Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She nodded, hoping maybe her nose was just messed up, praying that Masamune was completely fine.

Megohime nodded, laying down with Masamune. “Just promise you’ll see a doctor soon.” She said softly.

Akihime would schedule interrogations with Yukimura, which would often last all night. It would often involve him tied in rope to Akihime’s bed, blindfolded and sometimes with a cockring to ensure he lasted as long as she wanted him to.
He would be restrained so his hands were tied above his head, blindfolded with a leather blindfold, legs tied spread open wide, and a silver metal ring on the base of his cock. It was easy to get him hard, Akihime has been training him to submit to her will for nearly two years at this point, so even her getting rough with him made his cock throb and make him a drooling mess.

"You're such a good boy, Yuki~ you know that, don't you~? You're so good to me all the time and obey me to the letter~ you love the rewards you get for being good, don't you~?" She purred, ghosting her fingers along the underside of his cock.

Precum has beaded at the tip of his cock, dripping down onto the bed as he trembled in delight, struggling against the rope. “I-I do, Akihime-sama..!” He gasped out, cock throbbing and twitching to be touched more.

He swallowed hard, getting even more excited at the mere mention of the possible acts she would preform. “Ride me.” He strained, desperately wanting release.

She lifted her skirt over her hips and slid off her panties, straddling his hips and rubbing his tip against her ebtrance before slidding down over him with a moan.

He didn’t wait for her to get used to his cock, thrusting his hips as soon as he was completely inside of her. It was a bit of a struggle with how he was restrained, but the feeling of her wrapped around him was heavenly. He grunted and gasped, thrusting hard and fast into her.

Yukimura clenched his fists, nodded and swallowed a groan as he forced himself to slow down his movements, only giving slow, small thrusts. “F-Forgive... Akihime-sama..”

Yukimura kissed back, eager to touch Akihime in anyway he could. “Thank you..” He whispered, leaning up to kiss her again.

Yukimura left his blindfold on, putting his hands on her hips, then slowly sliding them up her sides, and to the shoulder blades to hold her close to him.

Yukimura rocked his hips steadily, holding her close as he kissed down her neck and chest, sucking roughly on her flesh.

He brought her breast to his mouth, sucking roughly on her pert nipple, digging his nails lightly into her back.

Yukimura moved her suddenly, tearing the blindfold from his head and pushing Akihime onto her back, pushing her knees to her chest as he thrust into her.

Back
Top Bottom