Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime made a soft noise as he touched her, kissing him back just as gently as she relaxed against the bed, holding onto Masamune. She was still wet, and he felt her open her legs a bit more for him, shifting her hips as well.

He felt her trembling heat clench around his fingers, Megohime letting out a soft moan as she deepened her kiss, face flushed. She caressed him gently, her kisses becoming slightly sloppy as she became more turned on.

Megohime would thrust her hips every so often, letting out soft grunts and whimpers, gripping Masamune’s shoulders. She struggled with the buttons on her shirt, not even getting her shirt off fully, but exposing her chest for Masamune. He could tell he was doing what she liked, his hand wet from her juices, legs spread and toes curled, even her eyes were closed at this point.

Megohime was a wet mess, her thighs twitching and her heat clenching around his fingers. She ran her fingers through his hair, holding him gently to her chest as her hips bucked a few times before she started to thrust them, getting close to her climax.

Her grip tightened and she let out a few soft gasps as she thrust her hips against his hand, then finally fell still, her heat clenched around him before she slowly relaxed.

She cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer, kissing him back. “I love you..” She whispered against his lips.

She caressed him, held him close and kissed his face gently, placing kisses on his forehead, on his nose and eyes, even his temple.

She just held him, letting his hair slowly, listening to his heartbeat. “More than you could ever imagine..” She said softly.

Megohime seemed weak ever since she came home, having little energy, and tiring quickly. Even going to the food mart up the street for Masamune’s snacks seemed to take her breath away. Still, she stayed with Masamune when he played his video games and watched television, often falling asleep in his lap.

“I’m fine, I just haven’t been sleeping well..” She mumbled from her spot on his lap. She had been having night terrors and restless sleep ever since coming back from Cochlea over a year ago, developing terrible black bags under her eyes, but he couldn’t help the nagging feeling that something else was wrong.

Megohime knew she was dying, that at most she had three years or so left before she died, but what worried her more was the smell coming from Masamune. Even with her dulled senses, she could smell death on him. She sat up, but couldn’t look at him. “When did you go to the doctors last?” She asked quietly.

Megohime presser her lips together, gripping the blanket on her lap hard. “You smell sick.” She said quietly. “Really sick.”

“I don’t know, it’s just... It smells different, more serious, I can’t explain it..” She was worried, she had been smelling it for a long time now, but it had only recently become more prominent.

Back
Top Bottom