Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Jin grunted and ground her teeth as she was lifted off the floor by her neck, wincing in pain. “We freed him from you..! At the rate you were using him, you would’ve killed him..!”

"No, I wouldn't have! I did love him, and I stopped putting my hands on him negatively! I wanted to be with him forever but you took that from me! You took away my only joy!!" Her kagune squeezed tighter as her tears poured down her cheeks, "I'd twist your head off like a grape if Mune didn't need your bastard child."

Jin’s face grew red as her oxygen was cut off, and the blood flow to her brain cut off. She couldn’t talk anymore, black at the edges of her vision, not even able to kick or try and pull the kagune loose.

She dropped her and scowled, "Dear, oh dear. No legs to break. Only this one little arm." She remarked before twisting her kagune together and slamming them down on Jin's arm.

Jin’s throat was so raw from screaming, she only managed to barely let out a hoarse scream as her arm broke. She was still light headed, unable to see clearly, a feeling of nausea coming over her.

Jin lay on the floor, unmoving except for her heaving chest, wanting desperately to sleep. She was so tired, her body was so tired, she couldn’t take it anymore.

Jin hadn’t even realized she had fallen asleep, peeling her eyes open and looking to Masamune without a word, pain and heat radiating from her broken arm.

"We should probably splint that before you lose it too~" He smiled, "Gosh, that would be awful~ wait here." He stood and left in a hurry, leaving her and Kojurou at Akihime's mercy.

Jin only closed her eyes, feeling dizzy, heart pounding in her chest. She felt dizzy, and she was worried about the baby, worried how it was developing.

"I hope you know that after the child is born, I'm going to kill you." She stated.
"You will do no such thing.." Kojurou wheezed. Akihime smacked him hard with her kagune,launching him backward.
"I wasn't talking to you."

Jin didn’t say anything to Akihime, didn’t even look at her in reaction to her threats. “Killing me won’t make him love you.” She said quietly.

"He doesn't love me anyway, no thanks to you." She hissed, moving and stepping on her chest, "What do I care now? Going back to him would just waste time and effort and risk my wellbeing. I have nothing."

Jin looked up at her, expression tired, but calm. “You did all of that yourself... You’re just too inside your own head to see that.”

"I didn't do anything!!" Akihime screamed and her kagune shot out to pierce Jin but Masamune's own kagune stopped it.
"Aki, no! You promised!" He said quickly.

It was Megohime’s kagune, the same familiar pronged teal tails she had. Jin only closed her eyes again, tired, at the end of her rope and in pain.

Akihime moved away and let Masamune splint Jin's arm.
"Why did you call me over if I can't kill her yet?" She asked. Masamune made a noise.
"Cuz...well, to make Mego happy...I didn't want to cause Jin any more harm yet..."
"Megohime is dead." Akihime spat out.

Jin had been feeling terrible cramps for days now, and she could tell right away something was wrong. She had done her best to hide it up until that point, figuring it was stress that was causing her pain, but she also knew it had to do with her child. She tried to block out Masamune and Akihime as they talked, but the pain was making it hard to focus on one thing. She felt her underwear growing steadily wet- it wasn’t much, but enough to cause concern. Blood soaked her underwear, her pain only slowly increasing.

Jin’s face was turning red with effort, and her brow was creased and sweaty. She looked like she was in pain, and when she let out a breath, more blood seeped through her underwear.

"Contractions? This early?" Masamune asked, "Oh no...oh no, is the baby ok?"
"Masamune, she has to go to the hospital." Kojurou stated, trying to keep his voice level.

Jin tried to let out another steady breath, but it turned into a wail of pain, body shaking as more blood soaked through her underwear, sweat breaking out across her body. Why was she goin into labor so soon? Was she miscarrying?

"Just let her die." Akihime muttered.
"She needs a doctor!" Kojurou argued. Masamune made a soft whining sound before removing Jin's lower clothing.
"What are you doing?!"
"If she's going into labor then we can't obstruct anything...!" Masamune sais, voice heavy with panic.

Jin was clearly in pain, groaning and crying out as more blood formed a puddle beneath her; was she having contractions? What was going on? Was the baby dying? This wasn’t in the birthing book Masamune had read.

Back
Top Bottom