Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Interesting." Matsunaga mused. Akihime looked like she was in physical pain before her attention returned to Matsunaga.
"Well, are you going to keep dealing with me or go after an escaped ghoul?" She asked. Matsunaga scowled heavily.
"I suppose I'll have to hurry." He said before going after Amaya.

Last edited:
Amaya was easily clearing floor by floor, jumping as well as using her ukaku to give her more boost, giving the appearance of flying. Any guard who attacked her was simply slain with relative ease, as she had just feasted on her caretaker after all, so she was completely fueled up.

As he made it up another flight of stairs and onto the platform he had just seen the Ghoul land on, he found her nowhere to be seen. She couldn’t have gotten far, even with her speed, then something heavy slammed into him, making him tumble across the floor before he was pinned to his back.

It was the woman from before, now crouched on top of him, keeping him pinned, but only that. She stared at him with emotionless blue eyes, they were like chips of ice that bore into his soul. “Do not follow me.” She said in an equally cold and emotionless voice, and then she retreated, disappearing out of sight without another word, and leaving him with his life.

He gnashed his teeth, sitting up sharply as some of his hair fell from its bun.
Akihime was racing through the Ward to get to her restaurant, Megohime held tightly in her kagune tails.

More parts had fallen from Megohime as Akihime traveled, having to move faster rather than more gently to avoid being caught. She wheezed and gagged before coughing up a bloody lump on the ground, tears dripping from her blind eyes. “... Kill... me...” She begged quietly.

She heard something that sounded like an anguish sob, but seeing as how she had just hacked up the foreign vocal cords from her body and was slowly growing her own back, it hardly sounded human.

Akihime got her back to Hakuga and moved to the back of the kitchen where the flesh was kept. She set Megohime down gently and easily pulled out the sutures that held the remaining foreign limbs from her body.
"Here," Akihime took a small piece of flesh and held it to Megohime's mouth, "Can you chew?"

Megohime hardly wanted to live, and why would she? How many years did she have left? How many weeks had she been some sort of toy for that deranged man? Her lips quivered in a frown, a soft sob escaping her as she was barely able to turn her head away. “No more...”

She frowned a bit, "Mego-chan, Mune-kun is worried. Please eat, I can't let him see you like this." Ugh, Yukimura was rubbing off on her. She was growing soft.

She fought off more tears, finally relenting and taking the bite of food. She was so tired from having her body mangled and having to heal over and over, all she wanted was for her suffering to stop.

Megohime wanted to argue, wanted to leave right away, but she had no limbs or eyes. “Where else would I go like this..?” She rasped out.

“After being caught by the CCG..? No way he’d take me in... I’d lead them right to his doorstep.” She wheezed.

Megohime only turned her head a bit, it being hard to tell her reaction since she didn’t have any eyes, and her face gave away very little. “Fine.”

Megohime would remain in the basement where Akihime had brought her- on request actually -Megohime refusing to move much even when her eyes and legs had grown back. Her healing was nearly a slow crawl, even with Akihime feeding her more than enough, making it painfully clear she was close to death.

“Hey.” Megohime spoke suddenly, it being rare for her to engage in conversation with Akihime. “Don’t tell Masamune about this... About my healing slowing down... That I’m dying.”

Back
Top Bottom