into her hand. “They can extend, bend three-sixty, pierce, construct- anything you want.” Megohime pulled the blanket around her tighter. “You have the same as mine, a bikaku. It’s a medium-range kagune with good offense, defense, and speed, but it’s still weak against other kagune in multiple ways. The ukaku is fast, and since it’s a long range kagune, it’s best to finish fights with ukaku users fast or avoid them altogether. Your bikaku is going to be better suited for fighting rinkaku users, since you have better speed and durability against their brute-force, breakable kagune.”

“Yeah, she was. They’re fast at regeneration and overwhelming others, but their defense is weak, and easily broken” She said with a nod.

Megohime was quiet a moment. “Probably not. I think she was just a shitty miserable person.” She muttered. “There are no weak kagune, just weak users.”

“It’ll take time, you just need to practice, just like how babies have to practice walking.” She smiled at him. “Just don’t try to rush things, your body is still recovering.”

She smiled and laughed a bit. “Hai, hai, whatever you say.” Megohime said, patting the spot beside her.

Megohime’s hands had always been cold, but now they felt almost dead. She gave his hand a squeeze, leaning her head against his shoulder and scooting closer to him.

Megohime let out a snort and looked at him with tired eyes. “First time here, actually.” She said. “Why do you ask..~?”

“Must be a coincidence, I’m not one for being in dreams~ More like nightmares~” She said through a few snickers, enjoying his flirting.

“Just your dreams then~?” She asked, kissing the back of his hand gently. “I’m really just a nightmare in real life~?” She teased.

Back
Top Bottom