Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

He laid with her and kept her company, trying to talk about whatever came to mind. He munched on some snacks when he got hungry, feeling a little bad that she had nothing to eat.

She listened to him talk, only giving short responses with what little energy she had as her body healed. She drank all the coffee that he brought her, but soon her healing came to a stop, and it was clear she was in pain.

She was sweating, and her face was pale. “Y-Yeah... Just... Probably some stomach cramps or something..” She managed out, face twisted with pain.

“Maybe, just a bit...” She wheezed. “Maybe I’ll go out and try to hunt a bit..” She said, standing with a groan of pain.

“I’d rather eat my own flesh first..” She muttered bitterly, but was unable to keep herself upright and sank back to the floor.

It was hard finding the little restaurant, even in the daylight, especially so since it was quite the walk, and he spent most of it lost.

He gulped and moved into Hakuga when he finally found it,freezing when all eyes landed on him.
"Mune-kun~" Akihime greeted him brightly, "How niceto see you after so long~ how can I help you?"
"I-It's Mego..." He muttered, "She got messed up really bad and she needs food. Please help her." Akihime scowled lightly before giving a sympathetic sigh.
"Alright. I'll pack her some flesh and you can take it to her. But that means you owe me a favor." She told him. He nodded quickly, happy to sell his soul for Megohime.

What would she want this time? Last time she took a kidney and some blood, but what else was he supposed to give this time?

She packed him two storage boxes of flesh and he put them in his bag.
"Thank you, Akihime."
"No problem~ give Mego-chan my love, ne~?" She smiled brightly and Masamune fought a shudder before he headed off back to Megohime.

“Did she poison them..?” She asked, reaching out and taking the box. “What did she want for it?”

Megohime grunted and took out a piece, then hesitated. “You shouldn’t watch me eat.. It gets messy, and it’s... It’s human..”

“Masamune, please..” She said softly, staring down at the bloody meat in her hands. “It’s fucking disgusting..” Tears blurred her vision; why would Masamune have to put up with hearing her eating flesh? Someone of his own kind? When he ate, it was cute and clean, but when ate, blood dripped down her face, and the crunch and tear of flesh was loud.

"It's not so bad...I get a little messy sometimes, too. If I cared how or what you ate, we wouldn't be dating.." He told her, "I love you for who you are, not what you are.."

Megohime still couldn’t bring herself to eat with Masamune in the room, staring down at the meat with hungry eyes. “... please..?”

Back
Top Bottom