Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Get out of here before I decide to turn you into an entreè." She snarled at the ghoul, "You should know better than to hunt in my territory."

“Fuck you, bitch! You can’t just going around claiming territory like that!” The man hissed at her, then finally noticed the second investigator wasn’t dead yet, hissing out an expletive before extending his kagune to stab him in the heart.

Akihime's kagune was faster, one tail deflecting his before another stabbed him in the throat and decapitated him. "Yare, yare..." She muttered, moving and stepping over both dead ghouls and moving to the dying Dove.

He was wheezing softly, sitting limply on the ground and staring down at his lap with hazy eyes. The wound on his chest was deep, but didn’t hit anything vital. He would bleed out eventually if left untreated however. He had long brown hair, which had been cut to about half length at his chest when he had been attacked, and his brown eyes were unfocused.

"Oi," she used her kagune to lift his head, getting a good look at him, "Give me a reason why I shouldn't use you in my next dinner menu."

He stared back at her with chocolate brown eyes, silent for a moment with his mouth open slightly before he finally spoke. “You’re... Beautiful...” Was all he said before he slid to the side and hit the ground with a thud, eyes closed in his unconscious state.

Her eyes widened and she scowled heavily, "God dammit..." She muttered before picking him up with her kagune and taking him to her home. She cleaned his wound and stitched it closed with some thick sowing thread she had laying around. She sighed and sat back, he would live. She looked him over and made a noise. He was pretty cute, too.

He laid on the couch where she had put him, shirt open so Akihime could get to his wound. His expression was gentle, breathing even, and he seemed to be slowly improving, but now what was she to do? She had a Dove in her home and had saved his life even.

"Good grief..." She muttered and moved to dig through his pockets; maybe he had his wallet on him or something. She could take him to his home if she could get his address.

In his inner coat pocket that rested against his breast, she found his wallet, though a bit tattered from the fight. His drivers license told her that his name was Sanada Yukimura, and that he was twenty four years old. He hardly looked over twenty, but he probably didn’t have a fake ID if he worked for the CCG.

She gave a sigh of relief and memorized his address before carefully picking him up with her kagune and left to take him home. He wasn't far from her restaurant, about on the boarder of her territory. She picked the lock on his door and waltzed on in, taking him and putting him to bed.

He never woke the entire time- humans far too fragile -sleeping through even the travel from her place to his. He didn’t smell like he was dying anymore, so he didn’t need to be taken to the hospital, did he?

"Now don't go traipsing through territories that are too much for you, silly boy. I won't let a compliment keep me from snacking on you next time." She said and left him be. He could take care of himself now.

Adrenaline, Cortisol, Estrogen.
A woman, only one though. He could hear her heart beating like a little mouses- fast and as panicked as her breathing.
In her pursuit were three Ghouls, all men, and they were enjoying themselves. The figure of a woman broke through the tree line, running fast down the small hill of the park, three more figures emerging just behind her. They were laughing, whistling and wolf-calling as they slowly gained on her. One used his kagune to trip her, sending her tumbling down to the ground with a cry.
“No! Stop!”
No! Stop!” They all laughed as they mocked her, the woman struggling hard against them to break free, but they vastly outnumbered her. One pinned her arms, gripping her wrists so hard it hurt, and another pinned her ankles. Her shoes were gone, more than likely lost while she ran, and she wore a business suit and skirt with black stockings.
“Oh she smells so good..!”
“It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve eaten!”
She let out a scream as the third tore open her blouse, smelling her stomach before dragging his tongue along her exposed belly.
“Woman always have the best tasting livers..~” One cooed.
“Someone help me!!” She screamed, kicking and fighting, but wasn’t only silenced by having her scarf pushed into her mouth as a gag.
“Shut up, women are always this loud... You have to kill them first or you can’t enjoy your meal in peace.”
“I like eating them while they’re still alive though..”
They talked as casually as one would when having dinner with colleagues.
The woman screamed against the scarf that was gagging her, tears running down her face as the one holding her ankles tore open the thigh of her stockings, pulling her leg closer and biting slowly into her flesh.

"Hey." The voice was deep, annoyed, and upon glancing over they were met with a massive man with wild white hair wearing a lion dog oni mask. The Western Ogre. The strongest ghoul in the area.

All three Ghouls froze, but didn’t let go of their catch, who was still struggling and screaming, blood now dripping from the bite mark in her leg.
“Th-The Western Ogre...!”
“What’s he doing all the way out here?!”
They looked terrified, but the woman they were trying to eat alive looked even more so.

"One of two things can happen here." He began, "One; you can continue to try and eat her, and then I can eat you. Or two; you get the hell out of here and we can all forget this happened." His kagune wrapped around his arm, a deep blue chain that ended with a massive anchor breaking the ground, "Choose very carefully."

They didn’t have to think twice, all three of them letting go of the woman and scrambling to their feet, running in the opposite direction and leaving the woman behind on the ground.
She rolled onto her hands and knees from being pinned on her back, pulling the scarf from her mouth with a cough and letting out a soft sob. “Thank you...!” She said, looking back to him with large doe-eyes. “Thank you..!”

She couldn't see his expression, obviously because of his mask, but his body language showed that her thanks jarred him a little. He straightened out and recalled his kagune.
"You're coming with me." He stated firmly, "Your life is mine now."

Last edited:
She stared at him with a dumb-struck look on her face. “What..?” She shook her head. “I-I don’t understand...! Please, I-I don’t have money, but please don’t kill me..!” I was fairly obvious she was in a state of shock, since this wasn’t a robbery, and he didn’t want her money.

She flinched when he picked her up, holding her blouse closed and struggling against him. “Put me down..!” She ordered, trying to be firm.

He ignored her and headed off quickly back to base, ignoring the sweet smell of her blood as he ran from roof to roof to get back home.

She wasn’t bleeding badly, only scratches from running through the trees and the bite from the Ghoul, but she did tire quickly, having already spent much of her energy. She was easy to carry, even for a woman, but her squirming was a bit irritating. After a while, she stopped moving altogether, completely limp in his arms accept for the one arm that held her shirt closed.

When he got back to base, he moved to his room and dropped her on his bed, covering her with his coat. He pulled off his mask, his kakugan deactivating to reveal oddly beautiful golden eyes. Like he truly was some kind of oni sent as a ghoul.

Back
Top Bottom