Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

“Don’t worry yourself over it, I’ll be long gone by then, out of your hair.” She muttered.

"Oh, come off it..." She huffed, "It doesn't matter about my opinion of you. You have what few people can find and that's someone who cares for you for who you really are." She sat back and held her stomach, "Ugh, I'm going to be ill..."

“And? What is it you want? “Hey Masamune, yeah, sorry I was gone for so long, but guess what, I’m gonna kick it in a few years anyway, so it’s fine!” Is that what I should tell him? How would you tell someone you love you aren’t going to be able to grow old with them?” She let out a bitter scoff. “Like you have anyone like that..”

Megohime would remain relatively quiet for the time being, her arms taking some time to grow back, but they eventually did.

“What kind of question is that?” Megohime huffed as she stood with some struggle. It was clear she was still rather weak, but it wasn’t clear if she would remain that way permanently or not.

Megohime tried to move after her, to reach out and grab at Akihime’s shoulder, but she was still too weak. Akihime heard her stumble and hit the floor, and again felt the same wrench in her heart. Megohime had been so strong and powerful, and now she had at best ten years left to live, and could hardly walk. “N-No!” She forced out from her spot on the ground, trying to stand again.

Megohime didn’t really have much of a choice, especially since she already looked like shit; if Masamune came in and she was on the floor, he’d about have a heart attack.

She heard footsteps coming back before they rushed in and someone cupped her face gently.
"Mego, oh my God, what happened to you...?!"
"Humans happened." Akihime answered dryly behind him.

Megohime felt tears burn her eyes immediately, and she didn’t hesitate moving forward and clutching to Masamune’s chest. She didn’t answer him, only pressed her face against him and took in a shaky breath, holding onto him tightly. It felt so nice to touch him again, to hear his voice, to be in his warmth.

Megohime let her tears fall, not caring that she couldn’t see, or that they dripped everywhere, she just cried silently. Was she safe? No, she’d never be safe again, not even in her dreams, the CCG had caught her and knew her face and home location.

Her hair was so white, if it weren’t for her youthful appearance, she could’ve easily been mistaken as an elderly woman. “I missed you so much..!” She whispered, shaking slightly.

Megohime told Masamune that she had no where to go, and he simply had her come home with him, hiding her inside his closet with blankets and pillows, where she would hide when Kojurou was home.

When Kojurou was at work, it was just like okd times; they would sleep and cuddle in his bed, talking about anything and everything that came to mind. He had saved cans of coffee to share with her and he never let her out of his sight.

Megohime didn’t seem to have much drive to leave regardless, not even looking out the windows and only staying with Masamune. She cooked for him with the ingredients he had in the house, and even tried playing video games with him, even though she was terrible at them.

He never minded when she died or failed, especially when they played split screen. He would laugh with her and tell her it takes practice. He ate everything she made him, even if it was too spicy or super bland, he loved that she even tried.

Megohime did her best not to gag from the smell while cooking, and tried even harder to beat Masamune at video games; she usually failed miserably at both.
Masamune still found Megohime rather handsy at times, occasionally surprising him during a video game with her hand down the front of his pants, other times her kissing his neck and shoulders.

Megohime’s cheeks were flushed pink as she hugged his waist loosely from behind, stroking his cock slowly in his sweatpants. “A bit..~” She muttered against the bed, eyes closed and feeling him swelling in her hand.

Back
Top Bottom