Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

“You’re going to kill him..!” She barely managed out through her teeth, unable to tell if Kojurou was even ok now.

She had no words for him, there was no arguing or screaming, it didn’t matter, he was completely and mentally gone. She only pulled hard on the chains, crying out of frustration.

Jin screamed and pulled on the chain so hard, she felt her shoulder threaten to pop out of its socket. “Stop it! Please, stop it!”

Last edited:
"I'm just punching him..." He said, sounding like a confused child being scolded by his mother. Kojurou's face was a bloody mess, his breathing coming out as gasps.

“He isn’t a ghoul!” She snapped at him, like she was in any sort of position to argue with him.

He blinked and looked down at Kojurou before raising his fist to punch him again. But there was a knock and Masamune dropped him.
"Our guest!" He cheered.

Jin ignored Masamune as he scampered out of the room to the door, trying to reach Kojurou. “Kojurou, can you hear me..?”

Kojurou groaned softly, his nose gushing blood and his eyes already swollen.
"Aw, Mune-kun, you've already had so much fun without me.." That voice. Jin could recognize it anywhere. Her appearance may have chanhed but she could recognize Akihime anywhere.

Jin looked up at the woman who entered the room, feeling her heart sink. Why was she here? Why had Masamune called her in?

"Don't rough up Jin too much, Aki, ok? She has my baby~" Masamune said. Akihime gave Masamune a sad knowing gaze.
"Oh, Mune-kun...you poor thing..." She muttered. Masamune blinked before shaking his head.
"Promise not to rough her too bad?"
"I promise.."

“She’ll kill the baby..!” She argued, glaring up at Masamune, too tired and weak to even cry anymore.

"Oh, Jin-chan~ I won't kill either of you~" Akihime smiled as she moved toward her, "But I will make things very unpleasant~ I have to repay you for taking Yuki from me~ he thinks I'm a monster now~ did you know that~?"

“Punishing the person you claim to love using physical and mental abuse?” She sneered out. “It isn’t something normal, healthy people do. And please tell me how raping someone for a reward isn’t torture?”

“The consent of one not mentally capable of making that decision isn’t valid!” She argued.

“You made him love you, the only thing left now is your own delusion.” Jin said, tone relatively even, but it was clear she had disgust in her eyes.

"I loved him! He meant everything to me, he was all I had!" She was becoming unstable herself, tears filling her eyes, "And you took him away from me!!" She yelled and her kagune shot out, wrapping tight around Jin's neck.

Back
Top Bottom