Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime felt guilty for pushing him away, even when he was trying to accept her, but she couldn’t help but find herself repulsive, find her eating habits repulsive. She ate in silence, not bothering to wipe away her tears as they fell, eating as much as her stomach could handle.

He sat in the stairwell for only a few minutes before he heard Megohime’s voice calling to him. “I’m done..”

“Enough to make it feel like my stomachs gonna burst.” She said, watching him come back over.

“I don’t know where we’re gonna keep that... It’ll go bad without refrigeration.” Megohime frowned, knowing he couldn’t just take it home with him.

“That’s what I worry about, you can’t just be sleeping out here in the cold.” She frowned. “I might be able to move in a few hours, we’ll try to head home then, ok?”

She laid down in the shower, still crusted with blood. “Use them both, you’ll get sick, and ill just dirty the blanket.”

She shook her head, too tired to care if she was comfortable or not. “I think I’ll sleep just fine either way.” She said with a tired smile.

She nodded, reaching out a hand for his. “I’ll live vicariously through you, so make sure you’re extra warm..”

“I promise, I promise, no lying..” She said, smiling softly and holding his hand firmly in her own.

“Good... I’ll wake you up when I feel up to moving, ok? So rest, I’ll keep watch..” Megohime said.

He didn't feel like he had slept for long when he heard foot steps approaching.
"Megohime~" it was a man's voice. Was it the ones who attacked her?

Megohime was already up, crouched by the doorway to the showers with a scowl on her face. She had healed up enough to move, but now they had another problem. She glanced to Masamune, and upon seeing he was awake, she put a finger to her lips, worried he would get caught up in her issue. Standing, she moved around the corner and headed quietly to the stairs, hoping to intercept the man before he came up and found Masamune.

Megohime ignored Masamune, hurrying down the first flight of stairs. Good, he seemed like he was still on the first floor, but she wasn’t sure how she was going to get Masamune out, since she had just barely made it onto her feet. She scowled and brought out her kagune, having no other choice; last time she refused to fight, but this time she couldn’t afford to lose, not now that Masamune was here.

Back
Top Bottom