Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She nodded and leaned forward to kiss his forehead gently. “Give him my regards.” She said, watching him get up, planning to rest on the couch a bit more before heading out to the store.

He nodded, "Of course. I wonder if there will be another bouquet of congratulatory flowers on my desk." He gave a soft chuckle before heading out.

Jin rested her swollen feet and ankles a bit longer before getting dressed, putting on her prosthetic arm, and heading out with an umbrella. It looked like rain, it having been overcast since early in the morning, but it had yet to even drizzle.

Last edited:
If she did notice she was being followed, she didn’t show it, never once looking back as she walked. When it started to rain, she paused briefly to open her umbrella, adjusting her purse before continuing on. Once she picked up her vitamins, she purchased them, along with a few books on maternity, storing them both away inside the large purse she carried with her, then heading back outside to walk home.

She could have sworn she saw a dark figure wearing a hoodie standing by the door at the corner of her eye, but when giving a small glance, there was nothing there.

Jin was well aware of the presence that had been following her nearly since she had left the apartment she shared with Kojurou. They had decided when they had found out about the pregnancy to sell their respective homes and buy a new one together, as Jin had little ties to her apartment, and Kojurou too many painful ones.
Jin had to decide what to do; she couldn’t be sure if the person following her was human or ghoul, as the rain was heavy in the air, and they never got close enough to smell. She wasn’t over encumbered by her swollen belly, as it wasn’t all that large yet, but she didn’t want to put the baby at risk. Perhaps she was being paranoid? Maybe it was her pregnancy that was making her more sensitive, or maybe she really was being followed.

As she made her way back to the apartment, it seemed as though whoever was following her had given up. Which was a small relief, if she was honest. But as soon as she was alone and only half a block away from the apartment, a kagune shot out from a gap between two apartments and snatched her up, pulling her into the shadowed area before a hand covered her mouth.
"Sshh~ wouldn't want you bringing any unwanted guests~ this is a private party after all~"

Her umbrella and purse were both dropped when she was yanked into the darkened alleyway, but the grip she had on the small Quinque dagger had remained firm. The smell of blood was heavy, and she was completely sure now just what this person was. With a muffled grunt of effort, she swung the blade backward, feeling the blade connect with flesh as she swung blindly, movements restricted by the kagune wrapped around her.

Jin’s head smacked the concrete hard, and she immediately saw stars, vision dancing with black and white spots, spinning and leaving her dazed. Warm blood trickled down her forehead, a decent gash on her forehead above her eye. Her grip loosened on the Quinque blade, but she managed to hold onto it.

Jin tried to to put the blade in her sleeve, but her vision was going black and she couldn’t stop it. Her head felt heavy, and as her eyes closed, she heard the distinct sound of metal hitting the ground, then nothing.

She didn't know how long she was out for, but when she came to she was bound and on the floor of a rather large room. It was nicely decorated, like it was a prominent estate, but the curtains were drawn tight so no one could see in.
"Are you awake?" The ghoul whispered in her ear, his hair tickling her cheek, "I'm so glad...~ we were going to go get Kojurou just now but I wanted to be sure you were alright first~ can't have you croaking before he gets here~"

Jin’s head still spun, pounding with each heartbeat, feeling an intense heat on her forehead where her head was nearly cracked open. The wound would need stitches, and she was sure she had a nasty concussion, her ears ringing, and feeling like she would be sick. She opened her eyes to look at the ghoul, making no movements other than to turn her head, and saying nothing.

Jin waited for him to leave, staying where she was a bit longer to ensure he really had gone, before trying to sit up. It took a moment to get up, but once she was sitting upright, she realized her arms were more soundly bound then she thought. She would have to remove her prosthetic arm if she was to get her hands free. It was a bit of a struggle, but she managed to grab the strap under her blouse with her teeth; she proceeded to pull it to unhook it, before squirming her arm off. The ropes fell loose as her arm came off, letting her free her remaining arm so she could work at untying her ankles. She had to get out, she needed to get to a phone and alert Kojurou, or if it was too late, the CCG.

Masamune moved from the estate back to the city, following Kojurou's familiar scent. He was at work, of course he was. He was always working. Always. Always. Always. Always. Always. Always. Always. Always. He sat on the roof of a building across the way from CCG headquarters, watching doves come and go from the building.
"Busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy...." He muttered.

Jin managed to get free of the ropes, reattaching her arm before trying to stand. It immediately felt like the world had been yanked out from under her, and she nearly collapsed again, vomiting on the floor. The concussion must’ve been worse than she thought. She took a moment to steady herself against the wall before heading out of the room and in search of a door outside.

Masamune huffed, far too impatient now to keep waiting for Kojurou. "Guess I'll just have to call him from Jin's phone." He muttered and headed back.

Jin searched what seemed like the entire house for a phone or an open door, but found neither. She had to stop several times to be sick on the floor, or to keep herself from passing out. She no longer had a choice, the doors were locked from both sides with a key, and the key was gone, meaning she’d have to find something heavy to break open a window.

Masamune hurried back to the estate, humming one of Megohime's songs she used to play him. She played for him when he went to sleep and it always made him feel better. Maybe he could ask her to play again while he was awake? He always fell asleep halfway through and felt bad for missing it.

Megohime wasn’t always there, but she promised him that she was close; always appearing and disappearing at random, it got a little lonely.
“You have to hurry home.” Her voice sounded beside him, and there she was, walking beside him.
“Something feels off.”

“I was always here, I’m always with you.” She smiled warmly, but there seemed to be some urgency behind her eyes, and it leaked out in her tone. “The woman back home, I think somethings wrong, you should hurry back.”

Back
Top Bottom