Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

He was already having a panic attack, not sure what needed to be done. But he couldn't take her to the hospital, then he wouldn't get the baby and Akihime wouldn't get to kill Jin herself.
"M...Maybe I need to...cut it out...?"
"Take her to the fucking hospital, Masamune!!" Kojurou yelled.

“N-No..! You’ll hurt it..!” Jin barely managed out, dripping sweat, trying her best to keep her breathing even, but her condition wasn’t improving.

Jin clenched her teeth and groaned, her body trying again and again to push, but only blood came out.

Jin looked pale, skin clammy and her heart beating out of her chest, clenching her fist even with a broken arm. “Y-You don’t know where to cut..! You’ll cut the baby too..!”

Jin felt tears on her face, doing her best to not cry in pain, only shaking her head in protest.

Jin could feel the blood drip down her belly as he cut her open, feel him opening her up, and soon she started to feel woozy. She looked to Kojurou, feeling like every inch of her body was numb.

He looked destroyed, "I-It's ok, Jin...it'll be ok...I'm right here..." What could honestly be done at this point? All he could do was hope Masamune wouldn't kill Jin.

“..sorry... sorry...” Was all she was able to mumble out as Masamune dig into her guts to get to her womb. She was losing blood steadily, and she was growing alarmingly pale.

Jin kept feeling a painful pressure on her lower stomach, then the feeling of emptiness. It was becoming hard to just keep her eyes open at this point.
The child in Masamune’s hands was so tiny, purple and wrinkly, covered in blood and not making a single noise. Was it dead? No, he had read babies born early sometimes needed to be stimulated into crying.

He felt the baby start to move, and heard it fussing, the umbilical cord still attached to Jin, whose condition was only getting worse as she lay on the ground slowly bleeding out.

"Hey, hey! There we go...!" Masamune smiled, cutting the cord and wrapping the baby. Akihime scowled.
"So I can kill her now?" She asked. Masamune said nothing, only watching the baby boy in his arms. Akihime scowled more and moved toward Jin, kagune fanning out behind her.

Jin was too out of it to realize Akihime was moving across the room to kill her, still laying on the floor, belly sliced open and guts pulled out of her stomach and into her lap.

Akihime poised her kagune to drive into Jin and finish the job but something slammed into her, digging into her stomach and twisting around her guts. Masamune's kagune pressed into her, the barbs fishing around before he ripped out what he wanted; Akihime's kakuhou.
"Y-You son of a...bitch..."
"Sorry, I need to borrow this." Masamune said before moving to put it into Jin.

Jin stared blankly at Kojurou, tears still slowly rolling down her face as her blank eyes met his, clear she was very close to passing away.

"J-Jin, no, please don't die..." Kojurou begged. Masamune took the kakuhou and the rest of Jin's organs and tried to fit them all neatly together.
"She'll be fine...don't worry.."

Jin was barely breathing, could barely see even with her eyes open, couldn’t even hear anything. Her body was heavy, but she no longer felt any pain. She saw Kojurou’s lips move, but she couldn’t tell what he was saying.

Masamune made sure everything was in place and started to sew her up, "Don't worry...soon you'll be a ghoul and you won't have to worry about dying ever again~"
"You bastard!!" Kojurou yelled and Masamune jumped a bit.

Jin didn’t seem like she was going to make it, even with the kakuhou Masamune had shoved into her, eyes lifeless, and barely getting out a raspy breath.

Back
Top Bottom