Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

He kissed and sucked the inside of her thigh, his thrusts becoming more and more desperate as he came closer to his release, grunting softly.

She bit her lip hard and arched as she suddenly climaxed, crying his name as her walls constricted and shuddered around him, almost begging for him to cum.

He thrust a few more times before tensing up and falling still. He filled her with his seed, biting down on her inner thigh as he did, breathing heavily.

He pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed beside her, breathing heavily. “Forgive me, Akihime-sama... I acted without thinking..”

Yukimura only muttered another apology and his thanks, moving to hold her gently.

Food was difficult to get, ever since Megohime had been broken out of Cochlea and her body returned to normal, she never fully regained the feeling of normalcy. Her body felt weak and foreign to her, almost like she had turned human. She could tell without even fighting that she had weakened a great deal, and had discovered even after devouring dozens of weak Ghouls, he kagune has ceased to mutate like it had been before, halting the process of her becoming a kakuja. She could still feel the small barbed spine that had started to develop from her kagune; it hadn’t changed at all. It was devastating, why had everything stopped? Had she undergone too much physical trauma, was her body at its limit?
Regardless, she needed to hunt for food, she couldn’t rely on Masamune for her meals. She knew that with her capture fame the alienation from her family and associates, as well as the inevitable loss of her hunting grounds, but she would still use them to feed. She knew them like the back of her hand, and if she laid low enough, and hid her identity, it shouldn’t be an issue.

There were so many ghouls picking around her territory now. They knew she was gone and were takin advantage of it. Ot made things harder for her, making the struggle for food more difficult.

Megohime struggled to catch a human, let alone do it without running into another ghoul while doing so, having just dragged the freshly killed body into a more secluded area so she could eat in peace. She kept her hood up, only removing the medical mask from her mouth as she tore the sleeve from the persons arm, stomach aching for food as she took a bite of the warm flesh.

She could feel eyes on her and she could hear sniggering, where other ghouls mocking her? It sounded like they were. Laughing at her for allowing herself to be in such a sorry state.

She just kept her head down, kept her eyes on her food as she took another bite, didn’t bother reacting at all. She knew she was in a pitiful state, knew she looked awful, she didn’t need to be reminded of it. It was shameful, but did she really have any shame left? She ate in silence, keeping her back to the sniggering ghouls, planning to just eat and leave.

"Can you believe it? Big bad Megohime is a ghost of her former self~"
"Akihime did some shit to her for sure~"
"No, no, did you hear? She got the shit kicked out of her by Doves~" they mocked.

Their words hurt, but they were right, she could hardly fight now, and was barely able to keep up with a human on foot, she was a pitiful disgrace, but what was she supposed to do? She only took another bite more, losing her appetite just thinking of her sorry state. She stood, wiping her mouth and putting the mask back on, shoving her hands in her pockets and starting off down the road, keeping her head down as she went, just wanting to go back home to Masamune.

“Excuse me.” She muttered, trying to move passed them, keeping her eyes down, not wanting any kind of confrontation or fight.

She let them shove her back, stumbling and almost losing her footing. “I just want to go home, you can have the corpse, I don’t want to start any fights.” She muttered out, feeling this was deserved. Her white hair peeked out from under her cap and hoodie, red eyes on the ground as they cornered her. She was too tired to try to put up a fight, figuring offering her catch would be enough to let her go with just some more shit talking.

"Only if we get to teach you a lesson."
"Yeah, you've been a real bitch about where others can and can't hunt."
"Not very fair when you always get your own ass kicked by the Hostess~"

Megohime felt her back touch the alleyway wall, and she stopped, frowning behind her mask. “Look, the territory isn’t even mine anymore, just take what you want, I’m not gonna cause you any trouble..” How far she had fallen, to be offering up both her kill and her territory to ghouls who she previously saw as beneath her; maybe she really was just that shitty, maybe this was retribution for all of her misdeeds.

They scowled and grabbed her by the throat and wrists before slamming her hard into the wall over and over before slamming her into the ground.
"Spit it up!" They yelled.

Megohime grunted with every hit her head made with the wall, and when she was slammed to the ground, she wheezed, grinding her teeth in pain. Her hat and hood had come off, exposing her stark white hair. “Let go..!” She tried to struggle free, but it felt like she was still under RC suppressant drugs, having only the strength of a human. Her kakugan made her eyes glow red, and her Kagune pushed out from under her jacket, like she was preparing to fight them.

Her head spun and her kagune stiffened before it deactivated, tears in her eyes as she clenched her fists and teeth. How was she supposed to just make herself sick? Why was she eating anyway, she should just find somewhere to curl up and die. “I... I can’t..!” She felt pathetic, but she had no will to fight any longer.

Megohime cried out with every kick, feeling like each time the breath was being ripped from her lungs. It only took a few more kicks before she vomited onto the street, her tears dripping down her face as her meal was wasted.

Back
Top Bottom