Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Jin’s hearing still felt off, but she slowly moved her eyes to try and find the voice. She saw the face of the person who had spoken to her, staring at him for a moment before trying to speak. She only nodded, too tired to speak much. Where was she? Was she alive, or was this hell?

“Observation..?” She managed out, feeling like her throat was raw. Why was she under observation? She was in cochlea? The last thing she remembered was... That was right, she was held captive by Masamune, he took her legs, took her child, took Kojurou. Tears welled up in her eyes. “My... son...? Kojurou..?”

She could only nod, throat tight from the tears she was fighting off. She was too afraid to ask why she was there just yet, and the doctor seemed to avoid her question the first time.

"We...noticed before you were brought here that you were in the beginning stages of developing a kakugan..." He told her, "And upon further analysis, we've discovered that you were given a kakuhou.."

Jin pressed her lips together, it being the farthest thing from what she wanted to hear at that moment. She couldn’t think about it. Didn’t want to.
“Have they started the search for my son?” She asked quietly. “Who’s leading the search?”

“You have to start looking now..!” She looked to the doctor, worry in her eyes, one of which was still activated as a kakugan. “A dangerous man has him..! He’s premature, he needs a doctor..!”

"We will look for him,Kawabe-sousakan, please relax." He said. Someone cleared their throat and the doctor saw it was Mitsunari. He left the two alone and Mitsunari moved to her.
"Welcome back, Kawabe.." Mitsunari said.

Jin looked to Mitsunari, still having bags under her eyes, skin pale from having lost so much blood, even after multiple transfusions. “Mitsunari-sosakan, please, waiting to question Kojurou will only allow my son to be taken farther away..!”

Jin knew she wasn’t thinking clearly, knew that her panic was taking over. “Kojurou’s relative.” She said after a deep breath. “Date Masamune.”

“I’m very much mentally competent. He’s alive, and he’s a ghoul. Jin wasn’t very big on jokes, especially so when it was such a serious matter. “He was involved with Tamura, had a relationship with her, and now he’s got her kagune.”

"Are you saying she had her kakuhou put into him?" He asked, "Which brings me to another topic. You're a half ghoul now. Do you know the name of the ghoul who gave you their kakuhou?"

Jin didn’t want to believe it, didn’t want for his words to be true, didn’t want to be a ghoul. “No, I don’t know.” She managed out through clenched teeth. “I only remember going into labor..”

Jin stared down at the limbs that had regrown, the broken arm that was whole again. She felt bile rise in her throat and she had to clamp a hand over her mouth to keep herself from vomiting. “Kill me.” She managed out from behind her hand, trying to keep her breathing steady. “Mitsunari, kill me.”

“Useful?” She managed to keep the bile down, looking to Mitsunari. “I’ve been turned into a ghoul, you know what that means, don’t you?”

“How would they even allow for me to live? I’m an abomination.” She growled out bitterly, clenching her fist as she stared at her lap. “To what purpose do they find me useful?”

Back
Top Bottom