Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She let out a soft laugh, turning over onto her back so she could look at him. “I have to listen, now do I..~?”

She couldn’t help but laugh at his statement. “Oh? The law, and if I’m not going to follow that law~?”

“Oh no~ I sure hope you’ll show me mercy~” She snickered softly, leaning up to kiss him gently.

She made a soft noise and kissed him again, this time bringing her hand up to cup his cheek as she kissed him, slowly and gently.

She kissed him, slowly deepening the kiss as she moved closer to him, pushing her fingers back through his hair.

“I love you too..” She murmured, kissing him again, closing her eyes and leaning into him. With the swelling of her stomach, her breasts also grew more full.

He blushed softly, an odd thing for him to notice at this point in time. He jumped when his phone beeped and he pulled away to look at it. He exhaled, brows furrowed.
"I'll deal with it later."

Jin sat back, brushing her hair out of her face. “Is it work?” She asked. “It’s alright if you have to go again.” She said softly. “It’ll give me time to get my prenatal vitamins anyway.”

"Are you sure?" He asked, "I said I would spend all my time with you.."
"You're never home anyway, Kojurou, what do you care if I die?"
"I care because you're family, Masamune."

Kojurou's expression turned sad and he lowered his gaze.

Jin frowned. “Hey, hey..” She cupped his cheek and picked his head up. “Listen, I understand that you have a duty to your work, that we won’t spend every night together. I’ll be alright.” She rubbed her thumb gently under his eye. “It wasn’t your fault, he was ill, Kojurou..”

She shook her head. “That’s not at all what he thought..” She said softly. “He knew you loved him..”

"Did he, though...?" He asked. Hos last days with Masamune at the house were great. He stayed home from work just to keep Masamune company and they did all that they could with his frailties in mind. But was it enough? He caught Masamune crying in the dark some times and it ripped his heart in half all over again.

“Don’t talk like that, you knew as much as I do that he forgave you. He chose to spend his last days with you, that meant something.” She said softly, but firmly.

She nodded and pulled him close, holding him tightly against her chest. “I’ll always be here for you Kojurou.. You know that, even if things aren’t perfect right now..”

Jin held him as long as he needed, she never had any siblings, but Masamune was like a brother to Kojurou, and surely the loss was much harder on him than he let people see.

Back
Top Bottom