Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Yukimura touched his chest with a small frown. “Yes, the doctor left them in but cleaned them again... I must’ve done them, I don’t remember much..” He frowned softly, had he met a woman that night? He vaguely remembered speaking with someone but... No, surely it was a dream.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't use you in my next dinner menu." Was it a ghoul that saved him? He couldn't put a face to the woman's voice.

He shook his head. “What brings you by, Katakura-senpai?” Yukimura asked as he moved to set the flowers down on the table.

"Just came to check on you, see if you were well enough to come back to work. You've been put on desk duty until you're a hundred percent again." He replied.

Yukimura gave a nod, even though it didn’t thrill him to be working at a desk, he had little choice. “Thank you for checking on me, Katakura-senpai.” He said, bowing his head again.

Nana couldn’t tell how many days had gone by inside the dark little room Motochika kept her in, but she suspected at least two. The wound on her leg was improving, and was no longer an angry red color. He seemed to not really have a set schedule, just came and went as he wanted or needed. She waited for ten minutes after he had left, listening intently for any noise outside. When five minutes went by without a sound, she steeled her nerves and opened the door, peering out into the long hallway to make sure the coast was clear before running down the hall.

It was then that she heard footsteps racing up to meet her, "Where do you think you're going, snack?!" It was the ghoul, Naki, who was constantly drooling at Motochika's door.

Nana felt her heart leap into her throat, choking back a scream as she pushed herself to run faster, following the hallway all the way down.

He launched forward and managed to clamp his teeth over her ring and pinkie finger, ripping them from her hand and swallowing them like they were pretzel sticks.

This caused Nana to stumbled and fall, letting out a scream of agony as she pulled her hand to her chest, blood gushing from her hand. He had taken about half of each finger, biting through the bones in her hand like it was nothing. She let out a sob as she got back to her hands and knees, trying to get back to her feet so she could stumble away, leaving a trail of blood behind her as she went.

She bumped into a pair of legs, which belonged to someone that made Naki stop. It was Motochika, and he looked angry. He swung a hard right hook, punching Naki hard in the mouth and sending him flying. He picked Nana up and walked her back to his room, dropping her on the floor beside the bed.

Nana was clutching her hand and doing her best to hold back her sobs. Naki hadn’t bitten her fingers off cleanly, and fragments of bone and torn flesh covered the bloody stumps of what remained of her fingers. She didn’t try to get up yet, just trying to stop the bleeding of her hand for now.

Motochika's boot slammed into the tibia of her right leg before slamming into the tibia of her left. They were relatively clean breaks, but that didn't make them hurt any less.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? Do ya wanna fuckin' die?! Huh?!" He snapped.

Nana didn’t answer him, couldn’t answer him, only able to wail in agony as her vision burned white. She threw up on the floor, fresh tears coming to her eyes as she rolled onto her side, gasping and just trying to stay conscious. She tried to pull herself away from him, but wasn’t getting very far very fast with only one good limb.

"What, ya thought ya could just book it while I'm gone?! That you'd be safe once ya got out of me room?! Did ya forget where ya are?! You'd become food before getting five feet out the door?!" He growled.

He could hear ‘I’m sorry’ in between her sobbing, body shaking from the total agony that she was in. She felt like she’d be sick once more. She turned to look at how badly her legs were broken, feeling faint as she stared down at them. The bone was still inside her leg, but already the skin had a deep bruise on each spot he had stepped on. The breaks were both lower down on the tibia, closer to her ankles than her knees.

She was shaking now, shivering almost, like it was cold. “Wh-What..?” She sounded confused, and she looked tired, exhausted actually. She had stopped screaming, but in turn, was starting to look ill. “Splint it... Y-Yeah..” She gave a slow nod, looking at him with tired eyes. What was wrong with her? Her skin was starting to look more and more pale by the second, and she was sweating like she was hot, but shivering like she was cold.

He actually felt rather guilty and grabbed the blanket, wrapping her up in it, "What do I need? Stay focused as long as you can.." He stopped abruptly; he didn't even know her name.

She let out a whimper or pain as he moved her to wrap her up, but she nodded. “Nana...” Even in the state she was in, she managed to register that he just realized he didn’t learn her name yet. “Supplies...” She furrowed her brow as she tried hard to think of what she would need. It was like swimming in thick syrup, muttering softly a bunch of incoherent words. “N-Need gauze.. Um... splints, anything rigid and straight..” He could see her struggling to think. “...stop the bleeding...” She was fighting a losing battle, eyelids dropping and struggling to keep them open. “...alcohol..”

"Ok, ok...try to stay awake, ok? I'll fix ya up.." He said. There were sure to be some boards laying around somewhere he could use. He focused on her hand first; he opened each first aid kit she had stacked in her corner and cleaned her mangled fingers with the alcohol they had before gauzing and wrapping them up. There was one problem fixed. He left quickly to get some loose boards or pipes before going back and trying to reset her leg. He tried to make sure the bone was straight enough without causing her anymore pain before splinting her legs with what he grabbed and the spare gauze wrap.

Nana hardly made any noise when he set her legs, slumped against the side of the bed where he had propped her, eyes closed. She was still breathing, which was a good sign, but it appeared that she had lost consciousness for the time being.

He frowned and picked her up carefully, setting her on his bed and making sure she stayed warm. He wiped the sweat from her brow and moved to clean everything up before looking up how to take care of her.

Yukimura hater desk work, he’d rather be out on the streets hunting down Ghouls, investigating crimes, not filing and reviewing paperwork. He sighed heavily and scratched the back of his head, sitting back in his chair as he looked over yet another file, his computer busy on its own task.

Back
Top Bottom