Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She was confused as to why he would give her his coat, but was grateful, as all the buttons on her blouse had torn off when her shirt was pulled open. “Thanks..” She muttered, pulling his coat around herself to keep her form clothed.

"Don't mention it. As fair warnin', try not to leave. I'm already gonna get bitched at for havin' ya here...a human in a nest a' ghouls won't end super well." He said.

She clutched at the jacket tightly, looking down at the bed. “Why did you save me then..? If you’d get in trouble, you should’ve just left me there..”

"I won't get in trouble, just have my ear talked off. They don't give a shit what I do, so long as I don't draw any Doves to this place." He said.

She pressed her lips together and kept her gaze down. That’s right, the CCG, would they bother to come looking for her? She pulled her legs away from the Ogre, feeling like she was going to puke as her adrenaline high wore off. “Why am I here..?”

She said nothing, didn’t argue or agree with his statement. She stayed where he had dropped her on the bed, but when he left and returned, she had moved to sit in the far corner away from the bed and the door, still using his jacket to keep herself covered.

She looked to the bag, moving and reaching out to grab them, still keeping her eyes downcast. She was so tired, tired and hungry, but there was no telling what he was going to do to her if she fell asleep. “Thank you.” Again, she thanked him, a human knowingly thanking a Ghoul.

"You alright?" He put his hands on his hips and bent down to get a better look at her, "You look sick..." He muttered before his eyes widened, "Shit, you must be starving...ya been here a while and haven't ate. Ya want me to get ya some food?"

“N-No..! I’m alright really..!” She was starving but felt like she was going to puke, and he bite on her leg was killing her. She could feel every heartbeat through the swollen and red wound hidden away under her clothes.

"I can get ya shit if ya need it...I ain't an asshole." He said, straightening out, "Well, I am...but human or not, yer still a woman...I gotta take care of ya.."

She brought the collar of his jacket up to her nose, nodding. “T-Toilet...” She said quietly, hardly loud enough for him to hear. “I have to... go to the toilet..”

She hadn’t even tried the doors to see if she could escape yet? Did she want to die or something? She nodded, standing slowly before shuffling to the bathroom with a slight limp. She didn’t take long, in fact, she had changed in the bathroom too, coming out in fresh clothes; a long sleeve shirt that was a bit too big and some soft fabric pants. She held his coat out to him, not looking him in the eyes.

He took it and made a noise, "How's yer leg?" He asked, "Did ya clean it? Humans ain't like ghouls...we just need ta swallow a chunk of flesh and we heal.."

She flinched at the words swallow flesh. “It’s ok..” She said quietly, shaking her head.
Morning came around, and Nana still wasn’t able to sleep much. There was noise constantly outside the room she was in, and every time she heard even the smallest noise she would jump back awake. She guessed that that Ghoul had left sometime in the night, as she suddenly realised she was alone; fine by her though. She only hugged the blanket he had given her tighter around her and rested her head against the wall.

Nana didn’t move at all from the corner while he was away. He had told her they were in a large building full of other Ghouls, but what if he was lying? She didn’t want to risk it. Fear kept her away from the door, hands over her ears.

Her vision blurred as tears formed in her eyes, pressing her hands harder over her ears and squeezing her eyes shut. Motochika? Was that his name? She wanted him to hurry back, at least he didn’t scare her as much as whoever was on the other side of the door did.

"Get out of here, Naki." Motochika huffed and she heard panicked scampering before the door opened and Motochika came in. He had a bag with him. "I figured you would be hungry so I brought ya some food...stuff that looked good..."

She pulled her hands away from her ears and looked over at him, almost looking relieved to see him, tears still running down her face. Before she could protest that she wasn’t hungry, her stomach let out a loud growl, and her face flushed.

She moved over slowly, taking the bag with a small thank you as she moved back to her corner, taking the sand which out of the bag. She didn’t even care what kind it was, she was starving. Nana ate quickly, and not nearly as lady like as she should have, but felt much better when she was done.

Back
Top Bottom